The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Progressing Games

Notices

Progressing Games All game threads go in this forum. Come and check out the games in development, or make a thread for your own. Constructive criticism is welcome!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 17th, 2010, 05:49 PM
Java's Missingno.
Notorious Overscoper

Nature: Quiet
Actually, an animated menu like that would be quite possible. I was even thinking of the possibility of having the Pause Menu actually be within a Pokedex.

Also, Vye Brante finished two pieces of concept art for trainer classes - Businesswoman and possibly Cooltrainer(The names are subject to change)
Businesswoman
Cooltrainer

Last edited by Java's Missingno.; May 20th, 2010 at 03:57 PM.
Old May 20th, 2010, 07:20 AM
Zadow
Pokemon Ebony Developer

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Zadow Send a message via Skype™ to Zadow

Well I made this for your game (you don't need to credit me) :cer_love: I hope you like it, it's just a simple banner, to encourage you to keep developing your game :cer_giggle: I also put it in my signiture. I can try and make some nicer ones later for you if you like.
By the way, the two links there both link to the same image.

3DS Friend Code :: 3265 - 5554 - 2508
I am the creator of Pokemon Ebony.
Old May 20th, 2010, 02:20 PM
jw102788
Beginning Trainer

Howdy! I really like the idea of making a 3D pokemon game, but beware of the 3D modeling, it can be time consuming, especially if all pokemon, maybe some others too are going to be modeled. I look forward to updates!

"Mobile Suits will never be a reality until Mankind moves into outer space"
Old May 20th, 2010, 04:01 PM
Java's Missingno.
Notorious Overscoper

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zadow View Post

Well I made this for your game (you don't need to credit me) :cer_love: I hope you like it, it's just a simple banner, to encourage you to keep developing your game :cer_giggle: I also put it in my signiture. I can try and make some nicer ones later for you if you like.
By the way, the two links there both link to the same image.
Beautiful banner! Simple and to the point. I really appreciate it. (*Ker-signature'd*)

As for the two links, that was embarrassing. I've fixed it now, so thanks for pointing that out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jw102788 View Post
Howdy! I really like the idea of making a 3D pokemon game, but beware of the 3D modeling, it can be time consuming, especially if all pokemon, maybe some others too are going to be modeled. I look forward to updates!
I appreciate the support, and am aware of how time-consuming models can be(Before my game dev classes, I took a semester of 3d animation). Hopefully, though, I can use models from Pokemon: Battle Revolution, or only model Pokemon native to Tohoku and just frequently update that until I hit 493+.

Old March 22nd, 2013, 03:56 PM
Whitney's Shaymin
Creator Of Pokemon Grace

Nature: Timid
What the heck ever happened to this java?

"The Incredibly Pretty Girl"

Gym Leader Whitney
link | link | link

FC: 4699-7156-4669 IGN: Gavin
Old March 23rd, 2013, 05:52 PM
Maruno
Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials

What the heck ever happened to reading the rules? No necro-posting.

Sponsored Links