The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 18th, 2013, 07:24 AM
Drago Dragonite
General of the Dragons' Army

Nature: Sassy

Advertise here
What about Daniel Drace? You forgot my poor character! -goes to sad corner-

"The world is gigantic, with lots of secrets and mysteries.I understand why you want to explore it. Finding something in the world is like finding a needle in a haystack, but I sweared to protect you until the end of time, so I will always have a way to find you."

HAPPY LAVENDER TOWN DAY...
Old March 18th, 2013, 07:24 AM
Somniac
Probably sleeping.
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
I'm aware I haven't posted much in the last week, for which I apologize. I've had some issues to get ironed out around my social life.
I'll try to get a post up tonight.

Class list looks good to me, Egg's & breeding works lovely for Gwen, as she aspires to become a researcher/professor.
Old March 18th, 2013, 12:57 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Nature: Hardy
Er--Crud. Um. Mega kinda made some mistakes when he posted that class list (Not with the list itself, but the fact that there was supposed to be A LOT MORE INFO for the new day.)

Please hold while I scramble to try and correct this.
Old March 18th, 2013, 01:09 PM
Synthet

Nature: Careful
Let me know if you need a hand with anything Yellow. Happy to help.
Old March 18th, 2013, 02:23 PM
Xilfer
Control.
Community Supporter

Awesome. Class list. Sorry I'm late, school and all. Good thing I'm in the same class as Xander, too. This should be interesting.
Old March 18th, 2013, 02:23 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

ATTENTION
It's a new day! Please make up to one more post taking place on Thanksgiving (the last IC day) and then only make posts on this new day. The day starts with 2 classes in a row. NPC classes are classes run by characters that aren't assigned to an RPer. In these classes, one of the RPers in the class must assume control of the teacher temporarily. Have fun with it! The rules of the academy are that a teacher can teach however they want as long as their methods get results and don't repeatedly land people in the hospital.

Also, please read THIS POST. It's a news post and highly relevant to this day. You /want/ to read this as it's basically describing what's different about this IC day compared to any other.

FIRST CLASSES
Lexi Styles - Eggs 101 & Breeding
Issac Milke
Lucas McGuire
Aaron Reiki
Gwen Catrin Deallus

Ashara Soleil Harris- Self-Defense and Intermediate Battle Techniques
Mark Wilson
Samantha Felicity Cooper
Kitty Kirin
Shawn Williams
Christopher Jacob Styles

Ryan Newson- Pokemon Legend Studies
Genevieve Marie Molyneux
Alice Crenshaw
Whitney "???" Eli
Alex Wong

Steven Yew- History/Mythology
Lucia Francisco Bernavard
Brian Jameson
James Eugene Vincent
Vriska Van der Douchevald

Sage Smith- Berries and Poffin Making
Ciel Vespera
Iny Gage
Roy James Williams
Rosalyn Rebecca Smith
Rafael Kyo

Zane Alta- Pracical Battling
Valorie Ryder
Skye Odell
Killik Chambers
Mana Murasaki
Daniel Drace

Mining and Fossils 101- Byron (NPC Class)
Cecil Vargas
Artemisio Dell
Zora Loa
Alexander Vance

Pokemon Trainer Fitness and Basic Knowledge- Lt. Surge (NPC Class)
James Preston Rybak
Evie Bellarost
Roxas Jaden Asakura
Haru Hatake

Pokemon Biology- Norman (NPC Class)
Dante Redson
Indigo Wave
Wyatt Leon Bellerose
Holly Amarosa

Community and Vigilante service- Hilda
Zora Loa
Haru Hatake
Desmond Castelia
MacKenzie Quigg (...)
Iny Gage

SECOND CLASSES
Lexi Styles - Eggs 101 & Breeding
Lucia Francisco Bernavard
Brian Jameson
Ciel Vespera
Iny Gage

Ashara Soleil Harris- Self-Defense and Intermediate Battle Techniques
Genevieve Marie Molyneux
Alice Crenshaw
Whitney "???" Eli
Alex Wong

Ryan Newson- Pokemon Legend Studies
Roy James Williams
Rosalyn Rebecca Smith
Rafael Kyo
Dante Redson
Indigo Wave

Steven Yew- History/Mythology
Issac Milke
Lucas McGuire
Valorie Ryder
Skye Odell
Desmond Castelia

