• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GO!] Easter PC-Fact-Hunting Raffle!

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
Years
Why not?

This'll be a good chance for me to come back to life after leaving this place for several years.

Count me in.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Updated, there's now 7 spots left. Soooo sign up as quickly as you can :3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
It doesn't matter because all spots are gone

No they're not. There's 70 spots, sooo... three left.

I don't get this, can someone explain this in more detail please?

Basically you get given a number. You find the egg that matches your number (the number will also match the ID - in top left of the post). So if it's #20, then you'll look for egg 20, which'll be the 20th post of a certain thread. Are you signing up?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
All eggs are hidden and all private messages containing your one clue each are sent. If you didn't get a PM, please contact me. Good luck with your hunts! :D

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
LOCKED OUT OF HEAVEN, FOR SO LOOOOOOONG.

Anyway hi guys, Nica here!! You can now respond/discuss how hard your hunting is going, but don't help others, this hunt has to be your own journey ;)

Also you have 48 hours from when you were PMed by TwilightBlade/Razor Leaf. Also if you have any questions at all, ask them here, to me and NOT to the smods. They're busy enough ;_;

Years
Mine seemed like it would be a little more difficult, but I found my easter egg in just the 5th or 6th thread I went into. I'm thinking it was moreso good luck than scouring through tons of threads.

Back