The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner Go here to Roleplay (RP) about ANYTHING. Enjoy joining and creating RPs.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old March 28th, 2013, 01:24 PM
Xilfer
◄ The Constant Variable ►

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to Xilfer
Dez Castelia
Community Service & Vigilantism

Finally, class started. Dez cast the empty packet of chips aside as he watched the teacher speak up. Far too enthusiastic for his liking, but the bit about danger did catch his attention. Suddenly, he felt himself becoming slightly more enthusiastic himself, as Hilda mentioned the Dead Forest and the young girl. What a treat it would be to meet this mysterious stranger. And, if things couldn't be going his way even more, it seemed that by show of hands, the choice of hunting the girl seemed to be winning. Dez quickly raised his hand, realizing that he hadn't done so before. He was one of the few remaining students who would decide the outcome of the trek. "I vote we hunt the girl," he said. That was probably the first thing he'd said to another person all day. Unlike most others, Dez wasn't afraid of the Dead Forest. It was only a forest, after all. The only difference was that it was subject to silly superstitions and rumors. Even if things went wrong, which they probably wouldn't, if Dez got lost in the forest, he could easily summon the Puppeteer to guide him out. The little Shuppet had been in and out of those woods since he'd first gotten here, so he'd know what to do in such a situation. Still, the thought of the girl intrigued the boy at best. Who was she? What was she up to? The Puppeteer claimed to have seen her at some point, so perhaps he knew where she was. So much mystery, and Dez would find the answers.
Old March 28th, 2013, 02:22 PM
Dements
What the duck?

Nature: Calm
Calvin Bastion

The boy almost accepting fate with his Haunter as it braces for the attack. The Haunter is slammed repetitively with the attack leaving the Haunter looking extremely fatigue. The boy the then shouted out,

"Ches, use another Sludge Bomb, but get closer so you don’t miss!”

The Haunter closed in on Chronos with the Haunter floating almost directly over Chronos Calvin yells,

“Get out of there Chronos!”

Chronos attempts to get away, but it was to late as Chronos gets drenched in the sludge. Calvin waited for the sludge to clear to see only that Chronos was knocked out. Calvin’s face cringed in disbelief sure that Chronos could have survived another attack. Putting all regards aside Calvin returned Chronos and pulled out another pokeball.

“Go Gaia!” Calvin yells.

Calvin’s pokeball comes down touching the sand then releasing a Pupitar. The Pupitar came crashing onto the beach creating a miniature hole that is stood in.
Old March 28th, 2013, 03:33 PM
Colony
It's About Dominating!

Nature: Lax
Kyle Haden

The point blank attack was effective. Ches was able to knock out the Deino after the second Sludge Bomb. The arrogant kid was stunned by the result. Kyle was relieved that he got the advantage in Pokemon. The arrogant kid called back his Deino and shouted,

"Go Gaia!"

A Pupitar was sent out and lodged itself in the sand. Another unusual Pokemon Kyle thought. He was glad that Pupitar didn't have any type advantage against Ches. Knowing that Ches was the faster Pokemon Kyle called out to the Haunter.

"Ches, use Shadow Ball!" Kyle said.

The Haunter was making odd movements with its hands, almost as if forming a snowball, and created large black orb with a purple glow. Ches then threw the ball as fast as it could towards the Pupitar.

More to come, but they're in the works. Also, if you like what you see and want one just ask. It's not like I've got anything better to do (other than write posts).
Old March 28th, 2013, 04:15 PM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User

Nature: Bashful

Kilik Chambers - Cafeteria

The student was kind enough to let Kilik sit next to him. From the color of his jacket, he seems to be from the Suicune Dorm. Interesting... One could say he was an elite Team Rocket member, however, Kilik hasn't confirmed if he is of Team Rocket or not. Further diagnosis is needed.

The suspect introduced himself as Roxas. Was that a foreign name, Kilik questioned himself. The name wasn't important. Roxas had a reason, not excusable, for not getting breakfast: His mind was somewhere else. That wasn't awkward indeed... Roxas asked for Kilik's name, so he shall answer, "You may call me Kilik." He wasn't going to give his last name just yet. He still needs to figure out whether Roxas is part of Team Rocket or not.

Might as well start with a few, simple questions. "So tell me," Kilik started. "How did you hear about the academy?" He's not going to give an answer to Roxas that easily, like, Did you get a notice letter or something? No, he wants to hear it exactly from Roxas. As usual, Kilik did his best to hide his intentions. To prove it, he was eating his breakfast. Still got bits left.

