The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.


Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #1276    
Old March 17th, 2013, 06:37 PM
tabor62's Avatar
tabor62
PONPONPON
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: In the Sun
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrainerTori View Post
With the Meloetta gamestop event, you get the card from gamestop - is that card good forever? or only until the event is over?

I JUST started pokemon white 2, just got to castelia, and there is no way I could defeat and catch a level 50 pokemon any time soon >.<
Just a heads up, you automatically get gifted the Meloetta as long as you have an open slot in your party. You don't need to catch it, so feel free to go get it right now ^.^
__________________
Moderator of Trade Corner
PM me | VM me
My Pair

Friend Codes
Y

Trade Reviews
Click Here



Ever wonder what goes through my head as I breed Pokemon? Want to see all the steps and pains I take to provide Pokemon for all of you? Well clicky clicky [here].
  #1277    
Old March 17th, 2013, 10:33 PM
rebelxgirl's Avatar
rebelxgirl
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: United States
Gender: Female
Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari10 View Post
They are among some of the Pokemon that can only be obtained with the Poke Transfer, which requires a second DS and a 4th Generation game (Diamond/Pearl/Platinum/HeartGold/SoulSilver).

A complete list of Pokemon that can only be obtained via Poke Transfer is found here.
I've never used PokeTransfer so I'll have to look into it more. I haven't gotten very far in P/D/Pt, haven't beaten Red in SoulSilver, so I'm not sure what I'd transfer. Any way about it I have one DS to work with.
__________________

Don't kill me if I disappear in a trade, I work in public safety, sometimes stuff happens. I'll be back.
I have a Rock type Friend Safari with Boldore, Corsola, & Barbacle. PM me to trade FCs.

Have a few legendaries & some rare Pokemon to complete my National dex. Clones or touch trades would be great. If we do touch trades, I do have some legendaries for touch trade only. Help is appreciated.
  #1278    
Old March 17th, 2013, 10:36 PM
vaporeon7's Avatar
vaporeon7
My life would suck without you
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Preparing for trouble and making it double.
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to vaporeon7
Quote:
I've never used PokeTransfer so I'll have to look into it more. I haven't gotten very far in P/D/Pt, haven't beaten Red in SoulSilver, so I'm not sure what I'd transfer. Any way about it I have one DS to work with.
Your only real option is to find a friend to help, get another DS, or use our trade forums to trade them to someone, get them to transfer and trade them back.
__________________
  #1279    
Old March 17th, 2013, 10:36 PM
rebelxgirl's Avatar
rebelxgirl
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: United States
Gender: Female
Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrainerTori View Post
With the Meloetta gamestop event, you get the card from gamestop - is that card good forever? or only until the event is over?

I JUST started pokemon white 2, just got to castelia, and there is no way I could defeat and catch a level 50 pokemon any time soon >.<
Quote:
Originally Posted by tabor62 View Post
Just a heads up, you automatically get gifted the Meloetta as long as you have an open slot in your party. You don't need to catch it, so feel free to go get it right now ^.^
I didn't have an open slot in my party & I received mine. I got a message thing that told me to pick mine up at a PokeCenter & the PokeCenter I went to had a different/new guy standing near the door & I talked to him & got it.
__________________

Don't kill me if I disappear in a trade, I work in public safety, sometimes stuff happens. I'll be back.
I have a Rock type Friend Safari with Boldore, Corsola, & Barbacle. PM me to trade FCs.

Have a few legendaries & some rare Pokemon to complete my National dex. Clones or touch trades would be great. If we do touch trades, I do have some legendaries for touch trade only. Help is appreciated.
  #1280    
Old March 17th, 2013, 10:39 PM
rebelxgirl's Avatar
rebelxgirl
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: United States
Gender: Female
Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaporeon7 View Post
Your only real option is to find a friend to help, get another DS, or use our trade forums to trade them to someone, get them to transfer and trade them back.
Yeah I keep saying one of these days I'm gonna nab my boyfriend's little brothers' DS for a while to trade Pokemon & I've just never done it. I don't know that I have a Pikachu anywhere, I might. But I know I don't have anything such as Mew, might have a couple other legendaries or rare Pokemon.
__________________

Don't kill me if I disappear in a trade, I work in public safety, sometimes stuff happens. I'll be back.
I have a Rock type Friend Safari with Boldore, Corsola, & Barbacle. PM me to trade FCs.