Sage Smith- Berries and Poffin Making
James Preston Rybak
Evie Bellarost
Mark Wilson
Samantha Felicity Cooper
Iny Gage

Zane Alta- Pracical Battling
James Eugene Vincent
Vriska Van der Douchevald
Roxas Jaden Asakura
Nemo Dannan

Mining and Fossils 101- Byron (NPC Class)
Cecil Vargas
Artemisio Dell
Haru Windsong
Orange Henry
Christopher Jacob Styles

Pokemon Trainer Fitness and Basic Knowledge- Lt. Surge (NPC Class)
Aaron Reiki
Gwen Catrin Deallus
Killik Chambers
Mana Murasaki

Pokemon Biology- Norman (NPC Class)
Kitty Kirin
Shawn Williams
Wyatt Leon Bellerose
Holly Amarosa
Alexander Vance

Self Defense- Maylene (NPC Class)
Haru Windsong
Orange Henry
Nemo Dannan
Daniel Drace

If we've failed to include your character, please let us know immediately and we'll correct the mistake ASAP. I'm pretty sure we did make some mistakes here, judging by the fact that two of my own characters are missing from the first class list, so. (Also: Please note that Hilda is a plot character played by me personally. I'll be controlling her during her class.) Also, please note that I take a stance of "If the first post isn't updated, that's my problem not the players". If a problem ever arises because of the first post not being updated, I will correct that with an immediate update and solve the problem in the way that least impacts the players.

In other news, I'm trying to redesign the first post a bit. I've recognized that the RP is slightly hard to grasp for new players and that this could be alleviated by explaining day-by-day procedure in a spoiler on the first post. An FAQ if you will.

@Synthet: Hmm... Well, I don't see why not. Megaman and I generally converse about PTA related things via Skype. You should join us! (My Skype ID is ChaoticMarin)

Last edited by PkMnTrainer Yellow; March 22nd, 2013 at 02:05 PM.
Old March 18th, 2013, 03:18 PM
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
My Skype is Megaman765 as well if anybody is curious. I just sent Mark into the halls of the Raikou Dorm so if anybody wants to buddy up with him now's the chance XD

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 32 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Old March 18th, 2013, 03:34 PM
Iny Gage
Forum Dweller.

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman765 View Post
My Skype is Megaman765 as well if anybody is curious. I just sent Mark into the halls of the Raikou Dorm so if anybody wants to buddy up with him now's the chance XD
I'm actually about to post my "Waking up post" If you want me to notice you. I'll be seeking food.
Old March 18th, 2013, 05:07 PM
Somniac
Probably sleeping.
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman765 View Post
I just sent Mark into the halls of the Raikou Dorm so if anybody wants to buddy up with him now's the chance XD
Just posted my waking up post. Gwen is in the main common-room of raikou right now, reading a magazine. Feel free to interact. That goes for anyone.

She spent last night sleeping on the sofa, cause she was too tired to get to bed, and shes just got out of the shower and is wondering around in a towel. Such an uncivilized lass.

You're welcome to comment on her lack of dress, the fact she looks like she didn't sleep a wink, or the fact that she's not even turning the page in her magazine. Other than that, dream up any way of interacting you like.

Oh, she also doesn't know her classes for the day so it would be great if someone who knows where the class-lists are posted up would interact with her <3
Old March 18th, 2013, 05:29 PM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Nature: Lonely
Will make my posts tomorrow
Old March 18th, 2013, 06:56 PM
Megaman765
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somniac View Post
Just posted my waking up post. Gwen is in the main common-room of raikou right now, reading a magazine. Feel free to interact. That goes for anyone.

She spent last night sleeping on the sofa, cause she was too tired to get to bed, and shes just got out of the shower and is wondering around in a towel. Such an uncivilized lass.

You're welcome to comment on her lack of dress, the fact she looks like she didn't sleep a wink, or the fact that she's not even turning the page in her magazine. Other than that, dream up any way of interacting you like.

Oh, she also doesn't know her classes for the day so it would be great if someone who knows where the class-lists are posted up would interact with her <3
Haha XD Well Mark's bound to have an interesting start today. Anyways I've decided to go out of my way and rework my SU so that players will have a better more updated source to look at his info from. Its very outdated, ESPECIALLY the appearence. I'll place it into a seperate post for the sake of convenience and probably put it in my Signature.

Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Old March 18th, 2013, 10:43 PM
Nideous
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
So Lucia and Bri have both classes together. This should be interesting. Also still lol at Asha teaching Kiki.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old March 19th, 2013, 12:42 AM
Somniac
Probably sleeping.
Community Supporter

Just a warning, some of my posts may be slower than usual as my right arm is currently in a cast, making it rather uncomfortable to type for prolonged periods.

@Megaman765 & Iny Gage,
Should have another post up later today/tonight
Old March 19th, 2013, 12:58 AM
Megaman765
Community Supporter

Quote:
Just a warning, some of my posts may be slower than usual as my right arm is currently in a cast, making it rather uncomfortable to type for prolonged periods.

@Megaman765 & Iny Gage,
Sure thing. I'll wait it out for you. Iny if ya don't want to wait on me your free to go on if you like. I don't want to end up swarming the forum with activity like a couple other cases of mine :p I don't have alot to post atm anyways.

Oh! Also one thing I should note, I'll be going to Pax East this Thursday so my Activity will be lacking. I'll likely only be able to post late at night for obvious reasons :D

(In Box)
Old March 19th, 2013, 01:32 AM
Iny Gage
Forum Dweller.

Quote:
@Megaman765 & Iny Gage,
This makes me wonder what time zone you all live in O_o
I get the feeling this is more of a UK forum rather than US sometimes.

Quote:
Sure thing. I'll wait it out for you. Iny if ya don't want to wait on me your free to go on if you like. I don't want to end up swarming the forum with activity like a couple other cases of mine :p I don't have alot to post atm anyways.

Oh! Also one thing I should note, I'll be going to Pax East this Thursday so my Activity will be lacking. I'll likely only be able to post late at night for obvious reasons
Nah, I'm not too impatient. Although I do envy you a bit >: (
Old March 19th, 2013, 01:50 AM
Synthet

Nature: Careful
I'll look into Skype, I've never used it before.

I just wanted to let you know that my second character, Alexander Vance, and Xilfer's character Desmond Castelia are both missing from the list of second classes.

PAX East! Jealous...
Old March 19th, 2013, 05:36 AM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

Nature: Mild
What's Pax East? I have never heard of it before.

@Iny - You think you're confused? I'm Australian haha

Also, did I move into the classroom too early? I'm not that accustomed to the speed of this RP yet.
Old March 19th, 2013, 06:11 AM
Dusk
Fighting to Renew my Past...

Whitney's currently having breakfast and welding metal in the cafeteria, anyone want to interact with her? She's the one at the corner table with angel wings.

Yeah, nothing unusual here.

Old March 19th, 2013, 06:22 AM
Nideous
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
Batel, I'll let you decide exactly what happened in the battle last night, but remember that there were some ques in my post. is up to you to decide what exactly transpired.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old March 19th, 2013, 01:12 PM
The1mm0rt41One
Dovahkiin

Name: Bryce Elwood

Sex: Male

Dorm: Riakou

Appearance:

Bryce stands six feet tall and weighs 130 pounds. A tall and lanky boy with messy, medium length brown hair and eyes as blue as the ocean. Above his eyes are his somewhat bushy eyebrows. He wears a slim fitting striped blue and grey sweater and blue jeans with a black belt and dark blue running shoes. He also wears a black scarf and a turquoise backpack where the strap starts from his right shoulder to the left side of his hip. Attached to his belt is a pendent in the shape of star that his parents gave him before their trip to The Brass Tower.

Personality:

Bryce has suffered from PTSD (Posttraumatic stress disorder) since he was ten years old. Whenever he comes into contact or at sight of a Ghost-type Pokémon, he’ll be struck with fear and flee as far away as he can. Since he was diagnosed with PTSD, Bryce has made a habit of distancing himself from others. He’ll usually be found alone because he finds himself too weird to hang out around other people while others tend to reciprocate his opinion. Despite his loner attitude, Bryce has a heart of gold. He will like people based on who they are rather than their social status. But since many people see him as a freak and an outcast, he never gets the chance to show off who he really is. Who is Bryce Elwood really? Well, he’s a warm, hearted kid who’s just searching for someone to care about him.

