The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Old March 20th, 2013, 02:41 AM
ReoNeky

Good! I ReoNeky, I like hack and make pokemon hacks.
I would like to show my work, but you'll have to wait until you can. ^ ^

Pokémon I come from another community. Called "Whack a Hack!", Which is a community-Rom Hacking Hispanic. My English is too bad ...

I hope to be welcome here and meet people!

A greeting ReoNeky!

Twitter of the Community de "Whack a Hack"

https://twitter.com/Whack_a_Hack
Old March 20th, 2013, 09:18 AM
Dark Hole Games
Old School Poke Trainer

Welcome to the PC Reo!
Thanks for taking the time to make a small introduction to yourself.
So you like to make Pokemon Hacks, that's cool. There is a section in the Pokemon Community that lets individuals such as yourself shine and converse with others. Just click here and it will direct you straight to the area you want to be

Look forward to seeing you in the community more!

If you add me on your friends list on the 3DS please private message me on here with your code and friend id name so I may add you as well :D
Old March 20th, 2013, 09:30 AM
Warship
異議あり!

Nature: Jolly
hi ReoNeky and welcome to pc. you can visit our "Emulation" forums if you'd like to share your hacks with us when the time comes. I actually know "whack a hack" since i downloaded most of my hack tools there. hope you will make some great hacks and shine in the community. good luck with your hacks
Old March 21st, 2013, 12:50 AM
Student D1
De-Wott?

Location: It's where the sun rises, but it's smaller than Japan.
Nature: Docile
Send a message via Skype™ to Student D1
Hey there ReoNeky! I sit!

I am Student D1, but you can just call me as Student, and welcome to the PokéCommunity! :D

I must say, even if your English language is bad, as you said, but I can see that you're trying to, and that's good! Just keep practicing and you'll get to understand and use the language well.

Anyways, so you make Pokémon hacks. The Emulation section would the best place for you, as said, but since you make Pokémon hacks, maybe you could share us your hack(s) in the Hacks Showcase; however, if you're still working on your hacks, then they should be in the Progressing Hacks for the meantime. Hope to see one of your hacks!

I know "Whack a Hack!". My friend introduced me to it years ago when he started playing Pokémon hacks. I started playing the hacks I got from there eventually.

Hope to see you around, have a good day and enjoy your stay here!

(By the way, I like that you use Teal in your introductory post. You should use that color in your post, if you want to of course.)

Profile | PM | Intro Thread | PokéSpe | White 2 FC
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links