• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

If you could mod any forum on PC

Honest

Hi!
Years
Tabletop Games. Because that place gets like one post every month

OVP most likely. I used to be a ton more active here in the past, but I still come around often. I'd be hesitant to mod OC&D cause Razor told me there's a lot of arguing that goes on over there, but if I was asked, I'd take it in stride. I like a challenge. And there's always the choice to opt out if things doesn't go my way.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
X/Y or Battle Center. Former because new gen speculation everything FUN and latter because while I'm not really active there anymore I'm just so attached to BC :(

I'd keep Fifth Generation in your hypothetical, though. :3

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
Back in the day I would've said Rom Hacking, or Video Games... but I think OVP is the only section that really interests me now.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Challenges, OC&D & OT. Because I'm mostly on those threads and it wouldn't bother me at all being a mod for the threads I often visit :)

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I'd mod the OT and pokemon trivia bcuz they are the easiest forum to mod imo

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
Metal & Color Generation Gaming. I don't expect I would be inclined to keep up with an active section, and I'm comfortable in my familiarity with the 8-bit Pokemon games.
In-Game Team Help would be nice too. I actually mean to be active there because it's such an empty section.

Last edited:

Guy

just a guy
Years
Maybe Fourth Gen Gaming since HG/SS was one of my old stomping grounds and I'd share a forum category with Syd or Pokémon Anime, because when I was put as a mod there, it was for just about two weeks.

Outside of Pokémon, I think I'd like to mod either OVP or General Entertainment.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
If I had to pick one outside of the two I already mod, I'd choose Culture & Media General Entertainment. That's the one I was trying to get modded in when I got OVP :P

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
I'd mod Other Voting Polls probably.

mikey

Discord Lead
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
General Entertainment, since I was pretty much the only one who posted there for awhile and brought it back to life. Loved it there.

Also probably Fourth Gen Gaming, because I love love love HGSS <3

Years
I love my T&I section, and I'd always choose it to mod but if I had to have something different to what I have now I'd probably go with tabletop games. I know it gets next to no activity but I enjoy tabletop games so I reckon it'd be fun to look after.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'd mod New Users/Welcome again, because it's basically the only section I feel fond of, let alone the section that got me out of my nutshell. I love that section to death <3

Other Clubs (trying to get used to the new name now...is it Fan Clubs now? lol), Technology & Internet, GPGD, and maaaaaybe Video Games are other sections I have interest in modding, but NU/W is a fun section to mod in, really. :3

Years
If I couldn't go with New Users then definitely Art & Design and Advance Generation Gaming. The latter especially, I looove the third gen!

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
I "would" mod the romhacking section, but my knowledge on pokemon hacking is fairly low to even be in charge of that section. So, Video Games section would have to do it for me.

Back