The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread

Old March 25th, 2013, 12:19 PM
Kawaii Pikachu :3
"The Cutiest Pokemon Gamer!"

Nature: Gentle

Advertise here
Levina ~ Cape City Church

Levina’s grin grew bigger as she saw more Pokemon appear around Snype. “Looks like this fight has just begun,” She giggled giddily. Levina sat and watched the group gang up on Snype for a little bit before she took off to the roof. She couldn’t stand sitting by and watching while the others had fun. Once she reached the roof she let out a laugh to draw the attention of the attackers. “You guys aren’t very bright are you? You are on top of a building and you caused it to rain. I am the embodiment of lightning you fools. I could call down a strike that would fry all of you in a second. Especially you water boy.” Levina grinned manacling at the Poliwraith before shaking her head. She glanced at Snype hoping that he understood what she was doing. She wasn’t one to gloat like that but did it in an attempt to draw the mercenaries’ attention away from him long enough that he could get in an attack on one of them. “Are you all prepared to die?” Levina hissed as her fur crackled with electricity.

Allora ~ Cape City Prison

Allora felt even more uneasy as more and more Pokemon appeared in the cells as they passed. ‘All these Pokemon couldn’t be crazy……could they?’ She thought as she got closer to the others. Just then a series of explosions when off through the prison; the sound making Allora jump. The worst thoughts flooded her mind as chaos ensued. Allora stood there trying to make heads or tails of the event when someone called to the group. It was a Leafeon. "Yo, Goldies! Here for your friend? I know the cell she's in. We've been keeping her alive, though we'll need to get her back to the lair to make sure she makes it. This way!" she said. It was obvious that this Pokemon must be working for Penance; only his men referred to them as Goldies. To Allora’s relief, the Leafeon said she knew where Veletra was being held. Allora snapped out of her daze when he realized Paladin and the others had followed the Leafeon without her. She sprinted to catch up with the group and about tripped a few times.

Once reunited with the group, Allora couldn’t help but let her mind wonder a bit. ‘This has been one crazy day. And it doesn’t look like it will be changing anytime soon. As long as we rescue Veletra we can worry about the rest later. I hope the others are doing well. I didn’t even think about it at the time but I should’ve asked that Gallade to teach me to connect psychically with others so we could check in on them. I’ll have to remember to do that next time I see him.’ Allora let out a quiet sigh as she returned her focus back on the task at hand. They were so close to Veletra. Now wasn’t the time to get distracted.
Old March 25th, 2013, 07:57 PM
Claire*
Here's to the crazy ones.

Nature: Sassy
Genevieve L’esprit & Scar
“I thought I told you not to talk,” she whispered to him as he joined her, the slightest hint of teasing in her voice. “Truth be told, I mainly told you that just to arouse your interest, seems like it worked fair enough.” Turning her head to him, she gave a rather sarcastic look as if to acknowledge her victory in a battle that he probably didn’t even know he was playing in. She paused and let the sounds of the struggle below serve as conversation between them, a foreboding reminder of what was coming and what had to be done. Genevieve had no issue with the order, it was she who suggested such a thing after all. But honestly, she could see both sides and the validity of each stance as to killing or not killing the civilians. An empty empire meant that Auron was a king of dust, but it also meant there was nobody to challenge his rule. The thought of somebody challenging his rule was laughable, Genevieve couldn’t even begin to wrap her mind around it. No, it was impossible for her to think it. She was his servant, and that’s all there was to it. Nothing would permit her to think otherwise, no other reality seemed to exist in which she wasn’t.

“Do,” she paused and thought about what she wanted to say. “Do you remember much from before the expedition?” Genevieve looked at him with curiosity and wondered if he knew what she was getting at. “You and I knew each other before then, I know that. But everything is so foggy when I try to remember. It’s like, I know where I come from and I know my parents and my history, but bits and pieces are missing that won’t let me complete the greater puzzle. Who I am now, is who I remember myself being, but that surely can’t be the case. We change and grow with time, we make mistakes, we learn from experience. It’s just...I don’t know, I’m rambling about nothing.” Looking away from him, she closed her eyes feeling the gentle breeze and the acrid smell of smoke that seemed to be awash in the air. Everything changes, expect her apparently.

“The reason I asked you here, as I’m sure you're curious, is two fold.” She didn’t open her eyes as she continued speaking, merely having her conversation with him as if he existed with her in her mind’s eye. “Did you know, that as a child and teenager, Pokemon used to flock to me as a foreteller of events? My history is rife with occasions where others would try and use me to predict who they would marry or what the crop season would look like. So, I would tell them. Sometimes it was what they wanted to hear, other times it wouldn’t be. The thing is,” she paused and opened her eyes to look down at her hands. “Almost everything about what I told them was a lie. It was a parlor trick, deducing what little I could and coming up with an answer on the fly. Funny thing is, I was right more often than wrong. It occurs to me now, that while I have never mastered my foresight abilities, I have been using them to some small degree. Mind you, never to the best of my ability. There are Gardevoir, as legend would tell it, that can predict every minute detail up to the minute events will occur. I’ve long come to terms that I’ll never be able to do that. But it doesn’t mean that I can’t try to use it now to try and find our enemy.”

Wiggling in her seated position, she situated herself more comfortably so that her legs were now at her side. “That’s where you come in. I will be exposed when I try to do this and I need somebody better than a couple of ancients to protect me. Sadly, you were my best option.” She smiled at her backhanded compliment, happy to still be teasing others even in dire times. “I can’t guarantee it will work, but I thought it was worth a shot.”

She stood up and walked to the edge of the tower, looking down on the Pokemon below. It was like the ebb and flow of a tide, shuffling about and frothing with ferocity. Chaos was the order of the day and it was delightful. “There is something else, however.” She paused and turned to him, her eyes sunken and reflective on the words she was thinking about. “I’ve tried, over many months now, to see my own future. I get snippets here and there, nothing noteworthy. But every time I go further, every time I push the boundary, I see a prevailing darkness. It’s impermeable, suffocating and recurring. I can never go past it, as if nothing more exists past that point. The darkness is no longer distant, as it had seemed before. I feel on the verge of this darkness, about to cross over into it.” Crossing her arms, she looked at him square in the eyes, her own gaze unbreakable. “I think I’m about to die.”

Scar did little talking during Genevieve's explanation of her intentions, but much listening. Many of her own views were things he had never considered thinking about. It just didn't occur to him to think about them. He knew about all of it, life before the invasion, before the expedition. Yet for some inexplicable reason, he had done very little actual thinking about it. Maybe he didn't want to think about it, as if all those memories were bad ones, and it was probably best to bottle them all up and not relive them. But another thought occurred to him. Perhaps he feared thinking about it because doing so was something he should not be doing in the first place. It was a strange thing to think. He couldn't recall the last time thinking about ones past was forbidden, but that was exactly what he felt when he tried to trail back to those thoughts. Instead of choosing to reply to Genevieve on her comments regarding them, he remained silent, continuing to listen.

As she described her ability as a foreteller, he was a bit more interested. Though he was disappointed when she explained that they were all fibs, he questioned why she had even bothered to mention it in the first place. Though yet again, he remained silent, as he knew she wouldn't have mentioned it for no reason. She always had her reasons.

And as he thought, her reasons had suddenly become clear again. The ability she possessed could have been used. It was a weapon, a way to track down their enemies. Scar knew all the theatrics led back to relevance eventually. Every action they took ultimately brought them back to the path of the Silver Tribe, their path. He proceeded to step up, prepared to accept her terms, and defend her as she attempted this action, but she had one more thought to share with Scar. Standing beside her now, he tensed as he tried to figure out how to respond. The tense debate that raged in his mind at that moment was not about her statement of her impending death, but rather, of his possible fate. As self-centered as he always was, Scar had suddenly started thinking about his own fate, about what would become of him. He cared little for her own, but if she truly was to die soon, would he join her? He contemplated if he wanted to find out. In the meantime, he figured he would address the other issue, attempting to put the Gardevoir's mind to rest, as he would need her fully concentrated for the task ahead.

"You speak nonsense." Scar finally answered. "How are you about to die, and by whom? The Gold Tribe? Pah! They wouldn't be able to destroy us like they did our other comrades. There are too many of us in the city now. Your omen of your demise is utter foolishness. However...if that ability will help us find our enemies, then I will guard you while you attempt it."

A soft scoff left Genevieve’s mouth as Scar began to open his. “I hardly need your assurances or consolation. I was simply informing you, that you lot might have to bumble along without my guidance and clairvoyance. Besides, I don’t sense it as being at the hands of the Gold Tribe. It’s hard to pinpoint, but it feels...close. Anyway,” she sighed and retook her seat once more. “I guess I should get started. I would ask that you try and keep everything as quiet as possible, hence my selection of building.

Giving one last look to Scar, she closed her eyes and focused on the sounds and rhythms of the universe around her. The battle below, the shuffling of Scar’s feet and the rise and fall of her own breath. As she zeroed in on the present, time seemed to slow around her, each breath agonizingly long and the passing of a second turned into minutes. She couldn’t see these things of course, merely sense them. Time itself was unaffected for those on the outside of her mind, simply passing as normal. Already, her body began to show signs of distress, even after all these years, she still had never gotten the hang of the skill.

Pushing the frame of her mind forward with a gentle nudge, time seemed to spill over on itself, jumbling together in one gigantic mess. She saw ancients ripping pokemon limb from limb, spilling even more blood in the already saturated streets. This was not the present, but a glimpse of the future. A tantalizing taste of what would come, or more accurately, ‘could’ come. Was the future she was now seeing a sure thing or merely one possible outcome. Her seeing this now, was she changing or corrupting any actions she might do then on and change this future? It was a thought that always disturbed her to some degree. Were the futures she gave others merely products of her own design that she forced them down the path of? More pressing, had she been doing the same to herself? Trying her best to push aside the thought, she soldiered on as best she could.

Moving ever forward on the slipstream of time, she went too far, and found herself swallowed up by the cold embrace of darkness once again. Nothing existed there with her, merely nothingness. Arceus had opened his mouth and the heavens were ripped away from her, forever denying her existence in its entirety. So it seemed at least. Her body now breaking out into a cold sweat, her heart trembling and breathing heavy, she tried to rewind, to go back and find the perfect moment when she could ascertain the location she was looking for. Then, she found it, the very moment that she needed, the spot to give them the upper hand and crush the rebels. Just as she felt her body coming back out of her trance, she found herself unable to breath and she fainted into temporary darkness, not unlike the permanent one that ever waited for her return.

