The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > Forum Games

Notices

Forum Games It's time to save yourself from the everyday trials and tribulations of your vigorous post day. Welcome to Forum Games, where the only posts are frantic fun and hilarious hijinks.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 6th, 2013, 03:23 PM
darkpokeball
Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o

Advertise here
No, I don't play PES. Soccer games never really appealed to me(exceptions being Mario Super Strikers and Inazuma Eleven[which never came out where I live, but looks interesting])

Does anyone else play...9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors?
Old March 6th, 2013, 04:08 PM
LilJz
Zoeeyyyyy! ♥
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Nope, never played it.

Anyone ever played Team Fortress 2?
Old March 7th, 2013, 03:15 PM
Caelus
Gone

I've played it once

Has anyone played NBA 2K (Any year)?
Old March 8th, 2013, 01:37 PM
Spinosaurus

Only 2K sports game I ever played was MLB2K12 and it sucked ass, but I couldn't find MLB The Show 12 so I took the risk anyway. Lol

Anyone else play...Punch Out?
Old March 8th, 2013, 05:02 PM
Caelus
Gone

NES one? Yeah, I've played it. Fun game.

Has anyone played Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker?
Old March 9th, 2013, 04:27 AM
Spinosaurus

I played it a bit, but put it on hold to finish Metal Gear Solid 2. I forgot about it at this point so thanks for reminding me, gonna finish it after I'm done with MGS1.

Does anyone else play...Metal Gear Rising?
Old March 12th, 2013, 02:33 PM
darkpokeball

Never played a Metal Gear game in my life. Might try one sometime.

Does anybody else play...Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked?
Old March 12th, 2013, 02:51 PM
machomuu
Fueled by Pepsi
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
I haven't played Overclocked, but I've played some of the DS version and a great deal of 2. Can't wait for 2 Overclocked (though I believe it's going by a different name).

Speaking of ShinMegaTen, has anyone played any version of Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4?
Old March 12th, 2013, 03:15 PM
TornZero
Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader

Send a message via Skype™ to TornZero
I've played Persona 4 (still have it, actually, and my PS2!), Persona 4 Arena, Persona 3, and Persona 3: FES (PS2 Classics on the PlayStation Store :D). I own a digital copy of Persona 3 Portable, but I have no PSP or PS Vita. I also want to get Persona 4 Golden, but that can wait in comparison to other games.

I want to ask about Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne (Lucifer's Call in PAL regions), but I know it'd be hard to find a ton of people that have played it like the Persona series. So, has anyone played the Etrian Odyssey series?

I will be moving my account to Songbird over the course of immediately. The signature will stay as is for posterity and reference.
Old March 13th, 2013, 12:54 AM
Starry Windy
Take a tour ride.
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Etrian Odyssey? Never heard of it until now.
I wonder if you guys have played MegaMan StarForce series?
Pairs | PC Family | My PC Blog | Twitter | Tumblr
Old March 13th, 2013, 01:06 AM
Zorogami
WUB WUB
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Zorogami
I have tried out the StarForce series a few times, but i can't really get into them, don't really know why. Liked the old Megaman games way more!!
Is anyone playing any old PSX games as of now? I recently started replaying the original Spyro the Dragon, so much fun, so many memories

~ Anything for my Nakama ~
Old March 13th, 2013, 01:27 AM
Demon Days
Element of Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorogami View Post
I have tried out the StarForce series a few times, but i can't really get into them, don't really know why. Liked the old Megaman games way more!!
Is anyone playing any old PSX games as of now? I recently started replaying the original Spyro the Dragon, so much fun, so many memories
I've been going on a bit of a nostalgia run. Unfortunately, my PS2 and a few of the games (including some PSX games) were stolen by someone. I'd give anything to play the original Spyro series, original Crash series and Spider-Man 2 again.

Um... I don't really have anything unless you count mobile games. DragonVale maybe?

