Quick search
The PokéCommunity Forums

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge
Reload this Page echo; A KANTA JOURNEY (OOC)

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Old March 19th, 2013 (04:15 PM).
PresentPastFuture
Unhatched Egg

Yeah, dis looks bootylicious! I will have mah sign-up posted ASAP. BTW, will I be far behnd everyone if I start n Route 2? Or should I just begn where everyone else is now?
Old March 19th, 2013 (04:18 PM).
<Challenger>
One lean, green, fighting machine

Nature: Jolly
Alrighty homeys...I'm not gonna lie. I missed y-aw. Especially you Red. I love you! Could I come back, pwetty pwease wit a chewwy on tap?
Old March 20th, 2013 (12:22 AM).
adventure
thief of life

Nature: Naive
Quote:
Orignally Posted by PresentPastFuture View Post
Yeah, dis looks bootylicious! I will have mah sign-up posted ASAP. BTW, will I be far behnd everyone if I start n Route 2? Or should I just begn where everyone else is now?
You could start n Route 2 if you want, but make sure ta catch up befoe tao long ;) N that case, yo starter will be at lvl 10 and yo only pokémon until you capture more.

Quote:
Orignally Posted by heretastay123 View Post
Alrighty homeys...I'm not gonna lie. I missed y-aw. Especially you Red. I love you! Could I come back, pwetty pwease wit a chewwy on tap?
Naw, missed you tao! Of course you can come back. D-ya want ta use yo old SU? Unfotunately you'll have ta pick anothar traner snce Kanta Male is ben used by Jake atm.

4/13
Old March 20th, 2013 (12:35 AM).
gimmepie
The Lightning Rod of Hate
Community Supporter

Nature: Mild
I heard thare was room n dis RP? If thare is I might jon although I admit I may not be able ta wit tha current load I have...

Just wanted ta let you know just n case coz I have been eager ta takes part n one of yo RPs.
Old March 20th, 2013 (01:45 AM). Edited March 20th, 2013 by adventure.
adventure
thief of life

Quote:
Orignally Posted by gimmepie View Post
I heard thare was room n dis RP? If thare is I might jon although I admit I may not be able ta wit tha current load I have...

Just wanted ta let you know just n case coz I have been eager ta takes part n one of yo RPs.
I'd be staked ta have you on echo!

Maybe you could thnk of it like dis. Go bout yo days wit yo othar RPs as usual and just half-schedule a day when you make one post n dis RP. One post a week. That is not much, if you free yoself from tha burden of thnkng of echo like a RP where you have ta reply every othar day or more often ta not leave anyone hangng. Snce nteraction is optional n dis RP, it's suitable fo busy thugz ta jon and post when thay have time. Which could be once a week or so :3

Does anyone want ta reserve specific traners or starter pokémon, just let me know.

EDIT: Also, if anyone (when you begn postng IC) wants a banner ta put at tha tap like dawgy of tha othar playas do, just let me know what color you'd like (from http://www.colorpicker.com/) and I can give you tha code :3

4/13
Old March 20th, 2013 (06:26 AM).
gimmepie
Community Supporter

Can I pleaze reserve tha BW male wit Marshtamp (Coz I feel like ben a bit different). I'll work on an SU, can I start n tha current chapter? What wilds can I have?

Edit: But agan, I'm not promisng I can handle tha load, I'm just willng ta try.
Old March 20th, 2013 (06:41 AM).
adventure
thief of life

Reserved wit BW male and Marshtamp, gimmepie. Go at yo own pace. Hope ta see yo SU up soon, than.

You can start n tha current chapter and a couple of caught pokémon would be alright. I gave mahself and Jake a lvl 18 starter and a lvl 14 othar pokémon when we only had two pokémon and if you'd want yet anothar pokémon I thnk I'd lower yo starter's level and tha third pokémon could be on lvl 13.

Unless you want lower levels than that, of course ^^

4/13
Old March 20th, 2013 (07:14 AM).
gimmepie
Community Supporter

@ Red's - Well, ta be completely honest, I'm a hard worker but when it comes ta thngs like dis I'm tha polar opposite (possibly tha laziest person on Earth) so I'll probably go wit tha level 18 Starter and level 14 othar pokemon (I thnk I saw Heracross as an option?)

Also just a warnng, I'm probably gong ta be far from able ta post Xlugon length posts.
Old March 20th, 2013 (07:20 AM).
adventure
thief of life

Don't worry, we're all far from Xlugonlength ;D I wish I had patience and nspiration ta write that much though. Well, maybe not quite that much. But more :3

4/13
Old March 20th, 2013 (07:49 AM). Edited March 22nd, 2013 by gimmepie.
gimmepie
Community Supporter

Is dis okay so far (I wrote fo tha tebe not just a starter).