Have a few legendaries & some rare Pokemon to complete my National dex. Clones or touch trades would be great. If we do touch trades, I do have some legendaries for touch trade only. Help is appreciated.
  #1281    
Old March 17th, 2013, 10:49 PM
tabor62's Avatar
tabor62
PONPONPON
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: In the Sun
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelxgirl View Post
I didn't have an open slot in my party & I received mine. I got a message thing that told me to pick mine up at a PokeCenter & the PokeCenter I went to had a different/new guy standing near the door & I talked to him & got it.
No, what I meant was that to receive the Meloetta itself in-game, you'd have to have an open slot. I wasn't referring to the Wonder Card or Event itself. Sorry for the confusion.
__________________
Moderator of Trade Corner
PM me | VM me
My Pair

Friend Codes
Y

Trade Reviews
Click Here



Ever wonder what goes through my head as I breed Pokemon? Want to see all the steps and pains I take to provide Pokemon for all of you? Well clicky clicky [here].
  #1282    
Old March 19th, 2013, 01:21 AM
MocasFocas's Avatar
MocasFocas
artist
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Portugal
Gender: Female
hi guys
i had catch a dratini at lv. 58 in dragonspiral tower. but I confused since it has suppose to transform at lv. 30 to a dragonair
why my dratini isn't changing to a dragonair?
__________________
  #1283    
Old March 19th, 2013, 01:24 AM
Zorogami's Avatar
Zorogami
WUB WUB
Community Supporter Tier 3
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Madrid/Spain
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Zorogami
Quote:
Originally Posted by MocasFocas View Post
hi guys
i had catch a dratini at lv. 58 in dragonspiral tower. but I confused since it has suppose to transform at lv. 30 to a dragonair
why my dratini isn't changing to a dragonair?
Just level him up by one level, then he'll evolve to dragonair
After that, level him up once more and dragonair will evolve into dragonite!
__________________

~ Anything for my Nakama ~
  #1284    
Old March 19th, 2013, 01:27 AM
MocasFocas's Avatar
MocasFocas
artist
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Portugal
Gender: Female
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorogami View Post
Just level him up by one level, then he'll evolve to dragonair
After that, level him up once more and dragonair will evolve into dragonite!
ok, i'm gonna try doing that
thank you

it evoluted

but only to a dragonair and that's good, because that was the one I wanted (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

ahmm, just one more question: there isn't an item that allows you to prevent futures evolutions in a specific pokemon?
__________________

Last edited by MocasFocas; March 19th, 2013 at 02:13 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
  #1285    
Old March 19th, 2013, 07:08 AM
PlatinumDude's Avatar
PlatinumDude
Nyeh?
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Canada
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
Quote:
Originally Posted by MocasFocas View Post
ok, i'm gonna try doing that
thank you

it evoluted

but only to a dragonair and that's good, because that was the one I wanted (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

ahmm, just one more question: there isn't an item that allows you to prevent futures evolutions in a specific pokemon?
Giving the Pokémon the Everstone item prevents the holder from evolving. It's a better idea to evolve Dragonair, IMO, as Dragonite learns a lot of good moves and has the stats to back them up.
__________________

  #1286    
Old March 19th, 2013, 12:53 PM
MocasFocas's Avatar
MocasFocas
artist
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Portugal
Gender: Female
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumDude View Post
Giving the Pokémon the Everstone item prevents the holder from evolving. It's a better idea to evolve Dragonair, IMO, as Dragonite learns a lot of good moves and has the stats to back them up.
Thanks for the information
I realy love dragonair, but a dragonite will a better choice to my team

Last edited by MocasFocas; March 19th, 2013 at 01:12 PM.
  #1287    
Old March 21st, 2013, 06:13 AM
Pinkie-Dawn's Avatar
Pinkie-Dawn
I Am Become Death
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Is Poison Heal Gligar available in any of the Hidden Grottoes?
__________________
Credit goes to grundo80 from imgur for the gif
  #1288    
Old March 21st, 2013, 06:49 AM
PlatinumDude's Avatar
PlatinumDude
Nyeh?
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Canada
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkie-Dawn View Post
Is Poison Heal Gligar available in any of the Hidden Grottoes?
It's available in the Route 23 Hidden Grotto. But Gligar has Immunity rather than Poison Heal (its ability will change to Poison Heal when it evolves).
__________________

