• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Lmao, Toujours didn't overlook the timezones, she was simply making a passing quip.

Man I'm so glad I have my own vehicle now - never have to take a bloody bus again. I still use trains occasionally though cause they can be pretty good for the odd trip here and there.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Yeah but bloodex.. trains around here are not subways..
Also..its annoying that this whole country doesnt stock my size in adult shoes.There is no such thing as a uk size 2 in heels. I am gonna have to go to Canada to shop lol..

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I find it hard to find shoes I like, my feet are a difficult size :l I dont wear heels and have no desire to, they seem to have a reputation of being really uncomfortable.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Kura has little feetsies, precious! xD I don't wear heels, but it'd be quite difficult to fit a man's size 11 foot into a pair of heels anyway...

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
These are pretty much the only shows I wear.

Brahma-MensSwatSteel-ToeWorkBoots27.jpg

I'm thinking of getting a pair of these though.

image_55357.jpg

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
I need to get a pair of hiking boots. Quite a few of my classes next year in college will be held in the nearby national so they would come in handy aha.

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
I have like 20 pairs of shoes so I think I'm good.. My feet are very small though.

Last edited:
Years
When it comes to shoes, some sandals just never seem to like my feet, they always give me blisters.

My feet are pretty weird when it comes to finding the right fit for me.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I have around 3 to 4 pairs of shoes right now, used to have more but that was during a growth spurt.

Sandals any day though, no doubt about that.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I have 4 pair of shoes right now. I have an unpredictable growth spurt so that's why they don't buy me too much shoes at once.

droomph

weeb
Years
I don't do anything fashion-related until literally all my clothes are gone.

Also on an unrelated note i'm having hand spasms from typing too much english essay :c I can't imagine 70 pages, I'm having trouble with 7

Years
I bought myself a pair of teal converse the other day. I kind of wore through the soles of the last pair of shoes I had, but they lasted like 5 years or so.

Years
I bought myself a pair of teal converse the other day. I kind of wore through the soles of the last pair of shoes I had, but they lasted like 5 years or so.

Oh god, Converse. They never like my feet.

I'm just the kind who prefers much more comfortable shoes because I have irregular feet, my big toe on my left foot is actually shorter than the one on my right foot.

Years
Oh god, Converse. They never like my feet.

I'm just the kind who prefers much more comfortable shoes because I have irregular feet, my big toe on my left foot is actually shorter than the one on my right foot.
They're uncomfortable to you? I have one foot bigger than the other and they seem to fit just right for me.

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
Honestly, the only kind of shoes that seem to fit well for my big feet are plain old tennis shoes. Boots feel too cumbersome to wear comfortably and sandals make me feel uncomfortable.

Years
Honestly, the only kind of shoes that seem to fit well for my big feet are plain old tennis shoes. Boots feel too cumbersome to wear comfortably and sandals make me feel uncomfortable.

Same with me, I would never wear boots again after I kept tripping in them. Also, sandals tend to make my feet get blisters EVERY SINGLE TIME. No joke.

My feet are slightly bigger than what a normal person at my age would have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back