The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Old March 22nd, 2013 (02:32 AM).
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

Nature: Mild
dcjboi I have decided in my not-so-infinite wisdom that Ducklett has been inactive long enough to warrant you killing of Seth as well as Byrne and Alicia. You can conclude your mission of chapter 1 at your leisure but please be done soon.

That being said, if Ducklett posts before you end the chapter that's okay as well.
Old March 22nd, 2013 (08:06 PM).
dcjboi
With Quiet Courage

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to dcjboi
Going to put up the post later on in the day... kinda sad that no one in my group remained consistent. Well starting Monday, I will be posting more frequent (seeing as up until now my PC has had poor specs. Regardless, It's going to be long so prepare your minds. Hopefully my writing isn't boring enough to make you not want to read it.

Old March 22nd, 2013 (11:41 PM).
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

You always have very entertaining writing, don't worry about it.
Old March 26th, 2013 (09:35 AM).
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
Sorry guys, not going to be able to post for the next while. Feel free to bunny my characters if needed.
Old March 26th, 2013 (10:16 AM).
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

Thank you for letting everyone know Ice. I hope you'll be back soon
I'm going to assume you are not leaving the RP but only taking a temporary break so I'll keep your character on and have he others bunny him as you suggested until you get back.

On another note, Reapers: Keepers of the Balance has one the RPA for most original role play and whilst the story line and concept were my own I could not have achieved that without your interest, so thank you very much. I know that it is just a meaningless title on the internet but it still feels awesome.
Old March 27th, 2013 (08:59 PM).
Geras32
Slightly less of a noob

Nature: Serious
Woo!

Questions though; is the mission over now? Do we just go back to limbo, no final interaction or mission report for the grims? Also, what kind of place is limbo anyway? Is it sort of like Earth, with trees and a sky and entire cities full of people (reapers)? Or is it more like a huge central-base type single building (or something completely different than either)?
Old March 27th, 2013 (10:48 PM).
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

I was waiting for this question as soon as I realised I never gave much of a description.

Limbo itself is a realm like the one that Earth resides in. It has a sky, it has a day/night cycle and it even has seasons. In Limbo lies the nameless planet of the Reapers in which there are cities dedicated to the reapers of each realm and within those cities there is a "suburb" of sorts where the Reapers of a certain planet reside. The planet itself is rather barren with no grass, only dirt, and very few trees but it is usually at a pleasant temperature.

The cities are made primarily of marble (or similar) buildings and simple cobbled streets. The centre of each city has a large base of operations where the administration of the city (a couple of Grims and any ordinary Reapers working directly for them) reside and go about maintaining order amongst Reapers and making sure missions are assigned etc.
Old April 3rd, 2013 (07:59 AM).
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

Okay guys here is the final revision for Chapter two, assuming we don't have any new RPers join us. Those of you who are done with your mission and whose partner is also done may commence chapter two as soon as you are ready. Remember to check time zones for the location of your mission in case I forget to.

Spoiler:

What begins as a simple mission soon turns sour as you each come into contact with a powerful Harbinger (one you will come across again later in the RP). You may have a history with these Harbingers, or you may have just met, that’s up to you but you will come into conflict with them. Your Harbinger opponent will need to be elaborated on by you and will be at a power level higher than your character. Your original missions (that will cause you to come into contact with these Harbingers) are as follows, you may choose whether or not the appearance of the Harbingers causes you to succeed or fail.

1. Luka and Nox : A resident of Bayamo, Cuba has discovered the existence of both the Reapers and Harbingers and has successfully contacted representatives of the Harbingers looking to become a part of the organisation. You need to take him out before they get to him as well as be prepared for Harbinger involvement.

2. Spencer and Adrian: A type of powerful, horned fire-demon has materialized in the Great Sandy Desert, Australia. You simply need to kill it before it comes across any civilisation.

3. Destiny and Kalek: A bizarre yet powerful magical force has been detected in New York City, USA and Harbinger involvement is both highly likely and assumed to be the case. Investigate this strange power and neutralise it.

4. Tasahiro and Masato: A catholic priest currently residing in Vatican City is about to give a speech that will quite possibly end all war on Earth, unfortunately it will also end all progress and as such this man needs to be killed in order to maintain balance in the world. If the Harbingers know of this they will not stand for it.

Enjoy Chapter 2 guys! After a long wait it is finally upon us :D
Old April 9th, 2013 (08:38 PM).
Geras32
Slightly less of a noob

Sooooooo, where is everyone?

