The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Old March 31st, 2013, 10:22 AM
EGKangaroo
Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to EGKangaroo Send a message via Skype™ to EGKangaroo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xilfer123 View Post
Hm, it seems I've hit even more turbulence. Due to a rather harsh cold that I've gone and caught, coupled with some serious sleep deprivation (I was up watching horror fest all night) I probably won't be able to get on tomorrow, and if I do, I'll only be able to catch up, and I won't post. Just, you know, for anyone who cares.
Really? You too? What's up with everyone in the world getting a cold? I blame this "spring".

"And they tell me there are people who are normal, but I don't know what they look like because I've never met one. And neither have you, so why not compare yourself to real people instead?"
"Three lives of a gamer: the first'll be your best, because you can always restart if it isn't; the second pales in comparison, and the game will cheat you out; but the third one's going to be better, because it gets do or die from then."

Old March 31st, 2013, 12:16 PM
Midnight-Umbreon

Nature: Timid
Name: Shadow Skies (Im rubbish with names)

Nickname: n/a

Species: eevee

Team: Woodland Wanderers

Title: member

Appearance: A small eevee with messed up dirty fur, has one silver, and one black eye. She has a scar on her paw.

Personality: Slightly adventurous. And takes on way more than she can handle. She is a joker with good intentions, looks up to other people. Slightly nocturnal, will spend all night looking at the stars (well till she falls asleep) she dreams that one day she will touch the stars. Despite her outgoing personality she may also be shy and a bit naive at times

History: Shadow has been a lone wolf, but has always enjoyed the company of others. And even though she can be fully independent has always enjoyed being looked after. She doesn't remember her family so she sometimes convinces herself that she came from the stars, and one time she climbed to the top of the highest tree an jumped to try and 'return' to the stars. That it how she got the scar on her paw as the grabbed on to a branch as she fell. Being naive she has got herself into difficult situations, so some times she has less than she needs. But she stays optimistic, with her dreams of her stars.

Level: 20

Moveset: tackle, swift, bite, iron tail

RP Sample: Shadow looked at the stars, just as she did many times before and she waited to see the sunrise. "Wait for me" she whispered as dawn came and the stars faded. She then hid in a bush and fell asleep.

Music Is The Escape

Last edited by Midnight-Umbreon; April 1st, 2013 at 11:51 AM.
Old April 1st, 2013, 06:19 AM
Limanya
Page of Breath

Nature: Docile
Midnight-Umbreon, you're denied. First of all, learn the name of your team since it's Woodland Wanderers and not Woodland Warriors. Also, the personality and history are way too short.

I also have a little surprise for everyone. Thanks for waiting <3
Spoiler:
Old April 1st, 2013, 10:14 AM
Midnight-Umbreon

Nature: Timid
Ok, sorry about the first one. That was an actual mistake, I was on my phone which is touch screen and the auto correct mucked that one up. And I understand with the second one I'm not that good at things like that :/

Music Is The Escape
Old April 1st, 2013, 10:20 AM
Limanya
Page of Breath

Don't worry, if you edit it you'll probably be fine :3
Old April 1st, 2013, 11:39 AM
Foxrally
Torterra = Epic Private Island

Nature: Naive
Name:Ryan Willarums

Species: Snover

Team: Woodland Wanderers

Title: Member, Camouflage artist.

Appearance: A average Snover, except for the fact his fur-hat is grey.

Personality: Ryan is a calm and relaxed, almost half-awake at times, and he is often caught day-dreaming. He enjoys his powers as a grass-type, as they help him with his favourite interest: plants and nature. He often underestimates tasks and missions, not due to arrogance, but due to his laziness and relaxed habit of doing things. He is quite slow, so he prefers to hide instead of escaping. Sometimes gets annoyed at himself for being so weak to fire types (super-effective on ice and grass).

History: Ryan was born to a travelling tribe of Snovers and Abomasnows, on a cold side of Securis Volcano. He enjoyed his time in the mountains, and at younger age, never thought he would leave them. He soon would. He had often been told of one legend concerning an Abomasnow living in the hotter parts of the volcano, as it had been banished from the tribe years ago. For any other member of the tribe, banishment was unthinkable. The Pokemon had survived, though, and was often seen by members of the local explorer team.

