The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Video Games

Notices

Video Games For non-Pokémon related game discussion. This area is for talking about computer and video gaming, from Nintendo to Sony, Microsoft to Sega, PC to Commodore.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 28th, 2013, 05:24 PM
TRIFORCE89
Guide of Darkness

Nature: Quiet
I'm currently replaying the Wii version GoldenEye 007. I was replaying it a couple of years ago and then my Wii stopped working, I've now returned to it.

Also, Assassin's Creed III and The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages
Old March 28th, 2013, 10:14 PM
Vegetunks937
The Superior Fusion

Nature: Hardy
Fifa 11.
The amazing Spiderman
Pokemon Diamond for a run
Moto GP 2007

Legendary Trio Challenge
Old March 28th, 2013, 11:27 PM
Playful_Weasel
I just want to play!
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Skype™ to Playful_Weasel
Pokemon Pearl, getting ready to challenge the 6th gym.
Watchog's #1 Fan!!
PokeMustelid & PokeFelines too!
- FC on Trainer Card
Steel Safari: Magneton - Skarmory - Excadrill
Old March 29th, 2013, 01:18 AM
Sabrewulf238

Nature: Jolly
Playing Luigi's Mansion 2, it's a lot of fun and the atmosphere is great.

If you were a fan of the original you should really pick it up if you can. (also people who didn't play the original :p)
Old March 29th, 2013, 01:59 AM
AnonygooseD
Lametrainer

I'm currently playing:

-Stuart Little 2 (PS1)
-Daxter (PSP)
-Crash Bandicoot: Wrath of Cortex (PS2)
-Jazz Jackrabbit 2 (PC)

I really recommend playing those if you're into adventure games, they also have good music which will put you in good mood
Old March 29th, 2013, 03:28 AM
Keiran
Moshtradamus

Nature: Careful
Just bought Linguine Mansion, and I'm enjoying it. But for some reason Mario is wearing green?! I think the color is messed up on my 3DS.

又 yltfos os kaeps and low 又
Wandering Allowed, Wondering Aloud
Old March 30th, 2013, 02:25 PM
Dansparce
is rly good

Send a message via Skype™ to Dansparce
I'm currently playing:

>Fire Emblem 7
>The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
>The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
>Pokemon Black 2
>Pokemon Diamond

I severely doubt i'll finish any of them in a while.
Old March 30th, 2013, 02:28 PM
Yukiyo Kayume
The Leviathan

Nature: Relaxed
SC2, LoL, Terraria, TL2, BL2, Fire Emblem Awakening

Friend Code: 2148-9230-3068
Old March 30th, 2013, 02:51 PM
Tetrakeet
Lilligant's Caretaker

Nature: Careful
Starcraft 2, Minecraft, Unchained Blades, Skyrim, Ni No Kuni, Xenoblade, Project DIVA 1-2.

Old March 31st, 2013, 07:41 AM
The Sly Fox
Community Supporter

Got a 3DS recently, so right now I am currently playing Mario Kart 7.

Along with this, I am also making my way through Halo 4 for Xbox.

Old March 31st, 2013, 01:09 PM
AnonygooseD
Lametrainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiran777 View Post
Just bought Linguine Mansion, and I'm enjoying it. But for some reason Mario is wearing green?! I think the color is messed up on my 3DS.
Sweetie, the green plumber is called Luigi.
You're welcome
Old March 31st, 2013, 01:32 PM
Arcturus.
Chews nails and spits napalm

I'm currently playing Mass Effect 2 with a imported Mass Effect character, and after that I'll import the character to Mass Effect 3. I'm also playing X-COM: Enemy Unknown, but I still haven't beat the game despite the fact I got it in December. ._. I need to pick up the pace a little bit...
CSS|VM/PM|THEME
Old March 31st, 2013, 04:57 PM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Nature: Quirky
I'm playing Fire Emblem: Awakening again; I've already beat the game once, so, I'm trying out different pairings, like Chrom x Sully. It's a weird pairing imo, but... it works?

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Pokémon:PhoenixRising
Sylvie
Old April 1st, 2013, 08:53 AM
TheMaskedMeowth
No more pretty trains, Cilan!

Nature: Lax
Playing Minecraft, F1 2012 and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity. Basically I usually have 3 games I play so when I get bored of one, I have another one to play.
Old April 2nd, 2013, 08:44 AM
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity - Mostly through it. I got past the credits so I just need to do the last part of the storyline after it in terms of the plot. But I loved the game a lot so I ended up playing through the story in 2-3 days. So it's kind of been put on the back burner for a little bit in favor of the other two games I've been playing.

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance - I bought my 3DS last week to play this game specifically and I'm sure that if I didn't also decide to buy PMD I would be much farther in it. But alas I haven't gotten too far; after Prankster Paradise. Sadly this game has also been kind of put on the back burner in favor of the final game I've been playing lately but I'm sure to come back to it soon.

Tales of the Abyss - Not the 3DS version! I've been replaying the PS2 version after not playing it for years and I'm starting to remember why exactly I enjoyed the game so much and considered it my top favorite for a while before remember Symphonia. Not saying it's taking that place again but I'm coming to realize/remember that is really is a fantastic game and if not next to Symphonia then right under Symphonia in terms of my favorite games.
Old April 2nd, 2013, 01:25 PM
Playful_Weasel
I just want to play!
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Playful_Weasel
I'm playing again Pokemon Pearl, I'm training my Pokemon to take on the Snowpoint City gym. Most of my Pokemon are on the mid to high 30's, I want them to be around mid 40's.

