The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 15th, 2013, 07:03 PM
Starry Windy
Show Your Victory!
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Dear Anonymous...
I have learned true friendship thanks to you, and I hope you'll be fine too.
Pairs | PC Family | My PC Blog | Twitter | Tumblr
Old March 16th, 2013, 05:18 AM
Sodom
with a capital Y.

Nature: Adamant
Dear Anonymous,

My feelings are valid. The fact that you don't understand them doesn't change that fact, and debating them away with your logic won't help, because emotion does not follow logic.

"So this is why God bombed us."

Moderator of General Chat

Old March 16th, 2013, 09:32 PM
Broken_Arrow
Paper plane~

Nature: Careful
Send a message via Skype™ to Broken_Arrow
Dear An,
And when it rains...

Dear An,

Gotta go now...take care of yourself and remember to rest!! have fun and enjoy your free time!!

Nightyy~~ *waves* <3

Destiny~

Old March 18th, 2013, 02:35 PM
Daydream
Spider-Man
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Dear Anonymous,

Are we in a relationship? Sometimes it feels like we are... Then other times not. I wish one of us was brave enough to talk to the other about this. But please know, I'm happy that you're just in my life.
Old March 25th, 2013, 01:29 AM
vaporeon7
My life would suck without you
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to vaporeon7
Dear Anonymous,

Even though it looks like I've gotten much better, I have just improved my ability to hide my true thoughts and feelings. The depression inside of me has not magically disappeared as it may appear, but has been masked with a weak, thin layer of false happiness, expanding slowly. I feel that I just end up supporting you and others instead of improving on my self. I, in no way blame you for this, but I think I really need you to supply the same support that I try to give to you.
Old March 25th, 2013, 02:25 PM
Sammi
I change my usertitle as often as PC changes slogans
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
Dear Anon,

Uhhhh I am getting tired of your complaining. I don't know if that's the proper way to feel, but I feel it. I understand your frustration and you need to vent somehow but when it's almost all you post about I kind of want to take away your social media privileges.

Also I wish you had a car so you could come visit us too. :(
Old March 25th, 2013, 06:27 PM
Fairy
believe

Dear Anon,

I've probably been the worst friend in the universe. But, please, believe me when I say that it's not because of you (or what you think). Please don't give up on me.. on us..!

Dear Anon,

I know you've been creeping around recently and you know I can't stand it. :< I let go of you four years ago and you're still here. Face it, that's a really long time to be obsessed with anything. But every single day you still make yourself known. Just reminding me and the people I care about that you exist -- as if toying with me is something that amuses you. Yeah, we definitely had some good times together; and trust me, not a day goes by that I don't think of you... but it's not because I want to recapture anything. It's because you remind me of what I hate most about myself. ;(
pixel joint x friend code x dream address
Old March 31st, 2013, 10:18 PM
Broken_Arrow
Paper plane~

Dear An,

Good night,hope you finish the things you do sooner...
i'll try to help giving you more time ... i'll kinda miss you but work first now! ...

take care.

Dear An,

i'm sorry!

wild pokemon~

Old April 1st, 2013, 05:15 AM
vaporeon7
My life would suck without you
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to vaporeon7
Dear Anonymous,

I do miss having you around, because times were funner with you there. I know you should be back later this year, but I'm having doubts. I really hope you come back though, because you mean so much to a friend of mine, and they would be crushed if you didn't.
Old April 3rd, 2013, 09:02 PM
ThatWhiteKid
What is this Math~