As he grew to the age of 14, the young Snover thought he would give it a go. In the middle of the night, he ran from his tribe's camp base and into the shaggy rocks of the Securis Volcano. After days of searching, on a rock he was climbing on, he slipped. He was saved at the last moment by no other than the Lonely Abomasnow. Apparently the 140-year old Pokemon was dying. It had no offspring, nobody to witness its final moments. Nobody but Ryan. The massive creature led him into a cave, lied on the ground, and firmly holding his hand, used Giga Drain on itself into him.

When Ryan came back to his senses, he felt different. he felt much stronger, and the heat that was making his fur fall off was now not so bad.It was then he realised what the pokemon had done to him. The lonely Abomasnow was dead, and had passed on all its powers and wisdom to him. He paid his last respects and buried the Pokemon in the cave.

Level: 31

Moveset:
  • Powder Snow
  • Hail
  • Wood Hammer
  • Avalanche
  • Double Team

Well that was fun to write.

Pairs - -

Last edited by Foxrally; April 2nd, 2013 at 10:04 AM. Reason: Fixed.
Old April 1st, 2013, 11:52 AM
Dements
What the duck?

Nature: Calm
Anybody know anything about redwiing because I'd prefer them to post before I post my next.
Old April 1st, 2013, 03:56 PM
jov0006
Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!

Nature: Modest
April Fools makes things so confusing...

Participating in the following Roleplays:

Click on the images to see SUs

Old April 1st, 2013, 10:17 PM
Chocolate™
Awesome Dragon

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by jov0006 View Post
April Fools makes things so confusing...
That's perfectly true. It was so difficult to find out who was posting what.
Old April 2nd, 2013, 05:31 AM
Limanya
Page of Breath

Foxrally, denied. Snowpoint City and humans don't exist in this world.

Also, i'm trying to post but real life is getting hectic. By the way, i sent RedWing a VM but i haven't received a response.
Old April 2nd, 2013, 10:29 AM
Foxrally

Updated my post. Sorry for any misunderstanding.

Pairs - -
Old April 2nd, 2013, 11:17 AM
Limanya
Page of Breath

Now you're accepted, Foxrally ;) (OH MY GOD SOMEONE MADE A SNOVER I NEVER THOUGHT THAT WOULD HAPPEN)
Old April 2nd, 2013, 10:20 PM
Foxrally

Woot! Pokemon world, here I come!

Pairs - -
Old April 2nd, 2013, 10:28 PM
EGKangaroo
Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to EGKangaroo Send a message via Skype™ to EGKangaroo
Oh golly, another woodland wanderer! Welcome to the team Foxrally. Just feel free to post whatever trouble you wanna make around the guild hall. There's a lot of NPCs around that are free to control and everything. I'll promise than when Lynn, Ewan and Naomi get back from their mission, I'll plan something to involve interaction between all Woodland Wanderers members.

Also, I am trying to keep a list of established members -- former, current, playing character or not -- of the Woodland Wanderers to make everything conventiently arranged:

So far, we've got

Current Members
Lynn Hawkeswood, Ampharos, female, Chief
Ewan, Breloom, male, Second-In-Command
Oliver, Servine, male, Third-In-Command
Naomi Sanders, Cubchoo, female
Ryan Willarums, Snover, male
Ponyta, female
Marco, Lopunny, male
Buizel, male
Treecko, male

Former Members
Lance, Abomasnow, male, Chief
Eleanor, Swampert, male, Second-In-Command, later Chief

"And they tell me there are people who are normal, but I don't know what they look like because I've never met one. And neither have you, so why not compare yourself to real people instead?"
"Three lives of a gamer: the first'll be your best, because you can always restart if it isn't; the second pales in comparison, and the game will cheat you out; but the third one's going to be better, because it gets do or die from then."

Last edited by EGKangaroo; April 7th, 2013 at 03:33 AM.
Old April 3rd, 2013, 03:30 AM
Xilfer
Control.
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
Hey, Typh, I think the effect of a Blast Seed is that you eat it and it blasts out at your opponent, not making your opponent eat it and him exploding, so you might have to edit your post.
Old April 3rd, 2013, 05:45 AM
mimimahboul
More than Awesome

Nature: Jolly
Name: Sam Scooter

Nickname: Sammy

Species: Gligar

Team: Crossblade Crew

Title: Member

Appearance: He's a normal apart that he's chubbier than normal Gligar.