Team's level is at - Glameow at level 33 my most recently caught Pokemon, Bibarel at level 35, Persian at level 36, Pachirisu at level 36, Luxray at level 36, and Floatzel at level 37.
Watchog's #1 Fan!!
PokeMustelid & PokeFelines too!
- FC on Trainer Card
Steel Safari: Magneton - Skarmory - Excadrill
Old April 2nd, 2013, 01:56 PM
thedestinedblade
Radiant Cool Boy
Community Supporter

Nature: Mild
Currently it's Phantasy Star for the Sega Master System, though I'm just about to reach the final dungeon. For being quite old ('87) there's actually some semblance of a storyline and the gameplay itself is pretty traditional for an RPG. It's a fun game that's become sort of a trailblazer for JRPGs into the NA market.
Old April 2nd, 2013, 03:41 PM
DavidtheDeadPhilosopher

Nature: Modest
I've been bouncing inbetween filling the Pokedex on Pokemon Black, Playing Crimson Shroud (An RPG by Level 5 that's heavily inspired by D and D, down to a gimicky dice roll machanic.), and Metroid: Other M. Taking Shots at Ninja Gaiden (Nes) and Metroid (Nes) when I'm not frustrated with them.
Old April 2nd, 2013, 04:47 PM
Antemortem

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to Antemortem
Grabbed Tales of the Abyss for the 3DS the other day and the more I play it, the more I realize how boring it is. I can't get past most of the beginning parts without putting it down for a couple of days at a time. It's just... soooo boring.

kawaii in the sheets
Old April 2nd, 2013, 07:58 PM
Brendino
Hold your breath. Make a wish. Count to three.

Right now I've mostly been playing two games: NHL 13 and Pokemon Sapphire.

I've been playing through Be a General Manager mode on NHL, and I just started my 5th season earlier today. I won the Stanley Cup in my second season, but haven't really had much success other than that. As for Sapphire, I've been doing a challenge, but can't find my DS charger, so it's been on hold for the last day or two.

I plan on finally getting into Red Dead Redemption sometime soon, since I've had the game since Christmas, but have only tried Multiplayer, and I haven't even touched the main story. I also want to get another game for my 3DS beyond Mario Kart and White 2, but nothing really seems to catch my eye for it.
Old April 2nd, 2013, 08:20 PM
Sweets Witch
I just love ham jerky.

Nature: Adamant
I started a perfect run of Persona 3 Portable's male path. It's bittersweet because my love for Mitsuru balances out how much I hate most of the other social links.
Old April 2nd, 2013, 08:42 PM
LiteSandwich
"Tutturu~♪"

Playing through Suicune's Hack of Pokemon Platinum. This game is already hard at the 3rd gym. lv 36 Sabeleye,jeez ._.
Old April 2nd, 2013, 11:15 PM
Tachibana Azumi
★七色に光る女★

Playing Fire Emblem: Awakening, Etrian Odyssey IV, and sometimes Animal Crossing: New Leaf when I take a short break from the former two games.
Old April 3rd, 2013, 05:12 AM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Nature: Quirky
I'm setting aside playing Fire Emblem: Awakening for now, and I'm going to focus on a game that I haven't played in ages:

Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages.

No pun intended! In any case, I really love this game; as a kid, I found it to be really hard, because often enough, you're trying to figure out where to go, because your just given vague hints from the Deku Tree... (which is a female in this game!) Compared to the Oracle of Seasons, the Oracle of Ages has more of a variety of puzzles, which is cool for me, because I do love the puzzles from the Zelda games! Plus, it does have more of a story line than the Oracle of Seasons, imo; with Veran, Nayru, Queen Ambi, and Ralph... yeah, quite the crew.

Right now, I've just beaten the 6th dungeon - the Mermaid's Cave, and god, it was just so long and puzzling to figure out. Like, there is a Mermaid's Cave in the present, and there's a Mermaid's Cave in the past, so, you have to go through each of the times and enter this cave in order to get all of the keys, and the Mermaid Suit. But anyway, once I did all of that, it was time to fight the boss, and ergh, he gave me trouble at first, but, it wasn't too bad.

Then it was time to enter Queen Ambi's palace, and ugh, you know what I always hated about Zelda games the most? The parts on where you'd have to sneak around to get unnoticed. That's exactly what you'd have to do here, in order to get all these switches. But once I did all of that, it was time to fight Naryu possessed by Veran, but she was easy; all you'd have to do is use Mystery Seeds on her, then use the Switch hook, and slash Veran with your sword.

Currently, now I have to find the 7th dungeon, in which it's inside a big-fish of some kind. Well, it's obviously Jabu-Jabu's belly, but, egh, I just have to find it first. XD

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Pokémon:PhoenixRising
Sylvie
Old April 3rd, 2013, 05:57 AM
Kouzan
It's another wolf bite.
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Kouzan
Pokemon Platinum:

I bought a used copy of Platinum with the money I got for Christmas back in December of 2012. I've been messing around in the last player's file and have yet to restart the game and start my own. I wanted to get some Pokemon in the games before I did. Particularly the 4th gen Pokemon that evolve from previous gen Pokemon. (You know like Mamoswine, Probopass, Magnezone, Electrivire, Dusknoir, Magmortar, etc.) And then I want to catch Heatran. Once I do all that I'm transfer all her Pokemon to my other game files and then start my own game. I've been slacking off on finishing that and really want to restart her file. So I've been trying to get it done as soon as possible, which mean I've been playing Platinum alot lately.

Mega Sceptile and Treecko for life yo.
DeviantArt |Tumblr | Art Gallery| Ask Me Stuff |Paired to | Avatar source:[x]
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links