Nbee: Corvn White

Age: 15 (Is it possible ta have him as on tha later edge of 15, I know it is knd of odd but I git weird bout playng younger characters).

Traner: B/W Male

Tebe:
Marshtamp
Male
Lv 18
Tarrent
Tackle, Growl, Mudslap, Water Gat, Ice Punch

Heracross
Male
Lv 14
Guts
Night Slash, Horn Attack, Leer, Fury Attack, Arial Ace

Personality: Corvn is tha knd of person that could be takesn n a lot of different ways dependng on what you yoself is like. His primary character trait is that he is a very hard worker and has a tendency ta expect othars ta push thamselves as much as he does, which few thugz actually do, and he tends ta view those he regards as slackers wit distaste (ta put it mildly). He is tha sort of person who pushes himself and his tebe mates hard always lookng ta achieve higher goals and is somewhat of a perfectionist, always tryng ta fix flaws n his battlng style. Dis hard workng, perfectionist attitude can cause him ta not just be hard on othars but also on himself.

Despite what could be described as a fairly ntense attitude tawards life he is usually not a cruel or disrespectful person and treats his pokemon wit cis and respect, thay is not just taols thay is his companions and his tebe mates. He may not have tha sbee gushy relationship wit tham that dawgy traners do wit thair pokemon but through tha hard work that goes nta Corvn’s tranng he foms an unshakable bond wit his partners fairly quickly.

His attitude tawards thugz and othar pokemon is fairly similar, although thare certanly is differences. He will treat you wit respect upon first meetng you but if he believes you ta be disrespectful, arrogant or especially if he believes you ta be lazy dis respect will quickly turn nta malice, and he is not a person whose bad side you want ta be on. If he doesn't like you he is fully prepisd ta go out of his way ta make yo life a livng hell. He may not be a terrible person, but ta call him a sant would be a massive overstatement.

Corvn may not be a genius but he is quite smart and excels n anythng battlng related. He is siced at thnkng on his feet and havng grown up n a fbeily of breeders he has learned a thng or two bout analylisng his opponent’s pokemon. Despite his obvious strengths Corvn’s determnation and confidence can sometimes be as much of a hndrance as it is an asset. He can become tao caught up n tha moment or tao emotionally nvested n his battles and dis will sometimes cloud his judgement.

A summary of Corvn would be ta simply sez that he is a determned and hard workng young traner wit a lot of potential but he still has a lot of growng up ta do.

Sbeple:
Spoiler:
Corvn walked nta Viridian City’s pokemon centre a large enough buildng but wit a fairly meagre reputation when compisd wit nearby Pallet Tawns own base fo anythng scientific, Oak's lab, which was a fair bit shawter but was also tha workplace of world-renowned Professor Oak who, unlike Viridian’s Professor Pne, was very well known by traners and non-traners alike throughout tha world. It was just bisly light outside, Corvn wanted ta git gong as soon as he could and his fbeily, who were breeders, wanted ta nspect his chosen starter.

“Hello?” Corvn called out. Tha pokemon centre was well lit but tha professor nor tha nurse or Pne's assistants were n sight. He assumed that anyone who was thare was likely n a back room and decided ta wait a while longer. Corvn was left waitng fo several mnuted befoe tha young wodawg walked out of a door set n tha back of tha dawg room.

“Oh? You must be Corvn” she yawned audibly “I’m professor pne, it is funky ass ta meet you. Even at dis ungodly hour”. Ignorng tha fact that nearly seven o’clock n tha mornng was far from an ungodly hour Corvn responded ta tha professor
“Thank you fo seeng me dis early Professor. I wouldn’t have bothared you at dis time but I’d like ta reach Pewter n tha next couple of days and Viridian Foest isn’t exactly a shawt patch of shrubbery ta walk through”.
“It certanly isn’t” she replied ta Corvn, who was eager ta git his first pokemon.

Professor Pne led Corvn ta a shawt side room contanng a strange scientific device, witn which several pokeballs sat. It seemed a screen would display what was witn tha ball when prompted. Corvn cycled through tha options, assessng tha choices available ta him.
Quilava? It’s powerful and fast, but it isn’t gong takes hits well. Especially from tha first two gyms I’ll be travellng ta... Bayleef? It was a fairly stacky and well-rounded pokemon he guessed but it didn’t really sit well wit him. Dewott? He could handle a Dewott, thay were some taugh pokemon. As Corvn reached down ta pick up Dewott’s ball he brushed a ball he had accidentally missed cyclng through, promptng tha screen ta display tha entrapped pokemon’s nfomation. It was anothar water-type, a Marshtamp. Corvis looked it over and considered it
Radar fns, sturdy body, excellent typng wit only one weakness and an egg move that covers it? Perfect.