  #1289    
Old March 21st, 2013, 08:59 AM
Arlo's Avatar
Arlo
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by MocasFocas View Post
Thanks for the information
I realy love dragonair, but a dragonite will a better choice to my team
I caught two Dratinis just so that I could leave one as a Dragonair and evolve the other to a Dragonite. Best of both worlds...
  #1290    
Old March 21st, 2013, 10:24 AM
Cyclone's Avatar
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkie-Dawn View Post
Is Poison Heal Gligar available in any of the Hidden Grottoes?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumDude View Post
It's available in the Route 23 Hidden Grotto. But Gligar has Immunity rather than Poison Heal (its ability will change to Poison Heal when it evolves).
Gligar. There is no Poison Heal Gligar.

Gliscor. The Gligar with Immunity when evolved gets Poison Heal, exactly as our shiny Dude here indicated.

Cyclone
__________________
"Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

  #1291    
Old March 21st, 2013, 12:39 PM
Pinkie-Dawn's Avatar
Pinkie-Dawn
I Am Become Death
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumDude View Post
It's available in the Route 23 Hidden Grotto. But Gligar has Immunity rather than Poison Heal (its ability will change to Poison Heal when it evolves).
I just found out after a bit of research.

Now for another question, how common are Razor Claws in B/W 2?
__________________
Credit goes to grundo80 from imgur for the gif
  #1292    
Old March 21st, 2013, 12:42 PM
Hikamaru's Avatar
Hikamaru
pseudologia fantastica
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Australia
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkie-Dawn View Post
Now for another question, how common are Razor Claws in B/W 2?
You can find one in the Giant Chasm, and also you can buy one for BP in the Battle Subway/PWT.
__________________


paired with AWsquared and Starry Windy
battle server | tumblr | twl | profile | supporter

  #1293    
Old March 25th, 2013, 02:28 PM
fenyx4's Avatar
fenyx4
X does Y WITH AUTHORITY!
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Stuck in Generation 3 :(
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
I hope it's OK if I consolidate these questions into one...

1. Does the battle music for Black Kyurem share the same melody as the battle music for White Kyurem? Do they use similar or different instrumentation? (similar to how in BW, the Tao Dragon trio members' (Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem Normal Forme) battle themes all apparently share the same melody, but use different instrumentation effects for each Pokemon...?)
I could probably just search for the song on YouTube, but I'm avoiding B2W2 music spoilers until I can actually play the game... :<

2. Regarding the Latios/Latias in the Dreamyard...is it possible for one to leave the Dreamyard without capturing said Latios/Latias, complete the game by beating the Elite 4 and Champion, and revisit the Dreamyard at a later time to "play hide-and-seek" with and subsequently catch the Latios/Latias?

3. Is one able to soft-reset for the Dreamyard's Latios/Latias? (primarily if one desires certain Natures, IVs, EVs, shinyness, etc.). Do you do this before or after "playing hide-and-seek" with it?

Thanks in advance for the answers!
__________________
[2011 HIATUS] Will be on PokeCommunity intermittently in 2012 2013 2014.
Visit the Crowning Remix of Awesome HERE and HERE
  #1294    
Old March 25th, 2013, 02:42 PM
PlatinumDude's Avatar
PlatinumDude
Nyeh?
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Canada
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenyx4 View Post
I hope it's OK if I consolidate these questions into one...

1. Does the battle music for Black Kyurem share the same melody as the battle music for White Kyurem? Do they use similar or different instrumentation? (similar to how in BW, the Tao Dragon trio members' (Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem Normal Forme) battle themes all apparently share the same melody, but use different instrumentation effects for each Pokemon...?)
I could probably just search for the song on YouTube, but I'm avoiding B2W2 music spoilers until I can actually play the game... :<

2. Regarding the Latios/Latias in the Dreamyard...is it possible for one to leave the Dreamyard without capturing said Latios/Latias, complete the game by beating the Elite 4 and Champion, and revisit the Dreamyard at a later time to "play hide-and-seek" with and subsequently catch the Latios/Latias?

