Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Advance Generation
Notices

Advance Generation The hallmark of sprite-based Pokémon gaming, Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald set you off on an adventure in the watery Hoenn region with tons of diverse Pokémon to discover. Fans of Kanto can reexplore their favorite region in FireRed and LeafGreen. Here you'll find other fans who enjoy talking about the Pokémon, strategy, and techniques to master this generation.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 24th, 2013, 09:58 PM
Elaitenstile
I am legend

Send a message via Skype™ to Elaitenstile

Advertise here
Small trivial thing: Remember the Old Grandma who made you rest till eternity? Did you like her? Did you like her for reasons of a well-placed healing spot? Did you aimlessly try to keep healing your Pokémon to see where she'll stop healing?

Me? Everything yes. How bout you?
~
Old March 24th, 2013, 10:53 PM
Anna
"it has no brakes"
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Haha aw she was a sweetie. My brother told me if you let her heal you 100 times she'd give you something but I got bored too quickly to attempt it. And he always says crap like that. She was nice when I was mucking about in the desert for reasons~
R & R

{ Pairs + Family }
{ Clubs + Theme }

Connection
Old March 24th, 2013, 11:06 PM
vaporeon7
My life would suck without you
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to vaporeon7
I always thought she was scary. I did heal there, but I thought she was gonna hold me captive forever.
Old March 25th, 2013, 12:04 AM
Brendino
#fpt2014

Nature: Quiet
I loved that her house was conveniently located so I didn't have to fly elsewhere just to heal my Pokemon, but it was a little weird how she kept saying that you should rest a little more (shouldn't twice be more than enough). What's worse is she almost makes you feel bad for declining more than one rest.

Favorite Pokémon Tournament 2014: DARK // NORMAL
Old March 25th, 2013, 12:22 AM
Golden Warrior
Pokemon Professor

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Golden Warrior
I just thought she was hilarious. When I first played, I did what she asked about 5 times thinking something new would happen, then I realized it was a cycle. Seriously, what is her goal on making you stay? Secret Team Aqua/Magma member, I bet.
Current Pokemon re-play through: XD: Gale of Darkness

3DS/Pokemon Y FC: 5300 - 9087 - 1138
I'll be up to battle or trade, I'll also always be up to multibattle. PM me if you add me here, give me a reason that you're adding me, and I'll be sure to add you back!

Friend Safari: Bug Type
Pokemon: Paras, Beautifly, and Pinsir.
Old March 25th, 2013, 08:13 AM
Sydian
But you're still hungry.

Nature: Timid
It sucks when you're mindlessly tapping A and you keep getting healed haha. I always thought she was just lonely living there by herself, so I never really thought of her as creepy.

paired to crono
Old March 26th, 2013, 12:54 PM
inferno7453

I thought I was going to get a prize by healing there, so I must've done it like some 20 times until I gave up. And she's great, her location is strategic so that you could come from anywhere and heal without having to run off (or fly) to a city.
Challenges participating:
The Username Letter Challenge V3.0

Challenges completed:
-

Youtube Channel (for Challenge Updates): http://www.youtube.com/user/inferno7453
Old March 28th, 2013, 04:45 AM
Talli
Prince of the Ninja tribe

Nature: Naughty
I am one of these people who got trapped there by pressing A to fast. It was cool cause you did not need to run to Mauville town to heal after trainning your pokemn. I raised my party from 35-50 from using her for healing.
Old April 2nd, 2013, 04:21 PM
JustChillin810
xX_ElectricPikachu_Xx

Nature: Brave
It was an awesome place to put a resting spot she was of great assistance. However, it was kind of annoying when she asked you for an additional heal right after the first one. Why couldn't she just end the conversation?!

Pikachu is boss!
Old April 2nd, 2013, 11:56 PM
Starry Windy
Show your Victory!
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
I think Grandma's House is placed strategically that I have no need to go to Pokemon Center when I'm near in that house. Although she may ask for healing many times, I'm still don't mind.
Starry Windy
PC Supporter since January 4th, 2014
“And remember I do hope you keep shining bright!” - Hikamaru
Pairs | PC Family | My PC Blog | Twitter | Tumblr
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here