"Hey!" Scar exclaimed, standing up and approaching the body of the Gardevoir after her psychic fiasco she had just displayed. He began to shake her awake, clearly impatient. He continued to shake her roughly, trying to awaken her from her current state. "Now's not the time for a slumber! We've got work to do. Did you see anything?"

Light began to seep through the darkness, calling to her like a voice from on high. It was not the voice of one calling her home, but to her senses. Her whole body shook, but it took her a moment to realize that it was not her own convulsions, but an exterior force being exerted upon her. She was immediately annoyed, and glad for his presence. Eyes fluttering open, she slowly rose a hand to tell Scar that she had quite enough of his shaking. She would probably be brain damaged if he had continued any longer. Laying there, the floor cold beneath her, she tried to speak, but was too weak to do so. Looking up at Scar, she extended her psychic presence into him, crashing through whatever little defense his mind had against such intrusions. Non-psychics were so easy that way. She began to speak with him in his mind, her voice resonating through the recesses there in.

“I-I’ve seen it all. The one called Madman, his lair, what is to come and what has been. We must act swiftly, for we have little time.” Depositing the location of her vision into Scar’s mind, he could now see exactly what she had divined prior. Every last detail, even the darkness that loomed in wait. There was one detail that hardly needed explain, but she made sure to put the words to image. A great army rushing through the city. A battle almost unlike any other. Scar would know as soon as he saw it, but Genevieve added on for emphasis. “The Alpha Alliance army is almost upon us.”
Old March 26th, 2013, 10:47 PM
SV
It was justified

Nature: Relaxed
Cape City- Prison

With the Madman's affiliates now being entangled with ancients, Gallant felt this was the perfect time to make a push for Veletra's cell, and saving. Yet for some reason, he felt even more exposed now than before, and he couldn't quite explain why. The only thing that made him feel this way was the strange ice-water that fell upon them down above. As they began to follow the Leafeon with the Madman, Gallant, could slowly feel this precipitation fall much more steadily, increasing in amount and speed. As they moved further, it fell even more obviously, until it got to a point where it looked as though it were rainfall. In fact, Gallant was certain it was. He did his best to ignore it, despite its presence being more troublesome as they lingered. The old Sawk was eventually stepping into puddles. The rate the water was falling was filling up the enclosed prison at a rather alarming rate. But eventually, and thankfully, the Leafeon stopped in front of one of the cells far in the back of the prison, where a Mismagius lay, unconscious. Gallant assumed this was who they were looking for.

"Finally!" Speculum declared as he stepped forward to try and open the prison door. At that moment, a voice echoed through the halls of the prison, one that eclipsed even the fighting of the Ancients and Affiliates. It seemed to bounce all across the walls as it spoke, making Gallant unable to trace its source.

"Ah, I had a feeling the Gold Tribe was involved in this. And I was correct to assume you would be coming for our prisoner." The voice stated. Gallant looked around, trying to find the source. The voice was familiar to Gallant, having run into the Pokemon on a few occasions before. Judging by the ability being used, it completed his hypothesis.

"Deluge." Gallant stated aloud to the others, identifying the source of the voice as none other than the Sentinel.

"I must commend you for getting this far, but I wonder, will you be able to get back now? It's getting awfully wet in there..."

It was at this statement that the rainfall that fell out of nowhere from above began to fall more harshly. Already, the entire floor of the prison was covered in water, and was beginning to fill up fast. Deluge was trying to drown them.

Lair of the Madman

"Good to see you back Vigil... and in one piece." Blitzkrieg stated to the Bisharp, who responded to him with a nod. It was at this point he saw the Salamence address another one behind him, who appeared to be shyly hiding behind the larger Salamence. Zane had almost forgotten that feeling of being stared at strangely by others for a while in the midst of all of this battling. He looked at the Salamence oddly as Blitzkrieg introduced her.

"Vigil, Tribe Siblings," Accatosh started, "This is Veltra... my girlfriend," He said, before the two embraced and kissed.

"Ah," Was all Zane replied with, giving the two a slight smile and a tilt of the head. It was a bit unusual for a Gold Tribe member to have a loved one. Usually, the Gold Tribe would be too detached from such things, and too focused on their duties to have an opportunity to do such. This was combined with an unwritten rule of the discouragement of such relationships to begin with, mostly for the sake of such loved ones never to be used again a Gold Tribe member for by enemies. Of course, exceptions to the rule did exist, like the Reed family for example, and Zane's as well, in which his grandfather had also been a member of the tribe, before falling in love and settling down.

Blitzkrieg suddenly showed a more serious expression as he prepared for what he had to do. Penance began to speak, beginning to set plans in motion. He followed him as the rest of the Gold Tribe headed back to the meeting area. Zane listened carefully to him, as he had always done before. Their sides and circumstances may have changed, but Penance was still their planner, the tactician, and he paid him that same focus as he had done before. He listened to his idea, about the psychics, and about the possibility of freeing a Sentinel using the Gold Crystal and a team of psychics. The idea made sense, as the crystal should have been able to counteract all of the abilities of the Silver, from what they understood. Zane nodded in comprehension as he talked, understanding his role in this. Penance began to finish up, but the last bit he stated caught him by surprise.

"The plan is starting now Vigil. Will you join us and make sure we can free a former brother or sister of yours? Oh, you also need to make a decision fast." He asked. "A kill all order has been issued up top so we have limited time and there is also the fact that the Alpha army is heading over. Don't worry, for now my Affiliates are on it to slow them down just a bit. We need them to head in just at the right time so that there is no massacre with or without the army."

Zane's eyes opened wide after his last statement. "Wait, did you say a kill all order has been issued?! The Sentinels plan to murder everyone?" He asked, in confirmation of what he already knew. If their situation before was frantic enough, this just made it all the more worse. The Gold Tribe were put in a tough position, and if he knew the Alpha Alliance Generals like he did, they wouldn't risk the entire population of citizens to be slaughtered. They would likely march straight onto the city, even if some civilians would be caught in the crossfire. Everything just got a lot more complicated.

With TrueStriker teleported there now, they had to move, and they had to do it fast. "Right!" Zane exclaimed to Penance. "We don't have any time to lose. TrueStriker, we'll need your help. Penance is hatching a plan to use the Gold Crystal to try and free a Sentinel. He'll need a team of Psychics to help free their mind." He looked over TrueStriker to ensure he understood, before turning back to Penance, ready to go.

Cape City

Scar clutched his head, seeing the visions of everything Genevieve had seen moments prior. Every detail was deposited into his skull, making it feeling like a scrambling headache had just struck him and moved around his skull in all parts of his brain. Yet he knew by all those visions as much as he would like to lie down and let this feeling pass him, he was in no position to do so. Finally, he had a read on the enemy and their current activities. He had knowledge on their location, and who they were. As he had suspected earlier, the Gold Tribe did have a hand in this event, though they were not the pain proprietors. The other troublesome bit of news, the soon to arrive Alpha Alliance army, was also disturbing for Scar, but it was something they were prepared for. In fact, it was something he had wanted to happen anyways. The army would bring their full might to try and stop the initiation of their kill-all order, which they would be performing soon. Finally, the their climactic clash was at hand. And with Scar here, he would ensure that this fight would be an end.

“We…” Scar began, still holding his head as he tried to formulate the words he needed. “We need to relay this information immediately, and…take care of the situation without delay.” Thought Genevieve seemed not to be in her best condition either, she managed to push through the pain and raise herself as gracefully as she could given her situation. They had vermin to kill.

Tracking the rest of their illustrious group wasn’t particularly difficult. Scar and Genevieve found Sovereign among the streets, handling the business of the Madman’s so-called revolution in his method of choice. Deluge was preoccupied at the moment, so the two decided to leave him be and go on without him. After that, they tracked the remaining three Sentinels, Snype and Levina, plus the newly added D-I, who appeared to all be together fighting off affiliates of the Madman in a church. Whatever advantage the Affiliates may have had in number and group instantly changed at that point.

Despite Levina’s preparedness to defeat him, a blaze of fire erupted on the Poliwrath of the Madman. Despite his apparent type advantage of such attacks, the fire seared through his flesh and began cooking him alive. Such would be the fate of any affiliate going up against the Pokemon known as the most destructive of the Sentinels: Allen “The Inferno” Fury. The Typhlosion apathetically stared at his work, hearing the screams of the Poliwrath through the firestorm he created, before there was silence. His eyes fixated on Levina for mere moments, examining the newer Sentinel, before turning around and bringin his attention at what happened in the rest of the room. The rest of the Sentinels disposed of the other affiliates in similar swift fashion. They were tough, especially when facing off against Sentinels individually, but they were no match when so many of them were together at once. The Inferno stared at Scar and Genevieve, who had brought him here. “You called me here?” He asked them. Scar, who held a hand around the neck of the Combusken of the group, before tossing him off to the side, stared back at the other Sentinels. He observed Fred, or D-I, the longest, but also shot glances at Levina and Snype.

“You three are the newest of us. Time to show your worth. Come,” He declared, turning and heading for the exit. “Our targets are in sight, and their location is now known to us. We will claim the head of the Madman, and we will end the Gold Tribe, once and for all.”

Paired with the Epic Raikiri
Old March 27th, 2013, 08:19 AM
Typh

Accatosh "Blitzkrieg" Corronis

Accatosh listened to Penance and Vigil discuss their current circumstance... Which Accatosh found rather interesting. Kill all orders issued by the Sentinels... they are just about as coldhearted as Auron, and close to being as beast-like. he found it hard to imagine that the Gold Crystal could release one of the sentinels from the control of the Silver Crystal... but then again if he could servive a fight with Auron then maybe they could actually free/liberate a sentinel from the Silver Crystal... but would they ever be the same after that?

Accatosh kept these thoughts to himself however, simply because like Vigil and Penance had previously said... there was no time. Accatosh listened intently to the planning, and intent of what was going on... Accatosh wanted the plan to be a success... and for that he would have to do whatever he could to ensure that... even if it meant destroying Auron's Statue on his own... and blowing a hole in the wall. he glanced at the map studying what to do... where would be the best place to strike.