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with PinkSapphire
~Dia+PS~
Old March 29th, 2013, 02:22 PM
Dements
What the duck?

Calvin Bastion

Immediately after calling out Pupitar the kid called his next move saying,

“Ches use Shadow Ball.”

The Haunter then put his hands together creating a large black ball that the Haunter threw at the Pupitar. Calvin stood there as the attack closed in on Pupitar without saying a word. Not commanding his Pupitar to do anything the attack hits Pupitar directly creating a cloud of sand rising over the Pupitar. It took a couple of seconds for the sand to clear where there was Pupitar still in its exact same spot and seemed to be completely unphased by the attack. Calvin’s face grew a big smirk as if he knew that would happen as he calls out,

“Alright Gaia finish him off with a Bite!”

The Pupitar closed in on the Haunter opening its mouth preparing to chop down on the Haunter.
Old March 29th, 2013, 04:57 PM
Batel
A nothing.

Send a message via Skype™ to Batel
Andrew 'Andy' Rede

Night had passed at last, and with it the darkness it always brought. Andy sat on his bed, groggy and disoriented. He hadn't gotten much sleep after what had happened last night, but the sleep he /had/ gotten proved to do nought but make him even more tired. Despite his fatigue, Andy couldn't shake the feeling of dismay at what had come to pass last night. He knew he was going to lose... But to see Catches broken like some kind of farm animal... That wasn't something he or his tyrogue would get over. Last night wasn't going to leave him any time soon... Nor would the image of Jen... Her face was burned into his brain.

It was a little hazy, since Andy could remember only what had happened after the last attack on Catches had been made, but the umbreon had leveled it's opponent, and then lay a paw on Catches' head, as a mocking sign of victory. Jen had seem pleased by that, but even more so that Kiki's pokemon had been just as helpless against her as Catches. Unfortunately, when the battle was nearly over, Kiki had passed out for some reason that her battle partner couldn't fathom. At that, Jen had seemed to be somewhat shocked. Rather than mocking the pair some more, Jen had instead waved Andy away, telling him that the battle was over now. Andy knew knew they were going to lose either way, but was grateful for this due to being able to keep Snaps lest he wouldn't have made it back to the pokemon center in Oak town. He'd barely managed even that. Carrying Kiki all that way had been more difficult than he'd thought, but he since it was for her wellbeing, he had managed to work up the energy from withing him to keep going. When he'd gotten back to the center and gotten bot of their pokemon rested up, Andy had asked the nurse for a map of the school so that he could make his way back to Kiki's dorm and put her in her room. That had been an ordeal on several levels. After having to explain what happened to the nurse(who didn't for one second believe Andy's story about the two being on a date gone wrong), Andy had finally managed to secure a map and had left hurriedly, Cynder not leaving his side the entire time(and handily supplying a light source all the while). Thinking back on it, Andy was a little embarrassed for trying to say Kiki and he had been on a date. At the time(and now too) it seemed like a better thing to say than having been out of bounds on school property. In any case, Andy had managed to get Kiki into her dorm, but then came the next hurdle. Kiki's room. Andy had no idea where it was, and in the end resorted to rummaging through Kiki's things just to find her key. Luckily, her room number was attached to a piece of plastic on the key chain. Finally, Andy had found Kiki's room and had put Kiki in bed fully clothed. He hated to think of her getting too warm... But he didn't want to try the alternative. With that, he had returned to his own room, in which he found himself now.

He was just too tired to move now though. He felt the exhaustion ooze into every part of his body, and without warning, Andy fell back onto his bed, fast asleep.

Indigo Wave

As one youth fell asleep from exhaustion, another awoke refreshed. Indigo sat up in bed with a frown on his face. He always did, even if he didn't realize that this was the case. Indigo had greatly enjoyed last night's comings and goings with Gwen, and he was hoping it would not be the last time they, or indeed he and any other friends he might make, would be spending time together. As Indie got dressed, the thoughts of classes crossed his mind. He was supposed to be attending some today, right? That filled him with dread. Strangers in a classroom. He hated the thought. With that, he lazily glanced at his clock, only for his eyes to widen considerably when he took note of the time.
"What the-!? How did I sleep that long??"
Without another word, Indigo dashed from his room, bag slung over his shoulder and clothes messily thrown on.
-- Synth
Old March 30th, 2013, 05:37 AM
Nideous
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
Brian

Brian nodded at her words. They made sense. Keeping the two apart for the moment might be best until they calm down some. But he wanted to talk to them both about the Rockets. Thyme had a good point, they needed to stick together, to trust each other.

