The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > Forum Games

Notices

Forum Games It's time to save yourself from the everyday trials and tribulations of your vigorous post day. Welcome to Forum Games, where the only posts are frantic fun and hilarious hijinks.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 27th, 2013 (07:28 AM). Edited March 27th, 2013 by Patchisou Yutohru.
Patchisou Yutohru
falling down
Community Supporter

Welcome to the Storyteller's Guild! You are a storyteller, who's job it is is to submit a sentence into the story that you and your fellow storytellers of the Storyteller's Guild are crafting. You can submit as many sentences as you want, but they have to be one at a time. Each individual post should be one individual sentence in the overall story. If you're invested in the story, be sure to remain up to date with what's going on by reading the story up to the last period!! Truly dedicated storytellers will be rewarded.

Please remember to copy the post (the story part of the previous post, if they added anything else) of the latest post in the thread before yours and then add a sentence to that. Also remember that most paragraphs are 6-8 sentences and usually connect to one another. Start a new paragraph when you feel the need. Feel free to introduce dialogue, new characters, and so on and so forth.

The thread dies when the story dies. Let's begin.

Charlotte was a simple girl who enjoyed the simple things in life.
Old March 27th, 2013 (10:39 AM).
Melody
Singing Nature's Melody
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Skype™ to Melody
Charlotte was a simple girl who enjoyed the simple things in life. She also enjoyed the more complex things in life, but in moderation of course, for she really was a simple oriented girl.

"It loves to bask in the sunlight. It uses the leaf on its head to seek out warm places."
Chikorita

Old March 27th, 2013 (11:27 AM).
Nathan
prince
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Nathan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pachy View Post
Charlotte was a simple girl who enjoyed the simple things in life. She also enjoyed the more complex things in life, but in moderation of course, for she really was a simple oriented girl.
One day, she got tired of her simple life.
Old March 27th, 2013 (11:38 AM).
Melody
Singing Nature's Melody
Community Supporter

Charlotte was a simple girl who enjoyed the simple things in life. She also enjoyed the more complex things in life, but in moderation of course, for she really was a simple oriented girl. One day, she got tired of her simple life. So she dressed herself up cutely in ribbons, bows, makeup, skirts and lace and set out to find herself a suitable mate.

"It loves to bask in the sunlight. It uses the leaf on its head to seek out warm places."
Chikorita

Old March 27th, 2013 (11:42 AM).
Nathan
prince
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Nathan
Charlotte was a simple girl who enjoyed the simple things in life. She also enjoyed the more complex things in life, but in moderation of course, for she really was a simple oriented girl. One day, she got tired of her simple life. So she dressed herself up cutely in ribbons, bows, makeup, skirts and lace and set out to find herself a suitable mate.She left her home and went to the supermarket.
Old March 27th, 2013 (11:57 AM).
Melody
Singing Nature's Melody
Community Supporter

Charlotte was a simple girl who enjoyed the simple things in life. She also enjoyed the more complex things in life, but in moderation of course, for she really was a simple oriented girl. One day, she got tired of her simple life. So she dressed herself up cutely in ribbons, bows, makeup, skirts and lace and set out to find herself a suitable mate. She left her home and went to the supermarket. "Maybe...", she thought with a bit of a blush on her face, "...That guy that works at the supermarket will notice me, and I can pick up some sugar for my apple pie too."

Chikorita

Old April 23rd, 2013 (11:21 AM).
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

Charlotte was a simple girl who enjoyed the simple things in life. She also enjoyed the more complex things in life, but in moderation of course, for she really was a simple oriented girl. One day, she got tired of her simple life. So she dressed herself up cutely in ribbons, bows, makeup, skirts and lace and set out to find herself a suitable mate. She left her home and went to the supermarket. "Maybe...", she thought with a bit of a blush on her face, "...That guy that works at the supermarket will notice me, and I can pick up some sugar for my apple pie too." So when she arrived at the supermarket she went to go and pick up some sugar for her apple pie, keeping a watch for the guy.
Old April 28th, 2013 (08:24 PM).
FiersomeLucia
The Blue Skies Will Appear...

Nature: Lonely
Charlotte was a simple girl who enjoyed the simple things in life. She also enjoyed the more complex things in life, but in moderation of course, for she really was a simple oriented girl. One day, she got tired of her simple life. So she dressed herself up cutely in ribbons, bows, makeup, skirts and lace and set out to find herself a suitable mate. She left her home and went to the supermarket. "Maybe...", she thought with a bit of a blush on her face, "...That guy that works at the supermarket will notice me, and I can pick up some sugar for my apple pie too." So when she arrived at the supermarket she went to go and pick up some sugar for her apple pie, keeping a watch for the guy. Then, an old elderly man approached her with a bucket of sardines.

