The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Old March 23rd, 2013 (12:52 PM).
<Challenger>
Stay Dandy, baby.

Nature: Jolly
If there's anybody who hasn't made their first post, would you care to make a joint post/travel with Hector?
Old March 24th, 2013 (12:36 AM).
Adventure

Nature: Naive
Quote:
Originally Posted by heretostay123 View Post
If there's anybody who hasn't made their first post, would you care to make a joint post/travel with Hector?
I think deathbymanga was interested in joint posting with someone :) I would like to do the museum quest together with someone after maybe my next post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PresentPastFuture View Post
Okay, I fixed my careless mistake xD I guess I just assumed that Pine was a male due to the usual tradition of male professors :) (with the exception of Juniper)

Sorry if i am asking for too much, but if you have the time, do you think you can make me one of those banners for my posts? Its really nice and fancy-looking lol
Accepted! Go ahead and begin posting whenever you want :)

I can do. What color do you want? Perhaps the red one that was used together with the Johto Male before? ^^

chapter x; PART X
Jack Freeman // area name here

YOUR POST TEXT GOES HERE

to think you were once a stranger
and every day with you an adventure

Old March 24th, 2013 (01:43 AM).
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

Nature: Mild
@Red's - I was planning on making Corvin a suspect for the theft due to all the mayhem he has been causing but I thought I should check since you described the culprit in the chapter summary. So does everyone know the appearance of the thief or will it be possible to make Corvin a suspect? Also, if I do take that path I may involve him in tracking the thief down.
Old March 24th, 2013 (01:48 AM).
Adventure

@ gimmepie, yeah, you can do that! No, they don't know what the culprit looks like. The sprites were just for showing what they do look like whenever they are found.

Hm, for those who want, we could make this quest a non-joint posted collaborative one (meaning we just take turns posting in the IC, interacting as in any regular RP) and involve Corvin as a suspect in some way. Not sure how, but maybe you have some good ideas?

Those who want can still do the quest on their own. Things could have gotten stolen several times, in case the characters meet later and discuss what they've been doing in Pewter.

Old March 24th, 2013 (02:03 AM).
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

I'm going to do my next post soon I guess. Get Corvin's Interro... Pleasant conversation started.
Old March 24th, 2013 (09:24 AM).
PresentPastFuture
Unhatched Egg

Yeah, the red looks great! Ill start posting ASAP
Old March 24th, 2013 (09:42 AM).
Adventure

Can't wait, gimmepie ^^

@ PresentPastFuture - nice!

Old March 24th, 2013 (04:48 PM).
<Challenger>
Stay Dandy, baby.

DBM and I have decided to team up, so we're gonna be the Brock and Ash of echo...Now all we need is a Misty...

Anyways, I'm working on my first post and my crew is havin' a BALL! B)
Old March 24th, 2013 (05:51 PM).
Drago Dragonite
General of the Dragons' Army

Nature: Sassy
Ummm... I would like to reserve Ivysaur while I'm working on my SU, if possible, please.

"The world is gigantic, with lots of secrets and mysteries.I understand why you want to explore it. Finding something in the world is like finding a needle in a haystack, but I sweared to protect you until the end of time, so I will always have a way to find you."

HAPPY LAVENDER TOWN DAY...
Old March 24th, 2013 (08:59 PM).
PresentPastFuture
Unhatched Egg

@heretostay123 I may want to travel with you guys and be sort of a "misty" lol xD
If I don't end up traveling with you guys, how about being rivals?
Old March 24th, 2013 (11:04 PM).
Nauje
A sofa in San Tropez...
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
@Drago Dragonite dude, I don't think there is a free space yet xD I'm waiting for one myself, so yeah.
Old March 25th, 2013 (01:36 AM).
Adventure

Quote:
Originally Posted by heretostay123 View Post
DBM and I have decided to team up, so we're gonna be the Brock and Ash of echo...Now all we need is a Misty...

Anyways, I'm working on my first post and my crew is havin' a BALL! B)
Nice to see you posting! I'll be having a post up myself today as well.

Fun idea to travel together, hope it'll be a blast :) Maybe you can have a Misty too ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago Dragonite View Post
Ummm... I would like to reserve Ivysaur while I'm working on my SU, if possible, please.
As I believe the first post states, spots are closed for now. Thank you for your interest though!

Old March 25th, 2013 (09:21 AM).
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

I have posted again but I don't think it is up to my usual quality, very sorry for that.

On another note in my upcoming post I'm planning on having Corvin enter a shady back alley tournament and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in their character entering and ending up as an opponent or something.

Also, I'm gonna get a meowth I think :D
Old March 25th, 2013 (09:51 AM).
Adventure

I won't be able to post today, apparently ._.

I might want to join ^^ If I can get to it before you kick it off.

