The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Sideshow Showcase

Notices

Sideshow Showcase The place to show side-projects that you're working on, for the small yet still big things you want to do, such as translation patches, "386" patches, and anything small like that.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Old December 28th, 2012, 10:49 AM
xeurus
Unhatched Egg

Advertise here
Hi,
When magneton evolve? I searched docs and I think it's missed.
Old January 12th, 2013, 11:54 AM
Hoenn
» Mind games
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Hoenn
Since the last release had 600+ downloads, I thought it was time to update.

To start I've corrected and unedited Evolutions so that they correspond to the Document i.e Machoke now evolves at Level 45.

I have also removed all of the moveset since I was testing I realized that some Pokemon were learning irrational moves that had not been assigned causing the game to glitch and crash. I thought the removal of all movesets would remedy this situation rather than prowling through each individual Pokemon and correcting the mistakes.

I've released a new Beta which is Beta 1.1, this shouldn't be much different to the previous release apart from a few fixes and tweaks here and there. All of the Documentation has been updated with relevant information and hopefully it should all run like clockwork, enjoy!

Old January 15th, 2013, 07:19 AM
Mr155555

Nature: Adamant
suicune did you do a bw2 hack yet you did emerald platinum fire red and crystal and you still didn't do bw2

also for magneton and nosepass you need to level them up at mt.coronet

Last edited by Mr155555; January 15th, 2013 at 07:20 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old February 11th, 2013, 07:07 PM
Froshi
Unhatched Egg

When I'm in wayward cave there are no new Pokemon, all the regulars, but everything else is fine. Why is this?
Old February 12th, 2013, 06:19 AM
Iceypunchy

So is this game complete?If so i will definitely try this after i'm done with expert emerald.

Edit:Nvm i finished it already lol.

Last edited by Iceypunchy; February 21st, 2013 at 12:31 PM.
Old March 5th, 2013, 10:08 PM
Embodiment
Unhatched Egg

Downloading rom now, and was looking through documents. I was like, "OMFG level 50 with Maylene?! Nooooooooooooooooooo...!!" Gonna be good, thanks Suicune.
Old March 6th, 2013, 08:23 AM
Cypher DS

I tried to do a Nuzlocke of this game but didn't get too far. Roark wiped out everything but my taillow; I rebuilt and got as far as Mars, where her purugly finished me for good. The 'ace' pokemon of the boss characters truly present a challenge.

Well, it was nice to try Platinum with a new roster of pokemon (boy was I surprised when I checked out Lake Verity!) Thanks for assembling this hack!

Old March 29th, 2013, 05:48 PM
Chaos_Darkrai

Hey, Suicune Absolute AMAZING hack. I love your other hacks, too. I was just wondering, where do you catch Spiritomb? I don't see it in the docs?
Old July 11th, 2013, 10:16 AM
lukasz_pro
Saiyan Prince

Nature: Hardy
its BETA 1.1 , how far this is complete ?
Old August 9th, 2013, 10:51 PM
amnher

Just want to report if it is a bug but it seems the three starters(Chimchar/piplup/turtwig) doesn't appear in the pokedex or even in the place where it is suppose to be
Old August 25th, 2013, 03:47 PM
Hoenn
» Mind games
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Hoenn
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukasz_pro View Post
its BETA 1.1 , how far this is complete ?
Yeah, this hack is complete. Any further releases will just be minor bug fixes, although I can't see many that would require me to release another Beta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amnher View Post
Just want to report if it is a bug but it seems the three starters(Chimchar/piplup/turtwig) doesn't appear in the pokedex or even in the place where it is suppose to be
The encounter rate for the starters is very low in that area, I'm sure they are still there.

Last edited by Hoenn; August 25th, 2013 at 03:47 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old September 7th, 2013, 10:47 AM
LuChyN

help me plz i dont know how to patch to the rom
Old October 14th, 2013, 10:38 AM
eduardofs

Hey Suicune, AMAZING hack dude, i loved it, but, i'am playing in my R4i advance 1.6 (using YSmenu) and, when i start the firsts Wild Double Battle at Eterna Forest my game starts to crash, i really wanted to grind all my pokemons to 30, but it seens impossible, ty for the cooperation and sorry the bad english :p
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here