History:

Bryce was born and raised in Ecruteak City. His parents were trying to raise him to be a little more to himself but as a child, Bryce was far from that. He was extremely sociable and charismatic, everyone considered him a great smooth talker by the time he was six. But it all changed on Bryce’s tenth birthday. His parents, being ghost hunters, took Bryce with them on his first ghost hunt. In the Elwood family, ten years old meant you could help out on ghost hunts, something Elwood wanted to do since he could remember. His parents took him to The Brass Tower in their hometown of Eructeak for his first hunt. They were exploring when Bryce found an old relic. He ran it to his parents who tried to identify it. But as they were looking at the relic, it began to glow a dark purple aura. It released a enormous black cloud that in the centre had a pair of red eyes and a mouth. The cloud had sucked his parents into itself before trying to pull Bryce inside. Bryce, however, manage to escape through a hole in the wall.

An investigation was put out about his parents disappearances, but no trace of them was found. The police refused to believe Bryce and closed the investigation, with his parents still marked as missing. This is where Bryce developed his PTSD.

Since his parent’s disappearance, Bryce has been living in and out of foster care. He has lived in Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh. Many foster parents couldn’t deal with Bryce’s PTSD and just shipped him off elsewhere. Eventually, word of Bryce’s story caught the attention of The Pokémon Trainer Academy and they invited Bryce to take the entry exams. For Bryce’s written exam, he just narrowly passed because he couldn’t answer any questions about Ghost types and the same with his practical exam because he was put up against a Ghost-type Pokémon. Still, the academy saw his potential and accepted him into the academy.

Pokémon
Species: Ralts
Personality:
Ratls is very protective of Bryce. He won’t let anything or anyone do anything to harm him. He’s a lot more outgoing than his trainer which Bryce seems to enjoy. Still, Ralts will be by Bryce’s side till the end.
Lvl: 15
Moves: Confusion, Teleport, Hidden Power, Will-O-Wisp, Double Team, Protect
Old March 19th, 2013, 07:34 PM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful
Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfOfEve View Post
Whitney's currently having breakfast and welding metal in the cafeteria, anyone want to interact with her? She's the one at the corner table with angel wings.

Yeah, nothing unusual here.
Kilik has interacted with her right now. Read my post, if you please.

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old March 20th, 2013, 01:43 AM
Drago Dragonite
General of the Dragons' Army

Nature: Sassy
I do feel like the time zones here are all scrambled . My time zone is UTC... Greenwich Meridian... Right below it. I mean, the country below it. And I just made Daniel wake up by falling of the bed because I do not know any other way of waking up. Forget clocks, gravity always made me wake up early.

"The world is gigantic, with lots of secrets and mysteries.I understand why you want to explore it. Finding something in the world is like finding a needle in a haystack, but I sweared to protect you until the end of time, so I will always have a way to find you."

HAPPY LAVENDER TOWN DAY...
Old March 20th, 2013, 10:19 AM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

@The1mm0rt41One: Your app looks good. You fell just under the minimum limit at 346 words, where the minimum limit is 350, but I'm going to let you get away with that. You're accepted!

@Everyone: Hey, guys? I'm making an effort to improve the front page and my largest goals by far were to add in a small guide for new players and to make SUs easier to find and easier to store. However, the transition is difficult because I need to hunt down everyone's old SUs, which is even more problematic when the RPer in question, such as Nideous, Megaman765, and myself have been in the RP for long enough that their SU is in the old PTA OOC thread instead of this one.

So can I ask a favor? Would any helpful RPers like to help me track down people's SUs? I've already made significant progress in the form of finding the SU and Job for every teacher and adding them in, but there's still plenty of students without their SU linked.

Basically, you just need to find the post that their finished SU is on, right click the number in the upper right of the post (#1337 for example) and copy that link. Hand me the link along with the character's name and I'll add it in. I heavily recommend using the search function for this. Simply go to the upper right and click the search this thread button while on the PTA OOC. Enter the RPer's username in the upper right box and likely their character name in the keywords box. That will help filter the posts. A good trick is to go to their earliest post, as that's more often than not one of their SUs.

Regardless, here is the current accepted characters & SUs spoiler. I'll get it done eventually left to my own devices, but it would go faster with a bit of charity.

