• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!~

undead_tortoise

Tiny Breeder
Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2013
I'm female, play Pokemon and live in Britain. ^^

I'm also a pretty friendly person and this is the first time on this forum so you'll probably see me posting here there and everywhere, just to get my bearings. Please tell me if I'm posting something in the wrong place!

I'm also Breeding which means I'm going to make my trading shop after this post. ^^

Years
Hi Undead_Tortoise, and welcome!

I'm glad you joined PC because we're one of the big forums out there, it may be easy to get lost but once you get to know everyone it won't be so scary. I used to feel like that when I first joined but I had several people point me in the right direction.

Nice to see you're already getting involved in the Trade Corner section of PC. I know it's one of the popular sections out there, and online trading is great since unlike the GTS, you're guaranteed to get whatever Pokemon you're requesting for and that's a good thing. And no, you're not posting anything in the wrong place so that means you're doing great for a newbie especially since I often see most newbies forgetting where things go.

If you ever need to talk, feel free to send me a VM. Or just contact a moderator and they'd be happy to help you out. Have fun and I'll be seeing you around!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Dark Hole Games

Old School Poke Trainer
Years
Hey there undead_tortoise! Welcome to the PC
How is the weather out there by you? I always wanted to go to Britain, but just can't afford it *sad face* :P

Are you planning on getting Pokemon X and/or Y?

As for posting things in the wrong spot I would just read the rules of each section so you know. Like me I made a boo boo in the Art forum section where I posted a wallpaper I made, but didn't see you couldn't link your Deviantart account in the thread and you must have 4 images to make a gallery. So I need to work on more pieces before I can repost my thread.

Goodluck here in the forums :)

Back