Before he could stop himself his voice spoke up, "Who's the leader of the Sentinels, and where might I find him or her." Accatosh's face took an expression of frozen stone, like that of the kind of task that meant striking deep into the enemy's heart... he knew his task... to eliminate the lead. Veltra's face had turned to that of shock... she knew what his training was in... deep striking... that's what she forgot to tell Penance about Accatosh... He's a Deep Strike Operative. Veltra remained silent however and just listened to the growing conversation.
Old March 27th, 2013, 04:29 PM
Xilfer
'twas fun.
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
Paladin
Cape City Prison

The snowing. Paladin hadn't noticed it 'till now; the soft touch of the snowflakes disappeared as they melted upon contact with the Golurk's skin. Why was it snowing inside a prison? He decided to pay it no mind, though he couldn't help noticing that Gallant was beginning to look increasingly worried about something. The group advanced along with the Leafeon, who led them. Suddenly, she halted in front of a certain cell. The cell, on the inside, was dark, so Paladin shifted his eye-lights to see what was inside. As expected, there lay Veletra, the one who had risked her life to save him. If they had done anything serious to her, he would be sure to have them pay for it. He may only have known Veletra for a little while, but the fact that she had put her life on the line for him earned her his full confidence. Not only that, but she was the daughter of a fellow Gold Tribesman. He owed it to his comrades to help her.

The Ancients battling with the Pokemon at the end of the hall. The sound was blurred out by another. The voice came suddenly and swiftly, causing some of the Pokemon in the team to jump. Even Speculum, who had been busy opening the cell doors, was now looking at the source of the voice. The Castform floated but a few feet away from them, with a menacing grin on his face. "Deluge," Gallant stated. Deluge...that name was familiar. He was a Sentinel, which meant that this, yet again, was a trap. When would the trickery cease?

"I must commend you for getting this far, but I wonder, will you be able to get back now? It's getting awfully wet in there..." The rain began, and it did not stop. What had previously been a light drizzle turned into a sudden monsoon, as the floor of the prison began to fill up with water. Despite his menacing tone, Paladin knew that manipulation of the weather was just about all this little Castform could do, or so he hoped. "Out of my way!" Paladin said, lightly shoving Speculum out of his way. He then proceeded to part the bars of the cell with raw strength. "Rghn," he grunted, as he bars finally parted enough to let him through. Hastily, he entered the cell and swooped Veletra up in his hand. Taking hold of her tightly, Paladin went back out of the cell and did the only thing he could do: run. "Forget Deluge," he said, worried that some of the team might want to fight him. "We need to get out of here!" Already, the floor had so much water piled on top of it that Paladin's feet were submerged underneath it. For most other Pokemon, this was about equivalent to an almost knee-deep pool of water.

Paladin knew that both he and Allora were weak to water, so this was bad. Already, each raindrop began to sting when it touched the Ground-type's skin, and he guessed that Allora would be feeling the same pain. In an attempt to protect her, he swooped her up the same way he'd done Veletra, and held each of them in one hand. "Astrid! You're a grass type, so absorb as much of that water as you can. Speculum, transform into a grass type and do the same!" Paladin ordered. Though he knew that with all the water piling up, it would be a futile attempt, it was all they could do to slow down the rise of the water beneath them. Speculum quickly did as Paladin had said, transforming into a Grovyle and absorbing water as he ran away from the Castform. "Gallant! Come on!" Paladin shouted, and after one more moment's glance at Deluge, he began to run behind the Golurk.

Hydra IV
Cape City

Hydrulon Rex the fourth gazed. He gazed down at the chaos beneath him. From his perch atop a building, he stared down at the three child Sentinels who aimlessly battled members of some make-believe resistance, and watched as the adults took charge and settled the situation. In all honesty, the whole fiasco was somewhat amusing to him. These silly Silver Tribesmen focused on nothing but what that deranged brute named Auron had to say. It was almost as if they had no true mind of their own. While Hydra's father saw the arrival of the Ancients and the Silver Tribe as a new opportunity, Hydra could not help but see it as an inconvenience. Things were going perfectly well before the war. The Hydreigonist units in various cities were ready to be mobilized, and the Gold Tribe would have been brought down from within its own fortresses. Still, what was done was done. Hydra and the rest of the Hydreigonists simply had to work with the circumstances as they always had.

Perhaps it was time to introduce himself to the other 'Sentinels.' He had only joined Auron's army recently, and already the word repulsed him. Still, he did quite like the title he had been given. 'Devastator' just about summed up the prince of the Hydreigonists. His brute strength destroyed anything in his path, and his sly methods crippled anything that opposed him. What he didn't like was the fact that he would have to be equal to these silly creatures. Although some of them were quite strong and respectable, they were still nothing compared to the prince. By the time he had finished working with these scoundrels, Hydra would have showed them the true meaning of power.

“You three are the newest of us. Time to show your worth. Come,” said the Typhlosion, as he turned to leave. “Our targets are in sight, and their location is now known to us. We will claim the head of the Madman, and we will end the Gold Tribe, once and for all.” As Hydra approached, he glanced at the roasted Poliwrath that had been stupid enough to stand in the way of the Sentinels. Upon seeing the sight, he could not help but gain new respect for Inferno. Truly, he was about as close to Hydra's strength as they come. "Don't you think you're forgetting something?" came the slippery voice of Hydra, as he descended down to the level of his new co-workers. A sly grin on all three of his heads, the metal one included, formed slowly. "I, in case you do not know, am Hydrulon Rex the fourth. I'm here to help you be rid of that pestilence named the Gold Tribe. The Hydreigonists have sent me here as a sort of...helper, since you lot seem to be doing a rather bad job at keeping things in order," he snickered. "However, do not think for one minute that I am one of you," his tone suddenly turned deadly serious. "Auron may think we are all equal, but the truth is far from it. During my time here, you shall treat me with respect, or else..." his sly grin returned. "Well, you never know what might happen to your precious Ancients..."

"Now, let us be going. I sense a battle draws near, and with it, the blood of our enemies shall be drawn."

Last edited by Xilfer; March 28th, 2013 at 12:44 PM.
Old March 29th, 2013, 10:44 PM
Nomsammich
The Cleric!

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Skype™ to Nomsammich
Astrid
Cape City Prison

"Astrid! You're a grass type, so absorb as much of that water as you can," Paladin said to her before yelling at another Pokemon, one Astrid had not noticed before, to do the same. Absorb this water? All of this water! Astrid was at a loss for words, yes she had been slowly absorbing the water as her body would normally do as a grass type but never had she purposefully absorbed so much water purposefully!

"Um, Paladin," she said quietly, "this is an awful lot of water for the two of use to soak up. It's almost to my abdomen," she said motioning towards her mid-section. Astrid had a look of worry on her face but did as she was told without waiting for the boom of Paladin's voice to encourage her to do so, forcefully.

The Lilligant dug herself into the loose floor and trudged along slowly; she would have to concentrate in order to take in so much water. Astrid felt a rush of relief as the water started to flow into her budded feet and through her body, channeling through her complicated circulatory system. Astrid's cherry red flower began to glow and grow as the water fueled it's growth. Astrid herself began to increase in size; she grew from four feet to four and a half feet.

Astrid blushed slightly as some of the Pokemon began to look at her growing size. "Can we continue?" she said, voice choked slightly by the sheer amount of water bulging at her sides.
Old April 2nd, 2013, 08:23 AM
deathbymanga
Mime Jr.

Fred was amazed at the power of the Typlosion as he destroyed a Poliwrath, in the rain, with a fire attack. This guy was incredibly powerful and he definitely was one that Fred wanted to fight. Maybe this guy would defeat him, putting him out of his misery and let him have peace. But as of now, the Gold Tribe needed to be duked out with, so he ignored the presence of the new guy and followed suit

Old April 2nd, 2013, 02:17 PM
Kawaii Pikachu :3
"The Cutiest Pokemon Gamer!"

Nature: Gentle
Levina ~ Cape City Church
Levina took a small step back as the Poliwrath erupted into a ball of flames. Its’ screams and the sickening sound of its’ skin burning echoed into the air as the Pokemon was cooked alive. A menacing grin appeared on Levina’s face as she watched the Poliwrath burn. She glanced up for a second to see a Typhlosion standing close by glaring before returning her gaze to what was left of the Poliwrath. Her undivided attention to the disturbing event was broken by the appearance of other Sentinels. Within a few moments the rest of the mercenaries were disposed of. Levina let out a loud and annoyed sigh at the sight of all the dead bodies. “Awww man!! I wanted to have some more fun with them! Why did you have to kill them so quickly?” She glared at the others before re-spiking her fur and sat watching the two Sentinels from before approach them. The Meinshao had a Combusken by the neck and tossed the Pokemon off the roof. “You three are the newest of us. Time to show your worth. Come,” He declared and headed for the exit. “Our targets are in sight, and their location is now known to us. We will claim the head of the Madman, and we will end the Gold Tribe, once and for all.” Levina jumped right up and followed Scar happily; glancing back to make sure Snype was also following. Her annoyed scowl was replaced with a happy and evil looking grin as thoughts of killing Gold Tribe members danced about her mind. She turned to her Sableye companion and snickered, “Looks like we finally get to taste Gold blood, hehe.” Levina turned her attention to the new dragon member as he spoke, rolling her eyes at him and his pompous attitude towards them. She leaned in and whispered to Snype, "Wana make a bet to see who can make him lose his cool the fastest?"

Allora ~ Prison
Allora growled softly as the soft sting of water was felt on her head and back. The prison was a dump so the fact that any water would be leaking didn’t come as a surprise to her. She glared at the ceiling as if her look would stop the watery snowflakes. Allora started walking in a weaving pattern; hoping that she could somehow dodge the numerous water droplets that began to increase in number. For a second she was able to ignore the familiar sting when her eyes landed on Veletra in her cell. A smile graced Allora’s lips, for the first time in a while, as the relief of finding her washed over her.

Just then a voice reached out to the group. One that Allora wasn’t familiar with. "I must commend you for getting this far, but I wonder, will you be able to get back now? It's getting awfully wet in there..." Allora looked up to see a plump Castform floating close by. She was about to launch an attack at the gray Pokemon when the gentle rain turned into a raging storm. Allora couldn’t help but panic as water began to rain down on them, flooding the floor. She hated water, being a fire type, and each second she was in contact with it stung. As the water level began to rise, Allora dashed about trying to find a dry sanctuary. She knew this behavior was unacceptable for a Gold Tribe member but she couldn’t help it. This primal-like instinct took ahold of her body and selected her actions for her.

Allora was just about to dash again when she felt a strong hand scoop her up. The surprise of it forced a small yelp from her as she franticly looked around. She saw that it was Paladin who had scooped her up in an attempt to protect her from the water. Instantly Allora was washed with a wave of gratitude as well as guilt. Paladin was also weak to the water but yet he risked his own safety and endured pain to help protect her when all she did was panic. The fear of water had always clung to Allora, even when she was little. It was the reason why she had such a hard time dealing with water based attacks and opponents. Allora let her body mold into the arm of Paladin and held still as she could to make sure she wasn’t causing any more trouble for him as he ran. ‘At least I can do is help clear the path.’ She thought as she fired an Energy Ball at some floating debris, which blocked the path, and cleared the way.
Old April 5th, 2013, 01:28 PM
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Snype was seriously outnumbered... at this rate he would get overwhelmed and possibly get defeated. Unfortunately, Snype was saved by Scar and Genevieve. The two made quick work of each Pokemon. Scar mentioned that their enemies had ben found and from the sounds of things, it was about time for a grand final battle soon enough... Even though Snype had his kills completely stolen from him he was excited to be a part of something like this.

