The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Emulation & ROM Hacking > Hacks Showcase

Notices

Hacks Showcase Want to play a hack? Here, you can play some good quality hacks… or you can make your own and submit it here! (Unless you can show a significant amount of development, your hack starts at the "Progressing Hacks" forum first.)
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old March 4th, 2013, 08:37 PM
Leafgreen2itsmyidea
Pokémon Master

Nature: Careful
Do you know what I like on your hacks?,

There of such a high quality in such a low time

And your mugshots are great also.

[/sig-reason]
Old March 4th, 2013, 09:49 PM
qaz015393
pokemon revenge developer

Wow sweet updates & progress man. I'll def play this once I'm done with dark rising *I'm playing it now when I have free time*. Who knows when I'm ready 2 play this, this could be finished with the great progress you are having lol. Keep up the great work. Hack is still great from the pre alpha I played not long ago lol.

POKEMON REVENGE TEAM IS looking for members APPLY HERE so the hack can continue.

3Ds Fc= 0619-4312-9526 IgN is Near My trade shop is here
Old March 4th, 2013, 11:31 PM
mikethepokemaster

Nature: Jolly
were do i go after i get my 5th badge.
Old March 5th, 2013, 07:14 AM

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mochorro View Post
Ok, I've been playing this hack for some time now, and I have to say that it is great. It's more difficult than Victory Fire (that Luxray in the 3rd Badge was extreme, at least for my team), and in my opinion the story and the game itself is better than VF. It's becoming annoying to train Riolu, because it's too weak at these levels, but it's at least coming closer to evolution... I've just reached Dianthus Town, and battled Elijah there. I also like all the text you write, it's very original.

I have found a few bugs on my way there, this is everything in Beta 1. Here they are:

Spoiler:

Movement permission
On top of a rock
These 3 Berries are bugged. 2 of them aren't interactable, and one of them causes the game to freeze when speaking to it.

I don't know if this is a bug or not, but I found a Lv 9 Swellow here. Is it supposed to make the first leader Swellow legal or something?
I don't know if this is a bug or not, but Prinplup is not Water/Steel, it's just Water. You did it on purpose?
It's Lilligant, not Liligant.
This Leavanny, that belongs to Pokémon Ranger Travis, only has Struggle.
Really minor, but still...

Those two houses take you to that same room,the one where you are told about Beauty Contests. The warps aren't working properly I guess...
This is where you get the Old Rod.
This is the most important bug. The man doesn't give out HM04 Strength as he should, he gives out HM06 Rock Smash, which Eliza had already given me; so I didn't get Strength.

Also, and this applies to Victory Fire too, you always write JHOTO, when it is JOHTO.

That's all. I am enjoying the game so far, I am beginning to get worried about the level curve, because my team levels are beginning to be lower than those of trainers, but I guess that'll make it harder.

By the way, I love the feature of new trainers in routes I had already been after getting the 1st Badge.

EDIT: A few more bugs:

Spoiler:
I cannot move inside the Bike Shop.

It's PWT, not PTW.

Also, the frecuency of Wild Pokémon is a bit annoying... can you make it so that we get the Black Flute early in the game?

EDIT2: More bugs!

Spoiler:
For some reason (well, because he replaces Samuel the Water-type leader) he gave me Water Pulse...
Those two don't have text.
Cannot speak to her from that position.
This takes you to the ship, which is bugged because I think it's not supposed to exist in this game:
Entering here freezes the game
Odd maps.
These 3 take you to Carmine Isle.
Freezes the game.
An event from Victory Fire.

This Poké Ball cannot be picked and freezes the game.

Also, please, no:
Thanks,I've fixed these,and I hope you didn't saved the file after you entered the error map of Shale Cave,or you'll have to restart,also,to get HM04,go back to Umber Path,the event of SAEVITIA will be thete again,then you'll get HM04.To get HM02,go to LEROY's House and ask for it from BLARE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by godlesplay View Post
and I found one more bug, you get only 7 exp for beating "zoruak girl"
Sorry,I did that on purpose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikethepokemaster View Post
were do i go after i get my 5th badge.
Go west to Solar City,surf through Brown Lake,then you'll reach Cherry Villa.

Hacks I'm working on:

Old March 5th, 2013, 10:39 AM
Volcanix769
Known as the Quilava Guy!

Hey, I have an issue of how you don't space the sentences, or when you don't space where it says the name of the character talking. Here's an example of what I mean:

ELLIOT:Now Lisa!Let's battle!

