The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > Community Feedback and Support

Notices

Community Feedback and Support This is the place for your concerns, praises or help relating to the PokéCommunity. Unsure of how to post a thread (though you should find out pretty quickly)? How do you get a blog? Maybe you don’t like a certain feature. Make a thread here and get responses from your fellow members and staff.

Old March 25th, 2013, 09:48 AM
inthenameofDT
Unhatched Egg

Questions about FINDING rom hacks that are 100% completed? Which portion of the Emulation forum would that be best under? Or can somebody just help me here?
Old March 25th, 2013, 09:59 AM
Zorua
Adventurous One.
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Just from reading the forum description, have you ever went to Hacks Showcase? It seems like that's the forum you would go to find completed hacks. :3 I hope this helps~!

Alternatively, you could also ask this question(and future ones like this) here in the ROM hacking Simple Questions thread.
Old March 25th, 2013, 10:11 AM
inthenameofDT
Unhatched Egg

I like that second idea better. I tried posting a thread in the Hacks Showcase part of the forum and the thread was never approved, and a mod never responded to my PM. Thank you.

EDIT: I meant Progressing Hacks, not HS. (I don't have a hack of my own to post, so I didn't think posting in HS would be proper) Anyway, I feel like a dumbdumb for overlooking the sticky thread for questions. I think I'm still slightly lost though... Sorry for my stupidity.

Last edited by inthenameofDT; March 25th, 2013 at 10:16 AM. Reason: clarification
Old March 25th, 2013, 10:21 AM
Zorua
Adventurous One.
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Well according to the forum description, it seems that only completed hacks (or hacks that have shown significant development) are allowed in Hacks Showcase. If you're posting about questions, then yeah, they'd best belong in the Hacks Quick Questions thread. xD;
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links