• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thunder Shocks "ϟ The Electrifying Fan Club ϟ"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2013
Thunder Shocks "ϟ The Electrifying Fan Club ϟ"

Thunder Shocks are in need of a Co-Leader to sign up VM me.
Rules
]Basic Pokemon Communty Rules Apply
Pokemon Clubs Rules Apply
Follow thoose rules and you'll be fine!

Nickname (what you want to be called)
Partner Pokemon (must be an eletric type and non-legendary!!):
Partner Pokemon Nickname:
Why do you like eletric Types?:
Answer to current topic:
Electric Type Pokemon
Spoiler:

Example fourm
Nickname (what you want to be called): Blaze
Partner Pokemon (must be an electric type and non-legendary!!): Jolteon
Partner Pokemon Nickname: Thunders
Why do you like electric Types?: Because they either cute or completely BOSS
Answer to current topic: Because of Get along, little Pokemon (anime episode) made me think that Jolteon was the best Pokemon Ever.
[/FONT]
Members:
No Future & Thunders (Jolteon)ϟ10
Ico & Tesla (Magneton)ϟ10
Pichu & Zapper (Pichu)ϟ10
ϟ This is basicly prestige and you will be able to use it for other things.

Current Topic:
Why did you choose your partner Pokemon?
Feel free to create new topics
Past Topics:
N/A
Competition
Banner Competition Create a Banner For this Forum and receive a shiny of your Partner Pokemon.

Last edited:

Google2.0

Stand Alone Complex
Years
Nickname: Ico
Partner Pokemon: Magneton
Partner Pokemon Nickname: Tesla
Why do you like eletric Types? Along with dark and bug type it´s my favorite. They are powerfull and simply awesome.
Answer to current topic: Back in gen 1 i always tried to catch electabuzz but i couldn´t find one, instead i got attacked by magnemite all the time, so i decided to catch one and try out, i was amazed how awesome it was. When gen 2 came around and the steel type was introduced magneton became even more badass.

Years
  • Seen Nov 9, 2017
Nickname: Koopa
Partner pokemon: Manectric
Partner Pokemon Nickname: Sparky
Why do I like electric pokemon?: They are cool and cute and are awesome killers.
Answer to current topic: I was playing gen 3 when I saw an electrike I caught it and raised it naming it sparky later on it evolved and I totally liked the pokemon it evolved into.

PichuRules4ever

The TF2 Pyro
Years
Nickname: Pichu
Partner Pokemon: Pichu
Partner Pokemon Nickname: Zapper
Why do you like electric Types?:The electric type has always been my favorite type. Not only does the electric type have the coolest and cutest Pokemon ever (the electric rodents), they are super strong.
Answer to current topic: Although I never did get a Pichu in gen 2, when i saw one in Platinum i instantly fell in love with it. When i learned about it being able to learn Volt Tackle, i knew it was the rodent for me. In every game i always make sure to have a Pichu with Volt Tackle in my party as a second starter. :)

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Oct 4, 2013
Nickname: Zap
Partner Pokemon: Pichu
Partner Pokemon Nickname:Sparx
Why do you like electric Types?: They have pure electric awesomeness.
Answer to current topic: Pichu is my favorite electric type pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back