Nature: Quirky
Dear Anonymous,

Why? Why do you act like this? You act so obnoxious and annoying and ignorant and yet I know you aren't a bad person. You probably don't know what you mean to me because of the way I treat you sometimes, and I'm sorry about that, but all the same, what you need to realize is that you don't need to vie for attention like you think you do. We all love you and know you. You're an awesome person, and don't beat yourself up, don't rely on everyone else. It's time to grow up and realize all of this. We love you, and we're all anxiously awaiting that day.

~~~

Dear Anonymous,

What do you mean to me? I proclaim to myself over and over that you're different, but then I condemn myself for that, and tell myself you aren't any different, and it just becomes a vicious, confusing cycle. I'm trying so hard for something that I don't even know can happen, but this feeling I have was instantaneous. From the first moment I saw you, it was that little spark behind my eyes, in my chest and in my stomach. I told myself you weren't any different for the longest time, that you were just something I used as a coping mechanism. But the truth is that you were exactly what I had asked myself and whatever is out there for. You are exactly the person I wanted. It just doesn't seem possible, but I don't know anymore. All I can think about when you're around is...well, you. What can I do to impress you?
To make you laugh?
To make you notice me?
The problem is that I'm so loud trying to impress you with my intelligence and witty sarcasm that I don't ever even talk to you, and you're so quiet you really don't talk to anyone unless you're talked to. I guess the biggest thing I've been wrestling in regards to you is the fact that we hardly know each other. A few classes, I see you maybe three times a day, and yet I just feel this profound connection to you, seemingly the perfect person who just appeared out of the blue. I hope you feel it too. But then, I don't, because you might be as conflicted as me. Although I only think I'm conflicted because I don't think I know you well enough; well, unless you're a what-you-see-is-what-you-get kind of person. Which I get the feeling you might be. You don't really seem like a person who hides anything or acts differently. Now that I think about it even more, you seem like how you seem. But do I really know all I need to? Do I know you well enough?
I know you don't know me well enough. Just...I know it's a lot to ask...but maybe you could step forward and help me sort it out? Me, the guy who can't even talk to you? Could you help me take the first step? And could you let me show you the real me?
Old April 3rd, 2013, 09:13 PM
Axeliira
the sugar plum fairy

Nature: Brave
Dear Anonymous,

Really, I'd make you smile tonight. But you didn't want to talk to me sooooo *shrugs*

Honestly, tonight would have been a great night to catch up with our lives and discuss what we've been through. That's what best friends do, right? We...stick together, yo. :3
Everyone would have a friend,
& right would always win,
& love would never end.
This is my grown-up Christmas list.
Moderator of FC&G ~ Paired to Buoysel & Kanzler

Old April 3rd, 2013, 09:16 PM
Zorua
Adventurous One.
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Dear Anonymous,

....How do I word this really? I don't know. I don't know what to say. All I can say is this: I wish you knew me better. I wish I could explain myself to you, but how? Would you understand, or would you just dismiss it all as a bunch of crap that I made up? Would you think that I'm crazy or something? I don't know, you're my mother, you're supposed to be there for me, to understand who I am, things of that nature. Where are we right now? We had a huge argument like a week ago, we didn't talk to each other for like, four or five days, and here we are talking to each other like it never even happened.

It really does need to stop. Are we ever going to really get along like we used to? Maybe it's my fault. I'm emotionally disconnected from the rest of this family, after all, and I apologize for that. The reason is because I need to move on with my life. To be me, to do things that I want to do. You travel your path in life, I will travel my path. Sure, we'll still live with each other (at least, for now), and I'll still help you out if need be, but don't count on it being long-term, and I don't think you'd want that, either.

It's a sad thing, really. You think you really know me, and yet you don't. You know my habits, and the kind of foods that I like to eat (well, that's obvious), but as far as personality is concerned, you don't know a thing about me. What makes me tick, things like that. Sure, you might pick up a bit from my hobbies (playing Pokemon is a given, of course. I'm not hiding that from anyone), but you never really got a chance to get to know me. But again, I understand that goes both ways. I never really explained to you. But this goes back to what I initially said: would you really understand?