"Kehehe. Hey I was doing fine over there... but hey, thanks for that." Snype said to Scar. He turned to Levina again. She seemed just as excited. Someone else eventually approached saying he was part of the Hydreigonists or something. He looked like he meant buisness at least but Levina whispered to Snype making a bet to see how fast they could make the guy lose his cool. Snype snickered and leaned against Levina.

"Kehehe... depends on what's at stake." Snype whispered with a wink. "Besides, the final battle is drawing near... kehehe. I'm sure that'd be easy enough." He added. Snype looked among the dead bodies and quickly noticed something was missing among the corpses.

"...Wait... Wasn't there a Xatu among them?" He said

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 32 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Old April 5th, 2013, 04:02 PM
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious
Penance 'Madman' Malum - Madman's 'Home'

Penance cocked his head at Accatosh and how he wanted to know where the leader of the Sentinels was. "Do you live in a bubble? Their leader will be way up near... well you're a smart dragon, you can figure it out. It'll be impossible to charge in there.... unless we know the layout of the building thus why we need a Sentinel!" He nodded. "Righto. Lay it on them Daniel." He said to an Alakazam.

The Psychic cleared his throat, "We have been speaking via our psychic channel. We are receiving reports from soldiers in the prison that the jail break is according for plan, but luck has smiled on us. Deluge is alone in the area. We are going to port to him, port him to our ambush site and break open his mind. Now... we are also receiving reports from a spy in the city. He's been viewing the Sentinels from afar... his lip reading skills have helped him 'hear' that the Sentinels seem to have located our base."

Penance nodded, "Zane, you simply have to stand there and focus with the Gold Crystal if you can. The Psychics and I will go into his mind and Hanso you'll have to help us too. Just go in and try to find some corruption and take it out. If though the corruption tries to take you over, port away and get away from the mind as quickly as possible. Once we break him free we'll port back to the city and help with taking down the other Sentinels and if it is possible try to free another mind. Oh... and we'll get plan A in effect, Daniel spread the word. You guys ready? Good, port."

With that the psychics grabbed hold of the three and in a flash of light they disappeared.

Prison

As the water continued to flood in the Leafeon threw out a few leaves at Deluge. "Get back!" She shouted though there was a flash of light as a Kadabra appeared next to Delgue and grabbed him, "You're coming with me." He stated and in another flash of light the two disappeared. The Leafeon blinked and shook her head, "This way!" She cried out to the Gold Tribe as she bolted to the door they were heading to and pushed it open causing the water to slosh about.

There was a Gloom there tending to the Mismagius. "She's bleeding out and the poison isn't helping!" He cried out. "We need to get her back to the lair now! Or get some antidote!"

The Leafeon frowned, "You! Golurk! Grab her! We need to get her down there no-"

She suddenly blinked then shook her head, "C**p, no time to go back down, plan A is in effect. We head into the city and find a medic. Any of you able to keep her alive till then?"
Penance 'Madman' Malum - ???

As the three ported away they would find themselves in the middle of some forested area. "Now... we wait. Get ready all!" The psychics got ready as Penance looked at Hanso, "You ready?" He asked just as the Kadabra and Deluge appeared in the area. "Now!" He shouted.

Simultaneously the Psychics pushed out with their attacks, hitting Deluge's mind hard and Penance joined in, trying to crack open that mind of his and find that corruption.

Cape City - It's Time

The City had other areas which were much quieter at the moment. Various pokemon were hearing what was happening and quickly moving deep into their homes. At the same time some pokemon began to leave houses... and there were a lot of them leaving. Most were small though some looked like they could pack a punch. As they came out it was actually predicated that the Sentinels would start to approach them. Without warning a Dewott suddenly readied a Water Pulse and threw it at a Kabutops... from there, it started. The Ancients came swinging as the various Affiliates readied their own attacks with some holding onto weapons and waited. As the Ancients moved forward there were a series of loud explosions that shook the ground and caused the earth to open up.

Multiple Ancients fell into the tunnels below as a Pachirisu got onto the rooftops, swinging back and forth a red flag with a black X on it. "For freedom!" He cried out. The Affiliates gave several cheers as they moved throughout the city from their access tunnels. From all over the city the sounds of explosions and battle rang out. The resistance was under way.
Madman's 'Home' - Plan A

There were various Affiliates scrambling about now. Many rushing out of the newly dug tunnels with most of them carrying out fully filled bags. There were only a few who weren't leaving. Instead they remained in the main area, silently watching the evacuation. A Dewott spoke up. "So... we had this ready ever since we set up this place. It's a shame."

A Shinx nodded, "We just need to bide time."

A Gligar smiled, "Well, it was fun while we had this place eh? So... how soon before they arrive?"

The Dewott shrugged, "There is a few minutes I suppose. It's ready right?"

The other pkemon there nodded as the Dewott spoke up again, "Eh... I guess I never though it would happen ya know? I mean... the Goldies never found us before. It's always been a 'what if' you know?"

Then the words stopped and there was silence as the sounds of the evacuating pokemon slowly died off.
Old April 5th, 2013, 05:54 PM
Garet
GhostFire

Hanso SharpEye
~~~~~

Hanso was silent as he listened to Penance and Daniel. Okay, pry into the Sentinel's mind and get rid of any corruption we find. Teleport away if it tries to take me over...will that happen, though? For that matter, Hanso wondered if someone, or something, was trying to corrupt him during his conversation with Genevieve a few days before. Assuming that it was detectable, the Gallade began to think that being corrupted would only happen if the Silver Crystal's influence took an active role. Then again, I never actually went into her head. Wait, wouldn't it help if we brought Brynn with?

"You guys ready? Good, port."

Then again, probably not. I don't it happening to her.

~~~~~

Within moments of the teleport, Hanso noted the forested area they were in. "Now... we wait. Get ready all!" The psychics got ready as Penance looked at Hanso, "You ready?" He asked just as the Kadabra and Deluge appeared in the area. "Now!" He shouted.

No time to meditate and muster his energy. There wasn't a whole lot of technique in the way Hanso threw his psychic energy into attacking and trying to break into the Castform's mind. This better work.
Old April 5th, 2013, 10:44 PM
Typh

Accatosh cocked his head at Penanc's statement, he was just about to give something away... Accatosh simply stood there listening and letting the events happening take place. Accatosh decided not to push the Golduck too far... everyone has a breaking point... and his could very well be soon. He turned his attention to the Golurk called Paladin... his attitude towards helping the Mismagius who had helped him... After some thought at the time they had been around the Golurk Accatosh realized... that pokemon... That Golurk... WAS PALADIN!!! Accatosh's mentor was alive... Accatosh could have sworn he was dead.

Accatosh closed his eyes, focused his breathing... and focused on something that Paladin had taught him... how energies connect all pokemon... and those who have trained together share a bond... a unique bond between mentors and students... Accatosh focused and sent out a gentle search pulse in the direction Paladin and their group went... with any luck Paladin would feel it and a response would return in the next few minuets.

Accatosh's eyes opened and he continued watching the current events take place in front of him.
Old April 6th, 2013, 06:58 AM
Xilfer
'twas fun.
Community Supporter

Paladin
Cape City Prison

Paladin tripped. The hulking Golurk tripped on something or other and fell straight to the wet ground. He thrust Veletra and Allora forward as he did so, so that they would not be crushed by falling body. He landed on the prison floor with a great thoomp, causing Gallant and Speculum to stop in front of him. Paladin quickly looked back to where Deluge had been, to find he was gone. Just like that, he had disappeared, and the torrents of water had stopped falling from the prison ceiling. "Come on, son. We've got to keep going now!" said Gallant. Paladin rose from the floor, water dripping from him. He could feel the water being absorbed into him, and it hurt. Unlike with a Grass-type or a Water-type, when a Ground-type absorbed water, it could be fatal. Still, he ignored the pain and went on. Veletra was also gone, and to his relief, the Golurk found that she was in the care of a Gloom in the tunnels. Paladin listened as the Leafeon instructed him to take Veletra. As much as he didn't like to be bossed around by an associate of the Madman, he took her from the ground where the Gloom was, reaching his overgrown arm into the tunnel and taking the Ghost's body.

It seemed that the Leafeon had been contacted by telepathy, for she hesitated a moment before telling the group something about Plan A. "What the heck are you talking about?" Speculum asked, his Grovyle figure already bloated with water. Paladin had an idea at the mention of a medic, though. "Forget that. We have a medic right here," Paladin said, turning to the steadily growing Astrid Helixpetal. "Astrid, do you think you can stop the bleeding?" he asked desperately. He turned to the battle scene. It seemed that the Ancients were finally overtaking the Madman's affiliates, and from what he could hear, there was a whole lot more going on outside. "We have to go. Now!" With that, he began running in the direction that Deluge had been before. If the Sentinel had come from that direction, it meant there was an exit somewhere. He urged Astrid to keep up, trying to run somewhat slowly for her.

As he was running, Paladin felt a familiar sensation in his mind. Something was reaching out to him. Suddenly, an image of a Pokemon came. This Pokemon was colored green, with red wings and a long neck. This Pokemon was the green Salamence that Paladin had seen in the Madman's lair, but now, something seemed familiar about him. The memory came from the back of his brain, surfacing from the endless sea of forgotten memories like a fish out of water. There it was: Accatosh "Blitkrieg" Coronis, Paladin's apprentice. Along with the memory of Accatosh came so many others, such as the countless hours of training they had spent together. Before the war, they had been great friends, and Accatosh had even helped Paladin get over his fear of Dragon-types, thanks to him being one. Memories of good times and bad came back, as did memories of battles fought together, side by side. Accatosh had been taught well, he remembered that the energies of Palkia connected all Pokemon throughout space, and that one could learn to bend those energies to send messages to one another. These energies could sometimes define Pokemon, and the links between those who had trained together shared a bond unlike any other. Paladin felt himself suddenly overcome with pride, remembering the various challenges that Blitkrieg had overcome. He focused for a moment, still running, and tried to find the energies that connected Accatosh and Paladin. After a few seconds, he found them, and began to focus on them, sending a message to the green Salamence.

The exit was in sight. "Come on!" Paladin shouted to the others as he snapped back to reality.

