Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat
Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 17th, 2013, 02:56 PM
Evil Stud Muffin
I like kitties
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax

Advertise here
Its not like food growing on the walls bad, but its a warzone at least. I can't be bothered to clean it, and as long as I air it out its not bad.
Old March 24th, 2013, 01:28 PM
zebraskin
Um... I like pizza!

Nature: Jolly
My room is pretty clean right now, but only because my mom gets fed up with me not cleaning it and does it for me. You normally can't even see the floor beneath all the clothes and books and paper and trash.
Old March 24th, 2013, 03:55 PM
The_Consumer

It's too tidy to be cleaned but too dirty to be clean. It doesn't have any distinct smell, I'm generally a tidy person. If it gets really untidy then I'll have to clean it if it's the last thing I do.

I like my room though, it''s on the highest floor, it's spacious and it is bright and sunny. /Happy
Old March 24th, 2013, 06:12 PM
Sylphiel
over the borders // across the lines

Nature: Quirky
My desk area is by far the messiest, since I tend to spend a lot of time sitting there. I have the habit of just putting anything anywhere on top of the desk - plates, paper, wrappers, bottles, anything - and yeah, it tends to build up after a while. Usually takes some time before I look at it and finally go "yeah, that's too much, time to clean up."

Most of the rest of this apartment is clean. Ish. Relatively. Okay, maybe slightly. Far from spotless, but nowhere near as cluttered as my desk is.

(I probably should clean it soon, especially if I'm planning on actually getting that new desk I wanted...)
» Paired with Ausuadriel, yo.
» I also make pictures. Sometimes.
Old March 25th, 2013, 01:12 PM
VentusS
Unhatched Egg

just cleaned mine today and intend to keep it that way for once! lol
Old March 25th, 2013, 08:48 PM
Cherrim
the blossom pokémon

Nature: Relaxed
My bedroom is really messy. My parents separated and moved out of the (big!) house that I pretty much grew up in for the last ten years so over the holidays I had to pretty much take all the stuff I wanted to keep to my place at school and I haven't really found a place for it because my living space is much smaller here. So I've got piles of stuff all over my floor and I just haven't found the time/drive to deal with it yet. But my mess is mostly contained to my bedroom/basement area. No food or anything--I'm not gross, I'm just not very good at containing my clutter, especially when I have more stuff than room to put it. XD;

My roommates aren't the tidiest people ever so we often let things get really cluttered but eventually one of us will get tired of it (or we'll have guests over) so we'll spend an afternoon just cleaning up and tidying. We do that maybe once a month so it's never so cluttered that it's disgusting to live in or anything. :P

I do find my room kind of stifling when it's this cluttered, though. I really need to deal with it soon so I have space to actually walk around.

previously known as lightning.
tumblrtwitter

Old March 25th, 2013, 08:53 PM
droomph
mmm gurl that 90s
Community Supporter

Nature: Impish
It's a typical male mess.

It's been better, because my computer is downstairs so all my cables are now stored somewhere where I don't sleep.

And no. not like that
did u no there r 21 letters in the alphabet
o i forgot 5
uraqt

Old March 26th, 2013, 02:32 AM
awolfsquared
Prattoween
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to awolfsquared
My room is so messy it's like a tornado hit it. (Or that's how my dad puts it.) I have to share it with two other brothers so it's full with all of our clutter combined. It's mostly my older brother's stuff cause he leaves all his papers, drawing and pictures he printed off the Internet on the floor and he has at least 100 or more of them. I can't wait to have a room of my own, I'd probably keep it a bit more tidier.

Andy and April's Halloween party: "Someone will die" "...of fun!" "And of murder..."
DeviantArt | Tumblr | Art Gallery | Ask Me Stuff | Paired to

Old April 4th, 2013, 08:39 AM
Team Fail
The fine line between in|sanity
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
My room is usually a mess. I think, once the weather gets warm and stays there, I might air it out and clean it all up. I usually have piles of junk just wherever, and my TV stand is all cluttered.

Pairs:
Kevin, Echidna
Follow me on Twitter! @TeamFail
Alt 1, リザードン
Miiverse
Pokémon Hackers Online
Alt 2: Jack Cayman

[04:20.39] <@GoGo> I WILL INSERT WITH PLEASURE
[04:20.45] <@GoGo> shut it Bela

[05:41.55] <Team_Fail> Blue Spider is interesting, but #MEHMasterRace
[05:42.20] <diegoisawesome> Team_Fail: Sounds like a bunch of unmotivated people that still want to try to take over the world
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here