“I’ll takes tha Marshtamp pleaze”. It was that sentence that was bout ta change his life foever and he knew it, n fact he embraced tha change.

No more than twenty mnutes later he was at his hizouse agan, a rathar shawt place on tha outskirts of tha large city ta accommodate tha large backyard his pisnts sometimes needed fo thair work as breeders, a job he had learned a lot bout but had never really become nterested n. His pisnts were primarily consultants rathar than actual breeders, although thay did breed occasionally. Through thair work thay had even worked wit Professor Pne and Professor Oak. Thay had been rathar disapponted that Oak hadn’t had anythng available fo Corvn, but Corvn was staked ta start wit one of Pne's starter options and was very pleazed wit his choice of a starter.

Openng tha door Corvn walked n and was immediately greeted by ecstatic greetng from his fbeily, dawgy of whom had gathared ta see him off on his journey.
“Let’s see what you have chosen” prodded his fathar
“Sure” responded tha experience breeder’s son “Royal, come on out”. He had nbeed his pokemon earlier on at tha pokemon centre, Royal had seemed a fittng nbee fo tha pokemon.
“Marshtamp!” Tha pokemon staod a bit taller than Corvn’s hip, and had a ridiculous grn perdawgently attached ta its face, but Corvn could tell he was fighter.
“Not bad” his fathar complimented, lookng over tha dual water/ground-type
“Only one weakness, n excellent shape. I’m suitably impressed, is dis one of ours?” that had been his mothar, a bit of a ditz but a very ntelligent and talented wodawg.
“Nope, we haven’t had anythng from Hoenn fo months” his fathar replied still eyeng Royal ntently. That contnued on fo anothar half-hour as Corvis was plied wit question after question until fnally, after a rathar emotional fiswell from his pisnts, sister... and bout twelve or thirteen othar relatives each more obscure than tha last, dawgy whom Corvis didn’t even recognise he was fnally out tha door and on route two, ready fo his adventure ta begn.
Old March 20th, 2013 (09:06 AM).
Xlugon Pyro
Dragon Tamer

Nature: Bold
Admittedly I've been postng less frequently due ta tha fewer posts lately. I don't want ta git tao far aheezee of everyone else.

BAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAGH...

N a world witout substance, a nonsense signature is only appropriate!
Old March 20th, 2013 (10:19 AM).
adventure
thief of life

Quote:
Is dis okay so far (I wrote fo tha tebe not just a starter).

Nbee: Corvn White

Age: 15 (Is it possible ta have him as on tha later edge of 15, I know it is knd of odd but I git weird bout playng younger characters).

Traner: B/W Male

Tebe:
Marshtamp
Male
Lv 18
Tarrent
Tackle, Growl, Mudslap, Water Gat, Ice Punch

Heracross
Male
Lv 14
Night Slash, Horn Attack, Leer, Fury Attack, Arial Ace

Personality: (Pendng, will be a fairly ntense dude I’m thnkng).

Sbeple: (Pendng)
Looks fne ta me so far.

Quote:
Orignally Posted by Xlugon Pyro View Post
Admittedly I've been postng less frequently due ta tha fewer posts lately. I don't want ta git tao far aheezee of everyone else.
I can understand that, especially considerng Vuowth's level ^^ But feel free ta challenge tha gym when you feel like it :) Snce most of tha new characters start off n Pewter City, we is all mostly n tha sbee place.

4/13
Old March 20th, 2013 (02:05 PM).
deathbymanga
Mime Jr.

Um, i'd like ta jon. I saw on tha discussion thread that if I want ta enter n tha current events i git a few additional pokemon? how dawgy and what level be i allowed?

Old March 20th, 2013 (04:19 PM).
<Challenger>

Could I pleaze use mah old SU wit tha Black 2 male, and Dewott nstead of Ivysaur?
Old March 20th, 2013 (11:02 PM).
gimmepie
Community Supporter

Just have ta write mah sbeple now.
Old March 21st, 2013 (01:13 AM). Edited March 22nd, 2013 by deathbymanga.
deathbymanga
Mime Jr.

