The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 2nd, 2013, 10:33 PM
Pinta77
McDonald's Insider
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Pinta77

Advertise here
Meloetta is being released at gamestop starting March 4th and ending on March 24th. Make sure you get yours! I'm going to get 2, one for each of my games. Anyone excited? =D Anyone planning on using it in their party or using it to beat the game?

Wonder Trade!!!
Old March 2nd, 2013, 10:45 PM
Forever
let it go

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinta77 View Post
Meloetta is being released at gamestop starting March 4th and ending on March 24th. Make sure you get yours! I'm going to get 2, one for each of my games. Anyone excited? =D Anyone planning on using it in their party or using it to beat the game?
Just throwing this into official download discussion since that's where all discussion related to Nintendo-announced events go. :)

Anyway as for me I'm going to be getting it for sure! But I won't be using it, especially since I don't like using event legendaries through the whole game. :( Though I do need to finish/restart White 2, so hmmm!
Old March 3rd, 2013, 07:09 AM
Pinkie-Dawn
I Am Become Death

Nature: Quirky
Why does March 4 have to be on college day? Now I'll never get my Meleotta on the first day. ;_;
Old March 3rd, 2013, 07:25 AM
WishCookie
ヽ(*・ω・)ノNo berries for you!

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkie-Dawn View Post
Why does March 4 have to be on college day? Now I'll never get my Meleotta on the first day. ;_;
You're still lucky tho, it isnt even released in Europe D:

Diamond: 3782 4821 8857
HeartGold: 3740 9024 2026
Black: 3181 8256 6904
Black 2: 4599 8904 2318

Y: 1993 8202 9620
Old March 12th, 2013, 02:03 AM
Forever
let it go

Changing this to remove the B2/W2 given that there's very little BW events and there's no harm in including them too!

Also because...

Quote:
The first details of the distribution for the upcoming movie Extremespeed Genesect - Mewtwo's Awakening. If you pre-book tickets for this movie, you will receive a Level 100 Mewtwo with the Hidden Ability of Unnerve and the special move of Hurricane. It's not currently known how long the distribution will last or if the event will unlock anything in future games. We'll bring more as it comes so be sure to keep checking back
Edit @ 09:22; The distribution will run from April 20th for Pokémon Black, White, Black 2 & White 2 players

- Serebii
Going to get it orrr??
Old March 12th, 2013, 06:05 AM
Pinkie-Dawn
I Am Become Death

Too bad that Mewtwo will never be used on random matchups nor competitive teams since event Pokemon are banned on the former, and its DW ability and Hurricane are useless for a set on the latter. This pretty much limits his use in-game, thus wasting his maxed IVs on SpA and Speed, but even then, it's level 100, which means it'll just make the games into a cakewalk even on challenge mode.
Old March 12th, 2013, 09:48 AM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkie-Dawn View Post
Too bad that Mewtwo will never be used on random matchups nor competitive teams since event Pokemon are banned on the former, and its DW ability and Hurricane are useless for a set on the latter. This pretty much limits his use in-game, thus wasting his maxed IVs on SpA and Speed, but even then, it's level 100, which means it'll just make the games into a cakewalk even on challenge mode.
If you are a Fighting type, you are advised to stay out of the South Atlantic, where Hurricane Mewtwo is churning up the coast blasting whatever it can. Dark types are requested to help stem the tide.

Joking aside, legendaries typically are banned from certain activities, but some contests might allow for such a Pokémon.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old March 12th, 2013, 09:54 AM
PlatinumDude
Nyeh?
Community Supporter

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
Hurricane is an interesting tool for Mewtwo to use in Rain, but having Unnerve kinda ruins it, IMO, since I don't see any potential uses for that ability.

Old March 12th, 2013, 10:25 AM
Khrysta

Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta
We don't even know if we are getting that Mewtwo internationally XD So far its Japan only so no way I can get one.

As for Unnerve, ya seems like a wasted use and I can see this Mewtwo sprouting into Rain teams.
Old March 21st, 2013, 03:14 PM
Beth Sycamore
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Hardy
Has anyone been lucky enough to get a low level/level 5 Meloetta from the GameStop event?

I went in to the local Gamestop shop to get a meloetta of my own,and was disappointed to have it at level 50. I wanted to raise and train meloetta myself.

I couldn't find where the Meloetta thread is.
Old March 21st, 2013, 05:08 PM
Forever
let it go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beth Sycamore View Post
Has anyone been lucky enough to get a low level/level 5 Meloetta from the GameStop event?

I went in to the local Gamestop shop to get a meloetta of my own,and was disappointed to have it at level 50. I wanted to raise and train meloetta myself.

