• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

4th Gen Cutest Pokemon from HGSS?

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
I honestly have to admit, most of the Johto Pokemon to me didn't come off as cute, only a handful of them did. I mean most of them looked strong, powerful, huge, intimidating, there were only around ten or so that stood out as adorable to me. Personally I find Phanpy the most adorable thing alive, it's cute welcoming smile and it's miniature size combined equals the Winner of Cutest Pokemon 2013.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
I actually agree with Narnia, besides the baby pokemon and some others, there weren't that many cute ones to chose from. I too think Phanpy is adorable, but I've always found Mareep to be a cutie!

Years
Mareep, Teddiursa, Cyndaquil, Togepi, Chikorita, Totodile, Pichu and Aipom. Oh god I loved them all!

I always adored Aipom's cuteness a lot due to being a monkey, and I do love monkeys.

Years
mareep.png

Mareep! Its cry and little sprite pose is just so cute. Chikorita is adorable too though, as are the other two Johto starters. <3;

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
Gen II was the generation of cute Pokemon *3*

Chikorita, Togepi, Pichu, Cleffa, Igglybuff, Mareep, Flaaffy, Hoppip, Wooper, Chinchou, Phanpy, Magby, Smoochum, Teddiursa

Years
Not in any particular order, I'd say my top 10 cutest Pokemon out of HeartGold and SoulSilver are:
Teddiursa, Cyndaquil, Pichu, Togepi, Ledyba, Wooper, Bellossom, Shuckle, Swinub and Marill.

I guess it's all down to personal opinion, though. Unlike some of the other posters in this thread, I've always thought Mareep and Phanpy were kind of boring, yet I have something like Ledyba on my list.

Sirfetch’d

OMG there were so many cute ones, but the cutest for me was Yanma.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I don't see how people aren't finding anything cute. That's very strange to me. We clearly have a different definition of cute then. Anyway...

Mareep, Jumpluff, Wooper, Aipom, Celebi, Cyndaquil, Togetic, Teddiursa, Hoothoot...that's just off the top of my head.

these pokemon were introduced in gsc though not hgss :(

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Nobody beats Celebi here. I even cheated out the event in my emu so that I could get it xD. Ichocuuuuuute!

Back