The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old Posted March 15th, 2013 (07:20 AM).
gunnerpow7
☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Oh guys, New ALBUM of Homestuck just released!

YAY! And cool title by the way! Naughty indeed xP

PokéCommunity Supporter Collab

gunnerpow7

☆ paired with MidnightShine, Twihiki_Amias, PachyfcgPC Showdown ☆ Lady Gunner ☆ defunct account ☆
Old Posted March 15th, 2013 (07:37 AM).
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Ahhhh I completely forgot about posting in this club! It was the new album which reminded me to do so - I especially love "Carne Vale" and "Eternity Served Cold" the best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew View Post
Good thing about deaths in Homestuck is that the characters don't really entirely leave the story when they die. xD
Yes! I love that part - it's especially funny when you get to different kinds of deaths.

Who's your favorite Homestuck pair? ♥♦♣♠ * This includes all former pairs *

I ship EVERYTHING
No lie :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers View Post
Spoiler:
AHA! So it was Gamzee raising Caliborn/Calliope after all. Wanna bet he spent three years there? What I don't understand is Gamzee's chronology. He was on the meteor with the others, clearly, since he developed that creepy kismessistude with Terezi (it makes me shudder and I'm not sure if I like or hate it) but WHEN is he doing all this other stuff? Like, he is already in the B2 universe interacting with the alpha kids, so when did he go there?

Maybe he is traveling on the meteor just like Karkat and the rest, and enters the B2 session just like they do, and then somehow there he ascends to godhood (I have no idea how that could be possible though, since he shouldn't have a quest bed there...) and then he borrows Aradia's or Damara's time devices and hops through time somehow, doing all the shenanigans we have already seen.
Spoiler:
Yeah, Gamzee's a bit of a funky one.
I don't remember too clearly, but I've seen a screencap of Terezi finding Aradia's music boxes in a walkaround flash - so presumably, when Gamzee and Terezi were together, he took them from her (or she gave them to him or something).
He probably got into the Alpha kids' session the same way that Karkat and co. are now, and probably zipped around that timeline to get to Jane and Dirk. How he got into the Cherub's session I'm not too sure, but we know that an Earth is going to be transported there, so I figure he might have something to do with that.
As for his godhood, I'm not even sure if he IS a godtier at all... when he was shot by Caliborn, it was revealed that his wings were fake - but this IS Gamzee, and I don't think we can say either way. (Though I think if he did Godtier, it would be when Jack Noir blew up the trolls' Prospit and Derse).
Old Posted March 15th, 2013 (10:55 AM).
Limanya
Page of Breath

Nature: Docile
newalbumnewalbumnewalbumohgod

and eternity's shylock- i mean eternity served cold is on it too oh god oh god
listening to the album right now <3
Old Posted March 15th, 2013 (03:23 PM). Edited March 15th, 2013 by Gleam Noiyam.
Gleam Noiyam
Pop Goes the Gleamsel.
Community Supporter

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via AIM to Gleam Noiyam Send a message via Skype™ to Gleam Noiyam
Username: Yuki's Sword
Prospit or Derse dreamer: Derpse dreamer.

How far have you read: I'm up to the part after I met Neptea (<3) so... act 5?

Answer current topic: I don't ship characters, so... I don't have a favorite pair yet.

Also what I like about Homestuck is simply how funny and awesome it is. <3 (And Neptea of course!)
Sheep and I fangirl about cute stuff too much. Current theme. Current obsessions.

Old Posted March 17th, 2013 (12:11 AM).
gunnerpow7
☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuki's Sword View Post

Answer current topic: I don't ship characters, so... I don't have a favorite pair yet.

Also what I like about Homestuck is simply how funny and awesome it is. <3 (And Neptea of course!)
Welcome to the club Pala! And reached that far already? That was fast! Catch up to Act 6 tho... coz Act 5 sure is loooooooong!

Quote:
derp.

gunnerpow7

☆ paired with MidnightShine, Twihiki_Amias, PachyfcgPC Showdown ☆ Lady Gunner ☆ defunct account ☆
Old Posted March 19th, 2013 (09:46 AM).
TaichiWind
X

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to TaichiWind
Update:
Spoiler:
Exposition exposition Terezi is so cute with EYES.

