• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge Ideas & Discussion

Do you feel more people should get into Nuzlockes?

• Yes

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I'm currently doing the Pokemon Cycle Challenge and my Pokemon that I'm using for the challenge are Shiftry, Milotic & Camerupt. It's the first time I'll be doing a challenge without having to use a starter Pokemon :P

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Yep.. I just realized that a few hours ago too :[

I was like okay I need a Seedot, Numel & a Feebas :)

Wait.. what.. *checks again*

Feebas

Feebas

Feebas

vader_NOOOO.jpg

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Monotype can go by pretty fast if you play a game you know like the back of your hand. Or a solo.

Years
What about a no training challenge? So the only way you could level up your team would be through trainers and gyms. No tall grass stuff except to find your team. And you have to run away from all wild battles unless you plan on catching that wild pokemon.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
That's what I usually do to level up my team :P

I don't battle wild Pokemon. Only time I do is at the beginning of the game when you can't encounter trainers yet :P

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Any suggestions for what I should use for the color pallet on The Ones That Got Away? I want it too look purdy like my other challenges.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
The Ones That got Away is up and running! Sorry it's not all purdy. I was dead tired when I finished typing it up, and wanted to get it up as soon as possible. I'll make it look nice later when I get off work. :D

PS: I love my team.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
So I'm at the Dewford city Gym and I only got my Seedot until now. I don't wanna evolve it because it will have a big weakness against Fighting type, but they're still beating my Seedot >.<

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
So I'm at the Dewford city Gym and I only got my Seedot until now. I don't wanna evolve it because it will have a big weakness against Fighting type, but they're still beating my Seedot >.<

If it gets too hard you can just come back later after Flannery or something, because you only need to beat Brawly before Norman.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Yeah, if I were you, I'd just skip Brawly for now and come back later. If you're way over his level, even if your Pokemon is Dark type, he probably won't deal enough damage to you and you'll be alright by that point.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Hey Sydian, any luck getting that corrected splash inserted in? I still have a scroll bar on the bottom of the Challenges homepage.

In other challenge news, I completed my Rock Ultimate monotype yesterday. Only 2 more to go, both just for Unova! 6th gen is coming though...

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I finally beat Brawly after several grinding and some awesome luck with Bullet Seed hitting 5 times and getting lots of crits :P

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
That's awesome! The only random shiny I've found while doing a challenge was in the first version of the Favorite Challenge. Got a shiny Ekans. 8) Traded it to my HG and used her on my team. HER NAME IS PANTS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back