The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old February 18th, 2013, 07:13 PM
ShinyUmbreon189
Never go full retard

Nature: Relaxed
Yea anything musically affiliated when it comes to equipment will be expensive. You can get cheaper or should I say knock offs but you get what you pay for. I could buy a pre amp for $500 but I wont be satisfied. The one I was costs $3000 and I got bills and all that crap so it's gonna be very very difficult. Not to mention my studio isn't acoustically set up yet so I need to do that, will help with the vibrations from other objects. I have blankets and other stuff on the walls now to absorb the sounds a little but still not to my standards.

Old February 22nd, 2013, 07:24 PM
EvilSkittles
Lord of the kitchen

Nature: Impish
Send a message via Skype™ to EvilSkittles
Well I can't collaborate anymore, I don't have access to my friend's recording equipment and I have no job to pay for all of this.
Old March 17th, 2013, 03:10 PM
CarefulWetPaint
Time to Say Goodbye
Community Supporter

Hey look at this I've got time to do a quick post! Hows about that.
Firstly a new topic:
Have you done anything musically related lately? If so what?
For example have you played a gig? Had a music grading test? something like that.

On the subject of a home studio, I personally don't really see the point in investing so much money into one, unless you plan to record high quality music at your own home and do all the mixing and stuff yourself. I think its just as easy and cost effective to hire out a studio room for a few hours when you have what you want to record down but hey, I dont want to record studio level music so I dont really completely understand.

Last order of business will be An emblem! Apparently we can have one so I was wondering if you guys would like to create it, as I assume someone who be better with graphics and such than I or if I should. I'd also like your opinion on what it should look like soooo gogogogog!

(p.s. Everyone who has posted covers/links to their music will be able to find that they are now in the first post.)

Last edited by CarefulWetPaint; March 17th, 2013 at 03:31 PM.
Old March 19th, 2013, 08:36 AM
Eпvy
Winds ღ

Nature: Lonely
Okay... Sorry, long time no post. My life has become incredibly busy in the last year - or more busy than it ever has been for me, anyway. That very much includes musically. =)

Done anything musically related? I don't know what exactly you mean by that question, but this semester I have taken both orchestra and band. Early in the year I got to go on an orchestra trip way out of state and got to play in a gorgeous concert hall. It was amazing.

Now I'm learning a concerto. Not to play in orchestra, but for juries. Which are important.
Old April 1st, 2013, 10:39 AM
cacturne4512
Psyduck

Nature: Quirky
Hey, coming back after a bit of shameful club neglection. Sorry about that. Anyway, my school band is going to New York City this weekend for a competition.
Old April 2nd, 2013, 05:03 AM
Overlord Drakow
-CONQUERER

Nature: Serious
Hey guys, I'm looking to get myself a portable digital piano - Any recommendations? Been looking at Casio, Kawai and Yamada. The main things that it needs to have are the full 88 keys, be easily portable and have all three pedals.
Old April 3rd, 2013, 06:44 AM
Midnight-Umbreon

Nature: Timid
Username: Midnight-Umbreon

Instrument(s) played: Singer, and a beginner at autistic guitar and drums

Are you willing to collaborate with other members: not really, cuase im not that good

Music Is The Escape
Old April 15th, 2013, 10:50 PM
respirrave
Bidoof Booty

Nature: Sassy
Ah, hello again, everyone! I've really neglected to post (or even log onto PC) since I moved back to North Carolina!
I just wanted to let everyone know that I've actually been working on some new material! I've out of it, but I'm not working on some songs. I recorded a song called "Not There" that speaks about my struggle with my self image. You can listen to it here!

"And then now, it feels good to speak about what we do, but to speak about who I am as an individual? Doesn't feel relevant to me, really." -Jonna Lee
Old May 18th, 2013, 08:06 PM
Sandshrew4
Also known as Sandwich

Nature: Careful
Answering the topic question-
Not really, but I have written four songs in study hall in the past week or so. Three are about not conforming, and ones about nostalgia. One of thems really weird actually...
Not sure if it counts, but there you have it.
Old June 1st, 2013, 09:06 AM
Brynjolf
It's so overt it's covert

Is this place still open?

Username: Insomniac
Instrument(s) played: Guitar for 2 1/2 years
Are you willing to collaborate with other members: Yes

I know it doesn't seem like much.. But it really bothers me that people consider me less of a musician because I don't play more than one instrument.

I hope that's not the case here!

Anyway I've just started to finally be somewhat good at the instrument and I've actually recorded myself playing around 5 original songs (no words just guitar) if that's on topic :p
Old June 22nd, 2013, 04:04 PM
Krazzikk

Looks like I'm late to the party. Oh well, never to late I suppose.

qUsername: Krazzikk
Instruments played: trombone & piano
Are you willing to collab with other members: possibly...

Have you done anything musically related lately: nothing too special. I did participate in my school's honor band last school year where we had 24 hours to learn a song and play with an ensemble in which 1-3 students are chosen from I each school in the county, and I've also started seriously taking up notation and have almost finished my first song.
Old June 26th, 2013, 01:08 PM
vEzekiaLv

Hullo! Fellow musician here!
My name is vEzekiaLv.

I play piano and I sing. I am apart of a professional children's choir (where I sing--professionally, as it were--for choirs ranging from elementary to high-school ((mostly high-school level)).

As far as collaboration: I am willing, and able to sing very good harmony (for what my opinion is, anyway).
Old July 10th, 2013, 10:07 AM
Kanzler
naughty biscotti
Community Supporter

Heyy! BlahISuck here, or BIS..

I played piano and saxophone, but I'd like to learn to sing.

Is there a usb microphone anybody would recommend? Preferably under $100.
Old July 16th, 2013, 03:26 PM
Nolafus
Aspiring Writer, or something...

Nature: Calm
Well answering the topic question I've finished high school this year and am looking at a french horn to get to continue into college. I would like to continue french horn because of the scholarships and I really like playing it. It might be the devil reincarnated into metal, but at least it's my devil reincarnated into metal.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links