"I guess so... Hmm... Oh, Sprinkles? He's a boy, and is really mad that some of my other pokemon tricked him and made him look like a girl. He'll get over it though." he said. At her last words, he cocked his head. It had always seemed normal to him that he understood pokemon.

"What? Is it really that rare, to be able to understand pokemon? It doesn't seem that special to me..." he said, looking slightly down. Was he a freak? No, probably not. But then why could he understand pokemon? He knew a few people that could, or seemed like they could. Skye, N... Calnith. but, were they the only four? He gave Lucia a questioning look, a bit confused. Everyone else had seemed to accept it. why was it even a big deal?

Drake

The man's face was impassive a moment, then he smiled at her. He could see, she was lonely. Kind of hard not to be lonely when you are alone though.

"I ended up by myself as well. Valorie ran into an old friend, and you and Killik had vanished, so I just went back to my Day Care Center and cooked for my pokemon They enjoyed it to be sure." he said, catching her expression. She was worried about something, and did not know what it was.

"What is it? Are you alright?" he asked with concern, his face a concerned, soft look.

Kiki

The girl smiled at Shawn and squeezed his hand back. She nodded, her eyes alive as she held his hand. He heart was pounding, and she felt oddly flush right now. What was this feeling? It was completely foreign to her, no one else had made her feel like this. she turned her gaze back to Cynder and Birdy, who had landed and was playing with the mouse. Aparently training was done. Cynder seemed happy, more confident too. Kiki knew she had picked right when she sent out Birdy. Squirrelly would have made fun of Cynder and shattered her confidence, and Mouser probably would have lost his temper. But the proud bird was very happy to help the mouse.

"I like it too Shawn. Any time I have with you is good time." she said happily, grinning at him. Even with her usual hyper demeaner it was easy to tell she had very strong feelings for him already.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old March 30th, 2013, 03:09 PM
Batel
A nothing.

Send a message via Skype™ to Batel
Indigo Wave

Indigo moved across the area between his dorm and the academy hurriedly. It was okay. He wasn't late /yet/. Which was good. There was no way he was going to be late to his first class in this academy. Despite how fast he was running though, Indie couldn't help but feel good. There was something exciting about running as fast as he could, even if he could feel his legs and lungs starting to burn from fatigue. At last, the academy was in sight. Now all he had to do was get inside and check what classroom he was meant to go to. So far, so good!

Or at least, he thought so until it hit him where he was going to check where he had to be. The cafeteria. He needed to eat. Without any breath to spare, Indie simply grimaced. Maybe this morning wasn't going so well after all.
-- Synth
Old March 30th, 2013, 05:00 PM
siiadams
Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866

Nature: Quiet
Shawn Williams - Raikou Dorm - Outside Classroom

Hearing those words made Shawn feel a happiness that exceeded anything he had ever felt before. He smiled as wide as he could, feeling a tear well up in his eye. He never felt like this before, except after their battle. Turning to look at Kiki again, he saw how flush she was. That was all the proof he needed: she really WAS in love with him! He knew, though, that he felt the same way about her. She was so happy, so full of life...it was that attitude that attracted him more than anything.

Shawn let go of her hand and raised his arm slightly, sliding it around her shoulders, holding her from the side. Another wave rushed through him when he did this, his heart beating faster and his palms getting sweaty. He looked into her eyes and smiled, "I'm glad you feel the same way."

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Pokemon Training Academy - Shawn Williams (Sting, Cactuar, Zapper, Shiva, Pyra, Rocky)
Vale Institute of Magic - Jason Barrett, Metal
Heart of Soul - Anthony "Tony" Marsh & Tabor
Adventurers In Training - Xaltin
PokeLINK - Jerrod Parker
Old March 30th, 2013, 05:07 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor

Nature: Hardy
Valorie Ryder - Zayne Alta's Classroom
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But she totally has all day to wait for Valorie's RPer to post. Am I right?? Valorie seemed to be lazily daydreaming about something, oblivious to the world around her. To put it bluntly she looked bored at the moment, her golden blonde hair on the verge of obscuring her vision as a result of her lack of a will to fix it. She nearly jumped in her seat as a snivy took the leisure of hopping up in front of her however, startling her and grabbing her attention immediately. Now... what was this?

...A wild Snivy appeared!

Valorie blinked several times as the small pokemon seemed to attempt to get her attention. How strange that a snivy that was clearly wild and not something she had once smuggled into a major corporation's building would present itself to her so readily and practically demand her attention in a non-violent manner. I mean, she had no idea what the thing was saying, but it's body language said enough. It wanted /something/ from her.