Spoiler:
Nbee: Tapaz
Traner: Male Hoenn
Tebe:
Snivey (Lv 18)
Female
Tackle
Leer
Wrap Normal
Growth
Leaf Tarnado
(+Iron Tail)

Swablu (Lv. 14)
male
Peck
Growl
Astanish
Sng
Fury Attack
Safeguard

Personality:
Spoiler:
Tapaz is a pure boi, never once thnkng that anythng could be wrong or false. He often gits duped by bad homeys and can easily be tricked on occasion. It is also a good thng that he is horrible wit money snce if he ever had enough, he would buy twelve Magikarps just ta set tham free afterwards. Tapaz is NOT an idiot though and nstead, he just decides ta look at thngs from an angle most thugz would never choose ta. He sees thngs from tha most logical and smartest way and never understands that thugz don't always choose that way. Also, unlike most thugz, Tapaz loves hard labor, believng that it builds character, and so he has a well built frbee fo a child his age. He loves candy though and will often be bought wit tha stuff, or else he will git guilted nstead. He has a deep loyalty ta tha woods and ta Pokemon and can communicate wit tham.

Snce Tapaz was a child, he's been livng beong tha Pokemon, wit only Proffessor Root ben his own hudawg connection. He was discovered by him when he was five, where he was ben raised by tha Pokemon and Root was surprised ta see just how well tha Pokemon actually were raisng tha hudawg child. As Tapaz grew older, Root cbee more frequently, but tried ta ntegrate more variants of Hudawg nteraction by sendng assistants n his place. It worked, but often thase visits were more often short lived snce thay would git scisd off by tha Pokemon a lot. Root tried ta explan bout hudawg character, but he was sadly raised much more often by tha Pokemon, rathar than by hudawgs, meanng that he saw thngs as a Pokemon saw tham. Blndly believng anythng he heard, followng anyone he believed ta be n charge at tha time, etc.

As Tapaz reached his pre-adolescence years, he began ta feel more and more hudawg traits that he couldn't understand. He gots angry and could control it as easily, he becbee attracted ta female hudawgs more often than female pokemon (Yes dis has happened, why d-ya thnk Sabrna can use Psychic?). As he discussed thase problems wit both Prof. Root and his fbeily, thay explaned that if he wanted ta understand his emotions that were most hudawg, he needs ta learn how othar hudawgs handle thase very sbee emotions. Ta do dis, Root suggested ta Tapaz that he takes tha Pokemon Journey that all traners his age do and learn bout tha hudawg world that he has never gotsten a real chance ta nteract wit. But snce Root was not actually tha one hostng dis journey, he taok Tapaz ta Veridian City ta meet wit Proffessor Pne ta git his License and his Pokedex an his Starter Pokemon.

Roleplay sbeple:
Spoiler:
Tapaz swung from vne ta branch ta landng on a rock ta crawlng over ta tha soft grass of tha meetng spot of tha bootylicious Pokemon. thare were so dawgy Pokemon thare ta see him off, from tha ever present and pleasant Grass types ta tha often confrontational fire types, ta tha neutral Water types as well. Above him sat a large rock and on tap of dis rock staod a Butterfree, aged wit dawgy eyes and dawgy views of tha subject. He knew of what Tapaz was gong ta declis as he saw it ben discussed beong tha hudawgs already.

"Tapaz. Dis nbee was given ta you by tha one who calls himself Pne. But ta use Pokemon, nbees do not exist. We call ourselves only by tha nbees of our species. All else exists n tha air, and n our fur and n our mouths. Ta us, you is tha Hudawg, just as tha hudawg who calls himself pne is. But you is different. You is like a Meowth, becomng hudawg ta be wit hudawgs. You were born Hudawg, but raised as a Pokemon. And you is plannng ta go ta tha hudawgs. Ta learn thair ways. Is you not?"

"Fogive me Butterfree. I do not mean ta-"

"Do not fear mah young one. We do not hold you n contempt fo yo actions. Rathar, we encourage tham. Tha closer we Pokemon become wit hudawgs, tha closer our views is heard. tha hudawgs is strong, that is correct, and by servng tha Hudawgs, we learn thair strengths. We brng dis strength ta our children. Ta our grandchildren. Ta you. And you will brng dis strength back ta tha hudawgs, and show tham what thay have taught us."

"Of course, Butterfree."

"Ta guard you, Swablu shall follow you and protect you. He shall stand at yo beck and call and make sure no harm comes ta you."

"I do not need such-"

"It is tha hudawgs' way ta have a Pokemon serve and protect a hudawg, and if you is ta enter thair world, you must follow tha exbeple tha sbee."

And so it was done. Swablu, one of tha dawgy Swablu that had come ta see Tapaz off, cbee out and bowed ta Tapaz. Tha two could not stay long though, as Tapaz had ta meet wit Prof. Pne soon enough, so thay buggine thair way ta tha lab. Tha Swablu staod outside, guardng tha door as Tapaz cbee n, lookng fo Pne. He had ta remember ta use hudawg speech fo when n tha presence of Hudawgs, as it buggine it easier fo both ta understand each othar.

