The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y

Notices

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in the newest installment of the core Pokémon series.
X/Y Quick Q&A | X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 2nd, 2013, 06:34 AM
Forever
let it go

I want lots of things from Unova! Volcarona, Herdier, Zekrom... anything amazing from Unova. If there's not much Unova I'll be disappointed ;_; Although I wouldn't mind if there wasn't any, as the other user suggested mainly because Unova's new start was a lot of fun!!
Old March 2nd, 2013, 06:47 AM
Sabrewulf238

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaniOKh View Post
I know this is out of question now, since there's a new Eeveelution, and we saw what we saw in the trailer, but... my answer would be "none of them".

A major part of what I loved about B1/W1 was the fact that all Pokémon we encountered before the National Dex were brand new. During the main campaign, I really felt like I was playing Pokémon for the first time again. I really hoped they would do the same for Gen 6.
I'm more than happy to flip back and forth between the two styles.

Gen 7 can be only brand new pokemon again.
Old March 2nd, 2013, 10:11 AM
jog5454
Unhatched Egg

I would love to see Larvitar/Tyranitar. and Abra/Alakazam.

Ultimate Random Challenge Progress: Fire Red 8/8 - Gold 16/16 - Emerald 0/8 - Diamond 0/8 - White 0/8
Random Challenge Teams:
Fire Red: Starmie lvl 64, Arbok lvl 60, Pidgeot lvl 60, Areodactyl lvl 62, Jolteon lvl 62, Tangela lvl 60
Gold: Typhlosion lvl 60, Furret lvl 60, Donphan lvl 60, Ampharos lvl 60, Persian lvl 60, Starmie lvl 60
Emerald: Scyther lvl 10
Diamond N/A
White N/A
Old March 2nd, 2013, 12:39 PM
Digimon Kaiser
White and Nerdy

Nature: Adamant
I want Luxray, Sharpedo Cinccino, and Beartic, just to name four randoms ones I like.
-Vladimir Lenin
Old March 2nd, 2013, 07:24 PM
Aslan
the pretender

Nature: Relaxed
I'd like to see some Hoenn Pokemon make a return if possible! Hoenn had some of the best Pokemon easily and honestly there wasn't one I hated at all! I'd be really disappointed if there are none making a return in this new generation D:. Also I'd just generally like to see a mix from all of the regions, maybe exclude a few like a few common Pokemon, just so the early routes aren't jampacked with them.

i'd rather be anything but ordinary, please.
Old March 2nd, 2013, 08:20 PM
Troye
► My Happy Little Pill 
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever View Post
I want lots of things from Unova! Volcarona, Herdier, Zekrom... anything amazing from Unova. If there's not much Unova I'll be disappointed ;_; Although I wouldn't mind if there wasn't any, as the other user suggested mainly because Unova's new start was a lot of fun!!
As much as I'd hate to see that, I'm pretty sure that there's probably going to be an abundance of Unova Pokémon since with the whole new start thing, the two regions probably have some sort of connection like Johto and Kanto did sharing a large amount of Pokémon. I doubt anything like Volcarona or Zekrom would carry over though, since legendary status/pseudo-legendaries would probably stay in their own regions (maybe with the exception of pseudo-legends appearing in the post-game).
Old March 2nd, 2013, 08:33 PM
Munchlax11
Munch?

Nature: Serious
Well both Gen II and III. But, I would love to see Munchlax! The only way to get it in the wild is in DP in honey trees! And they are extremely rare in the honey trees. There was one in the trailer, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up because it being in the trailer really doesn't mean anything.

|Ever Grande City Forums|My Profile|PM|Pokemoon Chatbox

Pokemon X
3DS FC: 2852-7439-1811
(VM if you add)
Old March 3rd, 2013, 04:10 AM
classiccartoonsftw
Nintendo is for awesome people

I want to see Raichu, Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Persian, Alakazam, Machamp, Victreebel, Dodrio, Cloyster, Gengar, Exeggutor, Rhydon, Jynx, Crobat, Houndoom, Sableye, Mawile, Cacturne, Flygon, Lunatone, Solrock, Absol, Salamence, Misnagius, Skuntank, Lucario, Drapion, Weavile, Magnezone, Tangrowth, Togekiss, Yanmega, Gliscor, Gallade, Krookodile, Galvantula, Ferrothorn, Chandelure, and Volcarona in the regional Dex of Pokemon X/Y.

