< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > Main Series Pokémon Gaming > Fourth Generation HeartGoldSoulSilver Working on my first EV trained team

Fourth Generation Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum kicked off the fourth generation of Pokémon. Two years later, fans of the Johto region were treated to a remastered adventure in HeartGold & SoulSilver. Discuss the games, explore the features, share your experiences, and help other players out!

Closed Thread Closed Thread
Old March 24th, 2013 (11:50 AM).
Hi everyone! I'm new here and I thought I'd make my first thread about the team I'm working on right now. I've never EV trained until now, I just recently fully EV trained my Scizor for Attack and HP, it's in the daycare right now leveling up, it's at level 50 with almost 200 attack and hit points already. Anyway, here's the team I'm working on. After I re-beat the Elite Four and destroy Red, I want to trade this team over to Platinum for a playthrough with that game, then I'll consider transferring it over to Black/White for competitive battling, and hopefully there will be a way to get them to X and Y.

Here's where I'm at so far:

I have a level 50 Scizor trained for ATK and HP with Technician
Just caught a Shinx (Obviously I plan to evolve it) that I may train for Sp. ATK and ATK, I'm not sure what would be best yet
I have a Togepi (That will be evolved) I've never even touched that I want to train for Sp. ATK and HP
Annnnd I have a Torchic (Again, I'll be evolving it) that I want to train for Sp. ATK and Speed

I'm not sure what the other slots in my team will be devoted to yet, any ideas what Pokemon I should use to cover the rest of my bases. Any tips?
Old March 24th, 2013 (12:41 PM).
satisfaction brought it back
Nature: Adamant
Hey there! Unfortunately RMT/Team help threads don't belong here. If you're looking for the right place to post them, that would be here! (You'll get a lot more replies than you would here.) :]

mod| pair
Closed Thread Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links