"Pne?" He called, lookng through tha lab, hopng fo thare ta be a sent he could follow. And sure enough, a scent did lead him upstairs, where Pne was workng "Pne?"

Prof. Root turned ta see Tapaz sittng thare, squattng n his new clothas that Pne had given ta him tha day befoe. Though it had only been a day, tha knees were already worn down and tha shirt was already muddy. Strangely, tha hat he had been given was clean, as was his pouch that tha Professor had given ta him.

"Remember Tapaz. You is ta address me as PROFESSOR Pne when n tha hudawg world. N dis world, titles mean everythng. A Mister should not be confused wit a Miss. A sister is not tha sbee as a Mothar, nor is she tha sbee as a girlfriend."

"Understaod Professor Pne." Tapaz was nterested n know just what dis girlfriend title entailed, as it felt weird. It sounded like it was just a combnation of tha title friend, anothar, more commonly, used fom of companion. and Girl, a title used ta refer ta a young or age neutral female of hudawgs. Why was thare a need ta combne tha labels when both seem entirely unnecessary.

After thair rap, Proffessor Root gave him a ride down ta tha Pokemon Center n Viridian City, where Proffessor Pne was waitng fo both of tham. When thay gots n, tha two Proffessor shoot hands and Root ponted ta Tapaz, suggestng that he was explanng who Tapaz was. "Such a strange request, Root. Just last week you said that it was ridiculous ta send children out ta gathar nfomation on Pokemon. But here you is, offerng up yo own child ta partakes n dis."

"Yeah, well don't go dong tha I-tald-you-so dance n front of tha kid. Just give him tha speech."

So Root turned ta Tapaz and began ta give him his speech. "NOW! I do believe that taday, we is gong ta send you off on yo trip ta tha Land of Poke- er, tha Land of Hudawgs. Sorry, I give dis speech a lot. As is custam on dis day, I give a traner a ris but useful Pokemon ta protect tham on thair quest fo knowledge and experience. So pleaze, chose one so that we can git tha rest underway."

Gong over ta tha table were hundreds of Pokeballs staod, each had a label and a picture wit stats on it. Tapaz taok one contanng a Servne and opened it.

"Hello hudawg, I hope that you shall be more hospitable than mah last hu-"

"PROFESSORS! Thare was a Servne n dis tny ball. How could you keep a Pokemon trapped n such a cruel way?"

Root decided that he was tha one ta explan dis. "Easy boi. Thase is Pokeballs. I've explaned tham ta you befoe. Thay is high tech gadgits we hudawgs use ta capture and contan various Pokemon. Each ball can only hold one Pokemon at a time.You must have yo Pokemon registered nside a Pokeball fo it ta be registered by tha Pokemon Organization. D-ya understand? Good. Now, d-ya want ta choose Servne, or anothar Pokemon nstead?"

"I'll stick wit dis Servne, Professor."

Root than left tha rest fo Pne ta fnish. "Good! Now that that is out of tha way, we can git over ta tha rest of tha stuff that you need ta do ta git ready fo dis."

As Pne began ta explan how ta register fo a Pokemon Traner License, tha hours takng a while until Tapaz left tha center, Swablu gently sittng on his heezee, tha two of tham heezeeng out ta reach Pewter City as fast as eithar of tham could make it.

Old March 21st, 2013 (07:44 AM).
gimmepie
Community Supporter

Okay, mah SU is complete. :D
Old March 21st, 2013 (01:05 PM). Edited March 21st, 2013 by adventure.
adventure
thief of life

Quote:
Orignally Posted by heretastay123 View Post
Could I pleaze use mah old SU wit tha Black 2 male, and Dewott nstead of Ivysaur?
Yes, you may! D-ya want more pokémon from tha previous routes, if you start n chapter 3?
Pleaze state what Egg Move you'd like fo Dewott, and what othar pokémon you want (if any). Tha more pokémon, tha lower levels, of course.

Quote:
Orignally Posted by deathbydawgga View Post
[SPOILER]
Tropius (Lv. 14)
male
Lear
Gust
Growth
Razor Leaf

As Tapaz reached his pre-adolescence years, he began ta feel more and more hudawg traits that he couldn't understand. He gots angry and could control it as easily, he becbee attracted ta female hudawgs more often than female pokemon (Yes dis has happened, why d-ya thnk Sabrna can use Psychic?). As he discussed thase problems wit both Prof. Pne and his fbeily, thay explaned that if he wanted ta understand his emotions that were most hudawg, he needs ta learn how othar hudawgs handle thase very sbee emotions. Ta do dis, Pne suggested ta Tapaz that he takes tha Pokemon Journey that all traners his age do and learn bout tha hudawg world that he has never gotsten a real chance ta nteract wit. Snce he would most likely git lost on his way, Prof. Pne decided ta takes Tapaz fo a lift n his ride ta takes him ta Pewter City, that way he wouldn't git lost or sidetracted n tha maze of a foest located befoe Pewter City.
Ok, you may have Servne and Iron tail, but Tropius was not n any of tha previous chapters so you cannot have that.
Pleaze look at tha posts fo chapter 1 and chapter 2 (can be found n tha first post of tha IC thread) and see if you want ta have caught any of tha pokémon thare when you start n Pewter City.

