• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

If you could have any Pokemon Ability...?

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Let's say you could have and use ANY of the abilites Pokemon have, which one would you pick and why? How would that Ability work in the Human World?? If you don't know all abilities out there, you can check this *Ability Dex*

Me personally, i would pick Natural Cure. This way, all diseases and illments i might get would cure by themselves, so i never have to stay in bed or take any medicine ever again!

Silversnk

Valar Dohaeris
Years
Thunder Shock. That would be a cool power to have.

Zap people I don't like lol.

That or a flame thrower.

Actually, he meant abilities (first included in rse and the later games) like Hydration and Air Lock, not attacks.

I would choose Imposter as my ability. It would be really cool to transform in other people to change their decisions, to speak for them or to spy random people (?)

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Hmm, good question. I think I'd go with Drizzle, just because I love the rain and I hate sunburns. =3

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Wonder Guard, cuz I could rule da world. No enemy could hit me cuz I'm Ghost/Dark in this world. xD

I'd choose... well... Levitate, to fly over the world to anywhere! I would float above the skies xD.

EGKangaroo

Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!
Years
Magnet pull. Then all I need is a silly cape and a helmet, and I shall be MAGNETO!

Probably motor drive. I'd be running on battery power like that Duracell bunny! Yeah!

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
Years
Most of the abilities won't really apply in the real world unless the effects are changed but cute charm would be pretty interesting.

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
Years
I'd say Wonder Guard, but there is a lot of stuff that's 'super effective' against humans. My other pick would be Iron Fist, that way I can KO anyone with one punch. Unless they have Sturdy.

Archenoth

The arch foe
Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2020
Trace! Definitely trace!
Trace a professors abilities in class so I don't need to put any effort in to do well on things. I could have any job ever, and I will always be at least as good as my most talented co-worker. I could do anything provided the right person was around, and even if they weren't I would have probably learned a lot from the times when I was good because of trace to become genuinely good and gain the tricks of any trade very fast.

Also Cute Charm would be interesting if you ever got into a fight.

Warship

異議あり!
Years
Volt Absorb :P i would heal myself by putting my hand in a plug and if someone tried to use a tazer gun on me i would say "thanks man that felt good" XD not that it happens much but still :P

Back