Old March 13th, 2013, 01:32 AM
TornZero
Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader

Send a message via Skype™ to TornZero
Quote:
Originally Posted by Discordant View Post
I've been going on a bit of a nostalgia run. Unfortunately, my PS2 and a few of the games (including some PSX games) were stolen by someone. I'd give anything to play the original Spyro series, original Crash series and Spider-Man 2 again.

Um... I don't really have anything unless you count mobile games. DragonVale maybe?
For Spyro and Crash, both of those series are readily available in the Classics section of the PlayStation Store. If you have a PS3 (or a PSP/PS Vita for some of the Classics), you're in luck!

DragonVale (among many other games available on smartphones) got boring really, really, really quickly. Like, I spent thirty minutes on it and it was deleted and hidden from my purchases. (I'm glad it was free!)

While we're on mobiles, what about Pocket God? That's a game I always seem to come back to if I only have my iPod available, even if I do only play it for a few minutes at a time.

I will be moving my account to Songbird over the course of immediately. The signature will stay as is for posterity and reference.
Old March 13th, 2013, 02:59 AM
Zorogami
WUB WUB
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TornZero View Post
While we're on mobiles, what about Pocket God? That's a game I always seem to come back to if I only have my iPod available, even if I do only play it for a few minutes at a time.
Never heard of it before, but i guess I'll look it up and give it a try
For phones, the only games i really play are Joypack Ride and Cut the rope...

Old March 13th, 2013, 07:35 PM
darkpokeball

Joypack Ride? Cut the Rope?
Heard of the second one, and I play Jetpack Joyride...but never heard of Joypack Ride. Cut The Rope never appealed to me.

Does anybody else play...Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion(3ds or XL?)
Old March 14th, 2013, 10:57 AM
Caelus
Gone

Nope, never heard of it

Does anyone else play Gears of War (Any)?
Old March 14th, 2013, 11:02 AM
Zorogami
WUB WUB
Community Supporter

Recently bought myself a 360 and i'm playing the 2nd installment of the series, like it a lot so far, it's a blast, especially Multi-Player :D

Is anyone playing still Far Cry 3? I know i am and i can't get enough

Old March 16th, 2013, 07:03 PM
darkpokeball

No. I saw the trailer though, didn't really appeal to me.

Does anybody else play....Theatrhytm Final Fantasy?
Old March 18th, 2013, 12:43 AM
Silversnk

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkpokeball View Post
No, I don't play PES. Soccer games never really appealed to me(exceptions being Mario Super Strikers and Inazuma Eleven[which never came out where I live, but looks interesting])

Does anyone else play...9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors?
I was just about to reply saying if someone has played it. It's just completely mindblowing, and the sequel, Virtue's Last Reward it's twice the excitement. I actually can't believe how this game is unknown to most players, the story and theories that rise within the plot are thrilling and intriguing.
Once you open up the game, you can't let it go until you finish the true ending, it's a must. (The best game I've played so far)
Old March 22nd, 2013, 08:25 PM
darkpokeball

Ha, I haven't been able to get Virtue's Last Reward. However, I've heard there's a save glitch where your save file randomly corrupts...which doesn't sound fun. Not sure if this glitch is real or not.

Does anyone else play...
Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed?
Old March 23rd, 2013, 06:51 AM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Nature: Quirky
No, I didn't, but I've been meaning to for the Wii U. I hear that's a really good racing game for Sonic though, so, I can't wait to try it out for myself!

Does anybody else play Persona 4: Arena?

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Pokémon:PhoenixRising
Sylvie
Old March 23rd, 2013, 06:53 AM
LilJz
Zoeeyyyyy! ♥
Community Supporter

Nope, never tried it.

Does anyone else play MapleStory?
Old March 23rd, 2013, 01:40 PM
Mr Cat Dog
Everything Will Be OK

Because the nature of this thread has morphed into more of a game than a genuine discussion, I'mma move it to Other Trivia.

Moving on up

Sponsored Links

Advertise here