Topic:
Spoiler:
<3: Spider8reath (John/Vriska). A lot of people find this pairing dumb because interspecies romance ykwim, but just look at Rosemary (Rose/Kanaya) over there being canon and everything. Some people actually prefer We8page (Tavros/Vriska) over Spider8reath for Vriska and I have been finding some appreciation for John/Roxy as it stands, but with Roxy in the game I much prefer wwixard (Roxy/Eridan), as ironic as that may seem, because I also like Eridan/Nepeta and that is also impractical for me to be a fan of because of the fact that I ship KatNep as well. And to add to the bucket I very much appreciate all the Rufioh/Aranea fanart Tumblr throws at me, even though it isn't much, just because Mindfang/Summoner was canon. WHY CAN'T I HOLD ALL THESE SHIPS?
<>: Kurloz/Mituna. Kind of a not tricky one at all. I very much like Kurloz's abstractly mentioned yelling abilities (thank you my favorite 2011 first person fantasy game for that respect. FUS RO DAH!), and I very much like the fact that his calm outer shell synergizes well with Mituna's wacky antics. Similarly to how Gamzee was INITIALLY the one to calm down Karkat "Rageface" V. I dunno man. Makaras are just good moirails I guess.
c3<: FCG/Jade/PCG. And yes, both of the CG are different times in existence of Karkat. Seeing how Karkat can manage to talk to himself consistently for long periods of time (and yes, I do mean different-time-himself), an auspistice in the form of Jade is much needed in order for Karkat to not troll himself successfully. Despite the fact that he is a troll. Jade... pretty much did what she had to, honestly. Perhaps even better than Kanaya would have. Or maybe she just moirailed BOTH of the Karkats into borderline submission and practical unassholity with her cheerful behavior. I'll take anything in this case.
<3<: Damara/Horuss. A no-brainer here, even though this ship is (I believe) non-canon, Damara, I would imagine, is pretty damn peeved at Horuss for stealing Rufioh from her. She wants Horuss to hate her back to make the relationship requited, and she does this by trying to disgruntle him with talking about intercourse. Sadly, Horuss respectfully understands diddly squiddly squat...ly about what she says to him and doesn't hate her back, which makes her hate him even more for not doing what she wants him to, whether that be hate her or do her.

Album:
Spoiler:
Mom telling me to turn down that creepy piano tune I keep blasting speaks for itself. Eternity Served Cold FTW.

That's right... It's begun again... How long must this war go on?
Old Posted March 19th, 2013 (10:16 AM).
Adventure

Nature: Naive
Quote:

Welcome to the club! I will add you to the first post. As a derpse dreamer ;D;D

@ Album - wow! This is already one of my favorite albums. There isn't a single song that I downright dislike, which has been the case for the other last few albums.

Eternity's Sh- I mean Eternity Served Cold, oh my god. First I had an eargasm just hearing the amazing song in higher quality than the flash animation let it be in. Then I was overjoyed when the flash part ended and there were still 3 more minutes of song! And THEN another remix of Doctor came on ermmaaahgerd second eargasm until the end. And in the middle there... is that more of Penumbra Phantasm I hear?

@ update
Spoiler:
omfg Gamzee get your filthy hands off Terezi already!! Am I the only one who sees a chance for Karkat <3 Terezi to reemerge from this? And let Jade find Alpha Timeline Dave and fall in love with him instead of Davesprite ^^

Speaking of which, that last scene with Davesprite was very much goodbye-farewell-like. Will he be gone forever now? Or at least until some other critical moment where he swoops in and sacrifices himself to save the day. He already came back and prototyped himself to set the timeline right, he protected Dave while he dreamslept on LOHAC and he helped Bro fight Jackspers Noirlecrow on LOWAS. Davesprite pretty much is the greatest hero of Homestuck. :3

Also, Terezi with eyes? I wouldn't have guessed actually, but I like it. Maybe she had eyesight already when we met her in that flashgame "one year ago" and she kept her dragonfacehood up. Yeah, that was probably why she was acting so strange back then, and eventually began crawling around with Gamzee.

to think you were once a stranger
and every day with you an adventure

Old Posted March 19th, 2013 (05:12 PM).
gunnerpow7
☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Community Supporter

Oh god Eternity Served Cold........