You have no idea the hard choices that I have had to make in order to better myself as a person, in order to improve my quality of life, and never in a thousand years would I think that separating myself from family would ever be one of them. Of course, don't take this out of context. I'm still going to be there for you as well as everyone else. But aside from all of that, I want to live my own life, to fulfill my own dreams, without having to worry anymore about your problems, or being dragged into your problems anymore.

Thank you for all that you have done for me all of these years. Yes, you're a hardworking mother, and you've made some mistakes that I know you're not particularly proud of, and I know it hurts you deep down inside to hold grudges. But the problem is that, that's just who I am. I can't and I refuse to cry anymore all the time because of family. I have to life to live, and I'm still young.

I'm going to live it, no matter what. To sleep, to dream, and to live those dreams. I recommend you do the same.
Old April 3rd, 2013, 09:29 PM
Team Fail
See that, Aster?
Community Supporter

DA

I'm really sorry I had to go behind your back to do what I did and there's nothing I can do to make it all up to you. I know you worry about me all the time, but now you can know where I am, and you can get to me at any time of the day, whether I'm home or across the province. I was really worried about you when I was working yesterday evening, but I'm glad you made it home safe and sound. I know that this can only be good for both of us, and I'm glad you're asking things and that you're accepting this fact.

You are challenged by Lorekeeper Zinnia!
Pairs | Twitter | Alt | Alt II | PHO
Old April 4th, 2013, 07:12 PM
White Mage
don't let me drown
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Dear Anonymous,

I don't even know what I'm doing anymore. Oh well. YOLO, right?

Dear Anonymous,

You don't know how insanely jealous of you I am right now. There's some sort of secret I'm not getting, is there? How are you doing it?
Old April 5th, 2013, 04:47 PM
Powalen
the Dark Sovereign

ok first time with this here I go.

Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for being the friend that I have always wanted, until I met you I had always been missing that person who I could talk to and share many laughs with. You have been the best friend that I think anyone could ever have. You make me laugh everyday and always bring me infinite joy n_n. I have told you how much you mean to me in the past, but I feel like everyday there is another reason to thank you for being such an amazing person. I consider myself the luckiest person ever to just get to know you and become your friend. I know there will be a time when I have to leave PC and the server, but when that time comes I hope that we can still be friends forever. If you are reading this I hope that you will know that I am talking about you and I hope that you feel the same way I do. I feel like I could write all day about how great you are and I would enjoy doing just that, but for now I feel this is enough. Thanks again friend :]

"By force of will!"

Last edited by Powalen; April 5th, 2013 at 05:07 PM.
Old April 6th, 2013, 04:07 PM
Aslan
the pretender

DA,

I wish you could understand that everyone in our class has feelings as well and that you're not the center of the universe. We're not your servants, we don't have to always follow what you say. Money doesn't buy everything I'm afraid, trying to win friendship over with bribery is just wrong to me. Utterly wrong to me. If you want to be a true friend, be kind and polite, treat people like people not parrots. Right now you're treating everyone with a bad and nasty attitude, and I want to help you I really do... but to solve this problem completely you'll have to help yourself as well. But even though we seem like worst enemies all the time I really do want to help, I'm just worried about you and your future if you continue acting like this. Well see you at school tomorrow I suppose...
Old April 6th, 2013, 04:20 PM
The_Consumer

Dear anonymous people,

I had a nice time with all of you. It was great catching up. I think I've just been confused and that led to me being a complete **** with most of you. I forgot how much fun I had with all of you before I got confused with things. I'm glad you're so tolerant of the way I've been ignoring you and I'm thankful everything is well now.
Old April 7th, 2013, 02:51 PM
Rai
Misao <3

Nature: Impish
Send a message via AIM to Rai
Dear Anonymous,

You were never a good friend to begin with. And after everything, can you blame me for not wanting to talk to you? I feel bad about it, but I need my space and time to heal. I can't have you butting in and throwing things off track like you always do.
Old April 8th, 2013, 02:14 AM
Broken_Arrow
Paper plane~

Dear Ano,

Goodnight...hope you're okay..take care!!!

Me

Old April 8th, 2013, 08:56 AM
Anna
(( and whisper my name as you do it ))
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Dear Anon
Not quite comfortable with how serious you seem to take this.

Dear Anons
I miss you guys terribly :(

Dear Anons
Despite how amazing you guys are, I can't deal with the rest of it. Especially as things get busier.
Pairs +
Family +
Nakama +
Signature +
Old April 8th, 2013, 03:57 PM
White Mage