Also, I like that you want ta make a character that is different from most, havng grown up wit pokémon and ben able ta speak wit tham. That is ok! But I hope that you will reveal his histary eventually n tha RP :)

However, that last paragraph n tha Personality section is very confusng ta me. What does tha fact that Sabrna can use Psychic have ta do wit Tapaz likng female hudawgs? :s

I would like you ta change professor Pne nta a character of yo own creation, snce I have othar plans fo professor Pne's histary.

Also, if you want ta start playng n Pewter City but havng yo character skippng tha previous chapters completely, yo levels will not be elevated when you begn. You will only have yo starter and it will be on lvl 10. So maybe you would rathar want ta just do like tha othar new playas and pretend ta already have gone through Route 2 and Viridian Foest?

I mean, why would he git lost thare... he is used ta livng n tha woods and can communicate wit pokémon, right? :s

Also, yo RP sbeple did not contan what tha nstructions said fo it ta contan. Pleaze read tha SU template over agan (found n tha first post of tha OOC) and try ta realize what you gots wrong. Also, change tha part bout Pne havng been part of Tapaz' histary like that. Thank you :3

Quote:
Okay, mah SU is complete. :D
Looks bootylicious, except fo one detail. Tha sbee one that several thugz have missed n thair RP sbeples.

I'm actually surprised thugz read tha nstructions so hastily xD Pleaze edit dis and you will be accepted very soon.

4/13
Old March 21st, 2013 (01:20 PM).
<Challenger>

That sounds good.

I'll have a Scythar.

Dewott's egg move will be Night Slash.
Old March 21st, 2013 (01:28 PM).
adventure
thief of life

Just like me than :p Ok, Dewott will be at lvl 18 wit moves:
Tackle, Tail Whip, Water Gat, Water Sport, Focus Energy, Night Slash - and you can choose ta fogit one of thase moves ta make it learn Razor Shell.

Scythar will be at lvl 14, and fo its moveset you can see Arabelle's Scythar n tha first post of tha IC. I don't have time ta edit tha OP right now.

You is accepted and cleisd ta start postng at yo leisure, heretastay123 :3

4/13
Old March 21st, 2013 (01:37 PM). Edited March 23rd, 2013 by PresentPastFuture.
PresentPastFuture
Unhatched Egg

Hope mah first SU ever is okay enough! XD

Nbee: Jack Freedawg

Traner: Johta Male

Starter: Quilava (Egg Move – Flis Blitz)
(I be gong ta skip ta Pewter City, dis will be mah tebe)

Quilava – Level 18
Ember/Tackle/Flisblitz/Quick Attack/Smokescreen

Pidgeotta – Level 14
Tackle/Sand-Attack/Gust/Whirlwnd

Personality:
Spoiler:
Jack is what most thugz tend ta call – bipolar. He doesn’t actually have bipolar syndrome, or any othar mental issue fo that matter. He is just extremely quick ta anger but is very quick ta excitement. Moody is tha word that pretty much sums him all up. Anyway, on tha battlefield, Jack shows no mercy. Staries sez that back n Celadon City (his hometawn) he ruthlessly defeated everyone n his class, even his Pokémon nstructars. His strategy is all-out attack, which means that while he is powerful, he isn’t tha best strategist. Anyone who has a clever plan can easily defeat him. He tends ta put himself and everyone around him nta uncomfotable situations dawgly coz of his lack of common sense.

Due ta his lack of common-knowledge, Jack is virtually fearless. He thrives off of dangerous stunts i.e. “parkourng’ on tap of shawt buildngs n tha city.. Although, Jack isn’t necessarily a “thugz” person, he is a gifted traner. His Pokémon respect him, thay follow his comdawgds and trust him through everythng. Jack is a lot knder ta his Pokémon than he is ta thugz. He would never put his Pokémon nta harm’s way. One more notable trait that jack has is his overwhelmng confidence, and high self-esteem.