OMFG THAT SONG MADE ME EARGAAAAAAAASM \O/ The song is just woooooooow 8eyond wow! ::::)

Edit: OMFG DOCTOR REMIX AT THE END <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

gunnerpow7

Old Posted March 20th, 2013 (06:03 PM). Edited March 20th, 2013 by Lt. Col. Fantastic.
Lt. Col. Fantastic
The Arianator

Update

Spoiler:
The last few pages reminded me why I've missed Dave so much. The chair thing, Karkat Marx, and I cant control the crab....just so much Dave humor in a few days. I literally laughed out loud when he made fun of Karkat's chair, which is probably the only time i have ever actually laughed out loud from something on the internet. I dunno why, its just...so funny.

In other news, I'm kinda bummed out Terezi regained her vision. She's like, not even the same person without being blind, much less as the juggalo smooching wreck she is now. Somehow it makes her change in personality much more impactful (ha, I butchered that sentence). Thats probably what Hussie had in mind the whole time anyway. I mean come on. Coincidemces like that dont even happen most of the time

As for pairings, I dont really have a lot of weird ones, like NepetaXJohn (like wtf)

Note that these are just opinions (equips flame armor)

For Hearts, I like JohnXRose. I dunno why, its just kinda cute how they interact pre-act 5 act 2 :3

Spades: I like Terezi and Vriska, they had a pretty good rivalry going for a moment there, but I think maybe they were better suited for diamonds at some point. There really arent any kismesis pairing that I like other than that.

Diamonds: John and Dave. The note that Dave gave John on his 13th birthday says it all.

Clubs: Uh, I guess Kanaya, Tavros, and Vriska. I dont really like the fact that this one exists, exept to make fun of how many Kanaya had and how many Eridan wishes he had.

Mr. Aladdin sir! Have a wish or two or three!
Old Posted March 20th, 2013 (08:01 PM).
Drew
erase the noise.
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
Update:
Spoiler:
I love Dave and Karkat's chat logs so much, and tossing Terezi in there makes it funnier, because I always liked her interactions with Dave. Still blows my mind that she ended up in a blackrom relationship with Gamzee. I never would've guessed either of them would go that route. xD As for her eyesight, her sprite looks really cute with legit eyes now, and I think it makes things a bit more interesting. I know some of the fandom is torn up about her not being blind anymore, but I don't see the huge deal. Also, it's sad to me that she misses Vriska.

Pairingsssss...

My main one is DirkJake, and other than that I wouldn't mind if John and Vriska ended up together, or Karkat and Terezi. There are a lot of things pairings that I think are cute, A LOT, but those are the three that I would prefer to be canon over others that clash with them.
Old Posted March 22nd, 2013 (02:28 AM).
Cid
Find your niche.

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Cid Send a message via Skype™ to Cid
Eternity Served Cold is amazing. That Doctor remix at the end asdfghjkl. The entire thing gives me the chills. see what i did there

Update (03/21/13):
Spoiler:
I just loved the hilarity of the Dave, Terezi and Karkat conversation. Karkat was incredibly mature, Dave was being as cool as he's always been, and Terezi, albeit wasted and having hit rock bottom, was still able to smile at Dave's and Karkat's antics. Oh and Karkat called Dave his best friend now. Who would have thought?

Also, the fandom asked for an explanation on Terezi's restored eyesight and Hussie pretty much gave it the day after. I'm really sad that Terezi's not happy about what she did, and that Gamzee (that bard is seriously everywhere screwing things up, although I think I'm starting to see him as a pretty cool character now, having gotten over his absurd actions) and her became caliginous, but I'm glad Hussie quickly dished the dirt.

Oh and here's another Caliborn intermission intermission. It's getting a bit repetitive but it did make me snicker at some point with the boomerang joke. Wonder what that most recent panel after the intermission means though.
Old Posted March 22nd, 2013 (02:49 AM).
Adventure

Haha, yeah, Dave and Karkat are so much fun. I loved them in the earlier intermissions. Karkat has seriously gone from being a stupid, annoying idiot to a relatively mature, wise and good friend. Albeit a bit bitter at times ^^ I like him.