Personality: Sam is always the weakling of the group, he always acts like a kid and does stupid things, he also loves to eat and if someone steals his food he's attacks him with outrage and knocks them down. Sam hates flying although he knows how to fly because he is really scared of heights so he stays on the ground.

Historyam was born as a chubby Gligar where his parents abandoned him.He was found by a group of Kangaskahn then was raised by them. At the age of five he was given to a group of Gliscor so he could learn to fly, by that time, he was really fat, it took him three more years until he mastered flying.When he became eleven,he left the Gliscor group because he didn't evolve, and felt himslef left out.

He went travelling trying to find a shelter,he finally found a one in Atarip town.He always was gathering berries and attacking the people who were stealing his berries.One day,a Scolipede stole his berries and he went to attack it.The Scolipede was too strong for Sam. He was left with bruises all around him waiting for someone to come and help him.After three days he woke up and started moving,he was still weak and was searching for someone to help him and finally found a base near the sea.He went asking for help.After days of healing Sam was asked by the leader if he wanted to join the Crossblade Crew,it took him some time to think,but then he finally made his mind and joined the team.

Level: 20

Moveset: Outrage,Xscissors,Shadow Claw,Hidden Power (Dragon),Bite
Old April 3rd, 2013, 06:53 AM
Limanya
Page of Breath

mimimahboul, accepted. Glad to see new members for the Crossblade Crew ;3
Old April 3rd, 2013, 07:04 AM
mimimahboul
More than Awesome

Woohoo! Cross blade crew FTW!
Old April 3rd, 2013, 07:41 AM
chinie12
Part-Time Millionaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by EGKangaroo View Post

Current Members
Lynn Hawkeswood, Ampharos, female, Chief
Ewan, Breloom, male, Second-In-Command
Oliver, Servine, male, Third-In-Command
Naomi Sanders, Cubchoo, female
Ryan Willarums, Snover, male
Ponyta, unknown gender
Marco, Lopunny, male
Buizel, male
Treecko, male

Former Members
Lance, Abomasnow, male, Chief
Eleanor, Swampert, male, Second-In-Command, later Chief
Me and chief surrounded by males in woodland wanderers XD

well anyway welcome to woodland wanderers Foxrally~

AIRI
chinie12 --

You'll always be
my
peter pan

The kingdom of
neverland

is our memories

Last edited by chinie12; April 3rd, 2013 at 07:50 AM. Reason: I meant the members at first lol
Old April 3rd, 2013, 07:42 AM
trotz59
Professor in-training

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Skype™ to trotz59
I feel so alone in the Lost Learners xD

Info
YouTube: NidoGia
Twitter: trotz59
Tumblr: trotz59 (barely use)
Deviantart: ka-ting (very old, barely updated)
Serebii and Bulbagarden forum accounts: trotz59
Old April 3rd, 2013, 07:44 AM
Foxrally

Quote:
Originally Posted by trotz59 View Post
I feel so alone in the Lost Learners xD
Dun worry, somebody's bound to join you smarties. :D

Pairs - -
Old April 3rd, 2013, 12:29 PM
Xilfer
Control.
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
@Foxrally: Welcome to the RP! Glad to see we're filling up.

@Limanya: I would suggest setting a deadline for RedWing, since we can't wait forever. I know it seems a little harsh, but unless RedWing gives you a good reason for not being active, (E.G. Busy life or something) it's the only thing we can do to get the RP moving.
Old April 3rd, 2013, 03:01 PM
Typh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xilfer123 View Post
Hey, Typh, I think the effect of a Blast Seed is that you eat it and it blasts out at your opponent, not making your opponent eat it and him exploding, so you might have to edit your post.
thanks for mentioning that... I don't know what I was thinking when I wrote that up...

I fixed it now so it should be better

in other news welcome; mimimahboul to the crossblades crew
Old April 3rd, 2013, 10:50 PM
Foxrally

Concerning the guy named "Redwing", I would suggest assuming he already finished what he was doing, and move on. Or play his character as an NPC, until he comes back.

Pairs - -
Old April 4th, 2013, 07:33 AM
Limanya
Page of Breath

Yeah. I'm going to ask Redwing to either post or give me the BEST REASON EVER for not doing anything. And otherwise, i'm going to accept a new leader.

Sponsored Links