The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Video Games > Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews

Notices

Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews Want to showcase yourself playing a game? Want to write a guide on how to beat the hardest levels of a game? Or maybe you want to give your review of a game you have? If so, this is the place for you!

Old March 20th, 2013, 08:37 PM
zypher634
zypher634

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to zypher634
im going to be doing a pokemon yellow nuzlocke challenge starting fairly soon. its going to be a rock concert kinda thing where I throw rock remixes of the gym themes and stuff to keep people entertained and hooked. as it is a nuzlocke run I guess I should explain the rules.

Rules:
1. If it faints, it dies = immediate boxing
2. must nickname pokemon to build a bond with them
3. must capture 1st pokemon from each route.
4. no legendaries except for mewtwo in the post game
5. the nuzlocke challenge is over if all party dies
6. challenge completion = defeating the elite 4

I hope you all enjoy and I will bring updates as often as I possibly can

*Update 1*
Ep.1 of the run is a bit long I do apologize. later in the series I shorten it to 15-20 min depending on the scenario im in. but for now I hope you guys enjoy the series and I will be updating it every day until I catch up with the series as it stands right now. im only on ep 6 now but there is plenty of time to catch up and make episodes.

*Update 2*

So screw the 1st episode. just realized how much it sucks and how bad the audio quality is on the darn thing. so im giving you guys ep2 instead because I learned how to use hypercam by then. hope you all enjoy.

my best team is explained by the picture. the 6th member depends on who im challenging.

you can view my nuzlocke run and other awesome videos at www.youtube.com/zypher634

Friendcode for Black version : 0863-2606-8000

Last edited by zypher634; March 20th, 2013 at 11:19 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old March 21st, 2013, 11:11 PM
zypher634
zypher634

this is one of my best episodes

my best team is explained by the picture. the 6th member depends on who im challenging.

you can view my nuzlocke run and other awesome videos at www.youtube.com/zypher634

Old March 25th, 2013, 10:17 PM
zypher634
zypher634

another great episode

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links