The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Advertise here

Old March 29th, 2013, 12:42 AM
Mr. Fox
Unhatched Egg

Advertise here
Hey guys,

My name is Don (or Mr. Fox, as it so happens). I’m a newcomer to the site and came to say hello. So, hello!

I just started a Let’s Play series of Pokémon FireRed Omega. I realize a new Pokémon Let’s Play must sound very tiring for all of you, but if you have the time / interest, please feel free to give it a read: you can find it here.

PS.: If I’m posting this in the wrong forum or if this post is somehow inapropriate, I apologize. Feel free to delete it.
Old March 29th, 2013, 01:05 AM
awolfsquared
I like to do 'Garfield Mondays'
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to awolfsquared
No need to worry! You're in the right forum to say hello! Welcome to PC Don!

You came to the right place for hacks and lets play. The Emulation forum is what PC's famous for! Let's Plays are fun. I've never done one myself , but I've watched alot of them on Youtube and alot of them are really funny. Chuggaaconroy's gotta be one of my favorite LPers cause he has hilarious comments and the best freakouts ever. XD So yeah I prefer watching LPs over making them myself But if you're wanting to start an LP, you can show off your progress here in our Let's Plays forum. There people can see your progress on FireRed Omega either through your journal writing , screenshots or video. Hope you can get yours started on PC. I'll be sure to keep an eye for it.

Hope you enjoy it here. If you have any questions go ahead and ask them. Any of our moderators will be sure to help you! Hope I can see you around!

"I have no idea what I'm doing. but I know I'm doing it really, really well."- Andy Dwyer
DeviantArt | Tumblr | Art Gallery | Ask Me Stuff | Paired to
Old March 29th, 2013, 01:20 AM
Hikamaru
the hamster
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Hi there Don, welcome!

And yes this is the place for welcomes, so no worries if you got lost. As AW mentioned, we have sections for hacks and Let's Plays. Just a reminder you need 15 posts before sharing links so that was why the "here" wasn't linking to anything. Try posting in a few places on PC, and it's easy to reach that magic 15 mark without spamming. Remember to read the rules before you post, I don't want to see newbies slip up on their first day.

I happen to have a fave Pokemon Let's Player, Marriland. I love how funny and informative his videos are, my fave video would have to be from his Pokemon Diamond series where he rages at the Fisherman with the all-Magikarp team lol. It's so funny!

Anyways, have a fun time here and feel free to ask me or a moderator if you need anything.

- Hikari10

paired with awolfsquared and Starry Windy
battle server | tumblr | profile | credit | supporter

Old March 29th, 2013, 02:27 AM
Pichu2Pikachu2Raichu
Yep, that's me
Community Supporter Tier 1

Nature: Naughty
Hello Don, welcome to PC!

Pichu2Pikachu2Raichu
My favorite evolution series

Kiwi Land|Thunder Bolt Forums|ProBoards After Dark|New Zealand