The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Old March 19th, 2013 (04:09 AM).
rigbycwts
Hmm, hmm.

Hey everyone! I'm rigbycwts, and I've been a Pokémon fan since high school.

Just came to the forums after seeing a thread related to Pokémon Essentials.
Old March 19th, 2013 (04:43 AM).
Zorogami
WUB WUB
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Zorogami
Hey there Rigby!
Peculiar name you got there, does it mean something?
If you are a poke-fan, then this is the right forum for you!
There is so many things to see and talk about, make sure you check every corner
of the forums for interesting topics (: So what was your first Pokemon Game? Do you have a favorite Pokemon or region? If you ever need anything, just ask around, people around here are very talkative and love to help out :D
Anyways, i hope you have fun and stick with us for a while!! See you :3

~ Anything for my Nakama ~
Old March 19th, 2013 (06:07 AM).
Student D1
De-Wott?

Location: It's where the sun rises, but it's smaller than Japan.
Nature: Docile
Send a message via Skype™ to Student D1
Hello Rigby! (Your name reminds me of Regular Show :D)

I'm Student D1, but you can call me as Student, and welcome to the community!

You've come to the right forum! There are a lot of things to discuss, especially as a Pokémon fan! You could discuss about the upcoming X and Y in the Pokémon X & Pokémon Y section. Or, you could talk about all the memorable things you've done in Generation V in the Fifth Generation Pokémon Series section. Like what Zorogami said, there are so many things to see and talk about, so make sure you check every section of the forums for interesting topics!

Well, if you have any questions, just ask the mods or any of the members here. And if you want to talk about anything, whether it's random or not, I'm always open. Just VM me on my profile. Hope you read the rules, have a good time here and enjoy your stay.

Profile | PM | Intro Thread | PokéSpe | White 2 FC
Old March 20th, 2013 (03:39 AM).
rigbycwts
Hmm, hmm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student D1 View Post
[COLOR="Navy"]Hello Rigby! (Your name reminds me of Regular Show :D)
Yep, I'm also a diehard fan of Regular Show.
I'm browsing around for some tilesets for my Essentials game.
Old March 20th, 2013 (04:26 AM).
Hikamaru
osha osha
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Hello Rigby, and welcome to PC!

I have to say, I've never watched Regular Show myself but I've heard about it. Glad to see you joined, we always love it when new members join because it means more people to talk to and who knows, you may even share something in common with another member!

I've been a Pokemon fan since I was very young, but as far as playing the games themselves go I've only been playing 3rd-5th Generation so far. Black/White and Black 2/White 2 are my fave games ever, and I'm a massive fan of the 5th Generation Water-type starter Oshawott.

And I see you joined looking for stuff with your Pokemon Essentials project. You should definitely head over to the Game Development section which has a mini-forum dedicated to Pokemon Essentials. The section's mod, Maruno, knows a lot about Pokemon Essentials so he'd be happy to help you with any questions!

Enjoy your stay here, and feel free to VM me if you want to talk.

- Hikari10

Sponsored Links