• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
I'm currently playing:

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Persona 4
Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis
Tales of Phantasia

I've started to play Twilight Princess again because, well, I haven't for a while, and it was time for to get a bit nostalgic when it comes to the Legend of Zelda anyway. Right now I'm at the first part of the Odin Forest where I'd have to get the drops of light from the insects of darkness. At first I thought that finding and beating the insects of darkness was pretty tedious, but, it's okay!

As for Persona 4, I've gotten a copy of it for my Playstation 2 just the other day, and it's pretty amazing; all of the heart, and the story is all fitted into this game, which is pretty damn epic! Right now I'm at the Shadow Yukiko boss, where the level of difficulty sort of spikes there, so... I'm trying to grind before the final day to rescue Yukiko is up.

I haven't played Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis in a while, but, it's still a very good game! It reminds me of Persona a bit, where you'd have to go to class and do all these side-events, etc, etc, but, I do love that there's something more to it; like, I'm trying to synthesize for this item for Pamela, which I'd have to search in deep in a cave to do it, and I'd have to do it before it gets dark. I've also beaten the 4th boss, hammering my way up to 5th.

The same goes with Tales of Phantasia, but, I'm trying to finish it again too! I've recently gotten Arche in my party, and I'm trying to heal all of the Sylph from the Miasma. It was kinda tricky at first with all of the wind gusts, but, I'm getting there!

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
-Rhythm Tengoku
-Wario Land 3
-Luigi's Mansion
-New Super Mario Bros U
-Game & Watch Gallery 2
-Toki Tori
-Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

Rhythm Tengoku and Wario Land 3 I've been playing lately to finish them. Amazing games, and even though I'm nearly done with them I don't want them to end at all.

Luigi's Mansion is because of anticipation for Luigi's Mansion 2, and I'm trying to get 100% on NSMBU. Nearly there!

The last three I recently bought digitally and popping them up time to time. Fantastic games. Should devote more time to SoTN though.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix
Playing through KHFM right now. :3 I'm about to go to Agrabah. I'm doing my "complete" Proud Mode file first. Well, I'm beating it first and then I'll go through and finish up completion when I've beaten Re:COM as well. After that I'll do my extra runs for the Platinum trophy. For now, I'm just taking in the story as quick as I can so I can move on to my second favourite game in the series. *u*

That's all I'm technically playing right now but I'm probably going to start Persona 4 Golden on the side this week or next week.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
Pikmin 2
First time really actually playing this properly. I don't like the game. I never finished it once previous attempts. I'm almost done now. And I can finally legitimately say that I vastly prefer the original game

Assassin's Creed III
Sequence Five. I just got my outfit. I hope the game is finally starting. Ugh all this walk from point A to point B for a cutscene nonsense. And quick-time events. This is Assassin's Creed. I want to climb up buildings and stuff. Get a move on game.

The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages
First replay since I original beat it when it initially came out. Only just started. One my way to the second dungeon.

Silversnk

Valar Dohaeris
Years
Radiant Historia

It's an entertaining RPG with a slightly imrpoved battle system, involves time travels and parallel outcomes that you need to get in order to get past the alternate paths of the story. I'm actually in Chapter 9, I'm trying to get as many things as I can find so I can pwn the final boss without too much effort, but it's a little hard to level up party members as it takes too much time.

Miss Doronjo said:
The same goes with Tales of Phantasia, but, I'm trying to finish it again too! I've recently gotten Arche in my party, and I'm trying to heal all of the Sylph from the Miasma. It was kinda tricky at first with all of the wind gusts, but, I'm getting there!

Tales of Phantasia it's a really cool game, I've beaten it 3 times and I still enjoy playing it! I could say the "Tales of" series were my favourite series among games, before I played the Zero Escape series which are my new favourite.

Muani

miau
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 25, 2014
I am usually playing.. Touhou Project! Danmakus are my favorite genre.

My PS3 got the yellow light, so I cannot play on my other favourite games, which are Dark Souls, Persona 3 and 4, and Shadow of the Colossus. .n.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
I'm currently playing Fire Emblem: Awakening.

I never thought the game would be as inviting as it has turned out to be. It has a much fuller plot than I thought it would have, and the game is hugely story-driven while not drowning out the actual gameplay out that much if at all. I was also unaware it'd be more of a strategy game than anything, since I've never played a Fire Emblem game before, and that was a nice surprise. I love moving those little guys around as carefully as possible for fear of losing them.

