The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Video Games > Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews

Notices

Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews Want to showcase yourself playing a game? Want to write a guide on how to beat the hardest levels of a game? Or maybe you want to give your review of a game you have? If so, this is the place for you!

Advertise here

Old March 19th, 2013, 01:29 PM
Brane
-

Advertise here
I'm going to bring something new over to PC. It's a game I don't see noticed very much apart from people buying it on Steam called The Bridge. The Bridge is an interesting puzzle game where you manipulate gravity to progress through the level, sometimes also having to reach items or complete alternative objectices. At the same time, it is a game that will confuse you and take away your sense of direction and even less so gravity (which was probably it's horrible objective).

So without further ado, let's start off our tricky journey through this platformer with episode 1!

The Bridge Let's Play (Episode 1) - An introduction that doesn't explain anything.
A confusing beginning into the world that is The Bridge.

As always I hope there is someone out there who enjoys the video!
Old March 19th, 2013, 01:49 PM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Nature: Quirky
I hope you don't mind a comment. :3

This game reminds me of the game Gravity Rush, because that's a game where you'd be one with gravity to solve puzzles and progress through the game too... But this game has a pretty dark feel to it. It definitely looks interesting~

Anyways, I think you did a really good job on this first video, and I'm looking forward to more of your episodes! <3

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Pokémon:PhoenixRising
Sylvie
Old March 19th, 2013, 06:38 PM
Brane
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Doronjo View Post
I hope you don't mind a comment. :3

This game reminds me of the game Gravity Rush, because that's a game where you'd be one with gravity to solve puzzles and progress through the game too... But this game has a pretty dark feel to it. It definitely looks interesting~

Anyways, I think you did a really good job on this first video, and I'm looking forward to more of your episodes! <3
Yes. I wholeheartedly dislike any form of comment. Please never do that again.

Jokes aside, I'll have a look at that game! The Bridge definitely has some sort of deep psychological feel to it because of the text and it's small clips of meaningful insight to the story.

Thanks for the feedback! Always good to hear
Old March 28th, 2013, 08:46 PM
Brane
-

Finally got around to doing another episode! These few puzzles were actually causing me some trouble. I can't imagine what the next few are going to be like D:

The Bridge Let's Play (Episode 2) - Vortex, vortex, everywhere a vortex.
One mans tough journey through his own house.

Last edited by Brane; April 2nd, 2013 at 07:43 PM.
Old April 2nd, 2013, 07:43 PM
Brane
-

The Bridge Let's Play (Episode 3) - The ending to a confusing Chapter.
We finish off what was a brain wrecking chapter.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here