"..." A moment's hesitation, and she reached into her satchel in a mildly cautious manner before pulling out a small poketreat--Miniature sized, as to be appropriate for Thyme. She then offered Thyme the pokemon treat. "Hey..!" she greeted the pokemon in a somewhat friendly tone, now more fully awake with this turn of events. Regardless of whether Thyme accepted the treat she would then pull out a pokeball and hold it out towards Thyme in a rather casual manner. "Would you like to come with me?" she asked, suddenly rather cheery. Apparently, she had promptly assumed that Thyme was here because she wanted Valorie to be her trainer. Perhaps if Thyme wore a funny hat all the time she'd be easier to discriminate from other snivy without her trainer around.

Hilda - Community Service & Vigilantism
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hilda observed the show of hands. Honestly? She was slightly surprised that the class opted for going on a manhunt after a known and dangerous criminal rather than a detective run on Team Rocket's intrusion into The Academy's fairs. Professor Oak probably wouldn't like this. Everyday not spent making sure Team Rocket wasn't totally infiltrating them was a day wasted, or something. She personally didn't quite see it his way however, and reluctantly disregarded his opinion. For a moment she was silent, smiling at the class in a pleased manner. "...I think you made the right choice." she stated in response, almost relieved. "There's no time more important for there to be vigilantes then when the authorities themselves have given up." she said, seeming to remember something as she spoke. Once she regained her focus she turned and started zipping up her backpack. "Let's get started." she said as she finished zipping the bag up and slipping it on. "Make sure you have all your things, your pokemon are fully healed, and you've got a pokemon to ride there. We'll be traveling by the ground. If you don't have a pokemon big enough to ride there, ask around for someone who can carry more than one." she explained, drawing one of her own pokeballs. "I'll help carry anyone extra myself. Let's head out to the main entrance--We'll discuss more about what we're looking for and what we're up against once we've started moving." she finished, before quickly moving towards the door of the classroom and beckoning the studdents present with one hand.

"...This isn't a short class." she added in as a last minute thought to no one in particular, foreshadowing exactly how serious things were about to get. Without further ado, she would make her way out to the entrance of the school at a rather normal pace. There was no rush--For now. That would have to wait until they were outside. Ze B button--Eet does nozing!
Old March 30th, 2013, 05:43 PM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Nature: Lonely
Sage Smith

Sage yawned and stretched waking up to the suns rays hitting his face. He was moving slowly but upon looking at the clock he jumped out of bed. "I'm running late" he muttered rushing through his morning routine to get ready. quick breakfast, then to set up my classroom for the day he thought as he brushed his blonde hair flat. With a final check in the mirror he nodded, approving of his look for the day. Grabbing his bag he left his quarters and walked at a brisk pace towards the cafeteria. He made it there within minutes and entered the line in the cafeteria grabbing a mug of coffee and an apple. Paying for his food Sage made his way towards his classroom. As he entered he saw a girl about 11 years old siting at a desk.

"Good morning" he said kindly sitting at his desk and taking a bit of his apple. "class will start once everyone gets here"

Genevieve Molyneux

Genevieve sighed as she brushed her pink hair out of her face. She felt better today, but still had sadness inside but she was dealing. She had been up for awhile reading before making her way to the cafeteria book in hand and her bag on her shoulder. Buying a small breakfast of cereal and juice she sat down at an empty table and dug into her meal. She'd eat and then make her way to class Pokemon Legend Studies after a bit. She'd try her best not to think of the previous day, she wanted today to be a good one.

Rosalyn Smith

Rosalyn smiled as she gracefully moved the brush across the canvas while looking at Eris. "Just a few more minutes girl" she smiled brushing a hand across her forehead giggling as she knew she got paint on herself. It was no big deal she was used to it, after all she was an artist after all. A few minutes later she set down the paintbrush and grinned. "Great Eris, all done" she looked at her Fennekin, "let me get ready and we'll go to breakfast." she said cleaning up her art supplies. Entering the bathroom she emerged 20 minutes later cleaned up and fully dressed. "lets go Eris" she said happily leaving her room with her Pokemon at her heels. Making her way towards the cafeteria she got eggs and milk, spending the last of her money on breakfast. Looking around she saw two boys sitting together one in a blue Suicune jacket, the other in a red jacket like hers, though she currently had hers on her arm. "Can I join you?" she asked them smiling as Eris stopped right in front of her.
Old March 30th, 2013, 05:57 PM
Colony
It's About Dominating!