Speaking of 'losing them,' I found that the game has a compilation of elements from the past games, meaning they won't have all of the stuff present in Awakening, at least not all in one game. That hugely turns me off to wanting to play the other games since one will lack what another has and that's depressing to me. I love Awakening so much already and I only want to play it forever and ever and omdgskjfd

Sir Codin

I keep shifting around and around, so I'll just announce my plans for awhile:

CURRENTLY PLAYING:
- Fallout: New Vegas
- Fire Emblem: Awakening
- Plane Scape: Torment
- Star Wars: KotOR

IN QUEUE:
- Star Wars: KotOR II (w/Restored Content)
- Fallout 2
- Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura
- Icewind Dale
- Neverwinter Nights 2
- Legend of Zelda series (playing in order of Nintendo's official timeline, starting with Skyward Sword [skipping Four Swords series, including Minish Cap]; you can find it here)

Last edited:

Princess Sandshrew

PokéRespect
Years
For some time now I have been wanting to play everything and not ever deciding what to play.
Though Osu! has been a daily play for a month now.
I just yesterday started playing S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl for a second play through, one of my most favourite games ever.

I want to spend some more time playing Monster Hunter Portable 3rd, Persona 3 and Pokemon Volt White 2.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX-: Kingdom Hearts Final Mix (PS3/JPN) - I finally got this on monday! It released on the 14th. But Im excited to beat it and such! I am going to play it through KHFM, KHRe:CoM, and than watch the KH358/2 days Scenes! :) For those who wondering about the ENG release, Fall 2013, FM is included for the first time! Im excited for ENG KHFM!

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I'm currently playing Far Cry 3 on my PS3. I got the idea to rent it for spring break after watching Gavin livestream some of the gameplay. I really enjoyed being in the jungle, riding the jetski and hanglider, shooting bandits and knifing heavy-armored soldiers, and having tigers and crocodiles appear out of nowhere only to rip my college-boy body to shreds. Collecting the lost letters and relics were mildly irritating, but the ample wandering helped me reach the max level early on. Only a few locations really gave me trouble, but hey, I'm playing on easy mode. \o/

I enjoyed the ride, but I'm never picking up this game again once I get the platinum trophy, haha.

TrollShammy80

Loved all Pokemon Since 98'
Years
Playing the Following
World of Warcraft
Pokemon Black 2

When I need a break:
Maple Story

Coming Soon
Pokemon White 2
Sonic 3 and Knuckles
Sonic 4 Ep 2

Wish List
Sonic Rivals and Sonic Rivals 2
Sonic the Hedgehog 4

Mostly on World of Warcraft alot with of good friends who I can hang out with all day and have fun :)
Lately though been playing Maple Story and Pokemon black 2

ZetaZaku

AEUG Pilot
Years
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance. Currently at R-03. The game's pretty interesting so far. Even though it's hack and slash, it's still got that Metal Gear Solid feel. Might end up replaying 1-3 again after this.

Ys I for NES. Not sure if bad design, or just too difficult. The game is really difficult, and it's one of those "wonder where I should go now" games. Even after grinding, the enemies are still quite difficult to beat. Like, I'm level 18, and some enemies in the mine can't be even harmed. And I'm probably not even half through the game.

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
NBA 2K13: I'm playing the MyCareer Mode I just finished my last My Career so I want to start out again as a rookie.

Now I'm playing the small forward position with the height of 6'7. I'm trying to get the Rookie of the year award and MVP award at the same season this time.

I'm also currently playing Pokemon Flora Sky though I'm just starting out and just finished the first gym.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
Pokepark:pikachu's adventure: I finally got the game this morning, may only be up to the rescuing chikorita part but enjoying it so far.

Years
  • Seen Jun 19, 2013
Needed a co-op game to unwind with my friends, so I've gotten Castle Crashers. It was so much fun that I started soloing through because I can't wait for the next weekend. I'm also playing Mass Effect 3 for the 700th time. The ending was the worst thing that could've happen in recent gaming history but man the combat mechanic is just too good.

Going to be starting Bioshock Infinite soon.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Been playing LOZ - Ocarina Of Time on my Wii recently and so far I'm doing pretty well, haven't come across anything difficult yet but I'm not pushing my luck right now.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen yesterday
Yesterday I finished Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow; as for now there are two games I have to play:
- Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
- Simon the Sorcerer 2

Also I maybe will replay Pokemon SoulSiver in the near future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back