Gimmepie, are we allowed to go ahead with the mission without our partner?
Old April 9th, 2013 (10:20 PM).
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

You start with an individual post, perhaps your partner isn't even there yet. I encourage you to contact your partners yourselves since I'm quite busy right now and can't guarantee when I'll be able to get in touch.

Let me say this though I would like this mission to not last much longer than a few weeks. Remember that behind all these missions there is a plot and I'd like to start moving things forward.
Thanks again to those of you are have remained consistently active. I appreciate it.
Old April 16th, 2013 (12:28 AM).
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

Come on guys, you were all so active not that long ago, where is everyone?
Old April 17th, 2013 (05:05 AM). Edited April 17th, 2013 by siiadams.
siiadams
Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866

Nature: Quiet
I've tried contacting heretostay about continuI

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Sorry. My tablet was having issues. I had tried to PM heretostay about continuing our campaign (on this and another rp) and haven't heard anything back so far. I'm not sure what to do next.

Pokemon Training Academy - Shawn Williams (Sting *in box*, Cactuar, Zapper, Shiva, Pyra, Rocky, Crash)
Old April 17th, 2013 (06:04 AM).
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

I would suggest post an opening post for now without him being there or continue on for a bit and have him arrive a little bit later. I'd rather not remove characters left, right and centre so we'll keep it up without them as long as is possible.
Old April 18th, 2013 (02:53 AM).
siiadams
Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866

Nature: Quiet
so does this mean I should start the mission without him? there's really not much else I can do.

Pokemon Training Academy - Shawn Williams (Sting *in box*, Cactuar, Zapper, Shiva, Pyra, Rocky, Crash)
Old April 18th, 2013 (04:21 AM).
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

Start the mission without him but assume he is just yet to arrive.

Hopefully I won't have to boot any more people from the RP because I'm really enjoying RPing with all of you.
Old April 21st, 2013 (05:50 PM).
Geras32
Slightly less of a noob

Started the mission. I can edit it if I accidentally bunnied Nox, or if it doesn't make sense. Although Flydro hasn't been on for about a month now...
Old April 21st, 2013 (05:56 PM). Edited April 21st, 2013 by gimmepie.
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

I'll let you know. Has anybody with an inactive partner heard from them yet?

Edit: Your post was fine Geras, I actually thoroughly enjoyed it :D
Am I correct in assuming that the teleporting guy may be your "special" harbinger?
Old April 21st, 2013 (06:55 PM).
Geras32
Slightly less of a noob

That he is, and thanks for the compliment.
Old April 25th, 2013 (09:57 PM).
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Alright! I'm just about back to full posting capacity! Mind giving me a brief recap? Or, at least, for Kalek's squad? (AKA Destiny's RPer)
Old April 26th, 2013 (08:02 AM).
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

All that has happened for Destiny and Kalek's mission so far is that Destiny arrived and is waiting for Kalek.

Luka is being chased around Bayamo by a group of harbingers and it is unknown what is happening to Nox.

Masato rushed off without Tasahiro and has discovered that the entire mission was a set-up. He has been ambushed and is need of help. Tasahiro is yet to arrive.

Adrian and Spencer have arrived in the desert and have been interrupted in their pursuit by a pair of harbingers. Adrian is fighting the male whilst Spencer has just rushed the female who appears to be his sister.

Let me know if I missed anything, and welcome back Icefyre. :D
Old May 1st, 2013 (08:14 PM).
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

heretostay has been quite unreliable posting wise so I'm going to "Freeze" his character and due to Flydro's recent bout of inactivity I'm going to have to do the same for his. What I mean by this is that whilst I'm not going to be removing either from the RP yet, they are no longer a part of this chapter for the time being and those of you left waiting should either assume they never turned up, or in the case of Flydro's character that he succeeds in escaping.

I think at this point, this is quite a fair course of action, although as always I'm happy to try something else if any of you have serious problems with this method.
Old May 1st, 2013 (08:39 PM).
Geras32
Slightly less of a noob

Although the mission will be a failure, I should be able to easily write that in. I guess I'll post the rest of the mission next time I get a chance.
Old May 1st, 2013 (08:40 PM).
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

We have a problem, however. The IC thread is outdated, and posting is restricted by the mods. Essentially, we need a new IC thread, unless you can get approval from Skymin.
Old May 2nd, 2013 (03:20 AM).
Nakuzami
The Savior
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Hmm? No it isn't. There's plenty of posts in it from within the last month.
Trust me, Skymin won't be closing it of we post. d:
Old May 2nd, 2013 (03:36 AM).
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

@Geras - You don't have to rush the mission, feel free to draw it out a little longer.

@Ice - Naku is correct, we have nothing to worry about.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links