The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > Community Feedback and Support

Notices

Community Feedback and Support This is the place for your concerns, praises or help relating to the PokéCommunity. Unsure of how to post a thread (though you should find out pretty quickly)? How do you get a blog? Maybe you don’t like a certain feature. Make a thread here and get responses from your fellow members and staff.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 22nd, 2013 (11:57 PM).
awolfsquared
I wish you a Merry Christmas!! (or CHRIStmas)
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to awolfsquared
Is something going on wrong? Last night I had 1666 posts when I went to bed and now I have only 1655 as of this one. I even screenshoted having 1666 posts as proof.

Why did my post count dropped 11 posts?? Is something going wrong or PC having problems? I didn't even delete any posts. I think some kind of error happened. Help!

Merry Christmas everyone!
DeviantArt | Tumblr | Ask Me Stuff | Paired to
Old March 23rd, 2013 (02:46 AM).
Echidna
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
Perhaps a thread was deleted that contained some of your posts? This kinda stuff happens I suppose, my post count went down by about 15 once too, didn't think much of it :/

Perhaps check your profile "view all posts option" and try to see if you can remember any that are missing?

Old March 23rd, 2013 (02:59 AM).
bobandbill
Wahahahaha!

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via AIM to bobandbill
Yeah, at times when a post count diminishes by a few it'd be because a thread that you posted in got deleted. Not much to worry about, and there's no other reason for a post count to decrease besides a post being deleted. (Or a section having post count turned off, but that hasn't happened to my knowledge of late).
ORAS Staff Collab 2014
Old March 23rd, 2013 (03:05 AM).
Went
Marshtomp

Send a message via Skype™ to Went
Alternatively, a thread could have been moved into a section where postcount is turned off. Check the Wandering Thread and the like.

On a Leave of Absence. Please contact other higehr staff.
Old March 23rd, 2013 (05:20 AM).
Gleam Noiyam
Pop Goes the Gleamsel.
Community Supporter

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via AIM to Gleam Noiyam Send a message via Skype™ to Gleam Noiyam
Either that or they are moved into a thread that members cannot see, like archives or they are merged into one pst. That could be it--but since everyone answered...I'm going with Went-sama's answer.
Sheep and I fangirl about cute stuff too much. Current theme. Current obsessions.

Old March 24th, 2013 (01:47 AM).
awolfsquared
I wish you a Merry Christmas!! (or CHRIStmas)
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to awolfsquared
Quote:
Originally Posted by PEDRO12 View Post
Perhaps a thread was deleted that contained some of your posts? This kinda stuff happens I suppose, my post count went down by about 15 once too, didn't think much of it :/

Perhaps check your profile "view all posts option" and try to see if you can remember any that are missing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobandbill View Post
Yeah, at times when a post count diminishes by a few it'd be because a thread that you posted in got deleted. Not much to worry about, and there's no other reason for a post count to decrease besides a post being deleted. (Or a section having post count turned off, but that hasn't happened to my knowledge of late).
Looking through some posts of mine, that might be the case. I notice the thread for the Unova United event is gone now and I made a few post in there so there's one thing. Plus a few others seem to be gone too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Went View Post
Alternatively, a thread could have been moved into a section where postcount is turned off. Check the Wandering Thread and the like.
I remember one I posted a few times in the Wandering Thread when it was moved to Celebrations. Is post count turned off there? I don't know if it was moved anywhere else in that time except for X and Y and GE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuki's Sword View Post
Either that or they are moved into a thread that members cannot see, like archives or they are merged into one pst. That could be it--but since everyone answered...I'm going with Went-sama's answer.
That would make sense too. I'd think some of the recent events thread would just of been moved to the archives or other inactive threads could of been closed?

Merry Christmas everyone!
DeviantArt | Tumblr | Ask Me Stuff | Paired to
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links