• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

What pokemon would you be if you turned into one?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Well, this definitely doesn't go in spinoffs...this doesn't have much to do with them. :P Off to Pokemon General it goes~

I would be an Umbreon. :3

Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2015
If I was a Pokemon, I would probably be a Porygon Z, a being born on the silver screen, raised in the digital world, and probably a tad too crazy for my own good.

Years
  • Seen Sep 21, 2013
I'd like to be a Haunter, or a Rotom. I mean, ghost types, that can do a lot of pranks. It'd be awesome :3

Minato Arisato

Memento mori...
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 4, 2016
I honestly have no idea what I want to be. A Riolu? Ugh decisions, decisions...

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Me? I'd be a Celebi. "Why does the great and powerful Heretostay want to be a Celebi?" You may ask. Well, the reason is simple. Celebi is the Voice of the Forest, and it can travel through time. It will always be here to stay.

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2015
Lol. I pretty much have a different favorite Pokemon everyday. Cubone isn't my favorite today. Lol. Yay bipolar. That's why I pick Girafarig

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Its so difficult just picking up, up to the almost impossible. I love so many Pokemon. I'm torn between Buizel, Watchog, Mienshao, or Dewott. Watching my mom's ferret play, and me playing with it, watching the way it runs around. My main reason why mustelids taken over as my favorite animals away from felines.

Answer question - I would love to try being Dewott first - I would love to know what Surf, Aqua Tail and Razor Shell feel like.

Pichu2Pikachu2Raichu

Yep, that's me
Years
I guess being a Raichu is a option for me.............

Spoiler:

Years
If I could choose what Pokemon I could turn into, I'd pick Slowking, hands down. They seem to be highly intelligent compared to their relatives (some can even learn to talk as evidenced by Pokemon 2000), but still don't mind being just as lazy, though.

Years
I would like to be a houndoor and grow up to a houndoom.
Otherwise, being a cute little Snorunt and evolve into a mighty Glalie would be cool too. ^^

Back