Kyle Haden

Surprisingly the Pupitar withstood the Shadow Ball. Kyle was surprised, but managed to avoid showing it on his face. Almost immediately the kid commanded his Pupitar to use Bite. In a shocking display of speed the Pupitar closed in, biting Ches in a gruesome manner. The Dark-Type move was super effective. Ches couldn't handle anymore and fainted. This leveled the playing field. The number of Pokemon left were 2 for both trainers. Kyle called Ches back to his Pokeball and swapped it for another one. He rolled it around his hand for a short amount of time and threw it in the air.

"Go Chroma! You've got this!" yelled Kyle.

A Metang shot from the Pokeball almost slamming into the ground, but stopped about three feet from the ground. The Pokemon hovered silently and stared down the Pupitar that took down its teammate.

More to come, but they're in the works. Also, if you like what you see and want one just ask. It's not like I've got anything better to do (other than write posts).
Old March 31st, 2013, 05:45 AM
Iny Gage
Forum Dweller.

Nature: Jolly
Iny Gage - Sage Smith's Classroom

Iny was just finishing off the last of the Smuggled food as she heard Someone Approaching the door. She quickly hides the evidence in her bag and put on a smile as The professor walks in.

"Good morning"

"Good Morning sir." She replied cheerfully

"Class will start once everyone gets here"

"Okay" She Responded. Now that her breakfast was done Iny didnt really have anything else to do so she just slouched back in her chair waiting on everyone else.
Old March 31st, 2013, 06:37 AM
PinkSapphire
Let's change the future

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to PinkSapphire

Roxas Jaden Asakura
Team Rocket member
Cafetaria.

Roxas was a little weirded out when Kilik asked him how he entered the Academy. What was that for a question? He wasn't suspecting him to be the one destroying that store last night, right? Roxas had a thoughtful expression on his face. "I remember getting a letter from this Academy when I was at home." He then warmly smiled at Kilik. "I immediately left to this place after receiving that letter from Professor Oak." Roxas leaned back in his chair. Ofcourse he was lying but he was that skillfull at lying that it wasn't noticeble even for people with human knowledge. Roxas had to lie a lot in the childhood to prevent people from taking him in as an orphan when his parents died. He was a young member of Team Rocket and already taken in by Giovanni, but people still often asked him where his parents were.

Roxas got a little sad just thinking back. Firstly his crush died at an early age and after that his parents got murdered by an unknown group of people. He just wished that they could be hear with him right now... then he could've joined this academy as a real student and not as a spy. He heard some footsteps nearing his and Kilik's table. It was a young girl asking if she could join them. "Ofocurse! The more the merrier." Roxas answered cheerfully, so many people~ so many new friends~

Roxas didn't forget to ask Kilik the same question back though. "How did you enter this Academy? Did you receive the same letter?" Roxas asked him. At that moment Roxas's stomach started to rumble and sounded like a dying whale which made him blush from embaressment. One of the Pokéballs in his belt opened and a Pikachu with an orange cloth around his neck and a haircut came out of it and ran towards the lunch lady. "J-Jaden?!" Roxas tried to call him back but it was too late. After a few moments his Pikachu came back with a plate with a few sandwiches. "T-Thanks you Jaden..." Roxas smiled awkwardly and patted his Pikachu's head. "Pika Pik!" Jaden showed his thumb and made his way towards Roxas's shoulder. "Here, take one, I bet you're hungry." Roxas gave him a sandwhich and he happily started to eat it. Roxas took a bite of his sandwhich as well. He was blessed with Pokémon like his...

Mana Murasaki
The Espeon girl
At the Cafeteria.

Mana was a little moved when she heard that Drake spend Thanksgiving alone as well. No one should be alone with Thanksgiving and even though they were a group at first, Kilik was alone with thanksgiving, Mana was alone with thanksgiving and even Draken seemed to have spend Thanksgiving alone with his Pokémon. If Mana had went over to Drake, Mana and Kilik when they were still sitting by that table... had everyone stayed together untill Thanksgiving was over...? With these thoughts Mana hoped that they weren't talking about her when she had left afterall. Mana... swallow your insecurity for once!