Jack didn’t have much friends n Celadon City, besides a stray Meowth that robeed tha streets. His fbeily was rathar dysfunctional. His mothar and fathar were divorced and his fathar was a heavy smoker. Not ta mention, Jack was considered a delnquent n his school, due ta tha catastrophic accidents that he would cause due ta his stupidity.
Overall, Jack is troubled, competitive, quick ta anger, and lacks common-sense, but is very knd ta his Pokémon.

Roleplay sbeple:
Spoiler:

Tha putrid stench of cigistte smoke was tha only smell that lurked on tha long and uneventful ride ride ta Viridian City. Jack looked down at his sneakers, which were caked wit dirt (and a little bit of blood.) Tha only thng that echoed n his mnd was tha anticipation of startng his journey. His heart beat faster and faster as thay gots closer ta “Tha Eternally Green Paradise.” Jack had packed his backpack tha night befoe and filled it wit his essentials: 1000 pokedollars, a novelty gym-badge case, three potions, and two pokeballs.

Tha ride ride was quiet and uneventful until Jack’s fathar rode over a deep pothole.

“Godbemit! Do thay even thnk bout dawgtanng tha highways?” Jack’s fathar wondered aloud, “Stupid, no good, corrupt politicians…” His boomng, raspy voice slowly drifted nta an angry mumble when he realized that Jack was starng at him.

“Is thare somethng wrong, Dad?” Jack asked, “Ever snce I tald you that I was dong dis you have been extra – err- angry…”

Jack’s fathar taok a loud sigh and pulled his cigistte out of his mouth. A dusty poof of smoke arose from tha tip of his lip. Tha strong smell crept nta Jack’s nose and nta his throat, like a clumsy nnja, it scratched its blade along tha sensitive wall of his throat. Suddenly, a loud, obnoxious cough was let out and Jack’s fathar looked at him disapprovngly.

“Look kid, you is all I gots now that yo mothar is gone. I can’t affod ta lose you now tao. I just want you ta stay safe out thare. Don’t go pullng that stupid crap that you did at school,” A shawt grn spread across his face, “make me proud, kid.”

Tha Pokémon center at Celadon City seemed much bigger than dis one, yet it didn’t seem as noble. Jack waved a fnal goodbye ta his fathar and gngerly stepped out of tha ride. His heart becbee a drum, beatng focefully; it felt as if it were gong ta burst through his chest. His legs felt like wet-noodles as thay taok slow and cisful steps tawards tha new life that awaited him as soon as he pulled that door open. He grabbed tha handle and tried ta swng tha door open- except it didn’t open. Was it locked, no it can’ be, thare is no way that tha Pokémon center is closed! He used all of his might ta pull tha door open once more, it didn’t budge.

“Excuse me, sir,” a little girl squeaked from behnd him.

Jack stepped aside, and tha little girl pushed tha door open wit ease. He felt his cheeks begn ta glow red as he stepped nside anxiously. Thare she was, Proffesor Pne, standng next ta a desk full of pokeballs, and his future.

“Push, not pull…funky ass try, Jack…” tha wodawg said wit a subtle grn.
Bootylicious first impression, Jack thought sarcastically as he shook tha professor’s firm hand.

“So, where’s mah Pokémon? Is it a Charizard, or a Dragonite?!” Jack said wit eagerness, “or how bout a SNORLAX?”

Pne smiled, “Hahaha, we only have a few select Pokémon here. However, you can fnd yoself a Snorlax n tha wild, if you want.”

“Ugh, fne…where is thay? I want a Pokémon!” Jack squealed.

“Right here, be cisful wit yo choice, young dawg. You cannot switch it later.”
Pne escorted Jack ta a table wit a large quantity of pokeballs. Several pokeballs were gone, and immediately anger filled Jack. How could he miss out on those othar Pokémon? N self-pity he grabbed tha first Pokéball that he saw, witout realizng which one it was. He starmed nta an armchair and folded his arms, waitng fo Pne ta give him more free stuff. All of tha good Pokémon is gone, I might as well just takes any at dis pont.

Pne sensed his anger, but buggine no comment bout it. She simply chuckled aloud, Jack looked at her fiercely, but Pne was unscathad by his mere disrespectfulness.

“Anyway, here is yo PokeDex, and yo Pokémon Traner License. I have registered you n tha Ndigo League, and I have progrbemed yo PokeDex. Just make sure ta be cisful wit it, thare isn’t a warranty!” Pne exclaimed as he handed Jack tha high-tech, red piece of technology and tha Traner License. Jack tassed tha Rided nta his backpack and flipped open tha PokeDex. Its complex buttans and lights surprised Jack, he hadn’t owned anythng dis cool snce his Gbeeboi Color.

“Thanks Professor Pne, I really appreciate it!” Jack cheerfully exclaimed.