Not exactly from the game, but this was what I meant. You seem to do it consistently and it makes it harder to read the dialogue.
Old March 5th, 2013, 01:50 PM
Mochorro

Nature: Adamant
Ok, now I am getting infinite Stardusts here, the item is still bugged:

After picking it up, and moving, it reappears, so I can get infinite Stardusts! The HM04 event worked fine this time, but I already had the HM because I edited my SAV using Enciclopedia Pokémon to get it (without it, I would not have been able to go through Carmine Isle Cave).

EDIT: 3 more bugs, one of them gamebreaking:

You have to speak to this Grunt to fight, you can skip her because she won't want to battle if you pass by her.

This one is gamebreaking, because I cannot keep going even when the doors are open, there's a movement permission error.
Also the door of the 3rd Gym is closed. I have already got the Badge so it's not a problem, but I guess that after that Carmine Isle event the Gym should be opened...

Also, can you explain me again how to get HM02 Fly? Am I supposed to be able to have it by now or not? Have I already been at Leroy's House...? Because I can't remember...

A challenging Pokémon Black hack!

Hacks I support:
Pokémon Victory Fire, Pokémon Snakewood, Pokémon Dark Energy, Pokémon Adventure: Red Story, Pokémon Adventure: Green Chapter, Pokémon RD LoG, and Pokémon Resolute Version.

Last edited by Mochorro; March 5th, 2013 at 03:10 PM.
Old March 5th, 2013, 03:41 PM
Volcanix769

Another problem:

I don't know if this was intentional, but my Shinx didn't learn any moves rather than Leer at LV 5, she's at 15 now and she didn't evolve. Is this on purpose?
Old March 6th, 2013, 04:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volcanix769 View Post
Hey, I have an issue of how you don't space the sentences, or when you don't space where it says the name of the character talking. Here's an example of what I mean:

ELLIOT:Now Lisa!Let's battle!

Not exactly from the game, but this was what I meant. You seem to do it consistently and it makes it harder to read the dialogue.

I know, someone have told me this before, but I always forget to do that. Sorry for this, but I think I can't edit this yet.

Quote:
Ok, now I am getting infinite Stardusts here, the item is still bugged:

After picking it up, and moving, it reappears, so I can get infinite Stardusts! The HM04 event worked fine this time, but I already had the HM because I edited my SAV using Enciclopedia Pokémon to get it (without it, I would not have been able to go through Carmine Isle Cave).

EDIT: 3 more bugs, one of them gamebreaking:

You have to speak to this Grunt to fight, you can skip her because she won't want to battle if you pass by her.

This one is gamebreaking, because I cannot keep going even when the doors are open, there's a movement permission error.
Also the door of the 3rd Gym is closed. I have already got the Badge so it's not a problem, but I guess that after that Carmine Isle event the Gym should be opened...

Also, can you explain me again how to get HM02 Fly? Am I supposed to be able to have it by now or not? Have I already been at Leroy's House...? Because I can't remember...

Thanks so much, I fixed this immediately as I saw your report, and now I updated this hack to the fixed version. And Leroy's House is just in Lithopone City, after you defeated Leroy, Blare will get back home and then you can ask him for HM02, and it's not difficult to find it, there's a sign near his house.

Quote:
Another problem:

I don't know if this was intentional, but my Shinx didn't learn any moves rather than Leer at LV 5, she's at 15 now and she didn't evolve. Is this on purpose?
Now, try the newer Beta 1.3. I think this will solve the problem.

Hacks I'm working on:

Old March 6th, 2013, 09:23 AM
Volcanix769

I will now. And I just got the Pokedex and I went to the two gyms and they still don't allow me to battle the gym leaders since they're still gone.
Old March 6th, 2013, 12:04 PM
Mochorro

Quote:
I will now. And I just got the Pokedex and I went to the two gyms and they still don't allow me to battle the gym leaders since they're still gone.
Have you gone to see your mother? Because that's what you have to do after getting the PokéDex.

Hacks I support:
Pokémon Victory Fire, Pokémon Snakewood, Pokémon Dark Energy, Pokémon Adventure: Red Story, Pokémon Adventure: Green Chapter, Pokémon RD LoG, and Pokémon Resolute Version.
Old March 7th, 2013, 11:16 PM
mephisto2911

I got the pokedex, I talked to my mother - but then?
Old March 10th, 2013, 05:45 AM
Mochorro

Ok, I have finished Beta1. I've enjoyed it a lot and I am really looking forward to the next version of the hack. I have found a few more issues in my way to the 7th badge (I don't know if some of them are bugs or not).