Accepted Characters & Their SUs
Spoiler:
Suicune Dorm
Valorie Ryder (PkMnTrainer Yellow) (SU)
Ciel Vespera (Fuyu) (SU)
Takumi Ryuuhiko (Bassiroth) (SU)
Nika Valentine (Lincoln West) (SU)
Lucia Francisco Bernavard (Greiger) (SU)
Genevieve Marie Molyneux (~Genevieve~) (SU)
Roxas Jaden Asakura (PinkSapphire) (SU)
Zora Loa (Rafael_P) (SU)
Kitty Kirin (Nideous) (SU)
Alex Wong (Crystallized) (SU)
Nemo Dannan (Lilizuki) (SU)
Whitney "???" Eli (WolfOfEve) (SU)
Indigo Wave (Batel) (SU)
Danielle Accola (Leaf Storm) (SU)
Alexander Vance (Synthet) (SU)

Entei Dorm
Skye Odell (Fuyu) (SU)
Dante Redson (Gold19) (SU)
Maxwell Leggingsteele (Mr. Mammoth) (SU)
Kenshin Ren (Bassiroth) (SU)
Olivia Wolf (PkMnTrainer Yellow) (SU)
Selene Evans (SelenaStar) (SU)
Alice Crenshaw (Mick Fizz) (SU)
Mana Murasaki (PinkSapphire) (SU)
Brian Jameson (Nideous) (SU)
Rosalyn Rebecca Smith (~Genevieve~) (SU)
Holly Amarosa (ShayShayTheShaymin) (SU)
Kilik Chambers (ShinyDiamond) (SU)
Roy James Williams (TheAmazingTaco) (SU)
Andrew Seymour Rede (Batel) (SU)
Cecil Vargas (igotpokeballz) (SU)
Samantha Felicity Cooper (Synthet) (SU)
Desmond Castelia (Xilfer123) (SU)
Christopher Jacob Styles (Kezius) (SU)

Raikou Dorm
Mark Willson (Megaman765) (SU)
James Eugene Vincent (Mick Fizz) (SU)
Rafael Kyo (Rafael_P) (SU)
Lincoln West (Lincoln West) (SU)
Quincy Zaraneth Marley Doreen the 3rd (Nideous) (SU)
Artemisio Dell (Lt. Col. Fantastic) (SU)
Vriska Van der Douchevald (Vato) (SU)
Wyatt Leon Bellerose (dcjboi) (SU)
Haru Hatake (heretostay123) (SU)
Aaron Reiki (WolfOfEve) (SU)
Lucas McGuire (Pat20cool) (SU)
Shawn Williams (Siiadams) (SU)
Orange Henry (OrangeNess) (SU)
James Preston Rybak (SummerSkies) (SU)
Evie Bellarost (Lokiepie) (SU)
Haru Windsong (TheUglyDucklett) (SU)
Gwen Catrin Deallus (Somniac) (SU)
Bryce Elwood (The1mm0rt41One) (SU)

Staff Members
N Harmonia (Bassiroth) (SU) (Class = General Expert)
Ashara Soleil Harris (Fuyu) (SU) (Class = Self Defense, Intermediate Battle Study)
Elizabeth (PkMnTrainer Yellow) (SU) (Class = Ancient Johto History)
Malcolm West (Lincoln West) (SU) (Class = Advanced Types and Strategies)
Drake Finnegin (Nideous) (SU) (Job = Daycare Man)
Sage Valerian Smith (~Genevieve~) (SU) (Class = Berries and Poffins)
Mr. Ryan Newson (Jbsundown) (SU) (Class = Pokémon Legend Studies)
Charles Fitzpatrick (Mick Fizz) (SU) (Job = Counselor)
Kiyoko (WolfOfEve) (SU Private) (Job = Misc)
Matthias Bowman (PointBlank) (SU) (Class= Battling, Physical Fitness, Astronomy)
Bai Kong (MichaelaTheUchiha) (SU) (Class = Preparing for your Journey)
Jillian Marie Perkins (Lilizuki) (SU) (Job = Senior Programmer)
Alexis Christine Style (Kezius) (SU) (Class = Breedings & Eggs)
Steven Yew (IceFyr1928) (SU) (Class = Pokemon Mythology)

Last edited by PkMnTrainer Yellow; March 20th, 2013 at 11:35 AM.
Old March 20th, 2013, 01:09 PM
Xilfer
Control.
Community Supporter

Err, I'm a bit confused again. It says on the class list that I will have two first classes. Which one do I got to first?
Old March 20th, 2013, 01:13 PM
Iny Gage
Forum Dweller.

I See you forgot This Iny girl in the list of accepted SUs

Remember her? Young, Shortish, Kinda clueless?

Here's her SU
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpos...postcount=4244
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here