3. Is one able to soft-reset for the Dreamyard's Latios/Latias? (primarily if one desires certain Natures, IVs, EVs, shinyness, etc.). Do you do this before or after "playing hide-and-seek" with it?

Thanks in advance for the answers!
1. Black and White Kyurem have similar, yet different sounding themes.

2. If you leave the Dreamyard, you must repeat the hide and seek with the Lati.

3. Yes it's possible to reset for the Lati's nature and IVs. At a certain point, the Lati will end the hide and seek and attack, so it might be a good idea to save each time you find it.
__________________

  #1295    
Old March 25th, 2013, 06:06 PM
Autumn Reverie's Avatar
Autumn Reverie
wibbly wobbly... timey wimey... stuff.
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Starts with a 'Mal' and ends with an 'aysia'.
Age: 20
Gender: Female
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenyx4 View Post
I hope it's OK if I consolidate these questions into one...

1. Does the battle music for Black Kyurem share the same melody as the battle music for White Kyurem? Do they use similar or different instrumentation? (similar to how in BW, the Tao Dragon trio members' (Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem Normal Forme) battle themes all apparently share the same melody, but use different instrumentation effects for each Pokemon...?)
I could probably just search for the song on YouTube, but I'm avoiding B2W2 music spoilers until I can actually play the game... :<

2. Regarding the Latios/Latias in the Dreamyard...is it possible for one to leave the Dreamyard without capturing said Latios/Latias, complete the game by beating the Elite 4 and Champion, and revisit the Dreamyard at a later time to "play hide-and-seek" with and subsequently catch the Latios/Latias?

3. Is one able to soft-reset for the Dreamyard's Latios/Latias? (primarily if one desires certain Natures, IVs, EVs, shinyness, etc.). Do you do this before or after "playing hide-and-seek" with it?

Thanks in advance for the answers!
1) The melody for both encounters are the same, but there are slight differences in each of them. Reshiram's theme has a kind of fire sound effect whereas Zekrom has a kind of electrical crackle if you listen carefully.

2) Yeah. If you leave the Dreamyard between the hide-and-seek chase and before battling with Latios/Latias, you must start the chase again until you either defeat it or capture it.

3) It should be possible to do so. I haven't tried it before as I captured it on first encounter, but as the post above mentioned, yes you can.

Hope that helps! All the best in your adventure. c:
__________________

pairs | twitter | showdown | pc family
  #1296    
Old March 26th, 2013, 08:14 PM
Xatano11's Avatar
Xatano11
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Gender: Male
I cant find that annoying skitty can anyone help me
__________________

Pokemon Flora Sky
  #1297    
Old March 26th, 2013, 08:33 PM
PlatinumDude's Avatar
PlatinumDude
Nyeh?
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Canada
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
It's available in Castelia Garden (accessible from Castelia Sewers) for White 2 players.
__________________

  #1298    
Old March 26th, 2013, 08:41 PM
Hikamaru's Avatar
Hikamaru
pseudologia fantastica
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Australia
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Can you specify which version you have? It could help us better.

If it's White 2 you're playing, just go to the garden accessed by the sewers in Castelia City. If you're playing Black 2 you'll need to trade one from White 2 or just go to the Trade Corner section's Quick Trade Thread if you don't have White 2.
__________________


paired with AWsquared and Starry Windy
battle server | tumblr | twl | profile | supporter

  #1299    
Old March 27th, 2013, 04:47 PM
Beth Sycamore
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: May 2012
Gender: Female
Nature: Hardy
Where is the pokemon daycare/breeding center in Pokemon White 2.

Where is the move deleter located at,in Pokemon White 2?

Is the White Forest existing,in Pokemon White 2?
  #1300    
Old March 27th, 2013, 04:55 PM
vaporeon7's Avatar
vaporeon7
My life would suck without you
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Preparing for trouble and making it double.
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to vaporeon7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beth Sycamore View Post
Where is the pokemon daycare/breeding center in Pokemon White 2.

Where is the move deleter located at,in Pokemon White 2?

Is the White Forest existing,in Pokemon White 2?
1) Route 3

2) PWT

3) Yes, but it functions as a place for battles, rather than catching Pokémon.
__________________
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Advertise here
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 12:38 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.