Mana was busted when Drake asked her if everything was alright with a rather concerned look on his face, was he worried? She kinew Drake was talking about that face she accidentally pulled of just now but oh well... might as well share her thoughts, right? "I-I'm a little worried about that Team Rocket incident yesterday... They attacked a store in Oak Town." Mana had this worried look on her face again. She really hoped that the owner of the store was okay and hadn't received too much damage. "What are they even doing here on this island? It... just doesn't make sense." Mana stared at her Espeon and Glaceon who were sharing their feelings with her. On the look of their faces you could obviously read that they were worried as well.
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell

Last edited by PinkSapphire; March 31st, 2013 at 01:48 PM.
Old March 31st, 2013, 09:08 AM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

Nature: Mild

Zayne Alta - Practical Battling Begins

Zayne stood by his desk, occasionally glancing at the clock. He wanted to start his class on time, even if two of his students were yet to arrive. It was after looking back from said clock for the umpteenth time that he noticed a seemingly wild Snivy appear and start interacting with one of the girls in the class, a trainer named Valorie Ryder recalled Zayne.
Well, time to get on with it. It looks like I may also be giving my first detention today, hope I don’t come across as the mean teacher.

Zayne walked forward slightly so it wold be clear to his students he was about to speak to them
“Okay, it’s about time to get started. Welcome to Practical Battling, I’m Mr. Alta and I’ll be your teacher for this unit.” Zayne continued on, pleased with his tone and the structure of what he was saying.
“Firstly, I’d like to set a few ground rules. I’m not an unfair man but I expect you to treat each other and myself with respect and if your pokemon are not inside their pokeballs I ask that you keep them under control. Miss Ryder, that Snivy may stay but please be sure to pay attention to what I am saying”
Actually, that Snivy might come in handy later

“Now that I have covered that I should probably explain to you what this class is all about. This class is vastly different from the beginner, intermediate and advanced battling courses that this school has to offer and has been created with the purpose of teaching something that you cannot learn simply by learning about various moves and battling techniques. You will likely see some cross over between this and other classes but I must warn you that this class won’t be a simple matter of regurgitating facts and nor does it mean practical battling in the sense of just conducting battles over and over.” He wasn’t trying to intimidate them, his tone would indicate that, everything he had said was completely true but it wasn’t something that anyone should stress over.

“We will have two main tasks for today. The first of which is going to be a written task conducted in here and the second will be practical work down at the training fields... bar the ice-field which is currently in need of repairs. Please take a copy of Pokemon Analysis from the back of the room and release one of your pokemon, something small preferably. For this first task I would like you write down as much information on your pokemon as you can – they key to battling effectively is often knowing the extent of your pokemon’s abilities and knowledge as well as several other factors that your books will mention. Once that is done we will head to the training fields where we will have a brief discussion before we move onto a more battle oriented task. Valorie, you may use that Snivy for the class today if you’d like but as it seems to be wild you may want to be sure it will cooperate.”

Zayne was fairly happy he was doing his job well, he could help but feel at home in the role for some reason and was looking forward to the many experiences his new occupation would bring.
Old March 31st, 2013, 01:41 PM
Drago Dragonite
General of the Dragons' Army

Nature: Sassy
Daniel was relieved for the class begining. He was about to fall asleep. He listened to the teacher. After the teacher's speech about the class, both Daniel and Draca were nervous. Daniel had never battled ever. At least not anything that could retaliate. But the first task seemed easy, and more interesting to him. He did as the teacher said and took a copy of Pokémon analysis from the back of the room. Draca had also listened so she climbed to her trainer's table. Daniel took a look at the book.
Chapter one - The pokémon's main body. Daniel read quickly the chapter. Daniel opened his notebook and looked at Draca. "A blue slender snake-like body, with no scales. With a very small horn on the head...", Daniel began analisating his pokémon, and writing. Draca looked around. All the other pokémon seemed so tough... She drived her attention to what her trainer was writing. Nothing wrong for now, thought Draca.
((Draca-Dratini))

"The world is gigantic, with lots of secrets and mysteries.I understand why you want to explore it. Finding something in the world is like finding a needle in a haystack, but I sweared to protect you until the end of time, so I will always have a way to find you."

HAPPY LAVENDER TOWN DAY...
Old March 31st, 2013, 02:02 PM
Dements
What the duck?

Calvin Bastion

The attack hit perfectly knocking out the boys Haunter. The boy recalled his Haunter and sent out his next Pokemom, a Metang. The two Pokemon stared each other down. Calvin thought for a second thinking his best way to go through this was to try and sweep the last two with Gaia. So without
hesitation Calvin called out his next move saying,

“Gaia use Dragon Dance.”