don't let me drown
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Dear Anonymous,

Why do you have such an optimistic attitude? It's sickening. But it's also my favorite feature about you.

Dear Anonymous,

Don't join us next year. Please. You can't just come in and take away what I've spent the past 2 years working towards. It just isn't fair. But seriously, how are you getting all of this attention?!
Old April 10th, 2013, 11:30 PM
Aslan
the pretender

Dear Anonymous,

I wish you'd come back and we'd have those great days like we used to. The days where we were laughing our heads off at silly jokes and chatting about wasps, giving advice to each other, yelling about Korra at the top of our lungs through PMs. I feel like it isn't the same without you, if I had one wish it would honestly be for you to come back. It would go past any of my wildest wishes like becoming a wizard or anything imaginable, I don't want a mansion, I don't want fancy racing cars, all I want honestly and truly is for you to return.

I miss you and if you're reading this, you'll know that I'm talking to you. But really, thank you for being amongst some of my greatest friends. We've only known each other for a couple of months but I'll never forget that day on the server when you introduced yourself in September. You've just been the most hilarious person to be around and I feel like life isn't the same without you. I've said this many times but I want you to come back and we can run off into those adventures that we used to have. And remember, Beedrills. ;]

From,
Sophie
Old April 11th, 2013, 12:11 AM
Yusshin
♪ Yggdrasil ♪

Dear anonymous,

It's unfortunate what our work relationship has become. Initially, we were great friends: we joked; we laughed; we played. You helped me with my Spanish and never made me feel like I'm an idiot when I said things incorrectly. We would joke-fight when we were assigned adjacent registers. You liked to take advantage of my thorough concentration to creep up behind me and scare me senseless. I much enjoyed squirting you with Windex from a til or two over. I don't know what has happened to you recently; apparently it wasn't me, but the fault of another employee that your attitude has abruptly changed towards everyone. I'm now told that you were always this way, but I never saw it; was your personality before but a facade, then?

I now despise the idea of working the same shifts as you because of how your disrespect and unwarranted impoliteness has affected our work relationship. We no longer look each other in the eye nor do we consider passing by one another's til. It's sad that you took your anger - irrelevant to me - and decided I would be a nice scapegoat. Yes, I understand you have been working here for six years and I've only been here six months, but you're not my supervisor, so you have no right to treat me as an inferior or give me orders, or even tell me that what I'm doing is wrong. If I am doing something I shouldn't be, the shift supervisor will tell me so herself; not you, who was transferred from another department (at the same time I was employed in the company) for purposefully wrongly weighing meat in order to get ridiculously cheap prices on chicken and beef. Yes, I heard about it, and shame on you.

And shame on you even more now that you've taken it upon yourself to "put me in my place" when the supervisor has advised you that everything I have done since Tuesday has been entirely correct. Need I remind you that I have technically been a cashier longer than you have? We are a union, but Years of Service does not apply if we are workers of the same rank; in this case, we are both Bronze Cashiers, with me having the upper-hand due to being trained on Courtesy (unlike you) and having prior cash-related, retail experience. I do not approve of your scapegoating me for your anger towards someone else. It is immature and unprofessional on your behalf, and I swear that the next time you try and tell me what to do or make a comment out-of-line, or simply that you do not mind your own business, I will have a nice, calm talk with the Service Manager about your lack of respect towards me and those around you.

I know you can't read this. Even if you could, you wouldn't. And that's OK, because I'll end up telling you face-to-face if you push my buttons on Saturday.

Polaret | Fourette | Ecuret | Axew | Zorua | Nanette [Shiny]
"My scar makes me sassy, child!"
The Big Bang Theory Fan Club - Click To Join!
The French Club

Last edited by Yusshin; April 11th, 2013 at 12:17 AM.
Old April 11th, 2013, 12:20 AM
Starry Windy
Show Your Victory!
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Dear Anonymous(es)...
Actually, I still have lots to learn when it comes to become the very best... And when I try to become better, it was because I don't want to feel that I never done enough... I just want to relearn everything from scratch, and feeling great everywhere, every time.
Pairs | PC Family | My PC Blog | Twitter | Tumblr

Last edited by Starry Windy; April 11th, 2013 at 12:28 AM.
Old April 11th, 2013, 12:28 AM
Aphrodite
Community Supporter

Dear Diary,

I just want to hear your beautiful accent again.

Sponsored Links