This is the Meloetta thread ;) Merged the two since this is about events. btw, I plan to get the event... pretty soon. Not sure when, but soon. I don't plan to use it though :x
Old March 21st, 2013, 05:19 PM
tabor62
PONPONPON
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Quote:

Unfortunately it's level is set at 50, Japan got it level 15 >.<

Friend Codes
Y

Trade Reviews
Click Here

Ever wonder what goes through my head as I breed Pokemon? Want to see all the steps and pains I take to provide Pokemon for all of you? Well clicky clicky [here].
Old March 22nd, 2013, 07:19 PM
Beth Sycamore
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Hardy
I have a question

Is it possible to breed the level 50 meloetta with a ditto in-game,and get a low level meloetta that way?
Old March 22nd, 2013, 07:50 PM
Khrysta

Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta
Quote:
I have a question

Is it possible to breed the level 50 meloetta with a ditto in-game,and get a low level meloetta that way?
No it is not. No legend other than Manaphy can breed with anything much less Ditto. Manaphy can breed with Ditto to create a Legendary Baby Pokemon Phione which does not evolve.
Old March 26th, 2013, 08:04 AM
fishyfins
Reality Sculptor

went into my local Game store (Hull) on the 22nd to see about getting a Meloetta. I was told that although the store is running the event, the machine was broken, so it couldnt be downloaded yet. Apparently, a lot of Game stores in the UK are having the same issue, and the Nintendo machine-fixing guy was running around like a headless chicken trying to fix them all. I popped in again this afternoon to see if there were any updates, and the situation was the same. So no Meloetta for me yet :/
Old March 26th, 2013, 09:46 AM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishyfins View Post
went into my local Game store (Hull) on the 22nd to see about getting a Meloetta. I was told that although the store is running the event, the machine was broken, so it couldnt be downloaded yet. Apparently, a lot of Game stores in the UK are having the same issue, and the Nintendo machine-fixing guy was running around like a headless chicken trying to fix them all. I popped in again this afternoon to see if there were any updates, and the situation was the same. So no Meloetta for me yet :/
Something tells me Europe will be getting a make-up event.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old April 1st, 2013, 10:50 PM
Forever
let it go

I downloaded my four! I won't actually be using them but hey.

(Meloetta that is). :3
Old April 1st, 2013, 11:06 PM
Yusshin
♪ Yggdrasil ♪

Nature: Brave
I want to, but there's no EB Games near me :\ and I'm not going 30min across town via bus and subway to get it (costs monies, too)

Nintendo needs more Wireless Downloads that you can do from home. I've only been able to get Darkrai and Victini so far from home.

Polaret | Fourette | Ecuret | Axew | Zorua | Nanette [Shiny]
"My scar makes me sassy, child!"
The Big Bang Theory Fan Club - Click To Join!
The French Club
Old April 2nd, 2013, 01:35 PM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

I downloaded one, but want to get the Keldeo done and saved before downloading on the other. Besides, I have two trade-ins. I'll get what amounts to my fourth eventually.

Cyclone

Old April 26th, 2013, 02:15 AM
vaporeon7
My life would suck without you
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to vaporeon7
Quote:
Pokémon's Facebook Page
Want to catch a Level 100 Deoxys? Your chance is coming up soon! Starting May 8, Trainers in the U.S. and Canada can get the Mythical DNA Pokémon for their Pokémon Black 2 and Pokémon White 2 video games via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. Visit Pokemon.com for more details. Who's planning to catch this Mythical Pokémon?
This is for all english language games. (so yay us Australians!)
Old April 26th, 2013, 08:12 AM
tabor62
PONPONPON
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
I'm a little confused about the event since Pokemon says only B2W2, but Serebii says you can also download it on BW?

Friend Codes
Y

Trade Reviews
Click Here

Ever wonder what goes through my head as I breed Pokemon? Want to see all the steps and pains I take to provide Pokemon for all of you? Well clicky clicky [here].
Old April 26th, 2013, 08:29 AM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Based on the announcement, I'd say no, but you never know if they'll put it in both. Genesect never got given to B/W, only to B2/W2.

Cyclone

Old April 27th, 2013, 11:24 AM
Pinkie-Dawn
I Am Become Death

Does it also say when the Dexoys event is over, although it may not matter, since it'll take place on my college finals week.
Old May 7th, 2013, 01:05 AM
Vaati Fulbuster
High level pokemon trainer

Nature: Brave
Hello, everyone!

I was just wondering, who is getting the level 100 Deoxys on may 8th?

I definently am getting it!

Here is the source: http://www.serebii.net/games/currentevents.shtml
But you can also find it on marriland, i quess bulbapedia, and i think pretty much on every pokemon site.

This one is ONLY available in Pokemon White Version 2 and Black Version 2.
Just wanted to mention that.

So, quick recap: are you getting it?

~Vaati

Kyogre vs Groundon. ~Pokemon Emerald.
Old May 7th, 2013, 03:22 AM
Forever
let it go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaati Fulbuster View Post
Hello, everyone!

I was just wondering, who is getting the level 100 Deoxys on may 8th?

I definently am getting it!

Here is the source: http://www.serebii.net/games/currentevents.shtml
But you can also find it on marriland, i quess bulbapedia, and i think pretty much on every pokemon site.

This one is ONLY available in Pokemon White Version 2 and Black Version 2.
Just wanted to mention that.

So, quick recap: are you getting it?

~Vaati
Merged with our events thread :3 use this for future events!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here