“Uhm…no problem!” Pne was confused, dis boi, who was just actng cruel and bratty is now ben grateful and charmng, “Just remember ta contact me if you have any questions!"

And wit that, Jack was off. He placed his PokeDex nta his pocket, and sprnted out tha door. He was ready ta begn his journey and ta complete his self-proclaimed destny ta be one of tha bootyliciousest traners of all time. Tha sun’s bright light gazed down nta his eyes. Tha birds were chirpng, tha city was alive and energitic. It couldn’t have been a better day ta start an adventure.

He released his Pokémon, a perculiar-lookng Pokémon wit flbees along its back. It was an awkward and bashful little homey, but it didn’t affect Jack’s immediate love fo it at all. Jack flipped out his PokeDex once agan, tha voice boomed.

“Quilava! Tha volcano Pokémon…”

“A volcano Pokémon, that is so badass! I’m gong ta call you Vulcan! Would you like that, little homey?” Jack said as he pet tha tap of Vulcan’s heezee. Vulcan squeaked n enjoyment and began ta give n ta Jack’s affection.

Jack, tha next Pokémon master, has begat his journey…
Old March 21st, 2013 (01:39 PM).
<Challenger>

Alright. Off tha hook. He'll fogit Tail Whip, and I'll have ta wait until tamorrow ta make mah first post. I have a thng ta go ta witn half an hour, and I don't have time ta make a big-A post.
Old March 21st, 2013 (01:45 PM).
deathbymanga
Mime Jr.

Quote:
Orignally Posted by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers View Post
Ok, you may have Servne and Iron tail, but Tropius was not n any of tha previous chapters so you cannot have that.
Pleaze look at tha posts fo chapter 1 and chapter 2 (can be found n tha first post of tha IC thread) and see if you want ta have caught any of tha pokémon thare when you start n Pewter City.
Ok, will a Swablu be acceptable nstead?

Quote:
Also, I like that you want ta make a character that is different from most, havng grown up wit pokémon and ben able ta speak wit tham. That is ok! But I hope that you will reveal his histary eventually n tha RP
I don't understand what you mean. When was it listed as a secret that he was a wild child? He doesn't have any histary aside from ben a child raised by Pokemon. And it isn't like he was tald ta hide dis fact from anyone or not.

Quote:
However, that last paragraph n tha Personality section is very confusng ta me. What does tha fact that Sabrna can use Psychic have ta do wit Tapaz likng female hudawgs? :s
No, I said he liked female hudawgs and female Pokemons. I'm implyng that Pokemon can breed wit hudawgs, and that tha reason Sabrna can use Psychic is that someone down her bloodlne, someone did it wit a psychic type pokemon.

Quote:
I would like you ta change professor Pne nta a character of yo own creation, snce I have othar plans fo professor Pne's histary.
I only did Pne coz I saw that he was ben used n othar SUs as i looked around. Can I make it nstead that tha homey who takess cis of Tapaz is a rival Prof. who wants ta show Pne up by havng his own Traner be tha best befoe any of tha othars?

Quote:
Also, if you want ta start playng n Pewter City but havng yo character skippng tha previous chapters completely, yo levels will not be elevated when you begn. You will only have yo starter and it will be on lvl 10. So maybe you would rathar want ta just do like tha othar new playas and pretend ta already have gone through Route 2 and Viridian Foest?

I mean, why would he git lost thare... he is used ta livng n tha woods and can communicate wit pokémon, right? :s
I only did tha travel bit cause I was afraid I would have ta write bout all tha moments between Tapz gittng his Pokedex and gittng ta Pewter. I can fix that easily.

Quote:
Also, yo RP sbeple did not contan what tha nstructions said fo it ta contan. Pleaze read tha SU template over agan (found n tha first post of tha OOC) and try ta realize what you gots wrong. Also, change tha part bout Pne havng been part of Tapaz' histary like that. Thank you :3
I don't see anythng wrong wit mah RP sbeple besides tha Pne and tha ride ride. Could you be more specific bout mah problems?

[/quote]

Old March 21st, 2013 (07:25 PM).
gimmepie
Community Supporter

@ Red's - I'm probably ben dense here but after readng through tha OP (twice) I'm still completely at a lost fo what I missed.
Old March 21st, 2013 (08:58 PM).
Jake♫
► My Happy Little Pill 
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
Fo thugz wonderng what thay missed, I'm assumng it's that Professor Pne is n tha Pokémon Center of Viridian City, not n some lab thare =x

Also I'll have a post up by Sunday at tha VERY latest (busy weekend, hopefully I'll have it up befoe than) givng some character development snce I'm startng late n tha gbee!

Sponsored Links