I knew the fact of saving something is really hard. It’s almost impossible no matter where I look at but in destroying something, which I’m very good at. Am I really born to ruin everything?
Old April 29th, 2013 (10:53 PM).
Melody
Singing Nature's Melody
Community Supporter

Charlotte was a simple girl who enjoyed the simple things in life. She also enjoyed the more complex things in life, but in moderation of course, for she really was a simple oriented girl. One day, she got tired of her simple life. So she dressed herself up cutely in ribbons, bows, makeup, skirts and lace and set out to find herself a suitable mate. She left her home and went to the supermarket. "Maybe...", she thought with a bit of a blush on her face, "...That guy that works at the supermarket will notice me, and I can pick up some sugar for my apple pie too." So when she arrived at the supermarket she went to go and pick up some sugar for her apple pie, keeping a watch for the guy. Then, an old elderly man approached her with a bucket of sardines. She wrinkled her nose at the odor of the fish momentarily, then regained her composure and smiled brightly as she greeted the old man cheerfully, "How do you do today sir?"

Chikorita

Old April 29th, 2013 (11:34 PM).
Kirito-kun
~Pokemon Sword Online~

Charlotte was a simple girl who enjoyed the simple things in life. She also enjoyed the more complex things in life, but in moderation of course, for she really was a simple oriented girl. One day, she got tired of her simple life. So she dressed herself up cutely in ribbons, bows, makeup, skirts and lace and set out to find herself a suitable mate. She left her home and went to the supermarket. "Maybe...", she thought with a bit of a blush on her face, "...That guy that works at the supermarket will notice me, and I can pick up some sugar for my apple pie too." So when she arrived at the supermarket she went to go and pick up some sugar for her apple pie, keeping a watch for the guy. Then, an old elderly man approached her with a bucket of sardines. She wrinkled her nose at the odor of the fish momentarily, then regained her composure and smiled brightly as she greeted the old man cheerfully, "How do you do today sir?" The elderly man handed her a sardine, saying, "Little girl... This is a magic sardine. When the full moon rises, raise up the sardine and out comes..."

You guys finish the sentence.
Old May 26th, 2013 (07:27 AM).
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

Charlotte was a simple girl who enjoyed the simple things in life. She also enjoyed the more complex things in life, but in moderation of course, for she really was a simple oriented girl. One day, she got tired of her simple life. So she dressed herself up cutely in ribbons, bows, makeup, skirts and lace and set out to find herself a suitable mate. She left her home and went to the supermarket. "Maybe...", she thought with a bit of a blush on her face, "...That guy that works at the supermarket will notice me, and I can pick up some sugar for my apple pie too." So when she arrived at the supermarket she went to go and pick up some sugar for her apple pie, keeping a watch for the guy. Then, an old elderly man approached her with a bucket of sardines. She wrinkled her nose at the odor of the fish momentarily, then regained her composure and smiled brightly as she greeted the old man cheerfully, "How do you do today sir?"

The elderly man handed her a sardine, saying, "Little girl... This is a magic sardine. When the full moon rises, raise up the sardine and out comes the silver wolf of the east. Legends say that if you befriend it, it could grant you one wish." The girl looked at the sardine in awe, realizing that if she could befriend this wolf, she can get the guy at the supermarket to notice her.
Old May 26th, 2013 (09:20 AM). Edited May 26th, 2013 by AnonygooseD.
AnonygooseD
Lametrainer

Nature: Jolly
Quote:

The elderly man handed her a sardine, saying, "Little girl... This is a magic sardine. When the full moon rises, raise up the sardine and out comes the silver wolf of the east. Legends say that if you befriend it, it could grant you one wish." The girl looked at the sardine in awe, realizing that if she could befriend this wolf, she can get the guy at the supermarket to notice her.
She payed for the sugar & ran back home, sunk in thought of what the elderly man said...
"I'm going to bake that pie now then see if tonight's moon is full, it's getting dark already." uttered Charlotte walking into her house.
After she baked the pie & laid it in the oven, she hears a strange noise outside her window, she rushes to see what's it coming from, completely forgetting her pie...

P.S. WRITERS pls put the previous parts that you copied in quotes or spoiler, thank you.

Sponsored Links