The Pupitar began moving on like a circular path with a faint blue cloud forming around him with some red electricity in the cloud. The Pupitar began moving faster and faster with every revolution.
Old March 31st, 2013, 02:52 PM
Colony
It's About Dominating!

Kyle Haden

The arrogant kid told his Pupitar to use Dragon Dance. Almost immediately the Pokemon began to increase in speed as it span round and round. Kyle knew he had one shot before this got out of hand. He contemplated the moves that Chroma knew and finally settled on one.

"Chroma, use Earthquake!" yelled Kyle.

The Metang pointed its claws directly towards the ground and crashed into the sand. At first nothing seemed to happen, but Kyle noticed that the ocean was pulling away from the beach. He thought it was quite strange. In the distance a slight wave could be seen. It appeared to get bigger the closer it got to shore. It was a small tidal wave!

Old March 31st, 2013, 07:35 PM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User

Nature: Bashful

Kilik Chambers - Cafeteria->Practical Battling

Roxas's response to Kilik's question seems like a common answer. Right now, he can't tell whether Roxas is lying or not. This one can hide his expressions well. Perhaps further testing is needed to confirm if Roxas is part of Team Rocket or not.

Just then, someone asks if they could sit at their table. Hasn't Kilik seen this girl before? Maybe from a previous class. But anyway, Roxas lets her sit down, which is when he asks Kilik the same question. "Got a letter about the academy just after I was about to depart on my journey. Nothing else." Wow. That was a lame story, not the Kilik cares.

Kilik was pretty aware of the Pikachu coming out of Roxas's Pokeballs, then running off. Most people would find that funny, except Kilik didn't get it. "Did your Pikachu find something interesting?" he asks, not intending for it to be a joke. Not even a chuckle came out. Pikachu came back with a few sandwiches. Pikachu's are likable & common in a few areas in Kanto. Another Pokemon to consider in Kilik's team.

Perhaps it was best to find out anything from Roxas later. Classes were already starting anyway. He'll just leave the Entei Dorm girl, Kilik could tell from her red jacket on her arm, at Roxas's mercy. Did that come out right? He stood up from his seat as he grabs his plate, looking at both Roxas & the girl, "Well, I have class to get to now. Later," he bids them farewell, throwing his trash away & walking out of the cafeteria. It was time for class now. So, where was his class again?

"I think it was Practical Battling," Kilik spoke quietly, thinking. He looked around for his class, soon finding it a little later. Once he stepped inside, he already saw the teacher starting class. This was new to Kilik. A class that might actually help him hone his skills, & he's late. Late being the new thing. "Sorry I'm late. It's so unlike me to be late for class." Those words were basically directed towards the teacher, who Kilik specified easily. He looked at the class, & Valorie was in here too. The other classmates were unknown to him. First thing's first, the goal for today's class.

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with PinkSapphire
~Dia+PS~

Last edited by ShinyDiamond; March 31st, 2013 at 08:08 PM.
Old April 1st, 2013, 05:38 AM
Nideous
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
Kiki

Kiki's blush only deepened when he did this, and she felt a tingle run down her spine. How odd that she felt this way. Was she coming down with something? She liked it though, so she supposed she was ok. She leaned her head back and rested in his arms. Then her mind jumped to another subject.

"Gah! Where's the teacher! I wanna do this class!" the hyper girl said, tapping her foot boredly. She was not good at waiting.

Thyme

And so Valorie captured the powerful Thyme... Not Thyme smacked the treat away with her small hands. Well, she would have if she possessed such strength. All she ended up doing was kind of pushing on the girl's hand. What, didn't she recognize Thyme? Thymea was a bit shorter than normal snivies, and her green scales a tiny bit darker... Oh wait, humans didn't notice those minute differences that two members of the same species of pokemon had unless they were right next to each other. There was always a little varience between members of the same species, look at two human males. Though, she understood the issue. If she didn't know better she might mistake one human for another. But there was another thing. a scar on her arm from an event that happened long ago... No, no, that was covered by body paint to hide her browning skin. Stupid winter!

"I don't want your damn treat, and I already have a wonderful trainer, so put that thing away!" Thyme said, her tail swishing. Then the teacher spoke, and she shook her head. Oh Arceus, what had she gotten herself into... Well, nothing left to do. She turned and glared at the teacher, as if to say "How dare you" and then looked at Valorie, deciding to stick around so as not to make her look like a fool or something.

Drake

Drake nodded thoughtfully... Yes the Rocket Attack was troubling. Why were they here?

