• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

echo; A KANTO JOURNEY (OOC)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Well apparently I am not following the BW2 moveset, then! But alright, I will give Zovy Mist now, if you want to forget an old move for it.

@ Scyke, that's fine with me! Let me know what pokémon you'd like to have captured before Pewter City.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
I'm gonna back out of this RP actually; I'm already part of two and I found myself to be busier than I thought I was. Sorry for any inconvienence caused, although I don't think I caused much haha

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I'm gonna back out of this RP actually; I'm already part of two and I found myself to be busier than I thought I was. Sorry for any inconvienence caused, although I don't think I caused much haha

Ok, I'm sad to hear that but I hope you'll have fun in your other RPs then!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Let me know when you have finished it, then. And at which chapter you'd like to start and what pokémon you want to have captured before starting.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I AM SO SORRY for not having updated the IC for a whole week.

How are you guys doing? Busy or just losing interest for other reasons?

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I'm afraid I personally have lost the spark for it : \ Not as much because people stopped posting, but more that... well, I realized that I'm not much of a fan of RPs with minimal character interaction, other than with characters you make yourself. It's been a fun run, but I think I need alot, -alot- more interaction with others in an RP before I can really get pumped about something, so I'm sorry Red :( Been a good one though.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I'm afraid I personally have lost the spark for it : \ Not as much because people stopped posting, but more that... well, I realized that I'm not much of a fan of RPs with minimal character interaction, other than with characters you make yourself. It's been a fun run, but I think I need alot, -alot- more interaction with others in an RP before I can really get pumped about something, so I'm sorry Red :( Been a good one though.

I understand you. I'm taking you away from the players list but I will dearly miss Adam and his Quilava and rodents~

I personally have come to realize that sometimes I enjoy writing my own thing under the guidance of a Game Master a bit more, and other times I enjoy making short posts where I interact with others at all times. My solution has been to join both kinds ^^

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I getcha. Sorry that I have to go, but at least I realized this about myself :P I can't really do writing on my own, even with someone else reading it. It just feels like a chore to me then. Either way, good luck on your ventures hereon out!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Sapphire(Manga).png

005.gif
123.gif

Name: Arabelle Silverklein

Trainer: Hoenn female

Starter: Charmeleon​

Personality:
Spoiler:

Roleplay sample:
Spoiler:

Don't mind me, I'm just putting Aberdeen aside for a while to steal Charmeleon create a new character and breathe some fresh air into things.

By the way, there are now 2 spots open in this RP.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2013
Hey, I saw your post on the discussion thread and this RP looks great! You wouldn't mind a n00b like me joining the adventure would you? Lol

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Hey, I saw your post on the discussion thread and this RP looks great! You wouldn't mind a n00b like me joining the adventure would you? Lol

Hi! Not at all~! Just check out the IC thread and see if you feel like you would like the style of posting we have here (it's been a bit slow lately, is all ^^) and then pick your starter pokémon and player in the first post of the OOC and fill out the Sign Up sheet.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2013
Yeah, this looks great! I will have my sign-up posted ASAP. BTW, will I be far behind everyone if I start in Route 2? Or should I just begin where everyone else is now?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Yeah, this looks great! I will have my sign-up posted ASAP. BTW, will I be far behind everyone if I start in Route 2? Or should I just begin where everyone else is now?
You could start in Route 2 if you want, but make sure to catch up before too long ;) In that case, your starter will be at lvl 10 and your only pokémon until you capture more.

Alrighty guys...I'm not gonna lie. I missed you all. Especially you Red. I love you! Could I come back, pwetty pwease with a chewwy on top?
Naw, missed you too! Of course you can come back. Do you want to use your old SU? Unfortunately you'll have to pick another trainer since Kanto Male is being used by Jake atm.

Years
I heard there was room in this RP? If there is I might join although I admit I may not be able to with the current load I have...

Just wanted to let you know just in case because I have been eager to take part in one of your RPs.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I heard there was room in this RP? If there is I might join although I admit I may not be able to with the current load I have...

Just wanted to let you know just in case because I have been eager to take part in one of your RPs.

I'd be happy to have you on echo!

Maybe you could think of it like this. Go about your days with your other RPs as usual and just half-schedule a day when you make one post in this RP. One post a week. That is not much, if you free yourself from the burden of thinking of echo like a RP where you have to reply every other day or more often to not leave anyone hanging. Since interaction is optional in this RP, it's suitable for busy people to join and post when they have time. Which could be once a week or so :3

Does anyone want to reserve specific trainers or starter pokémon, just let me know.

EDIT: Also, if anyone (when you begin posting IC) wants a banner to put at the top like many of the other players do, just let me know what color you'd like (from http://www.colorpicker.com/) and I can give you the code :3

Last edited:
Back