The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime

Notices

Pokémon Anime Are you a regular watcher of the Pokémon Anime and its Movies or just an old fan? Come here, and take part in all the various ongoing discussions about the Pokémon Anime.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 5th, 2013, 05:45 PM
AWsquared
It's another wolf bite.
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to AWsquared

Advertise here
- Will Ash take some of his pokemon over, as it seems a lot of older pokemon are represented. Or at least shift them throughout XY Saga?
The only Pokemon I see coming back is Pikachu as usual. Maybe if there's a older Pokemon that gets a new evolution, it'll tag along with him like Aipom and then evolve. Though I hope it doesn't end up like poor Ambipom. There's rumors of Sableye (and Heracross appearently.) getting an evolution in X and Y and one appears in the 16th movie. Maybe Ash will catch one before the end of the BW series like how he caught Aipom during Battle Frontier at the end of the Advanced series. Though then again, I don't see Ash having a Sableye on his team, but Iris got a Dragonite, and I didn't expect that.

- Will either Iris or Cilan follow Ash to the new region? Or will he have completely new companions?
I can see Cilan coming to the new region with him, but not Iris. I see her returning to the Village of Dragons or continuing her journey by traveling to other regions to become the champion. And frankly I don't want Iris to come back.
- Out of the starters, which do you personally prefer Ash to have or do you wish for him to have more then one?
I think Ash will have either Chespin or Froakie. Froakie seems like it would suit him very well. Though I don't see him with Fennekin. If he does get Fennekin, then I hope that it doesn't get the "Fire-type starter is abandoned by previous trainer" treatment.

Mega Sceptile and Treecko for life yo.
DeviantArt |Tumblr | Art Gallery| Ask Me Stuff |Paired to | Avatar source:[x]
Old March 9th, 2013, 11:22 PM
Darkrai Lv.1000
Has a tendency to figure things out

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via AIM to Darkrai Lv.1000
Will Ash take some of his Pokemon over, as it seems a lot of older Pokemon are represented. Or at least shift them throughout X/Y Saga?

I think he'll just take Pikachu over, as usual, who will, as usual, revert back to Level 5. He may take along a Pokemon that is given a new evolution in Gen 6, like what happened with Aipom. I'm hoping he brings back older Pokemon for that saga's League as well.

Will either Iris or Cilan follow Ash to the new region? Or will he have completely new companions?

Good Arceus, I hope they don't follow him. Maybe Cilan, but definitely not Iris. I'm hopelessly hoping Brock and Misty come back. Or if not, he'll have the first Gym Leader tag along as usual, or for a twist, the game's male protagonist (I call him Xander).

Out of the starters, which do you personally prefer Ash to have or do you wish for him to have more then one?

For some reason, I see Ash with Froakie. He may obtain Chespin second. But Fennekin... I see the main rival having that one.

Personally, I'm hoping for a reboot, in the style of and with all the awesomeness of the anime trailer for B2W2. Ash should get his older, smaller-eyed design back, and not be much of an idiot. Team Rocket should go back to being comic relief, and the theme songs should be awesome and talk about being the best battler again. I also want Ash destroying bikes and evolving his Pokemon again.
Old March 17th, 2013, 01:21 PM
Papii
Unhatched Egg

Although Masamitsu Hidaka stated that Misty will no longer be in any future Pokemon episodes, now that he's fired from his job, I would really love to see Misty again in the new series. I would also love for Ho-oh to make it's debut in the Pokemon anime. I would even like if my favorite Pokemon, Blastoise, makes frequent appearances in the new generation.

What would you guys like to see?

Last edited by Papii; March 17th, 2013 at 01:27 PM.
Old March 17th, 2013, 09:14 PM
The Amazing Justin
The Original Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papii View Post
Although Masamitsu Hidaka stated that Misty will no longer be in any future Pokemon episodes, now that he's fired from his job, I would really love to see Misty again in the new series. I would also love for Ho-oh to make it's debut in the Pokemon anime. I would even like if my favorite Pokemon, Blastoise, makes frequent appearances in the new generation.
If you think they'll bother with older Pokemon besides Pikachu then your living in a dream world.
Old March 21st, 2013, 02:01 AM
ShadowMirror
Ready for the Battle

Nature: Quirky
I WANT MY PPPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!

i mean seriously ash is just so mean for leaving him, aslo i want either misty or dawn to return, also i want brock back, we need brock

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here