Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Gaming Central > Spinoff Games
Notices

Spinoff Games If it isn't in the main series of Pokémon games, it goes here (games such as Mystery Dungeon, Colosseum, XD, and so on.)

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 27th, 2013, 07:10 AM
Eeveelution Co-ordinator
Budding Breeder/Co-ordinator

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to Eeveelution Co-ordinator

Advertise here
I never owned Stadium 2 but owned a German version of the first one and a N64, but lost both . I remember winning a Kabuto but not owning a red, blue or yellow to transfer it too (this was during the days of Gen IV)

White 2:
Old February 14th, 2013, 12:01 AM
linkofhyrule
Unhatched Egg

Little cup rocked if you could upload your own team, and the classroom actually taught me a lot, seeing how I was young and dumb. Before that, fire pokemon of mine only knew fire moves. Because theyre fire type.... thats what they were supposed to do lol. But I got stuck on team rocket in the castle for so long it mustve been a year, that solar beam Houndoom kicked my butt...
Old February 14th, 2013, 08:11 AM
waveguidebuizel
no ordinary buizel

Nature: Timid
My brother and I spent so many hours at it as kids! Ah, such good memories~! Well, aside from the rage due to hax, especially with Round 2. And Prime Cup. >_< We never did beat Round 2, though I think we were making a team for Little Cup. I especially loved Earl's Academy! That's where all my knowledge of the mechanics and little nuances of the game originated. It did a really good job of teaching everything, particularly with breeding, which I think can be a complicated subject for a beginner to learn. ^-^ Oh, and the mini-games! So fun! I remember that I really liked the Donphan, Furret, Mr. Mime, Chansey, Delibird and Hitmontop games.
my pokémonic deviantArt
by Mukyaa of DeviantArt

while keeping perfect time
you’ll bag up these hearts of mine
with your rhythmic shaking motion
let’s mix up more of our love potion

Water Safari: Octillery, Gyarados, Poliwhirl
Searching for Minccino, Gastrodon, Liepard, and Braixen safaris

Last edited by waveguidebuizel; February 14th, 2013 at 08:18 AM.
Old February 17th, 2013, 05:07 PM
Dragooncroft
Tomb Raider

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via ICQ to Dragooncroft Send a message via AIM to Dragooncroft
I have been playing since it came out!

Oh, and I used only rentals, and got up until half way through R2. I remember Prime cup final being hell with rentals. It was luck that my rental Primeape critical hit his Muk with a cross chop and I won! After, I have to use my own pokes. Still too hard, though.

Anyways, it was incredibly hard, incredibly rigged, but an incredibly amazing game! I still am trying to beat it. I like this as my favourite pokemon game (probably). :D

I am trying to figure out how to hack my pokemon so they are all shiny and have max stats for this game, but not sure exactly how to do it. Still waiting for a response in the other thread.

UPDATES:
Hatched a new Skarmory w/ Drill Peck
Haunter and Kadabra evolved into Gengar and Alakazam
Raised a Level 55 Poliwrath with a Mind-Reader/Fissure combo
Old March 6th, 2013, 03:29 PM
deathbymanga
Mime Jr.

This game was my first time playing a friend's game. I only had Stadium, but as we talked, I found out that he had the second one, so he brought it over and we played. It's sad though, I don't remember doing anything else at all with him, and we only did it once

Old March 21st, 2013, 10:55 PM
dungeonmaster201

I remember Pokemon stadium, I had done and completed a full Lets Play of it both rounds, Playing through I had only 3 losses. the entire LP.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...ature=view_all

I'm thinking when I complete my Lets Play of Fallout 3 of going back and continuing my LP of Pokemon Stadium 2,
Old March 30th, 2013, 03:24 PM
Mothman
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Hasty
I loved Stadium 2. I can't tell you how much time I poured into that game. I never made it to Round 2 though, and that's because I could never get far in the Little Cup. Hated that one so much.
Old March 30th, 2013, 04:23 PM
Renemesis
Unhatched Egg

My fondest memory(s) were repeatedly whooping my sister's asses in this game
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here