The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y

Notices

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in the newest installment of the core Pokémon series.
X/Y Quick Q&A | X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 21st, 2013, 04:24 AM
Zorua
Adventurous One.
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
I'm probably in the minority when I say I want either Wallace or Steven to make some sort of appearance, right? xD;

I mean, as much as I would love Cynthia to make more appearances, I think she's a whole Generation ahead of her time and then some, y'know? Everyone loves Cynthia and all, but I think her time stops in 5th Gen (at least, hopefully).

Wallace and Steven haven't had a chance to really debut in anything since R/S/E, so I'd love to see them back somehow.
Old March 21st, 2013, 11:19 AM
zoroarkrules25

Steven was in heartgold/ soulsilver. He informed you about latios/latias and was there when you get the event one so i don't think he will come back but who knows.
Old March 21st, 2013, 04:17 PM
Troye
► My Happy Little Pill 
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
I'd rather have callbacks to one of the first two generations personally. I mean, yes we had HGSS to remake generation two, but I'd love classic callbacks to generation one again. I'd love to see Red or Blue make an appearance again. Steven is kind of old for me, and Wallace I just never really liked =P
Old March 21st, 2013, 05:38 PM
Guy
just a guy

Send a message via Skype™ to Guy
If anyone from Hoenn were to make a cameo appearance, I would really like it to be either Professor Birch or... Wally! Given the time frame is right of course and X/Y takes place a few years later from the events of RSE, then I would like to see him show up and give us the chance to battle him.
Old March 21st, 2013, 05:41 PM
Troye
► My Happy Little Pill 
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
Wally would actually be a cool cameo appearance. His story didn't have a true end to it. He was just kind of chilling in Victory Road after Brendan/May defeated him. I'd love to re-catch up with him again to see what he's been doing the few years after RSE.
Old March 21st, 2013, 05:52 PM
zoroarkrules25

Wally was one of my favorites, so i agree he should return. I am sure he has traveled in the past 10 years and i would love to see his team and reason to be here.
Old March 25th, 2013, 05:29 AM
Zorua
Adventurous One.
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake♫ View Post
I'd rather have callbacks to one of the first two generations personally. I mean, yes we had HGSS to remake generation two, but I'd love classic callbacks to generation one again. I'd love to see Red or Blue make an appearance again. Steven is kind of old for me, and Wallace I just never really liked =P
Except we had three generations to see Red (technically four if you count 5th gen since he, along with Blue, appears in the Pokemon World Tournament)! I'd like to see some change sometime around, and I don't know, to me, seeing Wallace just seems like a breather. Seeing as he was one of the more important characters to Hoenn (like how Cynthia was to Sinnoh), then chances are good he might make some appearance again.

If that's not an option, then seeing Archie and/or Maxie might be cool, depending on what version you play. Team Magma/Aqua ended on quite an abrupt note, with both of those two pretty much disappearing and being nowhere to be found basically, so yeah. It'd be interesting to hear what's up with them, if they've changed since the old days or not.
Old March 27th, 2013, 08:19 AM
Forever
let it go

If Wally returned I figure he'd have a sort of Bianca role. While he would hint at remakes, he would also probably be an assistant of some sort because the "good guy" fills that role, usually.
Old March 31st, 2013, 12:23 PM
Hierodula Scyther
Unhatched Egg

I'm old school. Bring back Red, Oak, Silver, Team Rocket, Team Magma/Aqua. Bring back Mew. Bring back Gary. Bring em' back!
Old March 31st, 2013, 12:40 PM
Pokemaster234
Pokemon Trainer

Nature: Bold
This is my theory:
Cynthia(I think misspelled)Has made a lot of apereances lately(GF loves her)So I think she may come here.Hilbert\Hilda may be awesome if we saw them,like A Gen 6 Red,because gen 5 was like a new start.N,Possibly.Gen 3 may have a cameo here or possibly one of them may be an important character.Leaf has not appered in a while,Brendan\May too.And Fantania may appear here like many others Say here.

Pokemaster's firered nuzloke adventures:http://s7.zetaboards.com/Nuzlocke_Fo...pic/8784761/1/
Old April 4th, 2013, 04:16 PM
Guy
just a guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemaster234 View Post
This is my theory:
Cynthia(I think misspelled)Has made a lot of apereances lately(GF loves her)So I think she may come here.Hilbert\Hilda may be awesome if we saw them,like A Gen 6 Red,because gen 5 was like a new start.N,Possibly.Gen 3 may have a cameo here or possibly one of them may be an important character.Leaf has not appered in a while,Brendan\May too.And Fantania may appear here like many others Say here.
I doubt we'll see May/Brendan make a cameo. The protagonists are never usually seen outside of their respective games with the exception of Red.

