• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Hoenn RéBURST [M] [OOC + SU]

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Err... whoops, my bad xD
Sooooory 'bout tha :p I'll update the list as soona s I can, feel free to post after I revive the Ic thread (which should be within the next couple of minutes) :)

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
Okay, two things!

First! deathbymanga: Since you've been accepted and have chosen a Slugma (that's been used prior to the beginning of the journey), you get...

218.gif

Level 7
Magma Armor
- Yawn
- Smog
- Ember
- Flame Charge

Second! Vato, get on the pachydermous, personal percussion pad for discussionating private matters.

TornZero

Years
No, they cannot. I've clarified this to someone else before, quite a few pages ago, so I guess it's due for reiteration: Unless the GM(s) specify that they have a TM or Egg Move, or a Hidden Ability, you're restricted to moves learned by level and the base ability/ies. However, you can PM or VM Vato and/or myself prior to making a post and work out Pokémon moves.

Level is entirely up to the GM, but you can use any learned-by-level moves within the proper range prior to capture.

Basically, if you want to be special, tell us first. Generally, though, making an enjoyable battle is the better, and more rewarding, road to getting a Pokémon with awesome stuff.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
BLAST FROM THE PAST!

Name: Forrest Top
Appearance: He has slender form, about 110 pounds and 5'6. He has long, brown hair the color of tree bark. He always wears a dark green long sleeved shirt with dark blue jeans. He has next to no upper body strength, but his leg muscles are powerful from his climbing trees and other such things. His eyes are a deep green. He always wears a pendant with a tall tree on it.
Personality: He's a shady young man. He never talks unless he's spoken to, and he avoids conflict whenever possible. He can run twice as fast as a normal person, and climbs like a pro. He's really smart, but people think he's as dumb as a log due to the fact he doesn't talk much. He's an outcast type of person.
History: He never really knew his parents, but he grew up in Fortree City, where the tree climbing was great. He lived with his grandfather who taught him the meaning of being reserved. He also taught him to never give up your dreams, and keep fighting for everything you believe in. He took these words to heart, and trained in the forest to follow his dream of being a ninja-like pokemon trainer. At the age of seven, he was already climbing trees swiftly and progressing in skill level. He finally reached the point of leaping from tree branch to tree branch. This pleased his grandfather greatly, and he gave him something: a pendant with a tree on it, so that he might never forget where he came from and what he accomplished. He lived with his grandfather until the age of fourteen, where he passed away. Forrest cried for days and days, but finally pulled himself together. A week later he turned fifteen, and he decided to set out on a journey.

And also I would like Sphea-I mean Treeko.

Last edited:

TornZero

Years
@Khawill, a companion's totally fine. If you plan on making Selena a recurring character (or just a long-time companion), feel free to make a character sheet for them as well so it's easier to keep track of her.

@Hereto, I'm pretty sure I said "new character", not "copy and paste the wannabe ninja".

A little while after danaxe, standards kind of got bumped up. Khawill's character was re-accepted because Sara still met Vato's standards. I hope you know where I'm going with this so I don't have to actually say it, and don't think I don't know you can make a helluva lot better than that. I saw your Shattered Era character, and plenty more.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Alrighty. I suppose so. I'll start working on my SU tonight, and I'll have it finished within the week. Here's the alpha SU.

Name: Giovanni "Gio" Luca

Appearance: Giovanni is roughly 6'4, a bit taller than some of the guys his age. He weighs about 140 pounds and is well muscled. He has long black hair that hangs loosely around his head. It has the general appearance of being sweaty. His skin is tan, and his face is angular, his eyes are grey. He has a tattoo across his arm that says, "We'll all be saved in the end." He wears a black v-neck, black skinny jeans, and black van-like shoes. He has a muscular build. He looks rather attractive if you like tan, tall, deep-voiced men. He has an affinity for metal music, so he usually has a large pair of black headphones hanging around his neck.

Personality: Giovanni generally tries to pull of the whole, "I'm a badass and I don't care what you think about me," bit, but on the inside, he's sensitive. People automatically judge him by his heavy metal look and his heavy metal love. The first assumption is that he's a heartless jerk who only cares about himself, but this isn't true. He's just as caring as the next guy, but he's afraid to show it. He's just gone with other's accusations to make him a little more secure. If he takes you for a friend, you'd be perfectly safe until he lays dead. If you make an enemy of him, he treats you with cold indifference. He once fell in love, but the girl dissed him the worst way possible: When he tried to talk to her in front of the entire school, she laughed and said, "Crawl back in the grave you came from." He hasn't loved more than metal and some other things since. His parents weren't around a lot, so he needs a mentor.

History: Gio was born in Mauville City. His parents left him at an early age, so he was moved into an orphanage. He was very lonely from an early age, as the other kids tended to leave him to his own buisness.

Starter: Howler the Poochyena (Or Howler the Whismur if my request goes through)

Last edited:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
I've changed my mind. I believe he's going to be an Italian metalhead. WOO! GO METAL!

Now...I'm torn between Poochyena and Phanpy. Could I possibly have an exception for a Whismur?

Last edited:

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
(Or Howler the Whismur if my request goes through)

How about Howler the dopey Bidoof with Simple? :3
I seem to be getting a like for Giovanni Luca [that name makes him sound like an itallian mafia-guy, btu the description makes me picture a viking so ...Itallian Viking that loves Metal!!! :D]

Anyways... Keep the SUs coming guys, this place must get back from the grave! :D

Back