Hydra IV
Cape City

Hydra noticed the child Sentinels whispering, probably about him. With triple hearing from all three of his heads, as well as amplified hearing from the mechanical one, he could make out exactly what they were saying. He simply chuckled at the little game that the two played together. There were so many things that the prince of the Hydreigonists could explain to these Pokemon to make them understand how pathetic they truly were, but he decided against it.

What the other Sentinels did not notice was the Xatu teleporting out of nowhere. The bird had his eyes set on Levina, planning to thrust her into the air with a Psychic since she was turned to talk to Snype. He would have succeeded before any of the other Sentinels could have killed him, of course, if it wasn't for those teeth clenched firmly into his neck. Hydra the fourth's second head had was the owner of these teeth. He had implanted them with perfect precision into his opponent's jugular. Hydra let go of his opponent instead of snapping his neck, watching as the poor bird lay on the ground, choking on his own blood. Thought his second head watched intently at the struggling Xatu, Hydra's main head never took his eyes off of Snype and Levina throughout the whole thing. "You see, young ones, when it comes to death, you can't just kill for a petty little game," he licked his lips as if he had tasted something delicious, "you savor the moment they die. You are worthy enough to be called Sentinel, and while that is still far beneath me, it is a worthwhile title. Therefore, you should only kill those who are worth killing. Killing common peasants is pointless, because their lives are worth nothing anyway. You leave that work to those mindless creatures called Ancients. Those worth killing are the ones who have lived long and done many deeds in their lives, whether good or bad is of no importance. These are the Pokemon whose deaths you should be honored to bring," he lectured. "Think of it as...food. You wouldn't eat something that tastes bland, so you taste what is delicious. It is the same with Pokemon. You don't want to kill someone who is of no importance, who is beneath you. You want to kill someone who is ripe with knowledge and power..."

As soon as he had finished his lecture, Hydra began hearing explosions everywhere. Suddenly, the streets below were flooded with Pokemon from this so-called resistance, who were attacking ancients randomly on the streets. "For Arceus's sake..." Hydra rolled his eyes. These were simply common peasants who thought they could get somewhere by blowing stuff up and pretending to help other Pokemon. In reality, they just wanted to cause chaos, like the Madman. Heck, most of these Pokemon weren't even fully evolved. "See? This is why I came here. You lot can hardly get anything right around here," he said, looking down at the chaos below. Suddenly, a small, squeaky noise caught the attention of the Hydreigon. There was a Pachirisu screaming on one of the rooftops. Stupid creature. "Alright, since you don't know how to do these things, I'll tell you how. There appear to be soldiers of the Madman roaming the streets killing out forces, in case you haven't noticed," he mocked, "so we're going to need to split up. I do hope you can all take care of yourselves." Hydra's strategic training kicked in, and he found the best spots for retaliation. He zoomed in on the east side of the city to find a large crack in the ground from which Pokemon were pouring out. "There's a larger concentration of Pokemon to the east. Allen, you and I shall rally up a group of Ancients, Silver Tribe, and any other Sentinels who are not here, and hold them back. We also need to try and close that fissure. It doesn't seem to be too big, but it probably leads to the tunnels," Hydra ordered. He next looked to the west, where the situation was similar, but less dire. "Scar and Genevieve, you take up positions in the west and do the same."

He then looked to the south and north. The concentration of rebels in the north was not so great, but the northeast was quickly becoming flooded with them. "Levina and Snype, since you two seem to work so well together, you can take the northeastern corner, near the walls, and bring together as many Ancients as possible. Meanwhile, D-I and Sovereign will take the south part of the city. Sovereign, try using your Earthquake to collapse the tunnels from which the rebels are coming," Hydra finished. Finally, he said, "Of course, this all depends on your individual powers. This group, as far as I can tell, is only as strong as its weakest link, and I trust none of you want to be that individual. You can choose to heed my words or not, but be warned, if you choose not to, the city is as good as taken," With that, he began to fly away away from the church in which they were, and made his way to a nearby rooftop where a Pachirisu was still screaming "For Freedom!" Hydra grabbed the little rodent by his neck with his mechanical arm, and threw him off the rooftop, listening to him scream as he went. Better to let the impact with the ground kill the little pest than Hydra himself. He proceeded to pick up the fallen flag with his left arm, and then...ate it, for all to see. With a large gulp, he shouted, "Your resistance is dead!" He then began flying to his stationed position in the east corner of the city, where he would expect to find Allen and then rally up a group of Ancients.
Old April 6th, 2013, 03:54 PM
Typh

There it was... the response... it felt familiure... so the Golurk was for sure Paladin... however there was something else Accatosh could detect... even in that small touch he could tell the something was wrong... not in an injured sort of way but still something about his state of mind seemed... the best way to describe it was corrupted... it's touch was ever so subtle in the connection but that area was cold and dark... it even made Accatosh shudder a little just thinking about it.

Things continued as they were happening for a moment... Accatosh decided to make himself useful by sending large Pulses of Palkia's link energy to see where everything was... it worked for a while, giving him an opportunity to see a sort of map of Cape City... He then sent Paladin a message of warning...

Be careful... Cape City is not as friendly as it once was... stick to the side streets for the moment as best you can... there are Aincients everywhere over there... and I'd expect to see the Sentinals anywhere... let me know if you need any help.

with that the message was sent along their shared energy link... the unique thing about the link was that it was practically impossible to break into, only another pokemon trained in bending such energies could get access to the link... and even then it was hard to do. Accatosh readied his gear for anything... and waited for the call... Accatosh wished he could be up there... where at the moment he would be most helpful... but at the time they were leaving he would have been most helpful planning... not like Penance had even responded to anything he had to say... but who cares if he didn't... it's his loss.

Veltra turned to Accatosh, and asked him what he's doing. "preparing to help my mentor," Accatosh said, "I'm not needed here anymore... and I have a feeling I'm going to be needed elsewhere." Veltra frowned at this but kept her peace.
Old April 7th, 2013, 01:31 AM
SV
It was justified

Nature: Relaxed
Lair of the Madman

Zane nodded as he Penance explain his role to him and to the other Psychic Pokemon. They would use the Gold Crystal to try and free a Sentinel from the effects of the Silver Crystal. From what Penance is describing, it looks like they were going for Deluge, who was alone in the prison. He wondered how exactly the Gold Crystal would work. He, after all, didn’t notice any effects from it thus far, which was strange. He speculated if it was even working at all. But then again, perhaps it would only activate in the presence of the Silver Crystal handiwork.

After the psychics took them, they found themselves in a forested area, Zane assuming it was a bit ways away from the city. They waited, prepared to do what was necessary. The Psychics found themselves readying their abilities in approach of the Sentinel, while Zane found himself oddly standing there, a bit out of place from the rest of them. How exactly was he supposed to help prepare? He wasn’t invading anyone’s mind. In fact, the only reason he was here was because he wore the Gold Crystal around his neck in a necklace he had just made. He could have easily given it to TrueStriker and helped prepare for the war instead. Needless to say, it was too late for that now, as moments later, another Psychic Pokemon appeared grabbing hold of the Castform Deluge, a former brother of theirs, now turned Sentinel.

“You’ve made a big mistake.” Deluge stated somewhat angrily, gritting his teeth. Zane noticed above as clouds started forming above the area’s head. The clouds quickly grew larger, and darker. A bang of thunder came from them, booming across the forested area. Then, he felt a sprinkle of water upon his shoulder, followed by the droplets of a few more. This turned to a continuous spray, until in a matter of seconds, the area drizzled in a thick and heavy rain.

Unfortunately for Deluge, that was the extent the Castform was able to do, as moments later, Penance yelled, "Now!" Together, the psychics, Hanso, and Penance all went to work on Deluge. It was a struggle Zane couldn’t quite see, besides the cringing faces of some of the Pokemon before him.

“What? What are you-“ Deluge began to demand, as his mind soon began to be infiltrated.

What happened next was something Zane couldn’t see, but of which everyone else did. A pure white room eclipsed the scenery of the forest that once existed, a blankness with nothing inside but the Pokemon, standing where they were when they began the mind infiltration. Everyone stood where they stood out in the real world, and everyone mostly looked the same. That is, except Deluge, who stood facing the psychics. However, clinging to his body were two enormous arms covered in dark shadows, as if hugging the small Castform. The arms connected to a gigantic shadow that hovered behind the Sentinel. No physical manifestation could be seen from the shadow, but a pair of menacing blue eyes were prominently displayed through the darkness, eyeing the Psychic Pokemon. Suddenly, the darkness that shrouded that side of the room began expanding, and heading toward the other Psychics. But a bright light pierced through the room, the source of which came from the back of the Psychics, at the location where Zane was standing if he were present inside of the white room. The bright energy expanded, meeting the expansion of the darkness, and the two clashed. For a moment, it looked like the potency of the two was even, until the effectiveness of the Psychic Pokemon too met the powerful dark shadows. Together with the bright energy, the shadows were slowly beginning to be pushed back.

On the outside, Zane observed as Deluge visibly seemed to wage the invisible battle inside of his mind. He was the only one who made a cringing face, or rather the most prominently displayed one to show his discomfort. He had no idea what was happening on the battle that was waging inside of their minds, but only hoped that this discomfort that he held was a sign of good things. He looked down at the Gold Crystal which hung from his neck. It was strange. Even if nothing visible seemed to be happening, he felt deep inside himself that something was. It was a presence of some sort. Hopefully, it meant a good thing. His eyes were suddenly preoccupied with a fast-approaching dark cloud. The oddity was that this cloud was approaching at quite a fast speed, and against the wind. He was beginning to wonder if this was a cloud at all, but rather something else. Zane suddenly realized that the dark puff of smoke was heading directly in their location. In a rapid speed, the cloud sank from the height it flew and approached the group in the forested area, before heading straight into the mouth of Deluge. A sinister, deep voice was uttered, Zane assuming it came from the voice, but its origin when heard by the ears didn’t seem to indicate that.

“He is my servant, or he is no ones.” It uttered.

Back in the white room, the combined efforts of the Psychics and the bright energy which seemed to aid in their efforts was being rewarded as the shadowy darkness now appeared to be ‘losing’ this fight of the mind. The dark energy released now reached the figure that clung to Deluge, until parts of its own body were joining in the ‘purging’ process. Slowly, the being was lifting its control over Deluge’s body, while the poor Castform continuously screamed during this entire entanglement. Then, one giant arm was lifted from the Sentinel as it was disintegrated. This was followed by the second arm, causing the Sentinel to fall into the ground, panting heavily. The darkness which enveloped the room was suddenly swallowed by the remains of the powers of the Psychics and the energy, until only tiny bits clung to the surface of the white room. A panting Deluge slowly and weakly rose up, his eyes looking upon the others of the white room. The eyes held a look of confusion, but also sincerity, something that had not crossed the mind of this Castform in about two years. It was as if he was in a deep sleep, a nightmare for such a long time, and only now had he awoken.

