The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Technology & Internet

Notices

Technology & Internet The place to go for all things tech and internet. Share a funny YouTube video or meme, discover the latest useful apps, or just get some free tech support.

Old March 31st, 2013, 01:17 PM
Satycorn89
Togepi

Hi everyone!
I bought my Nintendo 3DS and the charger stopped working in about a week, it wasn't an original one and I was thinking of buying a replacement on eBay until I found an original one.

However, I came across this:

It's a USB for the DSi/3DS, and I was wondering if I could charge my 3DS with one of these, by plugging it to my laptop just like I charge my iPhone? I tried searching it on Google but there was very little information about this.

I will really appreciate any reply from someone who has any experience.

Thanks!

Pokemon White Friend Code: 4213 2543 6289
Old March 31st, 2013, 03:30 PM
Team Fail
A Little Bit Of Sparkle
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
Nintendo wouldn't sell such a product, so chances are pretty high that it will be a third-party cord. A DSi charger is the exact same as a 3DS charger, so if it works on a DSi, it'll work on a 3DS. I say, if this cord works on a DSi (As stated in the advertisement), it should work on your 3DS.

Pairs:
Kevin, Echidna
Follow me on Twitter! @TeamFail
Alt 1, リザードン
Miiverse
Pokémon Hackers Online
Alt 2: Jack Cayman

[04:20.39] <@GoGo> I WILL INSERT WITH PLEASURE
[04:20.45] <@GoGo> shut it Bela

[05:41.55] <Team_Fail> Blue Spider is interesting, but #MEHMasterRace
[05:42.20] <diegoisawesome> Team_Fail: Sounds like a bunch of unmotivated people that still want to try to take over the world
Old April 1st, 2013, 07:00 AM
Satycorn89
Togepi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Fail View Post
Nintendo wouldn't sell such a product, so chances are pretty high that it will be a third-party cord. A DSi charger is the exact same as a 3DS charger, so if it works on a DSi, it'll work on a 3DS. I say, if this cord works on a DSi (As stated in the advertisement), it should work on your 3DS.
Yeah, I know it's not officially released by Nintendo, but I was just wondering if anyone has tried something similar. It does say that it works for both the NDSi and the 3DS so I hope it will work...
Thanks!

Pokemon White Friend Code: 4213 2543 6289
Old April 2nd, 2013, 06:03 AM
Gerri Shin
  

Nature: Modest
I had gotten something similar in a kit for a DS Lite a few years back. It worked for charging the ds Lite, but it was also a lot slower to charge from a computer than from the outlet.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links