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=304577

Be sure to check the last page!

Credit for this sig goes to Ash`, credit for my avatar goes to The Epic Pikachu from Tumblr
Old March 3rd, 2013, 05:00 AM
Forever
let it go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake♫ View Post
As much as I'd hate to see that, I'm pretty sure that there's probably going to be an abundance of Unova Pokémon since with the whole new start thing, the two regions probably have some sort of connection like Johto and Kanto did sharing a large amount of Pokémon. I doubt anything like Volcarona or Zekrom would carry over though, since legendary status/pseudo-legendaries would probably stay in their own regions (maybe with the exception of pseudo-legends appearing in the post-game).
But Volcarona coming over wouldn't seem too crazy because it's the sun and every region has the sun... shining! Perhaps it was just not discovered in other regions and it's EVERYWHERE, aka here. n_n
Old March 6th, 2013, 01:15 PM
Zorogami
WUB WUB
Community Supporter Tier 3

Send a message via Skype™ to Zorogami
I don't care for one certain Gen, i just hope that ALL will be represented!!
That's what i loved most about B2/W2, having a national pokedex with pokemons from every previous Gen and region. I thought it was a good mix, and it gave you endless team possibilites. It was also a pretty large National Pokedex in my opinion.

~ Anything for my Nakama ~
Old March 6th, 2013, 01:44 PM
Troye
► My Happy Little Pill 
Community Supporter

Quote:
But Volcarona coming over wouldn't seem too crazy because it's the sun and every region has the sun... shining! Perhaps it was just not discovered in other regions and it's EVERYWHERE, aka here. n_n
That's kind of a ridiculously large stretch though. Volcarona had it's own place in the Relic Castle, kind of setting that as a home base in Unova. I doubt they'd carry over a pseudo-legendary like that over to the main Pokédex of the new region. It's entirely possible, but I just sincerely don't expect it to happen.
Old March 6th, 2013, 02:21 PM
Playful_Weasel
I just want to play!
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Skype™ to Playful_Weasel
As long as my favorites from Unova, or trade them from Unova, I'm happy. Patrat, Purrloin, and Mienfoo, and trade Oshawott in.
Watchog's #1 Fan!!
PokeMustelid & PokeFelines too!
- FC on Trainer Card
Steel Safari: Magneton - Skarmory - Excadrill
Old March 7th, 2013, 12:43 AM
Forever
let it go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake♫ View Post
That's kind of a ridiculously large stretch though. Volcarona had it's own place in the Relic Castle, kind of setting that as a home base in Unova. I doubt they'd carry over a pseudo-legendary like that over to the main Pokédex of the new region. It's entirely possible, but I just sincerely don't expect it to happen.
Well it's just that Latios/Latias, and random other legendaries seem to find homes in other regions and something like Volcarona could easily be applicable to multiple games, even more so than legendaries!
Old March 7th, 2013, 12:46 AM
Zorogami
WUB WUB
Community Supporter Tier 3

Send a message via Skype™ to Zorogami
Quote:
Well it's just that Latios/Latias, and random other legendaries seem to find homes in other regions and something like Volcarona could easily be applicable to multiple games, even more so than legendaries!
It is true that some games did carry over a large amount of the other/older legendaries, even if it was post-game content or only accessible by event, like the different tickets in FireRed/LeafGreen.