Spoiler:
He does not fight if I don't speak to him.
The text ends there.
No text.
You always write weired, I don't think that word exists, it's weird.
Why? I had 5 badges...
He begins moving after being spoken to.
Cannot enter this house.
After winning the 6th badge, you recieve an empty call where you are not told anything.

Also, some warps at the 7th Gym took my to a different city. Was that done on purpose?

That's all, I really like the game, it's hard, Caroline was 10 levels above me, but Lucario managed to sweep with +6 Atk.

Hacks I support:
Old March 10th, 2013, 10:34 AM
PokeBossHD

Little glitch I found...

http://prntscr.com/vtqo7

Oh and can you get a Water Stone somewhere ??

Last edited by PokeBossHD; March 10th, 2013 at 03:21 PM.
Old March 12th, 2013, 03:34 PM
lebron
Unhatched Egg

hello i won tha fifth and im done with quest on carmine island..but i dont know where must go now can you help me??
Old March 13th, 2013, 04:50 AM

Quote:
Ok, I have finished Beta1. I've enjoyed it a lot and I am really looking forward to the next version of the hack. I have found a few more issues in my way to the 7th badge (I don't know if some of them are bugs or not).

Spoiler:
He does not fight if I don't speak to him.
The text ends there.
No text.
You always write weired, I don't think that word exists, it's weird.
Why? I had 5 badges...
He begins moving after being spoken to.
Cannot enter this house.
After winning the 6th badge, you recieve an empty call where you are not told anything.

Also, some warps at the 7th Gym took my to a different city. Was that done on purpose?

That's all, I really like the game, it's hard, Caroline was 10 levels above me, but Lucario managed to sweep with +6 Atk.
Thanks, I've fixed these, and also, the reason why Selphy's gym was closed is that she went to Tyron Region.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokeBossHD View Post
Little glitch I found...

http://prntscr.com/vtqo7

Oh and can you get a Water Stone somewhere ??
Thanks,I fixed this,and you can buy Water Stone from the supermarket of Lividity City.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lebron View Post
hello i won tha fifth and im done with quest on carmine island..but i dont know where must go now can you help me??
After the event of Carmine Island and earned the badge of Cedar City,go to Cherry Villa,it's on the west of Solar City.

Hacks I'm working on:

Old March 13th, 2013, 10:12 AM
mephisto2911

Where are the keys hidden in the grunt zone... invisible on the floor?

Sorry for double post:
where is the card key for Sylon Academy?

Last edited by DrFuji; March 13th, 2013 at 02:17 PM. Reason: Merging consecutive posts
Old March 14th, 2013, 05:14 AM
lebron
Unhatched Egg

hello where i can find the card key??
Old March 16th, 2013, 10:06 AM
lebron
Unhatched Egg

PLEASE ANSWER ME I CANT FIND IT????
Old March 17th, 2013, 06:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mephisto2911 View Post
Where are the keys hidden in the grunt zone... invisible on the floor?

Sorry for double post:
where is the card key for Sylon Academy?
Yes,those keys are invisible on the floor, and you can get the Card Key after you finished the event in the secret basement of Team Mirage in Solar City.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lebron View Post
hello where i can find the card key??

To get the Card Key,you need to find the 4 keys first, then open the door of the office, after the event there, you'll get a Basement Key, it's for the basement of the secret basement of Team Mirage in Solar City, after finished the event there, you'll get the Card Key.

Hacks I'm working on:

Old March 19th, 2013, 04:22 AM
mephisto2911

But where EXACTLY are they hidden?
Old March 19th, 2013, 02:27 PM
Mochorro

Quote:
But where EXACTLY are they hidden?
I think 1158 made that part so that it is annoying, it is supposed to be annoying, not something like "here are the spots where the keys are", and it's certainly irritating becuase it takes time to find the keys, but it's not hard, and it won't take you hours to find them. There are 4 keys hidden in 4 classrooms, but classrooms aren't that big, just be patient, and try looking for them until you find them. You know, you'll find them earlier than you expect...

Hacks I support:
Old March 19th, 2013, 10:59 PM
mephisto2911

Do I have to walk step by step in the classroom and click A?
Old March 20th, 2013, 11:55 AM
Mochorro

Quote:
Do I have to walk step by step in the classroom and click A?
Yes, you do, that's what you have to do to find them. But there are not 2 keys in the same classroom, so as soon as you find one, leave that room.

Hacks I support:
Old March 26th, 2013, 02:09 AM
Trainer Sufi
Hacker

i waiting final version ! ! !
Great joob...
Old March 30th, 2013, 04:09 AM
nomi1993a
Nauman Nasir

hey where do i get the three starters from pokemon X And Y Plz help
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links