Cedric Ceffyl, the Castform Sentinel known as Deluge, was free.

The tragedy was the short time he would enjoy such freedom, as the dark smoke which entered the body of the Castform showed its form inside of the white room. It was a Pokemon, one covered in shadow and darkness, who appeared in front of the Castform. His voice mirrored the one outside.

“He is my servant, or he is no ones.” It uttered, before extending it’s dark-covered arm right into the Castform, impaling it. The look upon Cedric was utter shock as he gazed at his attacker, his final glance as he closed his eyes forever, and so too on the outside did this action mirror. As the Castform fell, the shadowy Pokemon turned and appeared to look at the other Pokemon in the white room, but suddenly stepped back at the sight of the glint of light which began once more to resonate from the back of the room. As quickly as it came, the Pokemon in shadows left, and took the form outside of the dark smoke, rapidly ascending away once more.

Deluge fell to the ground, as the white room collapsed and the Psychics were all removed from it. Zane quickly approached the downed Castform and checked its vitals. He turned to the others, and shook his head.

“Dead.” He muttered grimly. “Did any of it work? What was that dark…smoke? What happened in there?” Zane asked the others, wondering what exactly took place inside the mind.

Cape City

Scar titled his head in examination of the newest Sentinel brought forth. Hydra, or more particularly Hydra the Fourth. He had heard of him and the Hydreigonists before, though mostly through passing tales and urban legends. It was a bit odd to find one of them now working among the Sentinels, but Scar didn’t give it too much thought. He found the acts of Auron recently quite different from his normal routine, to say the least. The moment Hydra began giving order, Scar should his head, while The Inferno proceeded down the tunnels, not giving the Hydreigon a moments thought, as he wouldn’t with any of the other Sentinels.

“Hydra,” Scar began, as he observed the increasing escalation of violence across the city. “You are new, so I will forgive your impudence. However, we Sentinels take no orders from each other. Nor do we rely on rank hierarchy. That said, it’s obvious you have some tactful capabilities, and we’ll rely on them in the battle to come. However, for now, to quote you from earlier, we should not aim for these weaklings. For even though the affiliates of the Madman are a step above the normal soldier, there is even bigger fish to fry now.” He motioned to a nearby tunnel system formed, pointing into it. “The Gold Tribe is here, and we’re going to smoke them out. Stay on the surface here if you like, but Genevieve and I, and whoever else will follow shall take the tunnels, and face our true enemy.”

With that, Scar proceeded with Genevieve, the Inferno, and whomever else chose to follow down the path of the tunnels, navigating it through their minds as they recalled the route of the Madman’s lair. It wasn’t too difficult now that they new where to go. They turned where necessary, and followed it like finding one’s way home. A contingency of Ancients too chose to follow, the though bulk of them now began appearing on the surface to combat the affiliates. Scar didn’t worry. As soon as all of the Ancients would leave Anciena City below and head to the surface, they would all be outnumbered, and perish soon afterward.

After much traveling, the Sentinels were by their destination. “It should be behind here,” Scar said, beckoning to the doorway which would lead into the Madman’s lair. “Let us be done with them quickly. The Alpha Alliance army comes, and they come quickly.”

Paired with the Epic Raikiri
Old April 7th, 2013, 06:15 AM
Xilfer
'twas fun.
Community Supporter

Hydra IV
Cape City

Impudence? Hydra listened to Scar, who had begun lecturing him about his impudence and how all the Sentinels were equal. To be honest, Hydra had expected such a reaction, but decided to push aside the urge to kill Scar for his disrespect towards the prince. He would be working with these Pokemon, after all. He'd have to take things slowly, since killing Scar or any of the Sentinels would automatically be breaking the contract between the Silver Tribe and the Hydreigonists. So, Hydra simply listened on to Scar. Hydra didn't blame Scar or any of the other Sentinels for being so ignorant, however, as they had not even seen what he could do yet. At the mention of the Gold Tribe, though, Hydra's grin turned into an enraged look. "Wretched vermin!" he spat, his mechanical arm accidentally releasing a small flame. He hadn't tasted Gold Tribe blood in years, and was eager to once again kill such a skilled Pokemon in the heat of battle. Finally, he replied, chuckling. "Alright then. I'll forgive your impudence as well, Scar. The blood of the Gold Tribe shall rain down upon us!" he said poetically. "On a side note, I believe a hierarchical ranking system is in order here, but let's leave that for a later date," he chuckled.

He could smell the Gold Tribe from here. It was the unmistakable smell of doomed souls. Hydra the fourth was the first to enter the tunnels, pushing past Scar and Genevieve in order to enter. Hydra couldn't see who was behind him during the trip in the tunnels, nor did he look back to find out. Ahead of him was the door to the Madman's lair. "Can't believe it was that simple," he said mockingly. He listened as Scar stated the obvious. "Well, in that case, let's be done with it!" Hydra said hungrily, using his mechanical head to launch the door off its hinges. He quickly readied DragonBreath attacks on all three of his heads to kill whatever might be waiting.
Old April 7th, 2013, 11:59 AM
deathbymanga
Mime Jr.

Fred followed suit since the violence was heading in that direction. He especially didn't care at all about this arrogant dragon who thought he was all that because of his clan. Fred was an Ambipom, a species of Pokemon everyone had heard of, but nobody cared of. He was a monkey with two tails with giant hands. Impressive, but not nearly as much as a Tiger that could see through walls or a fire breathing dragon that seemed to have been around since before anyone had even heard of dragons. But in Fred's mind, a three headed Dragon was just as pointless compared to the rest of his clan as he was compared to Snorlax. So this guy would have to do a lot more impressive things for him to consider him a worthy enemy to consider fighting.

When the dragon tore off the door, Fred put up a guard with his fists, ready to take out anything that came out since he didn't have any attacks with enough range.

Last edited by deathbymanga; April 8th, 2013 at 04:44 PM.
Old April 8th, 2013, 07:58 AM
Typh

Accatosh could have sworn he heard a noise... he lifted his head and smelled the air... it smelled with the stench of darkness and hatred. he turned his attention to the rest of the Gold Tribe,

Accatosh half flew on top of a nearby building watching the outlay of what was going on... he found it interesting that they practicaly freed the sentinel just to have him killed by an arm of gas. at the time he hadn't bothered looking into what the gas was... but one thing was for certain it was dark, and filled with hatred.

Accatosh's thoughts returned to Paladin. Accatosh hoped everything was alright.

Last edited by Typh; April 16th, 2013 at 06:26 AM.
Old April 9th, 2013, 05:04 PM
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Snype already didn't like this new guy already. Acting all high and mighty. He wasn't going to take orders from this guy. The only orders he would take head of were from Aurron, and Snype hadn't even met him in person! Snype kept silent though. He had work to do. He and the rest of the group followed Scar down to the underground tunnels that would lead them to the Madmans lair. Snype stood back as the rest of them began to break the door open. As soon as the broke it open he would take a more strategic position to attack them from the shadows. Snype nodded to the others and clung up onto the ceiling of the tunnel.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 32 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Old April 13th, 2013, 06:42 AM
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Penance 'Madman' Malum - ???

Penance was rather stupefied throughout the whole ordeal. Yeah he had seen into another's mind before, but this was different. It was the Sentinel and yes... they could do this! He and the other psychics pushed their all into their efforts and... it worked. It looked as if the creature tried to possess them as well, but that soon changed as Delgue was outright murdered. Penance saw the Sentinel end up freed... but then it all ended. Penance pulled out, panting a bit from the ordeal and gazed down at the Sentinel and then up at the departing cloud before he began to smile and then he began to laugh.

"It works! It freaking works!" He giggled as he danced about, "Yes! It worked initially! We freed Deluge, but then that smoke came and killed him! It seems that the creature is attached to those he takes control of, yet he was fearful of the crystal we had! Vigil, we need to rest for a bit... and then we do it again! This time you get closer, hug tight onto the Sentinel we target! This time I'm sure we'll get them freed! Might have to let them wear the crystal for a bit, but as long as we can see into his or her freed mind about the layout of the building or get some information then we'll be set in the open!" He giggled. "We can free them and they are still there! They know what goes on so it's all sealed! We save another Sentinel soon!" He shouted out as the psychics tiredly cheered.

Cape City Prison

The Leafeon followed after. "Whatever you all do, don't go into the tunnels. I have to stay around here and help, be careful Goldies." She shouted after them as she went down a different tunnel, the sounds of battle still on going.

Madman's 'Home'

As the door was torn off it's hinges the group of Sentinels would find only a few pokemon near the middle of the large area. The various houses were long abandoned by now and there were various papers and other trivial items left behind. "So... hope it wasn't too hard to find!" The Dewott spoke up. "I mean with all those twists and turns... it would be a shame to get so easily lost right?" He asked with a meager shrug.

The Gligar nodded, "We have cake and stuff, left overs of course... if you're in the mood for that of course, though who wouldn't be? Ooooh... cake is always great for every single event of the day!" He finished with a small song.

The other pokemon there was a Shinx that looked freaked out of his mind and was trembling a bit and a Nidoking that looked just about ready to pounce the Sentinels.

"So... cake?" The Gligar asked.