I was thinking, since Gen V was the first to not have Professor Oak make an appearance, perhaps Professor Juniper may take his place considering Gen V was supposedly a "reboot" of the series. Then again, I find it kind of hard that GameFreak would ever allow someone to replace Professor Oak as the "staple" professor of Pokémon.
Old April 4th, 2013, 04:25 PM
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
I wouldn't mind if Juniper took Oak's role as recurring proffesor as I like her better than Oak.
I hope that the BW protagonists appear this generation...it felt odd how they were mentioned in B2W2 but we never learned exactly what happened with them...
Old April 9th, 2013, 06:57 AM
Forever
let it go

I think with this Mewthree Pokemon existing, chances are Oak will appear. Or maybe Blaine. Or Blue! Or uhhh... Giovanni? I mean all of those are actually somewhat relevant and they could have an important role, explaining what this Pokemon means/does etc. If it's important, though. :x
Old April 9th, 2013, 08:14 AM
Iqid Loopz
Hail HYDRA! Long live the SITH! Team LANNISTER!

I'm hoping anyone from 1st generation to the 3rd. From Ash, to Gary, to Red our Jesse, James, Meowth from Team Rocket or any other known characters! Cause I'm going to be honest. If they did make an Cameo Appearance, and I suddenly have to battle them, I will literally have a meanie heart attack, and most likely poop myself from my reaction.

Maybe if the new Pokemon is MewThree, Mewtwo may appear, and Ash appears as well stating. "Mewtwo, one of the strongest Pokemon in the World...and I tried to Punch him" Though that was just from the movie, it be funny if that was said in the game XD

OR! maybe a cameo of all the Champions because of an emergency.

Though that's what I wish XD which will never happen :/ sad panda.
Old April 9th, 2013, 01:47 PM
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
I'll rather see Blain appear than Giovanni, I like him better than Gio.
I see Cynthia showing up again...maybe this game will also have a legend connected to Sinnoh? cough Arceus thousand arm forme cough Who knows at this point in time...
Old April 10th, 2013, 04:12 AM
Mithel_Celestia
Alluring Illusion

Nature: Modest
Since in Black and White, After finding all the Sages, Looker reports to the player that N has been spotted in a far away region. He could likely mean the XY region judging by Looker's unknown towards the region's whereabouts. There is a chance N could be seen in-game.

Trainer Data:
Full Name: Mithel "Myth" Celestia
Hometown: Lacunosa Town
Trainer class: Ranger, Psychic, Deceiver*
Specializes in: Dark, Psychic-Types

*Deceiver (Japanese: 奇術師 Illusionist) is a type of trainer class who specializes in Illusions and deceptive tactics to take advantage of their opponents. They are tricksters and tend to disguise themselves as another trainer class to deceive challenging trainers, but soon break off of it as soon as they are found. They tend to use annoyer and stall tactics such as Embargo and Swagger along with bulky and fast Dark-types like Zoroark and Umbreon to give trainers a hard time during battle.

Last edited by Mithel_Celestia; April 10th, 2013 at 04:19 AM.
Old April 10th, 2013, 04:30 AM
Guy
just a guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iqid Loopz View Post
I'm hoping anyone from 1st generation to the 3rd. From Ash, to Gary, to Red our Jesse, James, Meowth from Team Rocket or any other known characters! Cause I'm going to be honest. If they did make an Cameo Appearance, and I suddenly have to battle them, I will literally have a meanie heart attack, and most likely poop myself from my reaction.

Maybe if the new Pokemon is MewThree, Mewtwo may appear, and Ash appears as well stating. "Mewtwo, one of the strongest Pokemon in the World...and I tried to Punch him" Though that was just from the movie, it be funny if that was said in the game XD

OR! maybe a cameo of all the Champions because of an emergency.

Though that's what I wish XD which will never happen :/ sad panda.
I don't think we'll be seeing Ash, Gary, Jesse, James, Meowth, or any anime-based characters showing up. The only game to have any relevance to the anime was Pokémon Yellow. Otherwise the games and the anime are two separate entities. The anime is just a means of promoting the games. It's just one long and everlasting commercial.

A cameo of all of the champions past and present would be pretty incredible to witness though. Especially if they were to come together because of some large catastrophic event taking place in the games. Unfortunately, I'm not holding out much hope for it. :\

I agree with those who think Oak will likely make an appearance at this point. What with Newtwo and Mewtwo having a sort of relevance in the game, it seems almost inevitable. I don't mind though, I like it whenever Oak makes a surprise appearance.

Still holding out hope for Fantina though!
Old April 10th, 2013, 06:34 AM
AnonygooseD
Lametrainer

Nature: Jolly
If there's one person I would like him to show up is...
GARY.
Old April 11th, 2013, 07:49 PM
Forever
let it go

Gary himself would be unlikely cause he's Blue in-game but yeah I agree he could be likely. I mean he was in power back in the Mewtwo days. n_n
Old April 11th, 2013, 07:54 PM
SoulSilver10112
George the Poliwag

I would like to see a few cameo appearances. I'd love for Colress to make a return. I'd also like Blue to have an appearance, as well as Looker.

Challenges:
Heartgold Nuzlocke: Completed!
Pearl Nuzlocke: Completed!
Heartgold Gender Discrimination Challenge: Completed!
Old April 11th, 2013, 11:07 PM
Elephantomsk
Unhatched Egg

I would personally enjoy seeing the Gen 3 Trainers as characters, particularly the Male. They were some pretty neat designs.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links