@ about Dave and Karkat now
Spoiler:
After having been stuck with Dave as the only other (living) male except for weirdo Gamzee on that meteor for three years, I don't think it's strange ^^

I hope Hussie doesn't listen too much to the fandom. Of course he wants to take the story to where people want to read it, since that's always been the basis of MSPA ^^ But if he has his plans, I think he should do them. It'll all work out in the end, like with-
Spoiler:
The SUCKERS and the B2 kids confronting their problems. Speaking of which, when do we get to see what happens with them and the Condesce? I didn't think I would say this, but I miss the alpha kids now xD

last panel in update
Spoiler:
I think it means Vriska and her army found whatever treasure they were looking for. Maybe AlternateCalliope is there, or another major bomb of some kind, or maybe even a portal into the B2 session?

X marks the spot. Jake's planet has a huge X on it and Jade and the ship emerged there. Maybe Vriska and the dead army can somehow enter the session even though they are dead, and maybe the meteor will reach Jake's planet too? Although it is more likely that the meteor will reach Derse first since it's the furthest out and since the alpha kids are there.

Or maybe the meteor meets Dirk out in nowhere xD

Old Posted March 22nd, 2013 (11:53 AM).
Lt. Col. Fantastic
The Arianator

Quote:
Haha, yeah, Dave and Karkat are so much fun. I loved them in the earlier intermissions. Karkat has seriously gone from being a stupid, annoying idiot to a relatively mature, wise and good friend. Albeit a bit bitter at times I like him.

@ about Dave and Karkat now
Spoiler:
After having been stuck with Dave as the only other (living) male except for weirdo Gamzee on that meteor for three years, I don't think it's strange

I hope Hussie doesn't listen too much to the fandom. Of course he wants to take the story to where people want to read it, since that's always been the basis of MSPA But if he has his plans, I think he should do them. It'll all work out in the end, like with-
Spoiler:
The SUCKERS and the B2 kids confronting their problems. Speaking of which, when do we get to see what happens with them and the Condesce? I didn't think I would say this, but I miss the alpha kids now xD

last panel in update
Spoiler:
I think it means Vriska and her army found whatever treasure they were looking for. Maybe AlternateCalliope is there, or another major bomb of some kind, or maybe even a portal into the B2 session?

X marks the spot. Jake's planet has a huge X on it and Jade and the ship emerged there. Maybe Vriska and the dead army can somehow enter the session even though they are dead, and maybe the meteor will reach Jake's planet too? Although it is more likely that the meteor will reach Derse first since it's the furthest out and since the alpha kids are there.

Or maybe the meteor meets Dirk out in nowhere xD

I edited out the parts I didn't agree with (spolier alert I didnt edit anything out)

Old Posted March 22nd, 2013 (01:16 PM).
Adventure

Ahahaha, I had to really think before I got what you meant xD Because you mean that you agree with me, right? lol

BTW I'm replaying the Meenah intermission games just because last time I hasted through them but now I'm taking my time being every character and GAWD. WHAT. IS. THIS? How could I have missed this?

Spoiler:
Playing as Meulin talking to Kurloz makes them all of the sudden hypnotizedly talk (after I've given him the COD piece! How come Meulin was the one to find the COD piece in the first place? Where did she get it from?

And then, playing as Kurloz and stepping inside his memory bubble to the north, he MEETS WITH GAMZEE AND DELIVERS THE COD PIECE, THE CROWBAR AND A JUJU CHEST! The fuuuuck?

So Kurloz and Meulin work for Lord English! Whaaat? For how long? Just... I'm confused. Also, Kurloz music is nice.

Old Posted March 22nd, 2013 (01:53 PM).
Lt. Col. Fantastic
The Arianator

Quote:
Ahahaha, I had to really think before I got what you meant xD Because you mean that you agree with me, right? lol

BTW I'm replaying the Meenah intermission games just because last time I hasted through them but now I'm taking my time being every character and GAWD. WHAT. IS. THIS? How could I have missed this?

Spoiler:
Playing as Meulin talking to Kurloz makes them all of the sudden hypnotizedly talk (after I've given him the COD piece! How come Meulin was the one to find the COD piece in the first place? Where did she get it from?

And then, playing as Kurloz and stepping inside his memory bubble to the north, he MEETS WITH GAMZEE AND DELIVERS THE COD PIECE, THE CROWBAR AND A JUJU CHEST! The fuuuuck?

So Kurloz and Meulin work for Lord English! Whaaat? For how long? Just... I'm confused. Also, Kurloz music is nice.
Haha, yeah thats what I meant!

