• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Dream team

Years
What is your Pokemon dream team? I am not sure if this is the appropriate section, but I never do anyways. I don't have a dream team yet, but I am definitely getting some ideas.

Years
My team will feature a Pokemon from each generation, and are all dual-types. Right now it's Charizard (Gen I), Lanturn (Gen II), Aggron (Gen III), Toxicroak (Gen IV), and Sawsbuck (Gen V). I will have my sixth Pokemon once X and Y come out.

Schwan

Frontier Brain
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 2, 2016
Espeon, Umbreon, Omastar, Galvantula, Froslass, and Eevee until he has a Ghost Evolution.

Years
Link to the team copy and paste in your browser: marriland.com/tools/team-builder#1182|1025|901|909|912|1511|

Now you might wonder why would i have Blaziken instead of the almighty Charizard well it's because i already have 2 flying types witch would make my team weak against electric if i used 3 flying types and you might also wonder why i don't have any electric type... Well believe it or not buy lugia can learn thunderbolt and he hit's good with it.
And this is the most common questions of them all... Why would i wan't Swampert instead of any other water type pokemon like milotic or lapras? IT's because swampert is not effected by electric types moves and since i already have 2 flying types i can not have any other pokemon that has electric as a weakness. And then the last question why Shaymin? Well Shaymin has an really high speed and learns alot of healing moves witch i really like with a grass type. Hope you enjoyed reading about my opinion now have a good day.

A3R0D4C7YL

Dark Type Master
Years
  • WA
  • Seen Jun 18, 2013
Since there are now 6 generations of pokemon...it'd be cool to have one from each generation...here's mine

Persian
Espeon OR Umbreon
Altaria OR Flygon
Weavile
Sawk
And whatever the Chespin final evolution is...

But my random region pokemon dream team is

Weavile
Hitmonlee
Aerodactyl
Persian
Absol
Krookodile/Krokorok...I like Krokorok cause it looks cool but evolutions are strongest

...I like Dark types...

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Dream Team is already in my sig, but my #1 would be:

Dewott (with everstone), Mienshao (two of them), Watchog, Zangoose, Buizel (with everstone),

In certain games, I would replace one of the Mienshao with Linoone.

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Mine is:

Charizard
Typhlosion
Blaziken
Infernape
Emboar
Final evo of Fennekin

I always dreamed to have a team full of fire starters.

TheHitAndKill

Youtube Me TheHitAndKill
Years
  • Seen Jun 18, 2013
Salamance x6 haha.

Suicune, Kyogre, Charizard, Ferallagator, Swampert, and Umbreon.

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
Nidorina, Nidorino, Chikorita, Sentret, Vulpix and Miltank. Oh yeah, there's totally not an in jokey reason behind that.

Seriously, though, if all those Pokemon are in B/W, if all my friends get a copy, that's going to be my team going through the game.

Back