Cape City

The entire city was alive with activity as the resisting Affiliates led the charge. They clashed all over the city with the Ancients, though any time a flag bearer fell another rose up to take up the flag. Morale seemed to be high as they pushed against the mindless creatures.
Old April 15th, 2013, 10:07 AM
Garet
GhostFire

Hanso SharpEye
~~~~~

When he returned to himself, it seemed like Hanso hadn't been breathing for the last few minutes. He bent over, hands on knees, and took deep breaths. Hanso registered Zane's questions and Penance's...victory dance, he supposed, as well as his words. The Gallade had a question of his own, though he didn't dare voice it. How was it that he didn't notice any such darkness when he talked to Genevieve before?

Hanso straightened up and looked at Zane. "Yeah, like Penance said, it worked." His voice was a little tired. "The only problem is that that...thing, knew what was happening." Going back over details he had dismissed before, he added, "Couldn't tell what kind of creature it was, beyond the whole shadow and darkness thing. Not real important, though..."

He frowned suddenly as he turned to Penance. "Building? Which one?" Hanso wasn't sure, from Penance's rambling, if the Golduck was more concerned with getting information out of a Sentinel, or with freeing the Pokemon from the enemy's grip. "If you mean one of Cape City's buildings, then what's in there that you'd need?"
Old April 15th, 2013, 02:42 PM
Xilfer
'twas fun.
Community Supporter

Paladin
Cape City

The sounds of battle resonated from behind him as Paladin ran towards the exit. It was in sight, and he was so close. He wanted to check behind him to see if everyone was there, but he didn't have the time. He could see Speculum, in the form of a Grovyle, and Gallant before him, but nobody else. The Leafeon had disappeared to help her comrades, but Paladin didn't care about her. He wondered if Allora and Astrid were alright. Deluge was gone, and the enemies were being held back, but whatever lay beyond the exit was most certainly hostile and ready to kill.

Paladin was blinded by the sunlight, and momentarily paused to cover his eyes from the sun. Ghost-types didn't react well to sudden light. He could hear the sounds of battle all around him, even the voices of Gallant and Speculum, and the mindless grunts of ancients. When his vision cleared, Paladin came upon a sight of various Pokemon fighting the Ancients. Some appeared strong, others weak, and many of them were not fully evolved. However, they still seemed to be a step above the average soldier, using techniques that he'd never seen before. The Madman's affiliates, no doubt. He decided that, even though he did not like the Madman's affiliates or anything they stood for, they were still fighting for the same cause, which was reason enough to fight alongside them. Thinking no longer, he launched a Shadow Punch at a nearby Rampardos to catch its attention. Angrily, it turned towards him and immediately began charging at him headfirst. Fortunately for Paladin, the idiotic Rampardos didn't know that his Headbutt attack would not affect the Ghost, and he took this opportunity to launch a Hammer Arm at the dinosaur. Paladin raised his giant fists into the air and brought them down with the immense force of muscle and gravity, striking the Rampardos in his head and creating a crack in its skull. The dinosaur fell to the ground in seconds.

Suddenly, a sharp pain in Paladin's back. He fell to the ground, ice forming on his back. He had been hit by a super-effective Ice Beam. He attempted to look behind him, but another beam struck him straight in the face as he turned, coating it with ice and blinding him. "Argh!" He exclaimed as he tried to get up, but ended up stumbling backwards and falling back to the ground. He couldn't even see his assailant, but he was sure that no Ancient could have launched such a powerful attack. Deciding that his last hope lay in the streams of Palkia's link. Hopefully, he bent the streams and sent another message to his former apprentice Accatosh.

I've been attacked by an unknown fighter! He's far too powerful to be an Ancient, and he's managed to blind me! Help!

Hydra IV
Underground

Well, this was disappointing. Upon the tearing down of the door, it was revealed that there was nothing in the room but a few affiliates and nothing else. Hydra let down his guard and entered the room, examining it for anyone who could possibly be hiding. The affiliates simply stood there, apparently not intimidated by him. His biological arm hissed at them once or twice as he passed them, checking the walls and floor for any sign of a concealed Pokemon. "Nobody here but these knaves," Hydra finally decided. He turned to his fellow Sentinels. "As much as I hate to do it, I need to kill something, so I'm going back up to the surface to fight..." he said, half to them and half to himself. As he walked by some of them to make the trip back down the tunnels, he turned back. "Oh, and somebody kill those silly little things back there. If you find any clues as to where the Gold Tribe might be, inform me immediately." And with that, he was swallowed by the darkness of the tunnels.

When he arose from the tunnel, he took to the skies to find an enemy worth killing. From the hundreds of meaningless pawns, it was hard to choose one, but eventually, he found one that looked worth destroying. A Rhyperior stood, easily killing all the Ancients around him. For one of his stature, he was rather speedy too, taking out a Kabutops with ease. Hydra swooped in from the air and lunged at him, striking him with Dragon Rush when he was in rage. Despite the type disadvantage, the attack struck with devastating force, knocking the Rhyperior back a foot or two. Hydra descended to his level, waiting for a counter strike. Rock Wrecker was the opponent's move of choice, but the powerful attack missed as Hydra flew back into the air with a quick thrust of his six wings. Swooping down the same way he had before, he attempted another Dragon Rush, but the Rhyperior blocked the attack with his large arm and tried to counter with Stone Edge. Some of the rocks that were sent hurling towards Hydra hit him, but did no severe damage. He came back down to the ground, now visibly angry that his opponent had actually managed to hit him. Rage bubbled in his demon-like eyes as he lunged at the Rhyperior once again. The Rhyperior also began charging the Hydreigonist, expecting the two to clash with full force. Hydra was too smart for that, though. At the very last minute, he lunged back into the air and let the Rhyperior continue his charge, then came back down with full force. He quickly struck his opponent with a Dragon Rush, using his metal head for additional damage, then he shifted position and struck with an Outrage, but still used Dragon Rushes in between. This was the Hydreigonist royal family's signature move: the Outrage Rush, a combination of Dragon Rush and Outrage perfected by Hydra the first. After a few consecutive hits, the Rhyperior fell to his knees, and Hydra decided to finish the fight with one last strike to the face.

Hydra took to the skies once more, scanning the rabble of Pokemon for another opponent. Under his breath, he mumbled "Too easy..."

Last edited by Xilfer; April 15th, 2013 at 03:05 PM.
Old April 15th, 2013, 05:52 PM
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Zane and Penance

Zane listened to Penance and TrueStriker describe what exactly had happened before. From what he understood, the plan had worked, only the dark smoke which infiltrated Deluge’s body prevented any secrets from being extracted. But the fact still remained: it worked. For moments, Deluge was torn apart from his curse. It was a shame he had only mere moments of freedom, before it was abruptly taken away. When Penance mentioned performing such a thing again, he nodded. If it worked once, it would surely work again. But what would prevent that ominous darkness from stopping to do finish the job again? Truestriker described the being very little, only that it was shrouded in that smoke. Zane had to wonder what it was. Was it an extension of Auron’s abilities, or was it some specter from the power of the Silver Crystal? For some reason, he believed they hadn’t seen the last of it.

“Well, at least we know this all wasn’t for nothing. The Gold Crystal seems to work, so then there is hope…” Zane’s voice trailed off as he began hearing a large number of noises coming from outside of their area. There were cries and screeches, but most notably the sounds of many feet pattering and stomping, and many wings flapping. As Zane peered out of their area, he found numerous amounts of Pokemon traveling in unison towards the east, what he found out to be Cape City not too far away. It only took a few moments for him to connect the two together.

“The Alpha Alliance army!” Zane exclaimed to the others. “They’re here! They must have caught wind of the kill-all order. Which means…they’re going to attack the city right now! We have to find the Generals and stop them! There's still all of the citizens and refugees inside!"

Penance gritted his teeth and turned to an Alakazam, "Port us there now! You can rest after Adam!" He turned to Zane next, "Zane, you need to talk to them, stop them." With that he put his hand on the Alakazam's shoulder. "Gather your thoughts Adam, we need to get there."

The Alakazam weakly nodded, "I... I'll try. That took a lot out of me..." He said softly. The psychic waited for Zane to touch him before he ported. He got them there a bit closer... but not right in front of the group as he bent over panting.

Penance began to run, "Come on Zane! We need to cut them off!"

Zane grabbed hold of the Psychic Pokemon and together they teleported with the others closer to the army. He ran next to Penance, frantically beginning his search for either of the two Generals. “Belas! Hazone!” He called out among the vast army. “Generals!” He began calling, to any Pokemon around who would here. “Generals, where are the Generals!” He yelled, screaming as loud as he could through the noise the army emitted. It seemed unlikely he would get through, but the familiar booming voice of General Belas pierced through the ranks.

“Show no fear!” He boomed, commanding his forces onward. Zane caught wind of him and traveled the vicinity of the voice, picking up what he could from its direction as the Metagross continued to command. Finally, he managed to reach him. “General Belas!” He yelled. The Pokemon stopped his booming orders and turned to Zane, surprised to see him there.

“Vigil! Good to see you’re alright! You’re right on time, you can join us in the vanguard. We’ll need you and the others to-“

“No, General! You have to stop the marching!” Zane said, cutting Belas off. Belas gave him a confused look.

“What, are you mad?! I can’t call off the army now! We’re almost upon the city. Haven’t you heard of the blasted kill-all order? There’s no time to lose!”

“But General, all of those refugees and citizens, they’ll be caught in the crossfire! We can’t allow for that. There will be too many casualties!”

“It’s better than everyone dying bloodily by the damned Silver Tribe! We’re picking the lesser of two evils here. Believe me, if there was another way, I’d do it. But unless one of you has a better idea, GET OUT OF THE WAY!”

There was suddenly a ball of water that threw through the air and slammed painfully into Belas' head. Right there was Penance readying a Pulse in each hand. "I think we asked you to stop. And now 'General' you will stop and listen. I don't care about your f**king need to go and stop what is happening, cause frankly my people are already on it and can do it a hundred times better than you. Now step down, or matters will have to be taken. Much... harsher methods." He stated. Penance voice had even undergone a change... almost as if he was a different Golduck at that time.

Zane displayed a shocked look on his face as Penance through the General down, although perhaps not at all as astonished as Belas was. Having been absent to the entire Madman escapade, he was completely unaware of his new persona, though he did recall that the Golduck acted a bit irrationally before. He silently stayed there on the ground, eying the Golduck. He then turned to Zane, who decided to keep his face an impartial one, not sure how to react to the whole thing to begin with.

“ARMY, HALT.” Belas finally boomed to the army, the orders beginning to resonate through the lesser commanders, who addressed the grunts of the armies. Eventually, the entire order had been given, and the army had halted. “I don’t know what’s going on, especially with you Defender…” He looked at Zane. “But I trust you, Vigil. So I’ll give you some time. An hour. If you guys don’t come up with anything better by then, I’m marching, and nothing is stopping us, especially any other…harsh methods.” He said, glaring at Penance.

Penance slowly smirked as the army halted and he saw he hurt Belas' feelings. Oh boo hoo, though he lowered his hand, letting any attacks he had planned slowly dissipating. "Good decision General. We'll get hopping of course." He giggled suddenly. "Oh yes, get hopping indeed. Vigil! We need to get started on it. Though the Sentinels will... be taking a swim." He suddenly burst into louder laughter that ended abruptly. "Right!"

He made his way over to Adam who was meditating at the moment and glanced up at him. "It'll take time Penance. I do have some reports."

The Golduck nodded and sat next to him, putting a hand on his shoulder as he closed his eyes and just... sat there. Though of course the Golduck was receiving orders from the tight nit psychic network he had going on. There were orders here and there, different hit points to attack and such. Yes... there were stuff coming up here and there, but for the most part it was going smooth. Everything was a variable now, ready to change with a coin flip.

“Right,” Zane began, as he eyed Penance with a bit of detestation in his voice. Despite his acceptance of the fact that they had to work together, he wasn’t sure he approved of his methods, especially the way he addressed General Belas, a respected Pokemon even among the Gold Tribe. Still, he had accepted this as the way things had to be. For now. He glanced at TrueStriker for a moment, wondering what he made of all of this, before speaking back to Defender. “So what are you planning? Do you have a way to get everyone to safety? And what do you mean about the Sentinels? Where are they?”

Penance looked over at Zane as he cracked open an eye. "Hm? Oh... that. Don't worry, you'll know what will happen to them when it happens. Meanwhile I am in the middle of coordinating everything. Oooh, got the library, nice." He closed his eyes and turned his attention back to his orders.

"Zane... just port back in there, you'll be needed. That girl Paladin was trying to find, he found her and she's pretty weak. Poisoned and such. Go and find some berries and port over to him. Hanso should connect with him. Also, don't mind those explosions at... the bunkers? Hehe, not bad timing!" He nodded, "Get going Zane, and we can direct the others for you all to meet up. Just be careful, it's chaos in there!"

Lair of the Madman- Sentinels

It had become a habit for Scar to have a face of disappointment and anger on his face all day, it seemed. Once again, the Madman, the Gold Tribe, all of them managed to pull a fast one on all of them, and escape. They were just a bit slower, only leaving behind a few of their kind. And from what Scar could tell, they were the looney ones. Unless they were all like that. Either way, their presence was beginning to annoy Scar. He wanted them out of the picture, so they could get back to finding out where the rest of the bugs were hiding.

The Gligar turned around... and surprisingly held up a platter with a chocolate cake on it. "Now blow out the candles!" He said with a smile. Finally the Nidoking spoke up. "Damn it this ends now!" He shouted as he raced right at the Mienshao, pulling out his fist and preparing to slam it right into the fighter's head.

Scar did not move a muscle at first at the approach of the larger Nidoking. Some might have assumed it was due to fright. Rather, it was Scar examining his opponent and pinpointing where he would make his target. As the Nidoking grew close enough, Scar bent down, and jumped just above the large Pokemon, narrowly avoiding the attack. Then, in a fluid motion, he brought his leg down upon the Pokemon, aiming for the top of his head with a Hi Jump Kick, putting much of his surprisingly superior power behind it.

The Nidoking's eyes widened as he missed his mark, but his head snapped back as there was a loud cracking noise as he fell back, his eyes staring up lifelessly. Meanwhile the Gligar had torn into the cake munching on it happily with a cute expression on his face. The Dewott crossed his arms. "Hm.. you know you all ain't like Goldies I killed before. Still, why'd it take you all so long to find us? I mean, it isn't like we were constantly moving and what not." He said with a shrug.

"Contrary to the petty Gold Tribe's agenda, we are far busier, and far more ambitious to be searching the sewers for rats." Scar replied coldly, touching down on the ground after he defeated his opponent. He looked around, hoping to find a trace on where the rest had gone to. "So, I will give yo the option: You will tell me where the rest of your kin has gone to, or we will end you right now."

The Dewott cocked his head, "Why should we?"

"They love cake!" The Gligar blurted out suddenly as he swallowed a large slice. "Don't you all want some? Though chocolate causes suicide!" He said with a nod as he took in another large piece and munched on it.

The water type smirked again, "Eh... they are around Sentinel. Though... you shouldn't step in any further. Let me give you some advice, turn around and walk out. You have no idea what is in here..."

"I'm done waiting. All of your nonsense ends here, either in this hole you call a home, or somewhere else along the battlefield. Here, you will all draw your last breaths." With that, Scar charged forward, not taking the advice of the affiliates. He wanted to kill them all. First them, then the other followers of the Madman, then he himself, then the Alpha Alliance, and then the Gold Tribe. This city would be the bloodiest thing they had ever seen, the marble streets would be painted red when they were through. This place would be their tomb. Scar ran forward, preparing his claws to slash up the two Pokemon.

The Gligar gulped down another piece and threw the platter and cake at Scar as he ran and the Dewott jumped up to try and dodge the strike.

"We should surround them!" Scar called to the other Sentinels as he brought down his claws towards the Gligar. Meanwhile, Genevieve stood at the back, preparing a wave of psychic energy to strike at them when they had their backs turned. She unleashed a wave of it from behind the Dewott. The other Sentinels could join in too, but it would be a bit comical to have used up their strength together on such a smaller number.

As the Gligar was hit he turned to Scar. "Cake?" He asked as he opened his mouth and blew chunks right at the Mienshao with a smile on his face.

The Dewott was taken out and was blasted back, rolling about on the ground until hitting into a wall and just laying there. Though there were other shapes seen further inside the lair as they retreated a bit.

Scar quickly grew angry, wiping the chunks of the cake from his face, before he prepared himself, and fire a Focus Blast angrily at the Gligar, pouring his rage into it. As Genevieve went over to examine the body of the Dewott, the Inferno looked around the abandoned lair of the Madman. Something didn't seem right to him, though he chose not to voice his opinions to the others. Instead, he walked a bit ahead of them, examining what remained of their base.

The Gligar only had time to keep grinning before his cake filled life ended right then and there. The Dewott really had nothing else on him except his schalops that he didn't get an opportunity to use. Though the group could hear some shuffling about and then a voice. "Hey Silvers! When was the last time you took a bath?" As soon as the voice spoke out there was a loud explosion from up above.

-5 years ago-

"Penance you think this will work?" A Kadabra stood by the Golduck who nodded, "Yes it will Adam. I'm sure of it. We'll need a plan, always. One day the Gold Tribe will come here, I'm just ashamed I hadn't put something in place before."

Up above the lair the rock had been dug into and there was a large tunnel dug. Water types were inside letting water collect inside as psychic prevented the water from coming out.

"If you say so... but how do we seal it up?"

The Golduck smirked at that, "Oh, we'll have the rocks be put back, the fire types will melt them back on. You have the bomb ready?"

The psychic nodded, "Yeah, should be enough to break the barrier... so if it happens we all die..."

Penance nodded, "Gold Tribe goes down as well, or at least a lot of them. Very well done this is... I just hope we don't have to press the button too soon." He chuckled.

-Present day-

As soon as the explosion was heard a large amount of water flew out from the dug tunnel. It was more along a flowing roaring waterfall now that slammed into the ground and tore through the lair, slamming into buildings and utterly demolishing them. The left over affiliates were slammed against walls as they sacrificed their lives as the waters roared on forward to the Sentinels.
Old April 21st, 2013, 05:56 PM
Typh

Accatosh felt a sensation as he watched more of the events between Vigil and Penance unfold in Penance's lair. the message was recognizable by the bends in Palkia's energies... and a message came clear.

I've been attacked by an unknown fighter! He's far too powerful to be an Ancient, and he's managed to blind me! Help!

IT WAS PALADIN... he seemed weakened... and injured. Accatosh spend no time wondering what was going on. He quickly took off, and flew up one of the upward tunnels towards, the surface.

In time Accatosh, finally surfaced and launched himself out of the ground. and into the blue skies. he continued ascending until he could see the entire city, Explosions were everywhere, Aincients killing innocents... it made a tear come to his eyes...

Then his anger reached a point to be called rage... so much suffering... he hated it. he roared his rage to the sky, and city... his roar had no words to it... only the sound of a dragon hurt by all the suffering that was going on... all the pain... all the anguish... he then went off to find Paladin...

Accatosh eventually saw them, without thought Accatosh rammed into the pokemon holding Paladin down with a Giga Impact, sending the pokemon, a good distance away.

"you alright Paladin?" Accatosh asked helping the Golurk up, his voice concerned, both for what had just happened, and for Paladin's state of mind. it wasn't completely normal.
Old April 22nd, 2013, 01:59 PM
Garet
GhostFire

Hanso SharpEye
~~~~~

