The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Computers & Technology

Notices

Computers & Technology The place to go for all things tech and internet. Share a funny YouTube video or meme, discover the latest useful apps, or just get some free tech support.

Old Posted March 28th, 2013 (07:02 PM). Edited April 7th, 2013 by Hybrid Trainer.
~RNC~
Mother Of All Pokemon!!

Nature: Quirky
Sorry if this is the wrong place for this but I didn't see a quick question section but here it goes:
Ok just a quick question here, I have been a member for awhile now, I know my user name duh and my password, well some times my laptop does let me come on here so I try to log in on my dsi and it tells me my user name or password is wrong, why? I have even gotten onto my laptop and changed the password to log in here on my dsi and it still tells me it's wrong.
My Thread Review ---> HERE
Old Posted April 1st, 2013 (07:29 PM).
~RNC~
Mother Of All Pokemon!!

And again, sorry for this, but Bumping, no one knows the answer to this?
Old Posted April 2nd, 2013 (02:14 AM).
Tsutarja
Happy Holidays

Nature: Jolly
In all honesty, I dont really think that the DSi browser is the best to be used :\ although to help you out, I logged onto PC with my DSi XL to see if the issue exists on my end. I will let you know later on this evening if it's just you or not.

Also, I really recommend you change the skin while browsing on your DSi to the [WIP] Mobile Skin so that browsing PC on your DSi is a bit faster, in assumption that you haven't already done so.
Old Posted April 2nd, 2013 (05:18 AM).
Cordelia
Banned

Nature: Sassy
I don't think the DSi browser supports the ~ symbol very well, which might indeed be your problem.
Old Posted April 2nd, 2013 (12:18 PM).
Tsutarja
Happy Holidays

So I stayed logged in on my DSi.. hmm... And to test the DSi's tilde: ~

EDIT: Aha! the tilde on the DSi is different after all. Theres also a ~ symbol as well (which is a normal tilde), and can be accessed if you just hold down shift
Old Posted April 3rd, 2013 (01:40 PM).
~RNC~
Mother Of All Pokemon!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachLMedia View Post
So I stayed logged in on my DSi.. hmm... And to test the DSi's tilde: ~

EDIT: Aha! the tilde on the DSi is different after all. Theres also a ~ symbol as well (which is a normal tilde), and can be accessed if you just hold down shift
So you were able to log into PC your self?
Old Posted April 5th, 2013 (06:00 PM).
Tsutarja
Happy Holidays

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~RNC~ View Post
So you were able to log into PC your self?
Indeed I was, without a problem. Do you have cookies enabled on your DSi browser? That could be another reason on as to why you might have to keep logging into PC every time you load it on your DSi.
Old Posted April 5th, 2013 (06:04 PM).
~RNC~
Mother Of All Pokemon!!

I have no clue about the cookies part, but I have never been able to log into PC at all with my dsi.
Old Posted April 7th, 2013 (07:50 PM).
twocows
Pretentious Intellectual Jerk
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
Copy your username from one of your posts and paste it into the username box before logging in.

"The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all." - H. L. Mencken, unsourced

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'"- Isaac Asimov, Column in Newsweek (21 January 1980) [source]
Old Posted April 8th, 2013 (12:52 PM).
~RNC~
Mother Of All Pokemon!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by twocows View Post
Copy your username from one of your posts and paste it into the username box before logging in.
Do you mean on my dsi?
Old Posted April 8th, 2013 (03:31 PM).
twocows
Pretentious Intellectual Jerk
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
Does the DSi not have copy/paste?

In that case, use the other tilde key as noted above. You have to hit shift first.

"The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all." - H. L. Mencken, unsourced

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'"- Isaac Asimov, Column in Newsweek (21 January 1980) [source]
Old Posted April 8th, 2013 (03:47 PM).
Tsutarja
Happy Holidays

Quote:
Originally Posted by twocows View Post
Does the DSi not have copy/paste?
Right, the DSi doesn't have copy/paste, although it might be a bit deceiving since you can highlight with the DSi.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links