Satoshi-tachi arrive in Sangi Town and are confronted with something controlling the minds of Pokémon. They meet up with Handsome and discover Achroma's division of Plasma.
7 February 2013 [Japan]
- so Achroma is just a crazy dude vaguely going along with Plasma/inventing crap for them to use out of his own sick curiosity
- oh oh they mentioned Sangi Ranch at the beginning!
- it's still funny that Meowth has to be restrained
- I like that the TRio still have a primary goal of getting Pika, but they're being creative about it. And screwing up Plasma's plans.
- there are so many needless explosions in this series. it's starting to irritate me.
- Achroma being fascinated by Pika's power ahahaha
- and Angie telling him off omg
- and the TRio casually hacks into Achroma's computers yay
- I hope Rocket vs Plasma will be something common
So I really liked this episode. The dynamics between and within the different factions were interesting and Achroma's an psycho but entertaining. Even though I mostly dislike him.
I'm concerned that PMs still did not sub it xD
Well, not like I mind... :D
Anyways... I'm glad they left Akuroma with his personality from the games, he's just too awesome to be changed :D
But I so want to see his pose xD
As for the Roketto-dan... I don't know... capturing Pikachu again seems too old... it's good that they mess up with Plasma-dan's plans but they cannot do that every time, huh...?
Overall it was an interesting episode, maybe a little patch for the 2 missing Plasma episodes =)
PMs did sub it though; that's what version I watched!
idk man I'm not too fussed about the TRio trying to capture Pika. It may be an old notion, but they're being creative about it and also doing other stuff. And they're actually a threat nowadays, so I kinda like it.