I dont think its too much of a stretch to consider old legendaries being in the new game, but im pretty sure that if they are available, they wouldn't be catchable until pretty late into the game, after the Elite 4 for example

~ Anything for my Nakama ~
Old March 7th, 2013, 01:13 AM
Forever
let it go

Also in an unrelated note, I really don't want Zigzagoon etc. Instead of that can we have some classic mons like Miltank and Chansey pretty please??
Old March 20th, 2013, 08:34 PM
phoenixwright47
Unhatched Egg

So...just asking you guys think should return in PKMN X and Y? Me, I'm hoping mismagius and froslass. I've already seen that there is chance where I can get Gardevoir and Gallade...(My favs )
Old March 21st, 2013, 03:20 AM
Guy
just a guy

Send a message via Skype™ to Guy
No two threads can ever be the same and exist at the same time. Going to have to merge this into the other thread of the same discussion for you, buddy.

Quote:
Also in an unrelated note, I really don't want Zigzagoon etc. Instead of that can we have some classic mons like Miltank and Chansey pretty please??
But Zigzagoon is amazing! The most useful normal type you find at the beginning of the games outside of just being used as an HM slave.
Old March 21st, 2013, 08:37 AM
Forever
let it go

Zigzagoon is good, yes, but the others are just fillers... and I don't see a reason for them to return if there's another new normal type to go there :(
Old March 21st, 2013, 09:25 AM
Guy
just a guy

Send a message via Skype™ to Guy
Oh, in general, I have to agree then. I'd rather the region's native common Normal nuisance be found rather than all of them while the lesser common Normal types from past generations be available instead. It adds a bit of variety in what sort of Pokémon you can catch under that type without having a sense of repetitiveness.

I really don't need to run into this region's common Normal type and on top of that a bunch of Rattatas or Bidoofs too.
Old March 21st, 2013, 11:55 AM
Blue_Mystic_Ranger
Master of Time and Space

Nature: Quiet
As long as I can get Absol, I'll be happy. Krookodile would also be nice, though. Gardevoir's already going to be there. Those would probably be my top non-starter/non-legendary picks.
Old March 21st, 2013, 04:28 PM
Troye
► My Happy Little Pill 
Community Supporter

The one thing I don't see changing is the beginning routes having a new Normal type to start off with. If that's happening, then I REALLY don't want to see the previous ones appearing as well, as stated. So pretty much I'm happy having our new beginning normal type, plus some other various older normal types that are actually not awful (Miltank was mentioned up there), but don't give us the new Normal type PLUS Rattata and Sentret.
Old March 22nd, 2013, 09:52 AM
phoenixwright47
Unhatched Egg

I would like to see some 4 gen pokemon back. Like froslass and mismagius. I already think they used roserade a lot, but i would like to see that as well. As far as other gens, i'd like to see the classic 1 gen as well.
Old March 30th, 2013, 04:09 PM
DemonicWolf
Evil Cute Thing

Nature: Timid
Geodude is a HUGE no-no. Im sick of geodudes and zubats (most of the kanto pokemon) appearing in every region. Kanto needs a break. I want to see pokemon suc as roggenrola in replacement of geodude and so on. Also, it would be cool to have some unova evolutions, like maybe sawk and throh. Black and white need to be developed more, like the pokemon eveloution schemes have been altered through generations. Also I would love to see a return of rare pokemon - e.g togepi, riolu, growlithe, pokemon that are quite rare. Man theres SO much to say!
Old March 30th, 2013, 07:31 PM
Archeops12354
Smoochum

I like all the generations and almost all the pokemon (my fav is gen 5), so for me the question is not for which pokemon I want to return - because I'm happy no matter what pokemon returns.
For me, the real question is what pokemon I DON'T want to return. There are only a select few that I don't want to return:
  • Geodude
  • Zubat
  • Ratata
  • Woobat
  • Weedle
  • Emolga
But apart from that, I'm happy for whatever pokemon returns.

Gen 6.
Old March 30th, 2013, 07:42 PM
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
I'll like to see Absol, Tropius, Gastly, Shuppet, Murkrow, Mawhile, Sableye, Clefa, Pichu, Shinx, Rotom, and Ditto to name a few.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links