"I wouldn't worry too much Mana. You have a whole school filled with the greatest trainers in the world teaching you. I think you will be safe. But always be wary ok? You never know who could be a spy. So just keep your guard up." he said, finishing his breakfast.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old April 1st, 2013, 07:23 AM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Rosalyn Smith

"Of course! The more the merrier." the blonde boy answered her request to join them cheerfully, and Rosalyn smiled happily as she took a seat next to the boy with black hair.

"Thanks" she said happily starting to eat her meal with one hand as she pulled out her sketchbook and a pencil working on finishing the shading of the picture of Eris while said Pokemon curled up on her lap. She knew the boys were in the middle of a conversation about how they got to the academy. But she didn't want to interrupt again. The black haired boy, who looked familiar though she couldn't name him stood and said something about class and left making her frown. She knew what her first class was...it was with her brother and she had no intention of going to it.

"I'm Rosalyn by the way" she said not looking up from her sketch but she knew the blonde boy and his Pikachu were still there. Eris upon seeing the other Pokemon hopped onto the table her tail wagging as she yipped happily. "what class do you have today? I'm skipping mine"
Old April 1st, 2013, 08:27 AM
銀ヤミ
Living for Another

∣ Whitney Eli
Cafeteria

Chapter Three: Part One
A Day to Invent!

"...Huh." She watched the boy head off to another table. "... Was that not spectacular?" She shrugged. "Ah well, off the class--" she just happened to see someone at that table. The jerk from yesterday! She formed a slight blush, then just groaned to herself in agitation and skated right out the door and into the hallway.

As soon as she left she was once more in a good mood. Her glasses lens blinked and showed the GPS function. "Oh yeah, class today. Legends class. How is that going to relate to me??" She shrugged her shoulders and hover-skated to class, the GPS leading her to the door. She pressed the button on top of the frame and commanded, "GPS - Close. Data HUD - Standby." She entered the room literally hovering off of ground, and rollerskating at that (not to mention the angel wings). "Heya Teach!" She greeted the Legends teacher and skated over to her seat, clicking her boots together three times and landing safely on the floor.

She quickly got into her seat and smiled quietly, waiting for class to start.

Old April 1st, 2013, 11:59 AM
Game_sloth
That guy

Nature: Hasty
Issac Milke - Raikou Dorms

Issac threw on his bright yellow Raikou dorm jacket, exited his room and walked down the hall way to the dorm exit.
Wait.. I have no idea where the cafeteria is.. or this breeding class. Can't say I have much time for exploration either..

As he approached the door, he pushed the it open smoothly and stepped outside.
Plus.. I'm just soo tired. First day of class for me and I might fall asleep. Not good at all.

Issac started walking towards the first building that he came to the day before. The building where he registered.
I'm sure it is around there somewhere. If not, someone can help me out.
Old April 1st, 2013, 12:35 PM
siiadams
Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866

Nature: Quiet
Shawn Williams - Raikou Dorm - Outside Classroom

Shawn simply nodded, feeling Kiki's impatience as she sat in his arms. He was curious where the teacher was. Maybe she was outside? He looked down the hall in both directions and sighed, "We'll have to go look for our teacher. They have to be on the grounds somewhere." Shawn slowly moved his arm away and went back to holding her hand as he stopped propping up against the wall. He looked to Kiki with a quizzical expression on his face. "The only problem is, though, I have no idea where to start looking. Do you have any ideas?" he asked her as he kept looking around the halls in case a teacher walked by. "I had an idea they may be near the beach. Its always calm and beautiful there."

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Pokemon Training Academy - Shawn Williams (Sting, Cactuar, Zapper, Shiva, Pyra, Rocky)
Vale Institute of Magic - Jason Barrett, Metal
Heart of Soul - Anthony "Tony" Marsh & Tabor
Adventurers In Training - Xaltin
PokeLINK - Jerrod Parker
Old April 2nd, 2013, 05:16 AM
Jbsundown

Ryan Newson

Ryan was going through some of his papers when a student walked in.
"Heya Teach!" She said. She seemed very happy, or perhaps she was just a happy person. But what was odd to Ryan was that she had wings and was hovering. This was strange at first, but then Ryan decided just to go with it and accept. She sat down and continued to smile.
"Oh, um, hello there. How are you?" Ryan wasn't a great sociable person, but he thought that was a good start. He smiled back to her, she seemed friendly enough. He clicked his pen and put it down to listen to the girl, it would have been rude for him to not show any attention to her after all.

Completed Challenges:
Legendary Trio: Crystal; Moltres, Lugia, Raikou
Username Challenge: FireRed
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links