Old March 25th, 2013 (10:11 AM).
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

Well I was thinking of making the first round a sudden death battle royal kind of a thing anyway so I think it will be okay. Either way my next post can focus on capturing the Meowth and then just set the scene so you can slip in
Old March 25th, 2013 (10:50 AM).
Puppeteer Mask
Hey-Chicka-Bump-Bump!

Dayum I need to catch up like whoa, everyone is starting one chapter and five levels ahead of me. Ah well, I'll manage. I should note if we hit ten pages I'm gonna make a TvTropes page.
Old March 25th, 2013 (12:25 PM).
<Challenger>
Stay Dandy, baby.

@PPF That sounds good Every group needs a third person! It makes for all kinds of awkward social situations! Those things are so cool! :D
Old March 25th, 2013 (01:25 PM).
PresentPastFuture
Unhatched Egg

@heretostay123 great, ill just finish the battle that I am in and then ill meet up with you guys in some way.

I may want to split apart sometimes just so I can have a little more freedom while interacting with NPCs and such but ill try to stick with you guys for a majority of the RP
Old March 25th, 2013 (01:53 PM).
<Challenger>
Stay Dandy, baby.

Sounds good I'll let DBM know, in the meantime, we'll get working on our battle.
Old March 25th, 2013 (11:18 PM).
Adventure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppeteer Mask View Post
Dayum I need to catch up like whoa, everyone is starting one chapter and five levels ahead of me. Ah well, I'll manage. I should note if we hit ten pages I'm gonna make a TvTropes page.
Hahaha what will you write there?

Also, if it's a real bother, I guess we can boost your to somehow be in Pewter already as well, with a few more levels. But it would be nice to see more of your character's journey :3

Old March 27th, 2013 (02:17 PM). Edited March 27th, 2013 by Puppeteer Mask.
Puppeteer Mask
Hey-Chicka-Bump-Bump!

A character page, a recap page for basic plot review for each of the characters, tropes (duh), maybe some YMMV tropes, but I'll make sure they're not any controversial ones. I don't think I could put any up at the moment even if I wanted to without making it up. As opposed to the first RP I troped, where I wasn't allowed to keep half of what I put up there...

And that's fine, like you said, I have a plot point to finish. Just skipping ahead is unrewarding.

Edit: Divided my final Chapter 2 post into two parts because... for one I've wiped myself basically keeping myself at the post all night and need a rester while also wanting to show I'm still in this... and for two... I forgot where I was going with this actually. I dunno I think I might've combined reason one and two I don't know but the point is my last post for Chapter 2 is in two parts and there will be a boss battle against wild Pikachu no seriously and I'll get to work on it right away but I think I really kinda sorta need to sleep now okay thanks
Old March 28th, 2013 (06:29 AM).
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

I'm going to have my next post up early next week most likely. That should set the scene for this tournament and give others a chance to get in on it if they want.
Old March 29th, 2013 (07:25 AM).
Xlugon Pyro
Dragon Tamer

Nature: Bold
I'm going to be dropping from this RP. I'm still interested in participating but I have some real life obligations to attend to. It doesn't seem you've had a hard time filling spots so hopefully my leaving wont cause much of an issue.

Good luck with the RP!

BAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAGH...

In a world without substance, a nonsense signature is only appropriate!
Old March 31st, 2013 (03:26 PM).
Nomsammich
The Cleric!

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Skype™ to Nomsammich
*looks around for people and waves once they are seen*

Hello, I would like to join. I saw that it said all spots were closed but I was hoping that you overlooked and forgot to update it just by chance. Though that is unlikely I would still like to extend a query on whether I could join or not. I saw that there are a two trainers left to choose from and one of my favourite pokemon ever, that is why I ask.
Old April 3rd, 2013 (07:30 AM).
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

Okay guys, just letting you know that in Red's prolonged but hopefully temporary absence I'll be handling the GMing of this RP (unless you have a problem with this). So, in light of this, I'm going to ask if you would rather I create a new OOC thread for Echo or if you'd would like me to post a temporary place holder in here to fill in for the OP until Red's returns.

Onwards to answering Xlugon and Nomsammich.
@Xlugon - It's a shame your leaving, I may not have RPed directly with you but I loved how incredibly detailed your posts were. Hopefully you'll be able to rejoin in the future.

@Nomsammich - With Xlugon having left the RP there is indeed a spot open now if you would like to reserve one of the available starters (Including Grovyle and probably Charmeleon).

Next on my list of things to do
@Red's - I hope this post was okay since I'm not exactly sure when the transfer of GMing duties is occurring, I just assumed ASAP.

Finally,
@Everyone - I'll be posting the next part of Corvin's adventure relatively soon but due to the amount of RPs I'm GMing (let alone in) and other RL concerns my post will probably be delayed until some time next week.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links