Spoiler:
Meulin doesnt work for Lord English, she is being controlled by Kurloz via Chucklevoodoo. But yeah, Kurloz and Gamzee have been working for LE, both probably under the delusion that he is their juggalo god and they are the two mirthful messiahs. And they've probably been working for him since murderstuck. (when gamzee flipped **** and killed equius and nepeta)

Old Posted March 22nd, 2013 (02:08 PM). Edited March 22nd, 2013 by Adventure.
Adventure

I see. I just never knew that particular dancestor had any meaningful role at all xD

Ok not spoilering this because I hope I'm being vague enough for non-updated people to not understand much anyways :D

I'm continuing with the third intermission game. Awh, Karkat and Terezi, please get together as matesprits in some kind of future somewhere. And Karkat and Dave can become moirails. That is how it all should be. Though Karkat's password that reminded him of Jade... naaaw that was so cute!

btw, does anyone have a good idea for a new main topic?

Old Posted March 22nd, 2013 (05:42 PM).
Lt. Col. Fantastic
The Arianator

Quote:
I see. I just never knew that particular dancestor had any meaningful role at all xD

Ok not spoilering this because I hope I'm being vague enough for non-updated people to not understand much anyways :D

I'm continuing with the third intermission game. Awh, Karkat and Terezi, please get together as matesprits in some kind of future somewhere. And Karkat and Dave can become moirails. That is how it all should be. Though Karkat's password that reminded him of Jade... naaaw that was so cute!

btw, does anyone have a good idea for a new main topic?
I think it would be nice to see Karkat and Terezi reemerge, as well as Dave and karkat moiraileigence/whatever its called this week develop. I'm not so sure about Jade and Karkat, I think she should get with Dave. They are cute together haha

A new topic? Hmm....Have we done favorite character? Or least favorite? Or maybe we can do lke favorite troll or something

Old Posted March 23rd, 2013 (12:34 AM).
gunnerpow7
☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Community Supporter

I believe we haven't!

Who's your favorite and least favorite character on Homestuck?

When I was first reading Acts 1-2, I favored Rose and hated Dave just because his raps were at that time annoying. As the acts go by, I loved John and Jade more and Dave was less... insufferable than he was back acts ago.

In the post-Scratch trolls universe, I totally love Vriska just because she is awesome, adventurous, and she represents Scorpio, my Zodiac sign. I also adored Nepeta just because she was cute, Aradia in her hero mode, and Karkat coz he's always crabby and stuff.

I don't like Eridan that much coz... i don't like him. and when Hussie introduced Equius coz it was litterally traumatic. Now, I feel okay with Equius tho.

Pre-Scratch Trolls: Faves: Aranea, Meenah, Meulin
Nay-ves: Kurloz, and Cronus

And lastly, I LOVE ALL THE ALPHA KIDS! 'nuff said.

gunnerpow7

Old Posted March 23rd, 2013 (01:25 AM).
Adventure

I wanted to save this topic, so now's a good time to bring it up ^^

A1 favs: Porrim, Meenah
A1 noes: don't think I really dislike any of them, they are pretty interesting characters. Still doesn't mean I like them overly much ^^

I first thought Porrim was creepy but when I played the game a bit more and saw her interaction with Kankri which was totally like the Dolorosa and Sufferer, I just loved her xD She's like a less annoying Kanya. Plus, she's stylish.

A2 favs: Karkat<3, Terezi, Vriska
A2 noes: Tavros, Eridan, (Gamzee), maybe Feferi.

Everyone should love Karkat. He has matured in such a great way. My feelings for Terezi sway with the story, in Act 4, I really disliked her but in Act 5 she became awesome. It was the opposite with Vriska although I've always somewhat liked her.
Regarding Feferi, who's my patron troll :p I just don't feel like she's got enough personality to be interesting. I'm calling Meenah my patron instead! She's just awesome.

B1 favs: John, Jade, PM and Davesprite. Don't forget Davesprite.
B1 noes: ah, none :) maybe Jade's grandpa because he's weird. He's Jake, I mean haha.

PM is seriously badass and all she's been through making her what she is today is cool. Should be noted that I like Dave too, and Rose as well on a corner. So. And like I've said before, Davesprite is the true hero.

B2 favs: Roxy. The end. She is superbs. I used to find her so annoying, but now she is the most decent person of them.
B2 noes: Jake and Jane. I just think Jake is so annoying and Jane is so... I dunno. Not great. ^^; Sorry.