He didn't answer my question... Hanso put the thought aside for now and stepped over to grab ahold of Adam before they teleported away. Unfortunately, the Alakazam wasn't able to get them as close to the Generals as was necessary. After resting for another moment, Hanso ran after Zane and Penance, mentally searching the army for the Generals' minds. It was slow work, after his earlier effort and while running, so the mental search didn't help before they had found Belas.

Hanso caught up with the other two in time to hear the last bit of Belas' response. "--unless one of you has a better idea, GET OUT OF THE WAY!”

That was when Penance seemed to snap again, after throwing a Water Pulse at Belas. "I think we asked you to stop. And now 'General' you will stop and listen. I don't care about your f**king need to go and stop what is happening, cause frankly my people are already on it and can do it a hundred times better than you. Now step down, or matters will have to be taken. Much... harsher methods."

What's happened to you, Penance? He kept this thought to himself, but Hanso wasn't sure anymore if any shred of Defender was left in the Golduck. And the fact that General Belas was willing to attack Cape City despite the impending casualties, and had to be stopped almost forcefully... Do the Generals really care about civilians, anymore? ...Does the Gold Tribe?

It helped that he could keep his face mostly blank of emotions. Hanso was aware that his impression of the Gold Tribe in general was slowly crumbling away to reveal something else that could potentially be as bad as the Silver Tribe in some ways. Really, part of what kept it from dissolving altogether was what Hanso knew of Zane and the others, and the knowledge that the Silver Tribe, under the rule of Auron and his Sentinels, was worse than the Gold Tribe had been in any case.

In any case, they needed to get moving. Hanso followed Penance and Zane back to Adam and took a seat himself. It was then that he remembered the pack he'd been carrying since leaving the Madman's Lair. Pulling it off his back, Hanso opened it and pulled out a few berries, eating them for a quick boost of energy. He needed to be able to 'port the others soon.

"Zane... just port back in there, you'll be needed. That girl Paladin was trying to find, he found her and she's pretty weak. Poisoned and such. Go and find some berries and port over to him. Hanso should connect with him. Also, don't mind those explosions at... the bunkers? Hehe, not bad timing!" Penance nodded, "Get going Zane, and we can direct the others for you all to meet up. Just be careful, it's chaos in there!"

After grabbing a Pecha Berry and two Orans, Hanso put his pack back on and reached out with his mind to Cape City. Paladin...the Golurk from earlier. The name rung a faint bell, reaching back to names of Gold Tribe members he'd heard, but that was for another time. A few seconds later or a few minutes, it didn't matter too much, but Hanso found Paladin's mind after searching the city. "There you are. Fellow Gold Tribe, before you block me off. Berries here for the poisoned, send me an image of where you are now."

Sponsored Links

Advertise here