• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

3rd Gen Advance Generation Question & Answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Time based events will not occur. So berry growing, the tides at the Shoal Cave, etc. will no longer happen. You're stuck on whatever time your battery died at.

Edit: I've complied this post since this question is always cropping up, and it gets a bit tiresome having to explain the same thing every time we get to a new page in this thread. More will be added to it as more questions and concerns come up.

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=7590717&postcount=18

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2013
Hi, ya, 'sup. Salutations. I need help! You see when playing my fire red version of Pokemanz, I went to the Sevii Islands, having all the badges except the sixth and the eighth (I know, but Siplh Co is so puzzling!) So when I go there, I save, heal my pokemon, and then do the Lostelle sid quest and try to get back to Kanto, when the stupid guy in the port will only take me to two island, one island, and three island. Not Vermillion. So, the only solution I can see is starting a new game. But I really don't want to! I have a lv.57 Charizard, a level 49 Electabuzz, and four other good pokemon, so please, if anyone is watching, help! This is EpicStarapor_22 signing out!

RoreyG

Lizardon Man
Years
Hi, ya, 'sup. Salutations. I need help! You see when playing my fire red version of Pokemanz, I went to the Sevii Islands, having all the badges except the sixth and the eighth (I know, but Siplh Co is so puzzling!) So when I go there, I save, heal my pokemon, and then do the Lostelle sid quest and try to get back to Kanto, when the stupid guy in the port will only take me to two island, one island, and three island. Not Vermillion. So, the only solution I can see is starting a new game. But I really don't want to! I have a lv.57 Charizard, a level 49 Electabuzz, and four other good pokemon, so please, if anyone is watching, help! This is EpicStarapor_22 signing out!

After you've completed the Lostelle side quest, you just need to go back into the Pokemon Centre in One Island and talk to Celio and Bill. You'll give the Meteorite you got from Lostelle's dad to Celio and then Bill will take you back to Cinnabar Island. You'd better get crackin' on Silph Co and Sabrina though. Hope this helps.

Shiny

monster tamer streamer
Years
Just curious, after I defeat Team Magma at the space centre, what am I supposed to do again? It's been years since I've played Emerald up to this point.

Shiny

monster tamer streamer
Years
So I witnessed the fight between Kyogre and Groudon, and I'm stuck as to what I need to do next?

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2016
Where would I look if I wanted to buy Sapphire, Leaf Green and Fire Red? Turns out my versions are fake. Buying online is dodgy.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Where would I look if I wanted to buy Sapphire, Leaf Green and Fire Red? Turns out my versions are fake. Buying online is dodgy.

You can go to any game shop and ask if they still sell those games or not. If you can't seem to find any, I would suggest downloading an emulator (AdvanceBoyVisual's the best for the above mentioned) and get the Sapphire/Leaf Green/Fire Red ROMS online. All of those are available online for free - just Google them and viola! Make sure they're the real deal though. Some of those can be fake too. Hope this helps. All the best and enjoy!

solopy567

Giga....Drill....BREAKER! !!!!
Years
I forgot how to play Pokemon right

No really. For some reason, every time I play now i reach a point I cant pass because my pokemon are too underleveled and suddenly I find myself having to grind a lot. This never happened in the past. I play like I always played: pick a starter, catch pokemon that can beat the gym leaders, and that's it. I dont even know what Im doing wrong.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
What are you playing and how long did you take a break from playing? Merging this with the Q&A thread btw since this is sort of a question.

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2013
help Pokemon Emerald won't Play on Gba sp

i have a little problem here For 4 weeks i have not been playing my pokemon emerald game and today i wanted to play it but the problem is i inserted it in my gameboy advance sp slot, turn on the system and this is what i got:

1. i inserted the gba cartridge correctly in the gba sp slot and turned on the system and it had a white screen that displayed "GAMEBOY" with the word " NINTENDO" under it.

2. after the word ''Gameboy'' and ''nintendo'' were displayed it went to a white screen and i am guessing that it froze up trying to load? any ideas please let me know thanks

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2013
i tried blowing into the cartridge wont work either i tried blowing into the gba slot wont work. is the internal battery dead in the gba pak

What are you playing and how long did you take a break from playing? Merging this with the Q&A thread btw since this is sort of a question.
i took a break up to 4 weeks

should i take the game cartridge apart and clean the terminals with alchol- nick

Last edited:

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
i tried blowing into the cartridge wont work either i tried blowing into the gba slot wont work. is the internal battery dead in the gba pak

i took a break up to 4 weeks

should i take the game cartridge apart and clean the terminals with alchol- nick

I'd probably try and avoid taking it apart as much as possible to avoid breaking it further. Are you 100% sure it's not a fake?

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2013
come to find out it is a fake because there shouldt be the letter ''E'' at the bottom left side of the game pak itself The genuine Ones have the ''CE'' on the side should i just swipe the contacts with rubbing alcohol

vaporeon7

Years
come to find out it is a fake because there shouldt be the letter ''E'' at the bottom left side of the game pak itself The genuine Ones have the ''CE'' on the side should i just swipe the contacts with rubbing alcohol

I think the american ones have that, I'm Australian, so mine has what you said. If you could post a picture, it'd really help. If it is a fake, it may just never work.

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2013
found some useful info online i thought it was fake i guess i was wrong it has the shiny stcker on it and i cannot post any pics until i have up to 15 post dont forget ia am still new here!-nick

vaporeon7

Years
found some useful info online i thought it was fake i guess i was wrong it has the shiny stcker on it and i cannot post any pics until i have up to 15 post dont forget ia am still new here!-nick

Where did you buy it? That might give a hint.
You could always get your post count up by posting in the adv gen forum (just don't spam).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back