• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Team Multitype

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Nickname: Blaziken153
Skills:Beta testing, creating little stories
Applying As: Alpha/Beta tester, Storyline creator
Proof(Not Needed but will be appreciated):
Timezone: idk the timeline but i live in Italy
Contact Info(I prefer PMs): PM

Ok you are in the team. Again I think that this team is full of storyliners

ganesha

The Graphical Master
Years
Now we have story and almost all resources but why aren't we moving any further. Let's make a move to progressing hacks section by the end of this month.

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Now we have story and almost all resources but why aren't we moving any further. Let's make a move to progressing hacks section by the end of this month.

We will try to but we obviously can't do any events until we have a scripter and I am not a perfect scripter. Also since Progressing Hacks section needs only 4 pics we can show the Title Screen(if anyone is ready to do it),the new start point,the new starters,a 4th/5th gen pokemon in the wild and any new tiles if someone inserts it and we will release the beta at a later point with some major progress. Also guys I have sprited Yveltal in 64*64 so if I can get backsprite from anywhere or I sprite it myself, we can insert Yveltal in the game. If we don't get the backsprite, we can make Yveltal an uncatchable pokemon.

Here is it:

zPmk4LB.png

Maxzeroedge

Ready for simply anything
Years
Nickname: maxzeroedge
Skills: Scripting, Tile Editing, Map Editing
Applying As: Scripter
Proof(Not Needed but will be appreciated): Have been out of touch from this world for some time, and all my previous works were lost with the hard drive
Timezone: GMT +5.30
Contact Info(I prefer PMs): [email protected], Skype: maxzeroedge

P.S. Is it GBA ROM?

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Nickname: maxzeroedge
Skills: Scripting, Tile Editing, Map Editing
Applying As: Scripter
Proof(Not Needed but will be appreciated): Have been out of touch from this world for some time, and all my previous works were lost with the hard drive
Timezone: GMT +5.30
Contact Info(I prefer PMs): [email protected], Skype: maxzeroedge

P.S. Is it GBA ROM?

Wow you are a miracle for our team. You will editing the script and tiles which I will give to you. Also we have the same time zones. And yes this is a GBA rom.

cheeseguy12

Just A Beast
Years
Although I'm terrible at everything except maybe mapping basically I may Come up with some good ideas I guess I wouldn't be much help but a beta tester
Pacific Time zone

cheeseguy12

Just A Beast
Years
ok well tell me what i need to do i gues i maybe got the laziest job i will be playinng other hacks for the time'
P.S. Please replace the cries it sumtimes bothers me when they dont have them
Thnx

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
ok well tell me what i need to do i gues i maybe got the laziest job i will be playinng other hacks for the time'
P.S. Please replace the cries it sumtimes bothers me when they dont have them
Thnx

I will send you the patch when it's completed upto some point and what do you mean by cries?

ganesha

The Graphical Master
Years
We have made the story till the hero getting starter, now we need to continue, just make whatever you like and lets discuss it and modify if required and then just script and map the hack accordingly.

cheeseguy12

Just A Beast
Years
When You Guys Get The Story I Will Be REady To play the hack
When it's done
By Crys I Meant Like in light Platinum Girantina when sent out sounds like a spoink
So if your replacing Azurul for Genesect Genesect will sound lika Azuril
Use PokeCry To Switch it please

ganesha

The Graphical Master
Years
Insertion of tiles is under process and after that the next job is testing the alpha then posting in progressing hacks section

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
When You Guys Get The Story I Will Be REady To play the hack
When it's done
By Crys I Meant Like in light Platinum Girantina when sent out sounds like a spoink
So if your replacing Azurul for Genesect Genesect will sound lika Azuril
Use PokeCry To Switch it please

I will insert the cries but using Sappy not Pokecry because Sappy gives good quality to the sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back