Of course Bro and Dirk rule but Roxy just cuts ahead. Especially since Rose's mom in pre-scratch is awesome too xD

Old Posted March 23rd, 2013 (08:04 AM).
Lt. Col. Fantastic
The Arianator

Hmmm...

In A1, I really like Meenah. She's so spunky and sassy. Also, she is pisces like me! I also really like Mituna, he's so cute! And even though Kurloz is evil and such, I like him too.

I dislike Cronus. He makes me want to strangle myself with my own spinal chord, ha. He's such a dick to everyone, especially Mituna.

A2: My favorite is Sollux. He's so bitter after losing his eyesight. I love it lol. I also like Karkat.
My least favorite is probably...I guess Eridan. I dont really hate any A2 trolls. Eridan was my favorite until he went nihilist and killed fef and Kanaya. And even then I didnt dislike him. But when he got sliced in half, I was like, "You could have easily blasted her with your wand, Eridan! Gah what a pansy."

B1: My favorite is Dave. He's so funny and cool, and even when he isnt cool its cool. Thats just how he rolls
I dont really dislike anyone from B1 either. They are probably all in my top five favorite characters... I guess Jade is my least favorite, but I still love her.

B2: Fav: Roxy. She's really funny and nice. Dirk used to be my favorite, but now he kinda seems...too perfect. Like he was perfect when he was introduced, but I figured he would slowly start to show flaws, kinda like Jade did. She was all "i know everything" but later she had to cope with knowing jack ****. Dirk is like "i can do anything and i know everything and theres like a million of me and my hair is perfect and i am a god of irony and my bro worships me and my glasses are pointy and my sword is as hard as i am and im gay which makes me more likeable and im just hot **** in a blender thats also in a bag of chips." /rant
Anti Fav: Jane. She's so bland...bluh

Old Posted March 24th, 2013 (04:16 AM).
Leijon
#holidayleijon2014 #gunnerpow7@4
Community Supporter

Reached Act 6 Act 5 and finally caught up with you guys!

Spoiler:
Jake is so dense like Ash is ~.~

btw, if you still haven't noticed, this is gunnerpow7!

Leijon

Buckets
HOMESTUCK fanclub :3

FCG
Fan Clubs & Groups; my home <3

Detroit
PokeCommunity's Minecraft Server! <3

Blog
The Shipping Queen's Diary

Old Posted March 24th, 2013 (06:37 AM).
Limanya
Page of Breath

Nature: Docile
A1: Cronus, Mituna

They're both hilarious. Latula is pretty cool though not as amazing as Cronus and Mituna.

A2: Sollux

Patron troll, and he's awesome XD

B1: Rose

She reminds me of myself a bit.

B2: Jake

He's funny and cool and funny. I just said funny two times didn't i?
Old Posted March 25th, 2013 (02:25 AM).
Lt. Col. Fantastic
The Arianator

Quote:
I wanted to save this topic, so now's a good time to bring it up

A2 favs: Karkat<3, Terezi, Vriska
Yo Imma let you finish, but this last update proves that SOLLUX was the best choice.

Old Posted March 25th, 2013 (03:01 AM). Edited March 25th, 2013 by Adventure.
Adventure

update:
Spoiler:

Haha, this update... I don't even know. Poor Vriska. Awesome Tavros.

How come John doesn't say anything? Has he woken up? He probably has. Which means we can finally get back to the Incipisphere soon. Yay!

Act 6 Act 6? I wish he could just go on with Act 7 already. 7 is a magical number. It would fit well to step into Act 7 when everything comes together at last.

Old Posted March 25th, 2013 (04:22 AM).
Leijon
#holidayleijon2014 #gunnerpow7@4
Community Supporter

Unfortunately, Act 7 is maybe the last act of Homestuck... ;; But who knows, maybe it'll get subacts like Act 6 but I'd doubt it though... ::::( I just hope the FINALE FINALE of Homestuck will blow Cascade out of the world!

/stillhopingforthesequeltohomestuck ::::)

Leijon

Buckets
HOMESTUCK fanclub :3

FCG
Fan Clubs & Groups; my home <3

Detroit
PokeCommunity's Minecraft Server! <3

Blog
The Shipping Queen's Diary

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links